What is your Mod

Hey ok i just thought i create this to give everyone out there the chance to tell us about u mod. Basically for people who dont really know about this sort of thing. So if you are creating a mod you could come here a post a comment saying for example my mod is called_______ it is a real world mod set in _________ it is __% done the release date is _______ The promotions in it are________ info like that i just think this would be a good idea so everyone has easy access to all the info they need to know about every mod out there without having to go through every thread on this page, and if they find one they like they can always go on that own mods thread to find out more so all you need hear is a breif intro about your mod cheers THIS IS FOR ANY SORT OF MOD, REAL OR NOT, I JUST USED REAL AS EXAMPLE IN THE EXAMPLE TO ANWER YOUR COMMENT JUGGALONINJALEE

My mod is called TP's World. It is a mod set in an alternative universe that I made up with some ideas from board members. It is approximately 40% done. the release date is late February. There are currently 17 promotions with at least 5 more coming. I just did a test run with the 503 workers I have and the promotions. It sorta made me tweak some stats some to make it seem better. The game world flows well so far though.

My mod is called [b]The OTherverse[/b] it is a [b]fictional[/b] mod set in [b]current time[/b]. it is [b]not even close to a good type of percentage[/b] done the release date is [b]sometime this year[/b] There are [b]eight[/b] promotions currently finished, the final number will be set around [b]20-25[/b].

my mod is called: Science Fiction Chaos it is a mod based around various sci-fi prgrams/films with a dash of fantasy and mythology thrown in for good measure it is 55% done the release date is end of fed/beggining of March The promotions in it are: Complete: Star Wars Old triology Star Wars New triology Star trek Original series Star trek The next generation Star trek Voyager Star trek DS9 X-files Buffy Charmed GROFT Lost in space Blake's 7 potential other additions: star wars extended universe japanese monsters fed several mythology feds a couple of comic book feds land of the giants smallville roswell dark angel eerie indian hitchhikers guide to the galaxy red dwarf lord of the rings

[B]MOERU TOUKON 2007[/B] Real World mod, based in Japan, and is up-to-date by whatever the release date shall be. It's about 97% done, and I hope for a release early next week. The promotions... Well... there are about 33 promotions, with several of them smaller indy promotions no one has probably ever heard of >.<

[B]Tommy's 2001 Scenario[/B] (A better name forthcoming) - Real World Mod, set in....... 2001... - About 90% done. Was 95% a few days ago, but added Mexican and Canadian feds - Release date is when it's done! - The promotions in it are - WWF, WCW, OVW, HWA, NWA:Wildside, JAPW, ECWA, XPW, CZW, UPW, APW, BCW, ECCWA, AAA, and CMLL. - Also has a bunch of new angles, specifically designed for 2001, including a series of INVASION angles. - Tested by D16NJD16, so you know it's going to be really anal about being correct! :D [url]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19284[/url] is the thread.

[QUOTE=tommytomlin;179071][B]Tommy's 2001 Scenario[/B] (A better name forthcoming) - Real World Mod, set in....... 2001... - About 90% done. Was 95% a few days ago, but added Mexican and Canadian feds - The promotions in it are - WWF, WCW, OVW, HWA, NWA:Wildside, JAPW, ECWA, XPW, CZW, UPW, APW, BCW, ECCWA, AAA, and CMLL. - Also has a bunch of new angles, specifically designed for 2001, including a series of INVASION angles. - Tested by D16NJD16, so you know it's going to be really anal about being correct! :D [url]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19284[/url] is the thread.[/QUOTE] ok now this sounds awesome, cant wait to play it.

[quote]do you live in japan lukiep?[/quote] I WISH! I would become a homeless bum and ask for money just to buy wrestling tickets :P [quote]if not how are you aware of all this japan stuff in such detail[/quote] Research! I love Japanese Puroresu more then anything (except my GF >_>), so I just research heaps. I have a big love for japanese indy wrestling, and talk to several wrestlers. I watch any promotion I can get hold of, and follow every promotion possible. I am super puroresu otaku ;)

The amount of fans are general fans who usually only watch the occassional New Japan show. When I speak of Dramatic Dream Team, Osaka Pro etc, they usually have never heard of them. New Japan, All Japan and Michinoku (Eastern Pro) are the three casual wrestling fans in Japan know of.

Database Name: What If WCW and ECW Never Died. It is a real world mod based in 2007. The release is TBA. The promotions in it are: (So Far Confirmed) AAA, CZW, DSW, ECW, FIP, NJPW, NOAH, OVW, ROH, TNA, WCW, WSX, WWE, Z1MAX. It is a question many people have asked over the years, what would the wrestling scene be like if WCW and ECW were still around. It would defiantly be a very different place, with Vince McMahon still having to deal with ECW and WCW he wouldn't have the chance to do things like the InVasion, and the title histories would have some major changes in the promotion. Places like ROH and TNA would be very different with ROH having started off with a great deal of ECW wrestlers and TNA having a more so mix of WCW and ECW talent, these two promotions could completely change. I will be editing [B]every[/B] promotion in this game, with at least every promotion in US changing due to the fact that WCW and ECW still being around, but there will also be some smaller changes made to other promotions as well. A thread shall be opening up for this mod very soon.

[quote]I only watch random NOAH matches and old NJPW & AJPW at the request of some friends at another board and I can see why you're a Puroresu fan Lukiep8.[quote] 2006 in Puroresu was awful. Dragon Gate sucked. NOAH sucked. First half of New Japan sucked. Dramatic Dream Team rules, New Japan grew heaps and ruled the universe by the end of the year. Everyone else was ok, but kind of off the radar. [quote]Marufuji is a freak![/quote] Marufuji is the most overrated Japanese wrestler, well... EVER. I am not a fan AT ALL, and his push to the GHC Heavyweight Title (when he is a JUNIOR!!!!) was a horrible decision, which, unlike what most NOAHbots would say, was a failure for the promotion as a whole.

[QUOTE=ROH=CE;179407]Database Name: What If WCW and ECW Never Died. It is a real world mod based in 2007. The release is TBA. The promotions in it are: (So Far Confirmed) AAA, CZW, DSW, ECW, FIP, NJPW, NOAH, OVW, ROH, TNA, WCW, WSX, WWE, Z1MAX. It is a question many people have asked over the years, what would the wrestling scene be like if WCW and ECW were still around. It would defiantly be a very different place, with Vince McMahon still having to deal with ECW and WCW he wouldn't have the chance to do things like the InVasion, and the title histories would have some major changes in the promotion. Places like ROH and TNA would be very different with ROH having started off with a great deal of ECW wrestlers and TNA having a more so mix of WCW and ECW talent, these two promotions could completely change. I will be editing [B]every[/B] promotion in this game, with at least every promotion in US changing due to the fact that WCW and ECW still being around, but there will also be some smaller changes made to other promotions as well. A thread shall be opening up for this mod very soon.[/QUOTE] We'll let me just inform you that if ECW and WCW more specifically never died, there would have been no TNA.

[QUOTE=D16NJD16;179554]We'll let me just inform you that if ECW and WCW more specifically never died, there would have been no TNA.[/QUOTE] I have to agree with you, there would be no void for TNA to fill in with WCW and ECW still around, but that's where the changes begin. Obviously TNA wouldn't be the real TNA, but what I got planned is that Jerry Jarrett and Jeff Jarrett plan on making a traditional company, but to spice it up have a few flares of storylines in the mix. Thus you have Traditional New Age Wrestling, filling the void of tradition, but making it so that todays fans can get into it.

Archived