Who is your biggest pain in the ass on your roster? Real or C-Verse. Mine would be Wolf Hawkins in TCW. Developed an ego, refused to do the job, etc. I finally quit using him. Didn't release him, as I didn't want SWF to grab him. So who's your problem child?

Alan Parent. No matter how big a fed I am, or what my product is, the guy doesn't seem to have a single fan in the world. Every crowd craps all over him :p And after causing about four backstage fights, Dark EAGLE now strongly dislikes most of my main event. I should probably invest in a road agent at some point ¬_¬

I never have problem children. I just threaten anyone who tries to step out of line by saying..... "If you don't behave, I'll put you in a match with Big Smack Scott" I'm actually considering making up a button for it to replace the being fired option in the discipline section. That would make me so happy.

The McMahons (all of them) they seem to think they can show up late and do whatever they want. They all act like they own the place, oh wait... I'm disliked by 2 out of 4 McMahons well 3 out of 5 if you count Triple H. As far as worst worker overall for me it's got to be Test. He shows up late no matter what I do to him. So far he's been warned, fined, suspended for a week only to return from that to get suspended for a month. I'd release him but he makes a pretty good jobber.

[QUOTE=derek_b;187171]I never have problem children. I just threaten anyone who tries to step out of line by saying..... "If you don't behave, I'll put you in a match with Big Smack Scott" [/QUOTE] that's how I deal w/ any misfits in my promotion mwahahaaahaaa.. :D

Archived