Ok I have been waiting convince me to buy it

Hmm, when Anubis says that something is [I]that[/I] good, it really is that awesome. :) So yeah, In my point of view TEW07 is the best wrestling game today, it's timeless, it's endless, and there's countless hours of gametime to play. I've played with MAW the whole time, I'm now in June 2010, and enjoying every minute that I play the game. And the price really isn't that bad at all, bought the game straight when the game was released and havent regret it.

This game will consume your soul. Seriously. I'm an MMO fanatic and I think I've played 60 hours combined in any MMO since January (and most of that was for double XP weekend in City of Heroes/Villains last weekend). You're probably not as into the "nuts & bolts" aspect of the game as I am so I can't sell that part to it. What I can tell you is that what you see and experience while playing is literally the tip of the iceberg. There are SO many subtle aspects of this version that it's kept me tinkering and trying "weird" things since I bought the game on release day. First of all, if you just look in this forum, you can see how much of an impact the Product feature has on gameplay. You can literally tailor your promotion to exactly what you envision it to be and find fans that are interested in it. The depth is a blessing to some folks and a curse to others since it steepens the learning curve. But depth (or lack thereof) was probably the only real issue I had with 05 and it's largely been solved with 07. Oh and Anubis, Scrooge is a humanitarian philanthropist compared to you. But that's not a bad thing. Every project (game or otherwise) needs vocal critics since squeaky wheels DO get the grease, more often than not. But gripper, if Anubis is praising the game, that really does say quite a bit.

[QUOTE=weirdo_man;194325]Ugh, you guys make me want to buy it now.[/QUOTE] There's no reason for you NOT to buy it. You, more than most, probably have as much reason to want to play it as anyone. I'm sure you've worked with/for bookers that made you wonder what the hell they were smokin'. ;)

[QUOTE=Remianen;194288]You're probably not as into the "nuts & bolts" aspect of the game as I am so I can't sell that part to it.[/QUOTE] Let's be fair, there are nuts and bolts salesmen less into nuts and bolts than you :p [QUOTE=weirdo_man;194325]Ugh, you guys make me want to buy it now.[/QUOTE] That was the general point of the thread ¬_¬ But yeah, seriously, 07 is the best version yet by a considerable distance. If you liked 05, 07 will take a bit of getting used to, but once you're used to it it'll blow you away.

For me, the Internet section keeps me going. When I played '05, I could get tunnel vision and just lock in to my one promotion and whatever ones I was in direct competition with. With the Internet section pulling up the interesting stories from all over the world, it keeps me in mind of how rich and detailed the C-Verse is. Really a great addition.

Far as it being slower, I've found that to be opposite... However, I imagine with the extra (make that tons of extra) information it is computing, then I guess that probably has something to do with it. The game is just amazing to me. I loved 05, a love 07, I will probably never NOT like one of these games. I'm like the rest though, For your own personal self, you should download the free trial. Try it before you buy it. Of course, if your trying to get talked out of it, then you might not want to try it, because if you liked 05, your going to love 07.

I don't really understand why your asking people to 'persuade' you. There's a trial, so you KNOW how the game plays. I tend to find reasons for buying myself. If you can't, however, I've got a fact: This is the best wrestling management game on the market, so if you're interested in that, buy it buy all means. :P But try it first of course.

Archived