War's End RELEASED!

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=jgriff3029;209753]I didn't know The Iron Shiek died.:([/QUOTE] He didn't. Khosrow Ali Vaziri, The Iron Sheik is still alive as of March 2007. Ed Farhat died January of 2003, and he was "The Sheik" aka "The Original Sheik".

woah! I definitely didn't realize that I put down The Iron Sheik instead of just The Sheik... crazy... and yeah, Rocco Rock... I guess I made a typo there. It was 2002. But so... what do you guys do? Do you guys still play using people like Eddie Guerrero or Owen Hart even after the times of their deaths?

[QUOTE=DarkMaverick87;209898]woah! I definitely didn't realize that I put down The Iron Sheik instead of just The Sheik... crazy... and yeah, Rocco Rock... I guess I made a typo there. It was 2002. But so... what do you guys do? Do you guys still play using people like Eddie Guerrero or Owen Hart even after the times of their deaths?[/QUOTE] Isn't that one of the draws of a "game" is that you can do things with people that otherwise wouldn't have or can't happen.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
sorry to bury out the topic, but I'm frustrated since the 1.1 simply doesn't work for me ; all the data files are in the correct folder, but it still announced the 1.0 version : none of the new workers created , no Pro-Wrestling Noah, etc... I have the 93 and DOTT mod and they are correctly updated, i can't understand

no I didn't start a game, but I just found the mistake : in 1.1update zipfile in both Invasion and Rebirth there is a sub-folder Data with the update files, instead of having .tw7 at the "root"! I think I was just tired not to saw that yesterday...anyway, beside that, it seems to be a terrific twin mod :cool:

Archived