War's End RELEASED!

[CENTER][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Navy"]War's End? - A 2001 Scenario For TEW07[/COLOR][/SIZE] [IMG]http://img387.imageshack.us/img387/5416/2001titlescreensmallbr4.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] [B] Created by Tommy, with D16NJD16.[/B] [I][SIZE="2"] Statistical base thanks to the RaveX, FOTORC and DOTT data sets. Belt pics courtesy of S4L. Dojo file thanks to Deathcroc. Hardcore Title lineages thanks to ROH=CE. [/SIZE][/I] _________________________________________________ [B][U]VERSION 1.1[/U][/B] To download the Version 1.1 Update, including both Rebirth and Invasion data sets, plus a folder of new pictures and logos, head over to [URL="http://www.bobinc.net/TEW07Downloads.html"]BobInc.net[/URL], or click [URL="http://www.gigasize.com/get.php/379233/WarsEndUpdate.zip"]here[/URL]. For release notes and installation instructions, either check the readme in the .zip file, or click [URL="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showpost.php?p=198262&postcount=253"]here[/URL]. _________________________________________________ [U] [B]Version 1.0 Download Links[/B][/U] 1. [URL="http://www.bobinc.net/TEW07Downloads.html"]BobInc.net[/URL] - Also has 1.1! 2. [URL="http://www.ewinventory.com/tew07.html"]EWInventory [/URL] 3. [URL="http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H700GXAU"]Megaupload [/URL]- One .zip file containing both versions of the data, the picture pack, extra picture pack and alternate locations file. __________________________________________________ [B][U]CHOOSE YOUR REALITY:[/U][/B] [B] [COLOR="Navy"]REBIRTH[/COLOR][/B] [I] [SIZE="2"]The Monday Night War continues. After looking like it was to close forever, WCW was purchased by Eric Bischoff and Fusient Media Ventures. However, even with new owners, WCW still faces the threat of extinction. Up north, the WWF has just come off the heels of their most successful Pay-Per-View ever - Wrestlemania 17. The shocking heel turn of Stone Cold Steve Austin has rejuvenated a stale main event, but comes with its own risks. Can WCW return to its former glory? Can the WWF re-invent itself for this new state of the War? Or will both federations fall from glory?[/SIZE][/I] OR [B][COLOR="Navy"] INVASION[/COLOR] [/B] [I] The Monday Night War is over. The once mighty WCW has been purchased by their bitter rival- the McMahon Family's WWF. With no direct competition, the WWF has a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to dominate professional wrestling. Rumours abound that they are about to pull the trigger on the single biggest storyline in history - WWF vs WCW. Can they pull it off? Or will the WWF stumble like their former foe? [/I] __________________________________________________ [B] [U]Installation Instructions[/U][/B] 1. Depending on your choice, extract either Rebirth.zip or Invasion.zip to Program Files/GDS/TEW2007/Data. 2. To install the pictures (Belts/Logos/People).... For [B]INVASION [/B]- Extract Pictures.zip to Program Files/GDS/TEW2007/Data/Invasion For [B]REBIRTH [/B]- Extract Pictures.zip to Program Files/GDS/TEW2007/Data/Rebirth 3. If you choose to download the 'INVASION' PICTURE PACK, extract InvasionPics.zip to the relevant picture folder. 4. If you choose to use the ALTERNATE LOCATION FILE, extract AlternateLocation.zip to the relevant data folder. It should overwrite the existing location.tw7 file. 5. PLAY!@!!!#!@# _________________________________________________ [B][U] War's End Files[/U][/B] - [B]Rebirth.zip[/B] - Contains the Data for the Rebirth version. - [B]Invasion.zip [/B] - Contains the Data for the Invasion version. - [B]Pictures.zip[/B] - Contains the Worker Pictures for BOTH versions. - [B]InvasionPics.zip[/B] - Contains alternate worker pictures, including ECW, WCW, nWo and dX backgrounds. - [B]AlternateLocation.zip[/B] - Contains an alternate location file, with default locations [i.e South East (Big), South East (Small)] _____________________________________________________ [b]To make your own 'Invasion' Backgrounds...[/B] [COLOR="Red"]The WCW Red[/COLOR] - Red 241, Green 43, Blue 43 [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]The ECW Purple [/COLOR]- 119, 72, 122 [COLOR="Lime"]The dX Green [/COLOR]- 95 213 0 _____________________________________________________ And so concludes the readme. Enjoy!!

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tommy I dont appreciate this at all... it's midnight and I have to go to bed to be up for work at 7 Am so that gives me no time this weekend with the Super Bowl on Sunday to play with this mod... I think you're just selfish. In all seriousness, I have been anxiously awaiting this since you first posted you were making this and I want to thank you for all the hard work it is very much appreciated. hb

[QUOTE=haveband;194572]Tommy I dont appreciate this at all... it's midnight and I have to go to bed to be up for work at 7 Am so that gives me no time this weekend with the Super Bowl on Sunday to play with this mod... I think you're just selfish. [/QUOTE] Serves you right for watching pansy football :D Is the big .zip working for everyone? I know it's not ideal, but I didn't think it was worth delaying the release until the individual files were put up on BobInc and EWI, what with the weekend and all.

I won't be getting to start a game in this myself until tomorrow, but just wanted to thank Tommy again in here for giving me the opprotunity to be apart of my first official TEW mod. its been very rewarding especially now that it's finally been released. Glad that everyone is liking it so far~!

Good job Tommy thanks for this. Are guys like Rock set at 0% pop. in Euurope for a reason? Also Rey Mysterio jr's pop. seems a little high, the only things I noticed out of place so far and I'm in 5 weeks. Great job again guys, much appreciated.

the overness of everyone is way off in my opinion Al Snow is B- in the US and Canada. most of the indy talent are way to over in areas they dont even work in 911 for example, is only really known for his appearances in ECW but yet he is 41% over in the whole of the US. you need to look at the cornellverse to see how indy workers are represented otherwise they are as popular as WWF midcarders should be.

thanks a lot man.You know what'd be awesome now? If someone would up it on another upload-site. Yousendit? thanks. (Or i'll just wait, but in my country there are only a few slots prolly, so it'll take a LOT of time) EDIT: nope, doesn't work. Tried for an hour each 5 minutes. But I'll guess I'll wait. :)

[QUOTE=CarlitoCoool;194594]Good job Tommy thanks for this. Are guys like Rock set at 0% pop. in Euurope for a reason? Also Rey Mysterio jr's pop. seems a little high, the only things I noticed out of place so far and I'm in 5 weeks. Great job again guys, much appreciated.[/QUOTE] Europe pop's a little out for most people, just for the fact that it was something at the lowest of priorities. I've looked at The Rock's popularity about a dozen times while making this mod, and I never even noticed he was 0% over there, hehe. With no feds in Europe, no workers based there, it's kind of a useless game area. Though, WWA tours there so I will go around and fix European overness for 1.1. Rey's pop could probably get lowered to about 82. I think he deserves to be 80+, just because of how easily he slotted into the WWF's upper-mid card on his debut.

Archived