War's End RELEASED!

[QUOTE=Woodsmeister;194619]the overness of everyone is way off in my opinion Al Snow is B- in the US and Canada. most of the indy talent are way to over in areas they dont even work in 911 for example, is only really known for his appearances in ECW but yet he is 41% over in the whole of the US. you need to look at the cornellverse to see how indy workers are represented otherwise they are as popular as WWF midcarders should be.[/QUOTE] I'll pay 911, I'll have a look at some of the name indy guy's overness for 1.1, but Al Snow and the rest of the major promotions overness have been tweaked to a certain degree. The Cornellverse was obviously my first stop when formulating overness, but the Cornellverse is the Cornellverse. This is a 2001 simulation, at the WWF's peak of popularity, and I wasn't content with them putting on C+ shows. Drop WWF worker's overness 10 points, and watch the simulation fall apart.

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=-laz-;194626]i cant find the invasion pic of chunk polumbo or jimmy hart[/QUOTE] Couldn't find one of Chunk Polumbo either, but I did just whip up a Chuck Palumbo. Could have sworn I made one of him, but it's not in the pack for some reason. Didn't make a Jimmy Hart for the pack, but just whipped one up... Just save these to your People folder. [IMG]http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/3575/invasionchuckpalumbolz0.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/8679/invasionjimmyhartrj4.jpg[/IMG]

Wonderfull Tommy! Thanks alot for this, the mods are starting to come through now! I was wondering how long alot of these would take after people started workin' on them, and my expectations or predictions are getting blown away. I didn't expect this at all:-) I honestly thought it would take a few months for any of the scenario's, outside of maybe the Woman's (but thought it would take much longer then what it did too.

Quick question about the time frame of things due to my bad memory. I'm playing the Invasion version which starts on May 1st 2001, and I'm just wondering what was happening regarding the Invasion in real life at this point. When exactly did the promo take place with Shane announcing he'd bought WCW? When was the first sign of WCW invasion, and who did it involve? Also, wasn't Triple H injured at this point? Cheers to anyone who can answer, great work on the mod.

[QUOTE=The Shape;194665]When exactly did the promo take place with Shane announcing he'd bought WCW? When was the first sign of WCW invasion[/QUOTE] Monday on March 26, 2001 Promo aired [url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Invasion_(pro_wrestling[/url]) More info

This mod looks great so far, but some of the title records are slightly wonky. Kane is listed as the IC champion, with Triple H having lost it May 20 of 2001. With the mod starting at the first of May, that's obviously a problem. And Chris Jericho and Chris Benoit are listed as tag team champions, having won the titles off of Triple H and Steve Austin. They didn't win the titles until late May/early June, because the match where the titles changed hands is the same as the one where Triple H tore his quad. There might be others, but my first game is with WWF so I haven't checked. Aside from the title stuff I listed, this mod is amazing.

I don't get it. Eddie is set to being an active wrestler... no issues... but it pushes him as a Personality and I can't figure out why. Anyone know?

Nice one, well done guys. I have to go see Wolfmother in a couple of hours though so no fun with this until tomorrow. EDIT: Oh also I had an idea about the guys still under lucrative contracts with Turner for the Invasion version. Basically put guys like Goldberg, Nash, Hogan, Flair etc on hiatus, that way it would take a lot of money to get them out of the hiatus, thus simulating the expense it would cost to buy them out of their contracts.

AWESOME MOD! Besides the two things stated about the IC and Tag Team Titles. Only other thing I njoticed kinda funny was in the InVasion Part I Storyline. I don't have the game open, so I can't say exactly what part (in the middle of a WoW Raid, so I'd be inm trouble if they knew I wasnt paying attention >.<), but anyways. To make the story progress the way it was set was.... Both Owner's (Home and Invader) had to chase off the Invader's ;x Looked kinda funny in my scenario to have Vince and Shane chase Booker T off.

Archived