War's End RELEASED!

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=kevel33;194784]this mod is simply awesome, you and D16 made an awesome team for this mod tommy. please please do more projects together in the future. :p BTW, for 1.1, who will be working on that?[/QUOTE] I'm up for working on that with tommy as well whenever he wants to. No reason to bail on him now ;)

[QUOTE=darthsiddus2;194810]there's a couple things I've noticed that may need fixing. Chono and Lyger should have loyalty to Antonio Inoki or NJPW as it were. it was very easy signing both of them to my WWF.[/QUOTE] Thanks, stuff like this is definatly welcome, I never experimented with attempting to sign those guys with WWF myself, I just did all CPU sim.

Noticed some errors in pics thanks to a few PM's I was sent. I guess i'll be doing an enhanced picture pack if anyone else is interested, and if tommy or bobinc would be kind enough to upload it, I'm not good with that sort of thing. Up to Tommy whether it will be included with the 1.1 update, or just released seperate for you guys. This is what it would include: [QUOTE] Picture Errors: Japan and Mexico worker pictures John Cena as Prototype The "Eddie Gurrero old" picture is actually more accurate for 2001 then the 2004-2005 pic which is set as the deafault, so thats fixed. More accurate Eric Bischoff picture added with the other one. The "Triple H The Game" pic being renamed to Triple H so it's the default, rather then the 2004 one. Other default pics that needed fixing. Adding missing pics for various new additions, such as the Nitro Girls, Tylene Buck, etc. Added pictures for "new workers" Added various "Heel" style pictures of workers Added two Shawn Michaels NWO pics, one rare one. [/QUOTE]

Wow, I can't believe I screwed up the WWF's title holders, hehe. Just... wow. Not to mention the two errors you get when you start an Invasion game. 1.1 will be coming very soon. That will be the first fix for 1.1. And yeah, the pics probably need to be renamed, but the only one that I can't fix is the Bischoff. I know he should have his natural grey hair at this time, but there are so few decent grey Bischoff pics, and I wanted a high quality one of him considering he's the most important guy in the mod. I'll find the best one and cut it for 1.1 though. If D16 makes a nice big list, I have no probs making the pics. I'm quite a gun at making the Invasion background pics. If its easy to colour around, I can knock one up in about 30 seconds. But doesn't Tylene Buck have a pic?

[QUOTE=D16NJD16;194972]For the Invasion version only correct?[/QUOTE] Yep. They have even more reason to dislike each other in Rebirth. And thanks for that fix Sensai! I've made a list in the first post of the known errors, a list that I'm sure will grow. We'll probably send 1.1 out by Wednesday, should find most of the first round of bugs then. Just some random stuff... [QUOTE=Hurrikane;194731] Oh also I had an idea about the guys still under lucrative contracts with Turner for the Invasion version. Basically put guys like Goldberg, Nash, Hogan, Flair etc on hiatus, that way it would take a lot of money to get them out of the hiatus, thus simulating the expense it would cost to buy them out of their contracts.[/QUOTE] That is a top idea. I'll test it out for 1.1. [QUOTE=Ransik;194702]I don't get it. Eddie is set to being an active wrestler... no issues... but it pushes him as a Personality and I can't figure out why. Anyone know?[/QUOTE] His contract is set to Inactive to simulate him being sent to rehab, which is why he's pushed as a Personality. I think a better way to do it might be to give him an injury ('Broken Addiction'), and set him to return from that 'injury' in December, when he started taking indy bookings.

I'm building towards a great card for Judgment Day. Test has been interfering in Triple H's matches until he gets an IC title shot. He's the man responsible for Trip and Austin losing the Tag Team titles to f'ing KAIENTAI. Kane and Undertaker have gotten into a spat with Edge and Christian. To give themselves an edge (no pun intended, really) they've brought in a manager/executive assistant: Paul Bearer. Tajiri is chasing Rhyno and the Hardcore title. There's no real story here, beyond "Tajiri wants the Hardcore title, let's watch some great matches." William Regal has decided that he wants the European title around his waist. He's abused his power as Commissioner and in the last week, Matt Hardy has been put through a tables match against Bubba Ray Dudley and a ladder match against Regal himself at Insurrextion, which Matt just barely pulled out. Since the Insurrextion setup didn't work, Regal's going to keep at it until Judgment Day. This Monday Matt goes up against Raven in a hardcore match. If he survives that and a tag match on Sunday, he's got to defend his title against Regal in a submissions match. The Big Show is the #1 contender for the World Heavyweight Title. Austin has so far refused to get in a straight match against him, and Big Show keeps steamrolling over all of his obstacles. On top of all that, there's also a planned Benoit vs. Angle matchup, Jericho vs. Haku and Rikishi, and some chaos in the Light Heavyweight division leading to Grandmaster Sexay winning the gold. But with Hayabusa debuting, his reign is likely to be a short one. And Goldberg's WWF debut is the Monday after Judgment Day.

Archived