Alright, who are your favourite, least favourite, unsung heroes, and then those who you had high hopes for but did nothing for you? My favourite has to be Ash Campbell (because of the picture someone made from him in the Render Thread) and Jared Johnson and KC Glenn. These guys are simply awesome. Cameron Vessey has chemistry with almost everyone. Theres not really anyone I hate right now... But I haven't signed alot of them so I don't know.

I always hear people talking about BBS, but I never even noticed him enter the world, and by the time I went to check, SWF had snatched him up and hasn't looked back since. Davis Wayne Newton is classic, but instantly becomes way to expensive when he joins NOTBPW and TCW on PPA. (Well, he did in my game)

Yeah, Alicia Strong is awesome. I gave her my CZCW title, but she only amassed two defenses, I dunno, couldn't get behind her, but shes always solid. I forgot about the Gauges too, they were solid for me until getting picked up by SWF on dev. contracts. I'm currently in 2012, and was just getting upset with the lack of awesome workers coming in, and then Josh Jones pops up. :)

Archived