Need your advice guys!

Okay I am trying to fix my Product settings. I want to have a premotion like either TNA or WWE. But with more wrestling matches. So what would my setting be like? Right now my Key Feature is Modern, should that change? What woudl you guys set it like? Also, I just changed my Product settings and my whole card goes bonkers after a Tv show. I used to get C to C+ shows now i am getting all D+ shows. With alot of fans crying over not enough danger spots and the intensity of matches were too much for them to handle. So I want to change my setting, but feel like the fans would get even more pissed, since i did it the changes so quickly! Should i make the changes now or wait a few shows? Also about the patch, that can help me out with the Product Setting, i think it's 1.1. Do i need to restart my game to take advatage of it or not? Cause i am not starting my game all over again! PLEASE HELP! Oh and to peaople who responded to me about getting a tv deal, I got it! WOOO for 6 seasons at a 10:00 slot! Thanks guys! Right now pushing Havok and Kevin Thorn to the MOON!

You dont have to restart your game for the patches unless Adam says you do. If you want a edgy sports entertainment you have Modern - High or Medium Risque - Key Mainstream - None Hardcore - Low or Medium Realism - Low You can choose the rest If you want Family Friendly Sports Entertainment you have Mainstream - Key Traditional - High or Medium Keep other things low or none. If you want danger type matches then increase your match intensity to 60 - 70% As far as more wrestling matches you could have it at 60 - 65% Remember Modern means fast paced matches and Traditional means more slower paced matches I think.

First of all, quit changing your product in the promotion screen. You don't have any idea what your product is going to be so changing it there is useless and will only give you grief. Change your product in the editor, so your fans aren't always whining about your waffling. Once you have an idea of what your general product will be, THEN make tweaks via the promotion screen. Right now, you're taking blind stabs in the dark so constantly tinkering with your promotion's product is going to piss off your fans. No, you don't have to start a new game for the post-show road agent notes referring to danger and intensity to work. WWE should have Traditional and Mainstream as Key Features (that's what they are, after all). They shouldn't have much, if any, Modern. Modern is like TNA's X-Division, basically. Does WWE have anything like that? Look at SWF's product in the default data. That's basically WWE in a nutshell. Some people might tweak it a bit but the general gist is there. For TNA, I'd take 5SSW's product, dial down the Realism a bit (to 'Medium'), change 'Women's Wrestling' to Division (if their recent rumblings are to be believed, otherwise I'd make it 'None'), and call it a day. I'd probably raise the T&A level a notch (since, that's basically what Christy Hemme, Tracy Brooks, and So Cal Val are right now) and maybe add some 'Low' levels in Comedy, Cult, and perhaps Risque and Hardcore. What I did to learn Product better was making several copies of the same savegame and test a new product setting in each copy. This way, my main game doesn't run the risk of being ruined because of my endless tinkering. That helped me to figure out what kinds of products I favor. Match ratio determines how much 'wrestling' is on the typical program. It's generally offered with a +/- 10% stipulation. That is, if your match ratio is 90%, you can run 10% of your show as angles OR 0% angles and the crowd wouldn't care either way. I don't know if the 10% extends in the opposite direction (i.e. if you can run 20% of your show as angles with a 90% match ratio) but I don't believe it does. If your match ratio is 90%, then I believe the fans expect AT LEAST 90% of your show to be actual wrestling matches. At 70% or less, you MUST have a certain number of storylines with a certain amount of heat running at all times or else your shows are penalized in their ratings. I'd say 80% is the sweet spot as far as running storylines and angles. It's the ratio I generally use for entertainment oriented promotions. 10% of my show's time devoted to angles isn't much at all (except for pay per views which are almost always 3-4 hours for me). But if you don't want to do the 'copy your savegame 18 times' thing, use the editor to make your product changes. Some would scream "OH MY GOD THAT'S CHEATING!" but to some folks, the help files aren't descriptive enough and don't give them a good enough idea of what each product entry does (and how they interact with each other). In that instance, I'd say changes on the fly are better than losing your entire fanbase while you figure out which way is up. Most people don't have the patience to follow the trial and error method (yes, I'm weird. I know this).

The latest patch has a button you press that tells you if there are any problems with your product... for the love of god download that and click that button. As for having a product like WWE/TNA with more wrestling, clone the SWF product and increase the match ratio to have more matches. If you want a higher bias towards high flying type matches then increase the modern section of the product to at least medium. The 10% leeway you have on matches DOES extend both ways. So if your product calls for 80% matches then you can have anywhere between 70% and 90% of your show dedicated to matches without your fans being unhappy. And I agree with Remi. If you are unsure of what you want your product to be, tinker with it in another save game first. But with the help of the new button telling you what your intensity/danger settings should be there really should be no problems unless you are just going to ignore what it says. Derek B

[QUOTE=misfit103;198232]So maybe I just don't have the latest version, but where's this button located? I've checked the product section, and I don't have one.[/QUOTE] I'm glad I read this, I didn't realise the button was there either. I found it in the product setting area, right by the Close button (Datacheck). Now for their to be one for the worker's as well, lol:-)

[QUOTE=Apupunchau@optonline;198235]HWat exactly does it check I mena I used it and there isn't anything wrong with my current product but what's it supposed to tell you when it is wrong?[/QUOTE] It tells you what the "correct" match danger and intensity should be for the product you've chosen. If your product is already correct in that area, it wouldn't do anything (or rather, it wouldn't tell you anything different).

[QUOTE=djthefunkchris;198233]I'm glad I read this, I didn't realise the button was there either. I found it in the product setting area, right by the Close button (Datacheck). Now for their to be one for the worker's as well, lol:-)[/QUOTE] So it's in the editor? I'm still having a problem, and I should have 1.2 seeing that I got it today.

[QUOTE=RIsk2005;198257]Thank you, Thank you Thank you! My Fed is working at 100% now! Just signed Stone Cold and The Rock to contracts also, you guys think another feud against each other would work? or would it suck? I am going to try that now. :D[/QUOTE] what data are you using? I would imagine they would have fairly high stats no matter what data they are in, so unless there chemistry is bad it'll probably provide some good results for you.

That's what i think, i am waiting on my Bookers to give me the results on their chemistry. I think it should be great. Belt fueds running soon: 1. Brock Lesnar Vs Diamond Dallas Page Vs RVD-3 way for the WDI World Championship. Brock is Champ 2. Test Vs Tito Ortiz- Tv Championship Test is champ. 3. Lance Storm Vs Mark Jindrak Vs Petey Williams Vs Alex Shelley- 4 way fued for the Xtreme Championship 4. The Bulldogs (Knoble and Kash) Vs The Naturals (Chase Stevens & Andy Douglas) Bulldogs are champs. Plus Trish Stratus and Lita are feuding for the Women's Championship. Include Stone Cold Vs The Rock, Chris Jericho Vs Psycho Sid i think my feuds are looking decent so far. Thanks for feedback guys!

Archived