IPW Getting exposure

*A Loud Ringing can be heard in a pitch black room. We see a very muscular man sprawled out on a bed. His hand creeps towards the phone.* Man: Yo. ????: Nick, its Rip. It's over. Nick: Whats over Rip? What do you mean? Rip: The draft, its over. haven't you checked the date, its the first of the year. The draft is over and all promotions can start promoting. Nick: Oh, Rip I totally forgot. You did kind of wake me up. Rip: Oh Sor... Nick: Rip dont apologize to me. I should apologize to you for not remembering, you are a freakin legend in this business. Tell me who do we have under contract? Rip: Ok, Well we have, um lets see. Do you want what I have them pushed as? Nick: Sure Rip. If I am going to be the head booker I should know this stuff. Rip: Well [COLOR="Blue"]Main Event[/COLOR] Joey Minnesota Bruce the Giant Dread You (Nick Clements) [COLOR="DimGray"]Upper MC[/COLOR] Silver Shark Snap Dragon The Mean Machine Mario Heroic [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Midcarders[/COLOR] Joey Poison Masked Cougar American Elemental Elemental II Rhino Umaga [COLOR="Red"]Lower MC[/COLOR] Pride Koiso Eagle Kawasawa Jesse Gilbert [COLOR="darkorchid"]Openers and Occasional Wrestlers[/COLOR] Canadian Dragon Masked Rebel Larry Vessey and we have Allan Gray as a personality. Nick: Who is our Referee? Rip: Ryan Holland, he was the old DAVE ref. Nick: Thanks Rip talk to you later to plan our first show. *Closes his phone* (Well here we are. January 1st, 2007; Most of you may be wondering how I got the extreme pleasure of booking all that fabulous talent. Well, first off; it was about May 10th of 04 when everything in the Wrestling world went haywire. The entire world went into an economic hell hole. Every major, and not so major promotion had to close its doors due to financial reasons. Then in Summer of 06, the last of the true wrestling historians got together and decided to hold a draft. I was one of those historians, I think I got the sweet end of the deal, picking up Elemental II and American Elemental, with the Original Elemental out there in Free Agency. I have some star power with Bruce and Dread, talk about a 10 minute main event. I also have some great up and comers. Well I have to get dressed now.)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[B][SIZE="5"]Monday Week 1[/SIZE][/B] *We come into a meeting between Nick and Rip Chord, with several Members of the IPW roster. Nick: Hello Mr. Chord. I believe we are having this meeting to write out our TV Show for tonight. Rip: That's right Nick. I brought Larry Vessey with me, he is now part of the booking team. So you are looking at the 3 members of the IPW booking team. Nick: Ok. Well for the TV Show I think that we should start our plan to build towards a main event between Bruce the Giant and Dread. That means that Larry, Im gonna have you be in the main event against Dread. Can you work with Dread? Larry: No Problem. Nick: Ok, We have our Main Event set. Lets get to the undercard. Rip: I say that the curtain Jerker be our two openers. Nick: Ok, so Canadian Dragon will take on Masked Rebel. I also say that Silver Shark takes on Jesse Gilbert. Also Jesse Gilbert, I say that he becomes a glorified jobber until we can gain his brother under contract. Rip & Larry: Agreed Nick: Ok, we have our first TV show roughly laid out. Until the show I am going to work on it. Card: Silver Shark vs. Jesse Gilbert Canadian Dragon vs. Masked Rebel Dread vs. Larry Vessey

Ok people to give you more background on this diary, I have it so that the Wrestling Industry was low and rising, and I am using the Draft a Roster Cverse. I have a D popularity in the Midwest. Edit:I know many of you read but dont respond, I am asking you so that you guys post with concerns comments questions, ADVICE!! thank you

[SIZE="5"][B]IPW XXXCITING[/B][/SIZE] from the War Memorial Auditorium 2,000 people in Attendance (My count thats a SELL-OUT) Rip: HELLO and welcome to IPW triple X-CITING. This is the premier episode of the best wrestling on the planet. Your 120 minute Adrenaline Rush begins now. Nick: Yes, Rip thats right. Tonight we have some great matches instore for you, and I believe our first match is starting right now. [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Canadian Dragon[/COLOR] vs. [COLOR="red"]Masked Rebel[/COLOR] Quick curtain-jerker that I wanted the two to work together. This was the first match in the feeling out process that is seeing who works well together and who really CLICKS. well you decide, GRADE: D Rip: Well there was a good match between two up an comers. Nick: Yes, I can tell you that from talking with both of those young men, that both of those men have very bright futures in store, if they dont blow it. Rip: Well, I believe that its time for a commercial break. *Commercials* IPW Beginnings on Saturday Week 3 IPW XXXCITING Wednsdays at 11:00 *End Commercials* Rip: Hello and Welcome back to your 120 Minute Adrenaline Rush. We are going straight to the ring because we are 30 Seconds into our next match [COLOR="Green"]Jesse Gilbert[/COLOR] vs. [COLOR="Silver"]Silver Shark[/COLOR] Nice match between these two. I may have to consider a program between these two. Shark wins at 7:39 with the Jaws of Life. GRADE: C Rip: Well, Well, Well Done. These two warriors of the ring have given it there all and I hope its not the last time we see those two in the ring together. Nick: Hopefully not. Hopefully one day one, or both of these men will Main Event one day. Rip: That may be sooner than we think. And Remember fans, to get all the stats and all the information you want on IPW wrestling, all you need to do is grab a computer and head on over to IPWrestling.com. There you will find all the show dates, latest news, and bio's on your favorite wrestlers. Lets head to the ring for our next contest between two former Japanese stars. PRIDE Koiso vs. Eagle Kawasawa Going with a couple guys who I know can speak Japanese. Alright I guess. Koiso wins at the 12:37 mark. GRADE: C- Nick: Great match by two of the greatest Japanese stars of all time. Rip: Yes and everyone, we have a great suprise for you. Today you will be able to see Bruce the Giant. GRADE: B Nick: I'm sorry Rip, I have to make an announcement in the ring. [COLOR="Teal"]*Nick goes down to the ring with a mic in his hand*[/COLOR] Nick: Now listen, everyone. This is the debut of IPW XXXCITING. This morning I was not booked on the show. I was scheduled to sit right up there with Rip Chord and Allen Gray and commentate. I can't do that, so I am challenging Mario Heroic to a match. What do you say? GRADE:B- [COLOR="teal"]*Remember the Name* Rings through the Colliseum and Mario comes out with the Microphone.[/COLOR] Mario: You're On!!! I'll see you later on tonight. GRADE: E Rip: Well there you have it fans, later on tonight we have Nick Clements vs. Mario Heroic. But right now we have The Mean Machine vs. Joey Minnesota [COLOR="Blue"]Joey Minnesota[/COLOR] vs. [COLOR="Sienna"]The Mean Machine[/COLOR] Well my first pairing that doesnt click at all. Still an overall good match. Joey Minnesota wins in 8:11. GRADE: C- Nick: Well that was a good match. Now is the match between two masked animals. Masked Cougar takes on Snap Dragon. [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Masked Cougar[/COLOR] vs. [COLOR="Green"]Snap Dragon[/COLOR] What can I say about this match? a match between two guys that I love and are fans of. Masked Cougar wins with a foreign object shot. GRADE: C Nick: That was definently a match of the night canidate. But Now, I have to go put on Match of the Night. [COLOR="Cyan"]Nick Clements[/COLOR] vs. [COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Mario Heroic[/COLOR] A match where the Booker gets the loss. Mario wins with hands on the ropes. GRADE: C Rip: Well, looks like Mario cheated to win there. That was definently a great match. Well Nicks gonna gonna get some rest, so for the rest of the night I am going to be joined by Bruce the Giant. Welcome Bruce. Bruce: Thanks for having me. Lets get back to the action with a match of elementals. We have the second Elemental battling American Elemental, In a House of Fun match [COLOR="Red"]American[/COLOR][COLOR="Blue"]Elemental[/COLOR] vs. [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Elemental II[/COLOR] Match of the Night so far. I love how these two work. I even played to their strengths and made it a match based off of how many High Spots they could do. American Elemental wins with an Inferno Splash. GRADE: C+ Rip: Let the bell toll. That was one of the greatest matches this show has seen. We got to go to commercials before our next match *Commercials* IPW Beginnings French Boy-ar-dee IPW XXXCITING *Commercials* [COLOR="royalblue"]Joey Poison[/COLOR] vs.[COLOR="Sienna"]Rhino Umaga[/COLOR] Another C+ match. I love my roster and how my roster is set up. Rhino wins Rip: What a match. Now its on to the MAIN EVENT of the EVENING. [COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]DREAD[/COLOR] vs. [COLOR="DimGray"]LARRY VESSEY[/COLOR] um... how come Dread can barely go 8 minutes yet he is a Main Eventer? How can I get his Stamina up to go 15 minutes with Bruce the Giant. GRADE: D+ Rip: Well, That was the Debut show of the 120 Minute Adrenaline Rush. See you next week on Triple X-CITING. Final Show: D+ Need to lower both danger level and intensity.

[SIZE="4"][B]TUESDAY WEEK 1[/B][/SIZE] Several members of the roster are needing time off. Mario Heroic has gotten an offer from the Extreme Lucha Alliance Rip Chord has gotten an offer from the Athletic Wrestling Experience Got an email about Roster Size, I am 1 short of true roster size From totalextremewrestling.com IPW: XXXCITING was pretty good allround

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="4"][B]WEDNESDAY, WEEK 1[/B][/SIZE] Our House show that was held last night garnered over a grand in sales. [SIZE="5"][B]FROM IPWRESTLING.COM[/B][/SIZE] Wrestler Profiling: [B]BRUCE THE GIANT[/B] [IMG]http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o138/NickC13573/BrucetheGiant.jpg[/IMG] THE LARGEST ATHLETE IN THE WORLD Bruce the Giant was IPW's first round draft pick in the draft. He has been dubbed "The Beast from the Far East". Although he has yet to debut, he is sending shockwaves through the locker room, with the only person who wants to stand up to him is Dread. Will Bruce take the [B]IPW UNIVERSAL TITLE[/B] or will he be upset.[/FONT]

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="5"][B]FRIDAY WEEK 1[/B][/SIZE] [SIZE="4"][B]MEETING WITH BOOKING TEAM[/B][/SIZE] [B]Rip:[/B] Hello Nick. [B]Nick:[/B] Thanks Rip. Rip I have to say that the last shows rating is a major milestone for the company. [B]Rip:[/B] Well, first off Nick I want to introduce the newest member of our booking team, Silver Shark. [B]SS:[/B] Hi, Mr. Clements. I think I speak for Rip and the entire roster when I say that the show went off really well. [B]Larry:[/B] yes Mr. Clements. I have to say that we have some great feuds shapping up. [B]Nick:[/B] I think so to. I think that these budding fued between Mario and Myself will really blossom into something down the line. Also, this fued between Bruce and Dread, its a drawing powerhouse, but its a creative nightmare. [B]Larry:[/B] What do you mean? [B]Rip:[/B] What he means is that Dread can barely go all out for 8 minutes without tiring. [B]Nick:[/B] Exactly. Now, addressing this problem of a small roster. Six persons who I contacted about gaining under contract contacted me this morning. Yoshifusa Maeda, a Japanese Road Agent, told me that he could make more money elsewhere. Shawn Gonzalez told us that we were not big enough for him to consider. Now, I am going to leave the Matches that I have on a piece of paper down here. Look, but don't touch. If you have problems with it... Call Me. [B]IPW: XXXCITING:[/B] Canadian Dragon vs. Snap Dragon heat: F Bruce the Giant vs. Nick Clements Heat: C Dread vs. The Mean Machine Heat: C- [B]IPW: BEGINNINGS[/B] Bruce the Giant vs. Dread Heat: A[/FONT]

[SIZE="5"][B]FROM IPWRESTLING.COM[/B][/SIZE] Insane Professional Wrestling has come to terms with Alexander Robinson and The Incredible Koyama. These two talents will be used to round out the bottom of the card. [B]OOC:[/B] These two talents are good additions because the help me round out the lower card. Alexander cam at a price $1,025 per appearance; The Incredible Koyama came cheap at $100 per appearance.

[SIZE="6"]SATURDAY WEEK 1[/SIZE] [SIZE="4"]FROM IPWRESTLING.COM[/SIZE] We would like to announce more signings to round out the bottom of the card. Joe Gilbert and Beetle Kimura. Beetle Kimura will be used as an Enhancement Talent to begin with; While Joe will be used as an opener, and split time as a Lower Midcarder teaming with his brother Jesse.

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="5"][B]SUNDAY WEEK 1[/B][/SIZE] [B][SIZE="4"]FROM IPWRESTLING.COM[/SIZE][/B] Insane Professional Wrestling has come to terms with EIGHT new talents Super Joshuya (Midcarder) Tempest Appleby (Enhanement) Arjen Van Den Leyne (Midcarder) Roku Sotomura (Midcarder) Dragon Assassin (Personality) Mark Smart (Lower Midcarder) Magnum Kobe (Opener) Air Attack Weasel (Upper Midcarder)[/FONT]

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="5"][B]MONDAY WEEK 2[/B][/SIZE] [SIZE="4"][B]FROM IPWRESTLING.COM[/B][/SIZE] IPW has come to terms with Five new talents: Mayan Idol Kid Toma (soon to be renamed) Golden Scorpion Remmy Skye Wael Hossam Look for these talents to debut very soon on IPW Television[/FONT]

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="5"]IPW: XXXCITING[/SIZE] In Matsumoto Hall Attendance: 19!!!!! Nick Clements: Hello everybody, welcome to your 120 Minute Adrenaline Rush. We are joining Mayan Idol vs. Arjen Van Den Layne in progress. Mayan Idol vs. Arjen Van Den Layne [B]For the IPW 24/7 SUperCore Title[/B] [B]BOOKERS NOTE:[/B] ok, I needed some more talent, so I got the mexican man with a stone mask; I also picked up the MMA crossover who my fans hate. [B]Winner:[/B] Arjen Van Den Layne. (REMEMBER!!!) [B]Grade:[/B] C-
Nick: Well, that was a good opener. If you people are wondering why are venue looks a little undercrowded, it's because we are holding this show in Japan!!!!! Hold on, I am going to the ring. [COLOR="Red"]*Bawitiba* by Kid Rock[/COLOR] ring through the small venue as Nick slides into the ring. [B]Nick:[/B] Mario, It's been one week since you beat me by cheating. But, I wont go into that. Tonight, I have a match with Bruce the Giant... [SIZE="6"]All 19 Fans pop[/SIZE] [B]Nick:[/B] wow, Bruce has 19 fans. Anyway, I get to step one on one with the giant and Bruce... I will... TAKE... YOU... DOWN!!! [B]Grade[/B]: B- [COLOR="Teal"]BRUCE THE GIANT enters the ring behind Nick and beats him down for 5 minutes[/COLOR] [B]Grade[/B]: C+
Alan Gray: Hello there, my name is Alan Gray. I am your commentator for the next match. Rip Chord had other obligations this week so I am filling in. The next match is the J.O.B. Squad vs. The Gilberts J.O.B. Squad vs. The Gilberts [B]BOOKERS NOTE:[/B] the J.O.B. squad is made up of Magnum Kobe and Beetle Kimura (who my fans hate). I made this match to show part of our tag team division. I will probably hate my tag team division if another team is hated. [B]Winner:[/B] J.O.B. Squad [B]Grade:[/B] E+
Nick Clements: That was one good match. Now lets get to our second tag team match. 5 Minute Distruction vs. Golden Scorpion and Tempest Appleby. 5 Minute Destruction vs. Scorpion and Appleby [B]BOOKERS NOTE:[/B] Showin off more of the tag division. 5 minute distruction is made up of Rhino Umaga, and Umaga Rhino. I needed them to look fearce. [B]Winner:[/B] 5 minute destruction [B]Grade:[/B] D
Wael Hossam vs. Alexander Robinson [B]BOOKERS NOTE:[/B] MORE DEBUTS!!!! I hired Wael because he is the C-Verse equivilant of Kurt Angle. He has A+ in Technical. Alexander was a hire for his potential. [B]Winner:[/B] Robinson [B]Grade:[/B] D+ was expecting at least a C, but not a big dissapointment, seeing as we are in Japan.
Canadian Dragon vs. Snap Dragon [B]BOOKERS NOTE:[/B] WOW! same match moving up the card so much just because I went on a hiring spree? Impressive. I am impressed by these two. I am going to give these two a tag match to see if they have any chemistry as tag partners. but still. [B]Winner:[/B] Snap [B]Grade:[/B] D+
Nick: Wait Snap Dragon is offering his hand. Canadian Dragon accepts it. [B]Grade:[/B] F- [B]BOOKERS NOTE[/B]Best of Seven... If you didnt guess it already. I need these two to put on good matches.
Dread vs. The Mean Machine [B]BOOKERS NOTE:[/B] I made this match as part of the double main event. I dont know what I am doing wrong [B]WInner:[/B] Dread [B]Grade:[/B] C-!!!
American Elemental vs. Eagle Kawasawa vs. Elemental II vs. Mark Smart vs. The Incredible Koyama. [B]BOOKERS NOTE:[/B] I wanted to give the Japanese fans a look at some of their people. I liked this match. This match makes up my "X" division, plus some people with reinvented gimmicks. [B]Winner:[/B] Elemental II [B]Grade:[/B] C
Joey Poison vs. Mario Heroic [B]BOOKERS NOTE:[/B] Good match. Debut Joey P. This match had a very strange ending to it and I will take you through it. [COLOR="teal"]*4:30 into the match.[/COLOR] Arjen Van Den Layne comes running down to the ring with a chair. I (nick clements) grab a chair and run after him. All 4 of us, plus the ref, stand in the ring. Arjen Swings the chair against Joey P. I do the same to Mario. Double DQ [B]Winner:[/B] Double DQ [B]Grade:[/B] C-
Air Attack Weasel vs. Super Joshuya [B]BOOKERS NOTE:[/B]So Many Debuts, I cant keep up. [B]Winner:[/B] Joshuya [B]Grade:[/B] D-
Arjen vs. Pride Koiso [B]BOOKERS NOTE:[/B] Forgot to put the 24/7 title on the line. But that means NEXT WEEK Pride gets a shot at the 24/7 title, if Arjen still has it at that time:rolleyes: [B]Winner:[/B] Koiso [B]Grade:[/B] C-
Koiso vs. Dragon Assassin [B]BOOKERS NOTE:[/B] Another bad booking decision on my part. but even with my fans killing Assassin because she is a girl (Sexist) it was better than the last one [B]Winner:[/B] Koiso [B]Grade:[/B] C+
Bruce the Giant vs. Nick Clements [B]BOOKERS NOTE:[/B] We dont click AT ALL. I also think that the grade had to do with the Double DQ finish that saw Mario attack Nick and also saw Dread attack Bruce. [B]Winner:[/B] Double DQ [B]Grade:[/B] E+ Dread and Mario keep kicking the holy hell out of Nick and Bruce [B]Grade:[/B] C- Alan Gray: Well everyone I have just gotten word that IPW management has made a match next week, it will be Dread and Mario Heroic vs. Bruce the Giant and Nick Clements Grade: C
[B]FINAL GRADE:[/B] D [/FONT]

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="6"][B]Tuesday, WEEK 2[/B][/SIZE] [SIZE="4"][B]IPWRESTLING.COM[/B][/SIZE] After an exciting IPW: XXXCITING, IPW offices have come forward with the latest card for IPW Beginings Dread vs. Bruce the Giant for the IPW Universal title: B heat Legend vs. Legend Rip Chord vs. Larry Vessey Canadian Dragon vs. Snap Dragon vs. Air Attack 5 Minute Distruction vs. Gilberts vs. J.O.B. Squad[/FONT]

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="5"][B]WENDSDAY WEEK 2[/B][/SIZE] [B]IPW: Japanese Invasion[/B] Matsumoto Hall attendance: 9 Larry Vessey vs. Rip Chord [B]GRADE:[/B] D- Air Attack vs. Canadian Dragon vs. Snap Dragon Grade: D+ Dread vs. Bruce the Giant Grade: D FINAL GRADE: D[/FONT]

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="5"][B]MONDAY WEEK 3[/B][/SIZE] [SIZE="4"]FROM IPWRESTLING.COM[/SIZE] IPW: XXXCITING on GNN Sports is cancelled. This decision was made by IPW official, citing being spread to thin on the creative side for a 2 hour show at this time.[/FONT]

Archived