Secrets of the Ring with Phil Vibert-Volume 1

[I] “When it arrived, I took it straight to the player…..”[/I] [B]Copyright XWA Home Video 2020[/B] ……………….. [B]XWA Home Video Presents:[/B] ………………. [B][U]Secrets of the Ring with Phil Vibert[/U][/B] Voice: “The date is January 2nd, 2020. We are in Long Island, New York for the first ever “Secrets of the Ring” interview with one of the greatest wrestling bookers of all time. Welcome, Phil Vibert.” Vibert: “Thanks for having me.” Voice: “This is not the first shoot interview that we’ve done with you Phil, as we’ve also got our “Straight Shootin’” series, volumes 1 and 2 available online. So as to not repeat anything…. I believe we left off in…..let’s see…..2007.” Vibert: “Wow. That might take a while. 2007 was huge. Not just for myself but for the world of professional wrestling. Where to begin?” Voice: “How about with the formation of the Xtreme Wrestling Alliance?” Vibert: “(pauses) …look, everybody ‘in the know’ knew what was going to eventually happen with DAVE, ok. We made a hell of a run with it didn’t we? But how long can a promotion take the beating that we did…the personnel hits, the staff hits, and the creative theft that we endured as being the “third” promotion….the outlaw promotion. But our little outlaw promotion didn’t happen to have all of the resources that were available to the SWF and TCW… and we knew that….and we fought…hard….but we knew.” Voice: “What did you know?” Vibert: (a bit incensed) “We knew that, sooner or later, we, DAVE, were going to get sucked under the wave of the big two. How could DAVE compete with the fortune that the Eisen’s have to pour into their product? Tommy Cornell is the wrestling industry’s new Sam Strong, in that his reputation alone gives TCW a nearly unattainable prestige level. To have his own company…. How would you compete? Hovering near debt, with a cherry picked roster, against those two? Voice: “….” Vibert: “Exactly. So, I figured I needed to do something to shake up the wrestling scene. Something to get DAVE noticed. I placed a call to NOTBPW headquarters and, after some discussion, had a talent trade agreement in place with Canada’s premiere wrestling company. My discussions with Victoria Stone led to us deciding to do a three show series that pitted our best against their best with the final show being broadcast on pay-per-view. Preparing for these shows, I began spending quite a bit of time discussing wrestling with both Victoria Stone and Dan Sr. Just as we were set to run our first joint show, Dan Sr. came to me with the idea of a permanent merger of our two promotions. He realized, as I did, that NOTBPW had a success ceiling that was similar to that of the one facing DAVE. They could become number one in Canada, but then what? I was immediately intrigued….but we needed money. The Stones figured that together, the new DAVE/NOTBPW merged company could survive at a level that would compete with SWF and TCW for less than a year. The idea began losing momentum and eventually we decided that we would just go ahead and run our shows and, perhaps, re-visit some of the bigger ideas later. Voice: “That first show, DAVE vs. NOTBPW held in Montreal, was outstanding.” Vibert: “Thanks. That was all me. (Points to his temple). That’s what I do……. Anyway, our first show, straight out of the chute, gets rave reviews from all the sheets. All the internet shows were talking about it. (pauses) I’ll tell you something. The internet has always been good for Phil Vibert. No question about it. Because the internet buzz drew interest to DAVE…..and it drew interest to the DAVE vs. NOTBPW Series. I still don’t think that those shows were the best that we could’ve done. The matches were good but not great, there was minimal story, yet it was obvious that we were doing what each of the big two excelled at better than they were.” Voice: “Talk about Bamboo Energy.” Vibert: “As we were preparing for the second show, a representative from Bamboo Energy returned a call I had placed almost a year before. When I had dreamt up my first ‘get DAVE over nationally’ plan, I had done some nosing around, looking for an investor. Bamboo had expressed some interest, but was hesitant to become involved with a company like DAVE that hadn’t really proven itself to be sustainable and, more directly, profitable. However, the DAVE vs. NOTBPW show had drawn some notice from them. The hype surrounding the series had blown, maybe out of proportion, projections about the PPV buyrate for the finale. Bamboo approached both Dan Stone Sr. and myself with our own idea. ‘Unite. We’ll give you a pile of cash and complete creative freedom’. (Laughs) Ok. You twisted my arm.” Voice: “So, you, The Stones, and Bamboo decide to call the merged promotion XWA or Xtreme Wrestling Alliance.” Vibert: “I got my way there, too. Well….with the ‘Xtreme’ anyway. I pushed hard for it. For obvious reasons. You may be Supreme or the ‘Total’ package, but are you extreme? Right on the surface, we are always offering the fan something….more” Voice: “Ok, fast forward to the PPV, your first show under the protective umbrella of Bamboo “XWA: Outrageous”. Not one of the best shows of the year, wrestling wise, but….well, you had a surprise up your sleeve, didn’t you?” Vibert: “The funniest thing is that Rich Money essentially breached his contract with SWF to come to XWA. Apparently, and I can’t blame him, he felt that his talents weren’t being used properly, while ‘entertainers’ like Runaway Train got main event time.” Voice: “SWF couldn’t have been happy.” Vibert: “Of course they weren’t. We had to settle with them before actually going to court. It cost us quite a bit, and I’m sure that Rich Money won’t be going back to work for the Eisen’s ever, but we wanted to do business together and Bamboo backed us.” Voice: “And about two weeks later, another big defection in Jack Bruce….” Vibert: “Jack is one of the characters that inspires me, that makes me feel creative. I know that I can come up with something for even the most marginal worker that’ll get him over, but Jack Bruce offers another level….he makes more available to me because of his talents……..That being said, he’s also a bit of a prima donna, and that played into our favor when his contract came up for renewal at SWF HQ.” Voice: “So, where will we begin? Getting down to the real in’s and outs of it is what the fans bought the disc to hear…..” Vibert: “…and Phil Vibert is going to deliver value every red cent’s worth of the $19.95 that the smarks paid. I wanted this to be special, so I brought both my official, for the record, book and a bunch of my journals from the same time period. I figured we could go back in some serious detail and see if everything you’ve ever read about my being a genius is true or not. (pauses) I happen to already know the answer to that one, though.” Voice: “Pull one out then, and let’s get started.” Vibert: “How about March 2007? Our negotiated TV contract was set to expire after only our twelfth show as XWA on The Pop Network, so we were determined to make ourselves the wrestling program to watch, regardless of where we might do it next. Four weeks away from our next PPV gave us ample time to develop our storylines even further, and we had some burners coming right out of the gate. Sean McFly was in the process of wrapping up a feud with RK Hayes that wasn’t as hot as we’d hoped, but we’d been blown away by the quality of Duane and Jeremy’s series of matches with ELITE and the two flip flopped on the card. Dan Stone jr. had a great set of matches with Eric Tyler, and Eddie Peak’s DAVE carryover war with Chris Caulfield helped round out the top of the show. With Rich Money debuting with a program with Edd Stone and Jack Bruce working a mentor angle with Darryl Devine, the future of the midcard was solid with experienced uppers getting some young talent in position……….. …...….but the thing I remember the most about February, 2007 was the first Tuesday, and the most untimely death of a dear friend.”

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[B]March 2007[/B] [I]Aruba-(AP) John “Nemesis” Campbell, former professional wrestler, was found dead in his hotel room on Tuesday morning. He was 49. Reports vary as to the possible role of a heart medication the former NCAA football standout had been taking; with a source close to the case saying that Campbell had expressed concern about his health of late. Police spokespeople have said that the Campbell family has respectfully requested their privacy.[/I] Source: AP Wire Service

Roster [B][U][SIZE="2"]XWA Roster March 2007[/SIZE][/U][/B] [U]Main Event[/U] Sean McFly-F RK Hayes-H Dan Stone jr.-F Eric Tyler-H Duane/Jeremy Stone-F Eddie Chandler/Dan DaLay-H w/P. Vibert [U]Upper Midcard[/U] Eddie Peak-H w/C Batch-H Chris Caulfield-F Rich Money-H Edd Stone-F Jack Bruce-F Darryl Devine-H [U]Midcard[/U] Joey Minnesota-H Remmy Skye-F Big Cat Brandon-F Jack Griffith-H Johnny Bloodstone-H [U]X Division[/U] American Elemental-F Dark Angel-H Jack Giedroyc-F Sammy Bach-F [U]Lower Midcard[/U] Hector Galindo & Rudy Velasquez-H Nick/Dane Fusion-F Teddy Powell-F Mainstream Hernandez-F [U]Openers[/U] Joss Thompson-F Cameron Vessey-H w/Larry Vessey-H Titan-H [U] Enhancement[/U] Owen Love-H "The Natural" Damian Carvill-H [U]Women's Division[/U] Joanne Rodriguez-F Tamara McFly-F Jennifer Heat-H The Neptune Twins-F [U]Personality/Occasional Wrestler[/U] Victoria Stone-F Dharma Gregg-F [U]Announcer/Color Commentator[/U] Peter Michaels-F (a) Queen Emily -H (cc) [U]Road Agents[/U] Craig Prince Dan Stone Sr. [U]Referees[/U] Ryan Holland Xander Summer Baby Jamie

[QUOTE=JonnyV1;206241]I absolutely loved that intro, was kinda hoping the intro wasn't over, that's how good it was. And good luck if your gonna try and make Dharma Gregg a solid wrestler. Tried that, failed miserably![/QUOTE] I also tried Dharma as a wrestler, didn't go over to well. But she's great for sex sells segments. And with this being at least half DAVE you could make her work in the long run. Like everyone else has already said man the backstory was amazing I was sad to see it end. I'm thinking maybe you can continue to do like "clips" of it between shows or something that would be cool.

Friday, Wk 1, March [B][U][SIZE="6"]XWA: Thrillzone[/SIZE][/U][/B] Live on The Pop Network Location: Connecticut Symphony Hall Attendance: 9,984 [B]Segment 1- Nemesis Tribute Video/ Ten Bell Salute-[/B] Grade: B+ [B]Segment 2- Show Open/ Hype Package-[/B] Footage of last week’s ladder attack that landed Chris Caulfield in the hospital and Eddie Peak suspended flashes before a still shot of Eric Tyler tapping out in his meeting with Dan Stone jr. in last week’s submission match. Plus, a graphic hypes Sean McFly’s appearance. Grade: B [B]Segment 3-Match- Edd Stone vs. Dark Angel vs. Jack Giedroyc vs. American Elemental-[/B]A non-title X-Division four way starts the show off with a bang. After a great sequence sees American Elemental cap off an “anything you can do, I can do better” floor dive-off with a springboard twisting corkscrew press onto his opponents, Rich Money saunters to the ringside area and takes a headset alongside Peter Michaels and Queen Emily as he has done during Edd’s matches the past two weeks. Money’s presence noticeably distracts Edd, yet again, who ends up hitting the “Party’s Over” on Jack Giedroyc but losing the fall to Dark Angel who steps in and steals the pin. Grade: B- [B]Segment 3- Rich Money Taunts Edd Stone From the Announce Position-[/B] As Stone heads back up the ramp after the match, Rich Money gets on the house microphone and begins insulting Edd. “You will be my ‘stepping Stone’ so to speak. I’m going to use what I do to you to get the undivided attention of your family.” Grade: B [B]Segment 4-Challenge Backstage-[/B] Eric Tyler storms into Dan Stone Jr’s locker room and knocks him off of his folding chair and into a locker. After laying a few slaps onto the stunned Canadian legend, Tyler tells him that tonight, they’ll settle everything in a sixty minute ironman match. He then drops the XWA contract onto Stone and walks out. Grade: C+ [B]Segment 5- Hype Video w/ Mainstream Hernandez-[/B] Mainstream.com continues it’s “surge into the streets’ with Hernandez taking his camera crew on a walk from the building to a nearby Baskin-Robbins 31 Flavors. He stops to ‘interview’ a couple, but ends up taking over the interview himself (and eating the woman’s half eaten ice-cream cone), likening his in ring prowess to the selection of ice cream available. He is a flake. Grade: B- [B]Segment 6-Match- Joey Minnesota vs. Remmy Skye-[/B] Minnesota, still incensed that Remmy Skye was Joss Thompson’s mystery partner at Outrageous against he and The Latin Kings, started strong, taking Remmy through the ropes and to the floor, paying no attention to the referee’s count. After tossing his opponent over the barrier and into the crowd, Joey folds a nearby chair and scrambles Remmy’s brains with a monstrous shot. Joss Thompson runs out from backstage to check on the condition of Skye as Minnesota poses back in the ring with the bloody chair. Grade: B- [B]Segment 7-Pre-Produced Promo-“[/B]Hardcore Assassin” Eddie Peak- As Carl Batch chomps on a cigar nub and chooses a cue, the suspended Eddie Peak walks into the shot and begins talking about “the art of the cane shot.” He then mutters something about it “being in the wrists” and begins swinging. As he begins calmly making a pile of flannel clad rednecks, laying out three while some others stand wide-eyed, Carl Batch jumps in front of the camera. “Chris Caulfield. You have had a hard life. Why do you insist on making it harder? Eddie Peak left you and your career dead with DAVE, yet every night when I get to the building, you’re here. To what? Collect a check? Caulfield, either get out of the way or face the consequences. Look where you are already.” Peak, having cleared the room, walks up and stares into the camera. The graphic reads: “Hardcore Returns in Two Weeks.” Grade: B+ [B]Segment 8- Video Package-[/B] Duane/Jeremy Stone BHOTWG Tour Highlights- The land of the rising sun was kind to the brothers Stone, seeing them each get two singles wins apiece on tour with Burning Hammer. Grade: B+ [B] Segment 9- Backstage Interview with ELITE and Phil Vibert-[/B] Queen Emily barely gets the microphone in front of Phil Vibert before he begins gloating about ELITE’s World Tag Title victory over Duane and Jeremy Stone at Outrageous on PPV. He even seems outwardly proud of the fact that his interference was the catalyst for the decision, with his distraction masking Eddie Chandler’s match ending chairshot. “There’s a reason why we call ourselves ELITE. These belts are proof of it. Next week, you get your last chance at them or you have to start from the bottom all over again.” Grade: A [B]Segment 10-Mentor/Protégé Backstage Skit w/ Jack Bruce and Darryl Devine- [/B]As Devine wraps his hands in tape in preparation to accompany Jack Bruce to the ring, he notices that Bruce hasn’t yet changed into his ring gear and is, instead, spending his time rifling through a large backpack. When Devine stands up and looks over his shoulder, he sees that the bag is filled with Painful Procedure albums. “Vinyl, baby. I don’t trust those gadgets…those X Pods or whatever. I keep all my stuff with me on vinyl, always.” Devine is unimpressed while Jack continues rambling about ‘being in the band, back in the day’ and how great it was. Grade: B [B]Segment 11-Match- Jack Bruce vs. RK Hayes-[/B]RK Hayes, fresh from a pair of losses at the hands of Sean McFly, takes another one at the hands of Jack Bruce in Bruce’s first singles match in XWA competition. Jack pushed the tempo on RK and it was obvious that he was a step quicker from the start, using his speed to keep Hayes on the move, striking with three picture perfect flying dropkicks at one point. RK’s end came when Jack reversed a Hayes suplex attempt into a facebuster and hit the “NYM”. Grade: B- [B]Segment 12-Backstage Mystery Attack-[/B] Cameras rush to the back to find a bloodied Sean McFly, in his street clothes, sprawled in the hallway. As the rodeo of staff members and road agents begins tending to the wrestling legend, he begins coming to and sputtering crimson. Craig Prince, one of the agents, tells the cameraman to stop shooting. Grade: B+ [B]Segment 13- Hype Video Package- Dan Stone Jr. vs. Eric Tyler Career Highlights-[/B] Grade: B- [B]Segment 14- 60 Minute Ironman Match- Dan Stone Jr. vs. Eric Tyler-[/B] An instant classic; these two have so much chemistry it’s embarrassing. Dan Jr. worked this match masterfully, taking a page out of the wrestling 101 handbook and working one body part almost exclusively. Tyler, fighting the good fight, had a lot of trouble using his collection of armbars with Stone latched onto his left arm, and ended up wrestling from behind from the beginning. However, his counter wrestling led to the only fall he scored over Dan Jr. when he caught the very aggressive Stone with a small package for three. In the end, Dan Stone Jr. had scored three falls (two by submission) to Tyler’s one. Grade: A+ [B]Segment 15- Backstage Skit / Show Close-[/B] With Dan Stone Jr. still in the ring soaking in the adulation from the crowd, Duane and Jeremy Stone, Tamara McFly, Dan Stone Sr., and Victoria Stone gather together near one of the building’s exits with their bags. As they begin discussing ‘who rides with who’ to the local hospital where Sean McFly was taken earlier, Duane looks over his left shoulder…and then his right. “Where’s Edd?” Grade: B+ Final Show Grade: B+ SHOW END COPYRIGHT XWA 2007

[B][I][U]Saturday/Sunday/Monday-Wk 1 into Wk 2[/U][/I][/B] [B]Notes from XWA.com:[/B] -Last Friday’s XWA Thrillzone received a 18.60 rating on The Pop Network. Both network and XWA officials were very pleased with the amount of viewers and the quality of the show. -Eddie Chandler re-signed with XWA. Terms were undisclosed. -Sean McFly spent the night in the ER and received a significant blood transfusion. He will be at next week’s show, but will not return to action for at least two weeks and probably, more realistically, not until the PPV.

[B][I][U]Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday- Wk 2[/U][/I][/B] [B]Notes from XWA.com:[/B] -Emma Chase was backstage at the last Thrillzone, and has been offered a contract by XWA management. Her capacity, upon signing, is to be determined. -Online fan polls suggest that people despise Joey Minnesota enough to want him to be forced to turn his scheduled IC Title defense at the next PPV against Remmy Skye into a ladder match, a Skye specialty. Joey actions since winning the Intercontinental strap at Outrageous have been nearly unconscionably violent; with his brutal alliance with the Latin Kings paving the way. -With the ink on BSC’s bankruptcy only hours old, XWA has announced they have signed the former owner of the women’s T&A promotion, Honey Golightly, and will be putting her in an onscreen role ASAP. -XWA has agreed with Sports America to broadcast a second, live XWA program beginning next television season. Sports America currently broadcasts USPW wrestling programming and is reportedly “intrigued” with the idea of hosting two promotion’s programs. -Just as he returned to XWA, Duane Stone will be heading back to the Orient, working three dates with BHOTWG. The good relationship between XWA and BHOTWG just keeps getting better. -Harrison Hash’s contract is up for renewal. He has been contacted by CGC. There is no indication XWA has made an offer. [B]Notes from Wrestlesource.net:[/B] -SWF ran a C+ show in the southeast on Tuesday, with Runaway Train retaining his SWF Title against Enygma headlining the bill. Zimmy Bumfhole retained his Shooting Star title, topping Andre Jones for the second straight week. Jones was said to have sprained his wrist during the match. -TCW Presents Total Wrestling graded out at C+ with a dog of a main event; Tommy Cornell dragged Texas Pete to a C+ World Title match….Chance Fortune made the seventh successful defense of his All Action Title, dispatching Steve Gumble. -TCW also signed Freddie Datsun, Matt Sparrow, and Fumhiro Ota (from USPW, CZCW, and the unemployment line, respectively) to written contracts. Acid joins the roster with a pay per appearance deal. - CGC got their PPV lives going with a C show held at Victoria Royal Athletic Park in front of a sellout crowd of 10,000. Ricky and Steve DeColt battled to a draw over the CGC World Title in a C+ main event. (NoNeck’s Note: FYI, I’m going to try to follow a ‘Show, News/Notes 1, News/Notes 2, Show Preview, Show’ cycle with returns to the Vibert “present day” shoot coming, at least, monthly.)

Show Preview [SIZE="5"][FONT="Arial Black"][CENTER][B][U]Thrillzone Preview[/U][/B][/CENTER][/FONT][/SIZE] Don’t miss this Friday’s XWA: Thrillzone on The Pop Network. Don’t be the only one that doesn’t see: -World Tag Team Champions ELITE give their rival tandem Duane and Jeremy Stone one last chance at the belts. If the Stones lose, they have to work their way back up the rankings from the very bottom before receiving another title shot. -Peter Michaels’ visit to the New Jersey home of Chris Caulfield to get an up to date health report on the hardcore icon. Will this interview double as a retirement announcement? -Who attacked Sean McFly? When will he return? -A major announcement concerning the next PPV. [B]PLUS[/B] -[I]Where[/I] is Edd Stone? [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="3"][B]Friday Night @ 10pm……...........XWA……….............. only on The Pop Network[/B][/SIZE][/FONT]

Show 2 [I][B]Friday, Wk 2, March[/B][/I] [FONT="Impact"][SIZE="7"][B][COLOR="Red"]XWA: Thrillzone[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT] Live on The Pop! Network Location: Evanovich Riverside (Tri-State) Attendance: 10,000 [B] Segment 1– Match - Joey Minnesota © vs. Joss Thompson- IC Title-[/B] Both combatants are in the ring as Thrillzone gets underway. Joss Thompson is a blue chipper with a great future, but Joey Minnesota is putting it all together right now, weathering Joss’ initial attempts at takedowns and leveraging his way into a go behind reversal before laying in a nasty short-arm clothesline. Minnesota takes full control afterward, suplexing Thompson three times and hitting a springboard legdrop before signaling for the Minnesota Salute. Remmy Skye descends from backstage with some obvious injuries, and after chasing Joey onto the floor and around the ring twice, finally catches up and lays a hard right hand onto Minnesota. As Skye jumps on the downed Minnesota and begins raining fists onto him, the referee calls for the bell, DQ-ing Joss Thompson. XWA security runs down and begins trying to separate Remmy and Joey as the show open rolls. [B]Grade: C+[/B] [B]SHOW OPEN[/B] [B]Segment 2– In Ring Interview w/ The Extended Stone Family- [/B]All of the members of the Stone family are in the ring including a few who aren’t typically on camera, Dan Sr.’s wife, Duane’s wife and daughter, and Edd’s girlfriend. Victoria Stone, minus husband Sean McFly for obvious reasons, takes the microphone and begins pleading with the public for any information they might have about Edd Stone’s whereabouts. Very quickly, however, things get emotional and Edd’s girlfriend begins sobbing. “We want to know that he’s alright.” The family begins to get quite animated consoling each other when Rich Money pops up on the Jumbotron, grinning. “Greetings Stone family. I understand that for the last few decades you’ve been too busy stinking up Canadian wrestling to know who I am, so please, allow yourself the pleasure of an introduction. My name is Rich Money, and I am the only reason that people in the lower fifty are tuned in right now. But, I know that with all thirty six Stones on the XWA payroll and thirty one of those thirty six clogging up the main event, I need something that will take care of as many of you at once as possible, so that I can take my rightful place atop the XWA mountain.” Victoria, very upset upon realizing the obvious asks, “Where’s Edd? What have you done with him?” Money smiles again. “Edd? The little one? He’s fine. In fact, I’ve kept him quite comfortable, having him moved to someplace a little closer to the show venue next week. I’ll want him here for that. Until then, Stones….bonsoir. (pauses) That means ‘good-bye, idiots." [B]Grade: A[/B] [B]Segment 3– Hype Video Package for Upcoming PPV- [/B]XWA announces, via video package, the name and concept for the next PPV. Dubbed “Crowning a Champion”, the PPV will feature a Fatal Four Way to decide the XWA Unified World Heavyweight Championship. Additionally, some superstars from BHOTWG will be on hand, with one getting an opportunity at the big belt. [B]Grade: B+[/B] [B]Segment 4–Match-American Elemental © vs. Sammy Bach vs. Dark Angel-X Title-[/B] With the crowd firmly behind him, American Elemental came out of the blocks on fire, handing out pairs of spin kicks, hurancanranas, and jump swinging DDT’s to each of his opponents. The veteran Dark Angel finally stops the momentum of American Elemental at the eight minute mark with a sunset flip powerbomb from the top turnbuckle that bounced the X-Division champion off of the canvas. Sammy Bach, however, risks the match soon after, attempting, and missing a 450. American Elemental goes to the top rope, kicks Dark Angel, staggering him, and hits a flying body press on Dark Angel who topples backward onto Bach for the sandwich pinfall. [B] Grade: B-[/B] [B]Segment 5- Announcer Previews Next Segment from Ringside-[/B] Peter Michaels tells the viewing audience that the XWA offices received a taped message from Eddie Peak and his manager Carl Batch marked “From Earlier”. Michaels calls for it to roll. [B]Grade: B+[/B] [B]Segment 6– Eddie Peak Taped Attack-[/B] A camera follows Eddie Peak up a flight of service stairs. Carl Batch, manning the camera, begins to narrate. “XWA Officials, you can ban Eddie Peak from your events. You can ban Eddie Peak from your venues. But you cannot, cannot, cannot stop the hardcore revolution.” Peak pushes open a swinging metal door into a lavish hallway. As Batch runs his mouth some more, he pans back to show Peak wringing his hands on the handle of his Singapore cane while scanning the doors lining the hall. “Like I said, you can ban Eddie Peak from your world, but out here…..it’s his world.” With that, Peak discovers the door he is looking for and kicks it in…….right into Johnny Bloodstone’s hotel room. Bloodstone, in a fairly awkward position with a ladyfriend, jumps out of bed shocked and doesn’t even have time to get out a syllable before taking a caneshot to the forehead and vanishing below the camera’s line of sight. Peak stands over him and as the camera pans in, breathes, “The Hardcore Revolution will not be stopped.” [B]Grade: B+[/B] [B]Segment 7-Mentor/Protégé Backstage Skit w/ Jack Bruce and Darryl Devine-[/B] Jack Bruce sits, watching a tape of Darryl Devine’s indy matches when Devine walks into the shot. Bruce, noticing Devine over his shoulder, stops the tape and flips open his purple sequined cell phone. Hitting auto-dial, he nudges Devine as if to tell him to pay attention to his call and begins jawing with someone. It quickly becomes apparent that Jack is on the horn with some heavy in the music industry. “Listen, man, I think I might’ve discovered ‘the next big thing’ in our business. It’s been too long since I’ve gone out on the road with a talented band behind me, so I think I’m going to put together…. What do you call it? A supergroup! And, I think I’ve found the first….” Devine, apparently having had enough, shakes his head and walks away. Bruce folds his phone shut without finishing his previous sentence and looks puzzled. [B]Grade: B+[/B] [B]Segment 8 – Match – Darryl Devine vs. RK Hayes vs. Eric Tyler-[/B] Three wrestlers with distinctly different styles put on an awkward exhibition. RK Hayes dominates the early going, goading Eric Tyler into a bit of a brawl and trading fists with the mat technician. Eventually though, Tyler slows Hayes and begins going to work on his ankle. After a few unsuccessful attempts to get the ultra-tough Hayes to tap, Tyler decides to go big and sets up RK for an uncomfortable looking belly-to-belly from the top rope. Sensing his opportunity is at hand, Devine shoots up the turnbuckles and belly-to-bellies the pair of them. Eric Tyler, in tremendous condition, gets up even as RK lays still, slides out and then back into the ring behind the overconfident Devine, and rolls him up for three with a handful of his tights. [B]Grade: B-[/B] [B]Segment 9- Announcement Made Concerning Worker-[/B] Peter Michaels and Queen Emily announce to the viewing audience that Sean McFly will not be appearing on tonight’s Thrillzone due the injuries he suffered at the hands of an unknown attacker. They show a quick black and white clip of the gruesome attack aftermath. [B]Grade: A[/B] [B]Segment 10-Sit-Down Interview w/ Chris Caulfield-[/B] Taped yesterday at the New Jersey home of Chris Caulfield, Peter Michaels spends some time finding out about the extent of Caulfield’s injuries. The hardcore icon tells Michaels that not only has he broken three ribs, but has sustained a serious concussion and is getting pressure from both his family and his doctors to retire. Michaels attempts to lead him into a ‘one way or another’ decision, but Caulfield alludes him. There is no timetable for his return. [B]Grade: B[/B] [B]Segment 11– Backstage Skit-[/B] Dan Stone Jr. and Victoria Stone emerge from the Stone family’s locker room and tell the interviewers who were waiting outside the door that they are going to leave right now to go ahead to Montreal to look for Edd. Once again, Victoria makes a plea that “…anyone with any information about the whereabouts of my little brother Edd, please call the emergency info line that the XWA has set up.” As Victoria and Dan Jr. grab their bags and walk down the open ended hallway toward a waiting airport shuttle, a graphic pops up, flashing the info line number. [B]Grade: B+[/B] [B]Segment 12– Backstage Skit- [/B]Mainstream Hernandez sits in a video lab editing some Mainstream.com footage. As he cycles through some frames from last week’s show and slurps down a king sized purple sugar slush, he stops suddenly and spits grape ice all over the equipment. Before he closes the door to the lab, shutting out the camera crew, he pulls down his blue tinted shades and raises his eyebrows. “Whoa.” [B]Grade: B-[/B] [B]Segment 13–Match- ELITE © vs. Duane/Jeremy Stone- World Tag Team Title Match-[/B] Hot crowd; hot match. With Phil Vibert provoking Duane before the opening bell, ELITE gets rolling right off, hitting a series of tandem moves that culminates with a two man hotshot that puts Jeremy on the floor. Duane weathers a serious eleven minute beating waiting for his brother to recover, but is finally able to struggle his way into his corner and make the scorching hot tag to Jeremy. The eldest Stone sibling clotheslines both members of ELITE twice in succession before knocking Dan DaLay over the top rope with a yakuza kick and positioning himself behind Eddie Chandler following a drop toe hold. With Jeremy on the verge of locking in the Stone Hold and unquestionably forcing Chandler to tap out, the arena lights go out. Through the strobe of fan’s flashbulbs it is apparent that things have gone completely haywire. When the lights come back on, referee Xander Summer is slumped in the corner and Rich Money is in the ring with a sledgehammer. As the timekeeper rings the bell incessantly, Money, with the help of the recovering DaLay and Chandler, lays out both Jeremy and Duane Stone with sledgehammer shots to the head. [B]Grade: B+[/B] [B]Segment 14-Post Match Attack/Brawl-[/B] With chaos having taken over Thrillzone, and the agents and security spread throughout the arena, Rich Money takes the opportunity to strike the Stone family again. Dan Stone Sr., watching from his traditional spot in the front row, gets targeted, as Money grabs him by the throat and pushes him to the floor. Jeremy and Duane, in no position to help their father, can only watch as Rich Money clears out a section of chairs, kicks the 62 year old Canadian wrestling icon in the belly and hoists him up for a piledriver. As Phil Vibert screams his approval from the ring, Money drops Dan Sr. on his head on the concrete. Money surveys the destruction as he climbs back over the barrier and rolls into the ring with Chandler, DaLay, and Vibert. The four men hold their arms up, celebrating among the fallen Stones. [B]Grade: B+[/B] SHOW END [I] COPYRIGHT XWA 2007[/I] [B]Final Show Grade: B+[/B]

News and Notes- Saturday/Sunday/Monday-Wk 2 into Wk 3 [B][I]Saturday/Sunday/Monday-Wk 2 into Wk 3[/I][/B] [U][FONT="Impact"]Notes from XWA.com:[/FONT][/U] - XWA Thrillzone came in with a rating of 19.8, up from last week’s 18.6. The Pop! Network is already planning a new advertising campaign for the show. I think that means that a contract renewal is inevitable. - Starting in two weeks, XWA will be making their dark matches from each Thrillzone available to their fans on the internet, free of charge. - XWA re-upped both Craig Prince and referee Ryan Holland to undisclosed deals. They will keep their current roles and duties. -The exchange of talent between XWA and BHOTWG is centered around the return of Duane and Jeremy Stone for the end of their current tour. However, both promotions are quiet concerning the wrestlers coming to XWA in the deal as XWA officials want to keep it a surprise. [U][FONT="Impact"]Notes from Wrestlesource.net:[/FONT][/U] -TCW’s free agent feeding frenzy continued Saturday with the signing of former DAVE worker Alex Braun to a written contract. Rumors are circulating saying that Braun had reached a verbal agreement with SWF before taking a higher cash offer and signing with TCW only hours later. -“TCW Presents: Total Wrestling” had a rough week without Tommy Cornell on the show. Liberty went to a double count out with BLZ Bubb in the C rated show’s C rated main event. Wrestling Machine #1 and Freddie Huggins stole the show on the undercard with a B- rated match. -“SWF Supreme TV” in Louisiana saw Enygma top Eric Eisen in a C rated main event that was topped by a C+ contest between Frederique Antonio Garcia and Elmo Benson from the lower card. - Christian Faith was a no-show to SWF’s last TV event.

[B][I]Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday- Wk 3[/I][/B] [FONT="Impact"]Notes from XWA.com:[/FONT] - XWA has offered contracts to at least three members of the AAA roster, and rumors are saying that contract offers went out to as many as seven. XWA’s commitment to a legitimate women’s division is serious. - Larry Vessey has requested a reduced wrestling schedule with less in ring work than the one laid out for him as Cameron’s tag team partner. Larry blames his mounting physical problems as a potential problem that could affect Cameron’s development. -Emma Chase has been made the manager of The Fusion Twins, a young upstart team that XWA officials have high hopes for. Using her skills with some lesser known, waiting to be discovered talent to help them get over made too much sense to the brass. [FONT="Impact"]Notes from Wrestlesource.net:[/FONT] -NYCW is said to be in a serious financial downward spiral. Their shows have rivaled USPW’s for the title of ‘the best of the worst’. The Stomper has reportedly gone into hiding and his staff is very worried. - An Independent Wrestling Show in New England showcased some of the USA’s best unsigned workers on a D+ rated show. Tank Bradley lost a tough, C- match to Guide in the main event that really entertained the 141 fans in attendance. -MHW rise to regional size following “MHW Guera Civil”. Riding a B rated main event which featured Magnifico pinning Atlantis Jr., the company put on a C+ show in front of a sellout crowd of 1,000. -USPW laid another egg, putting on an E rated show with an E rated main event. Bruce the Giant retained the top prize in USPW for the fifth time with a win over Captain USA. No match, among eight, was rated higher than E. Up Next, A Thrillzone Preview.

[QUOTE=chris caulfield;210356]yea and what about scout aswell the new wave rules!!![/QUOTE] No kidding. You used to run DaVE, right? How is it you lost Guide and Scout but kept Adrenaline Rush? And where the hell is Acid? Art Reed? ART REED IS CANADIAN! They love him up there!

Author's Note Never, ever, liked The New Wave. Sorry. Just can't ever think of things to do with them. I guess they could've been 'get over' fodder. No great loss to me. Acid was also lost in the shuffle. I always seem to forget about him, so I figured I'd let him walk and work somewhere else. I'll see where he is and put an update in the next News and Notes. I'm pretty sure Scout has just signed with TCW. And hey.... Adrenaline Rush Rules!

Show #3 Preview [COLOR="Red"][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="4"][CENTER]Thrillzone Preview[/CENTER][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR] -Eddie Peak returns to in-ring action with a hardcore match against Big Cat Brandon. -A Four-Way X Tornado Tag Match featuring The Latin Kings, The Fusion Twins, Sammy Bach/American Elemental, and Remmy Skye/Jack Giedroyc. -Three qualifying matches for the Fatal Four Way Main Event at the PPV in which the winner will be crowned the first ever XWA Unified World Heavyweight Champion. [CENTER]But hold on![/CENTER] -Who will actually be in these matches? Will Sean McFly be able to wrestle? Will Dan Stone Jr. be too busy attending to his numerous family issues to be at the show? Will Rich Money show his face? Chris Caulfield is out and Eddie Peak is scheduled to wrestle in another match. How will the XWA Executive Board decide who gets a shot at a shot at the most important prize in wrestling? -Plus, continuing coverage of the Edd Stone Disappearance. [CENTER]Friday Night @ 10pm…..........……………XWA………………….........only on The Pop! Network[/CENTER]

Friday, Wk 3, March [B][I]Friday, Wk 3, March[/I][/B] [COLOR="Red"][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="5"]XWA: Thrillzone[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR] Live on The Pop! Network Location: Quebec Attendance: 10,000 [B]Dark Matches/Segments[/B] [B]Dark Segment-Match- Cameron Vessey vs. Jack Griffith-[/B] Cameron Vessey shows why he is a future star in this business, pushing Jack Griffith to the limit before Jack rolls out of the ring and walks back up the ramp, getting himself counted out on purpose. Grade: C- [B]Dark Segment- Reveal of New Manager-[/B]Nick and Dane, The Fusion Twins walk into the building in their long black jackets, collars up, sunglasses on at night. As they ooze coolness, a few fans recognize them and run over to get autographs. They sign one or two before the camera reveals Emma Chase among the fans, looking great. She looks the twins up and down. “You guys like to party?” They nod in unison and the three push through the people toward the locker rooms together. Grade: B [B]-Start of Live Broadcast-[/B] [B]Segment 1 –Reveal of New Authority Figure-[/B] As soon as the pyro stops firing, an unfamiliar song comes on the PA, drawing everyone’s eyes to the stage entrance. With the spotlight shining, out walks a very shapely woman in smart business attire. Upon reaching the ring, she walks up the steps and calls for a microphone. “Good evening Montreal. My name is Honey Sweet. I have been designated by the XWA to deal with the promotion’s day to day happenings from here on out. Right off fans, tonight’s show will feature three qualifying matches for the PPV Fatal Four Way for the Unified World Title. The championship committee decided on the six men who would be invited, but a handful are very banged up. If any of them cannot go tonight, that’s that. A hierarchy of subs has already been established. Now, while there are several other things to address, I have two hours to deal with everything and an office to do it in. Enjoy the show.” Grade: B [B]Segment 2- Recap Video-[/B]Shots of last week’s brutal attack on Dan Stone Sr., Jeremy Stone, and Duane Stone at the hands of Rich Money and ELITE play, cut with parts of Victoria Stone’s plea for Edd’s return from last week. The gears shift and the video closes with a montage of the bloody, epic beatings “Hardcore Assassin” Eddie Peak has handed out, both in DAVE and recently in XWA. Grade: A [B]Segment 3– Match – World Title Match Qualifier- Rich Money vs. Chris Caulfield-[/B] The crowd dumps twice for different reasons when the ring announcer introduces the combatants in the first qualifying match. Caulfield, obviously very injured, says in a pre-taped ‘in the little box in the corner of the screen’ interview that he “couldn’t pass up the opportunity of a lifetime, the opportunity to wear championship gold.” When the cash register clank hits on the house PA signaling Rich Money’s entrance, the place goes bezerk. Money, wisely, retained the services of some local security types and is escorted to the ring by a posse of about twenty storm troopers. The match itself really picks up at about the ten minute mark when Rich Money follows up an Irish whip into the corner with a monster lariat and begins setting up the groggy looking Caulfield for the Moneyclip when, through the crowd, comes Eddie Peak. Money gets the referee’s attention upon spotting Peak and keeps it as the “Hardcore Assassin” drops a pair of caneshots onto the back of Caulfield’s head. Money wastes no more time, hooking Caulfield’s leg and getting the three count. Cameras backstage spot Dan Jr., Jeremy, and Duane arriving to the building. As they see on a monitor that Rich Money is in the ring, they drop their bags and run toward the action. Upon hearing the crowd pop and laying eyes on the Stone brothers, Money ditches, jumping the barricade and heading out though the fans . Grade: B+ [B]Segment 4– Backstage Skit- [/B]Mainstream Hernandez makes his way down one of the hallways, spinning to look at the passing ladies at least twice. When he finally gets to where he thinks Honey Sweet’s office is, he stops to pop in a fresh piece of gum, pulls his laptop out of its leather case, and knocks on the door. The cameras cannot see in, but can only see Mainstream. He slides his sunglasses down to the tip of his nose looking in before turning to the camera, getting in a subdued “Whoa”, and stepping in, shutting the door behind him. Grade: B+ [B] Segment 5– Hype Video-[/B]Women’s Division Montage/Major Players Introduction- A video plays focusing on Victoria Stone, showcasing some of her in-ring highlights from NOTBPW. There are also cuts of Joanne Rodriguez and The Neptune Twins in action. Grade: C- [B]Segment 6– Match– R.Skye/J.Giedroyc vs. The Fusion Twins vs. Latin Kings vs. Bach/American Elemental-[/B] Featuring some of the best in the XWA’s X-Division, this one was a non stop burner. After a serious set of spots by all involved, Rudy Velasquez gets his back nearly broken, taking a superplex/backcracker double team move from The Fusions. American Elemental nearly is able to pin Velasquez after he adds a senton of his own, however Sammy Bach is unable to fend off both Remmy and Giedroyc, and Remmy breaks up the pin. At almost the nine minute mark, Emma Chase appears onstage and then makes her way to ringside. With the match at it’s peak, Emma gets onto the ring apron and rips off her windpants NBA style to display, well….her display. Sammy Bach’s jaw drops upon getting a look. He then walks into a Dane Fusion superkick and gets covered or three. Grade: B- [B]Segment 7–Backstage Interview-[/B] Queen Emily is backstage after the commercial break and is standing by with XWA Intercontinental Champion Joey Minnesota. After thanking the Queen for taking time to interview him, he begins laying into Remmy Skye, calling him “…a rainbow haired freak with so much heat with the boys, I’d be doing everyone a favor by putting you on the shelf. You don’t deserve to wear this belt. A week from this Sunday, I’ll beat you at your own game, a ladder match, and send you back to the indies with the rest of the has-beens and never-will-be’s.” Grade: B [B]Segment 8–Backstage Mystery Attack-[/B]The show suddenly picks up a camera feed from the backstage area. Victoria Stone is semi conscious and is struggling to remember what happened to her. She realizes that she is holding a photo of her brother Edd that someone has drawn a circle around and a line through, but doesn’t recall how she got it. As her other brothers gather, they make sure she is being tended to, talk briefly about the picture, and then set out looking for Rich Money and ELITE. Grade: B+ [B]Segment 9– Match– Eddie Peak vs. Big Cat Brandon- Hardcore Match[/B] Eddie Peak, as vicious as ever, beats Big Cat Brandon within an inch of his life. With Brandon already bleeding a little bit from a cut above his right eye, Peak clears out the remnants of the two broken tables and sits Brandon up in the corner, placing a chair in front of his face. Grabbing another chair, the “Hardcore Assassin” gets a running start and swings his chair, smashing it into the chair that he had set up in front of Brandon. Before Peak can even get into a position to make the cover, referee Ryan Holland checks Big Cat and determines that he cannot go on. Grade:B- [B]Segment 10– Backstage Skit-[/B] Mainstream Hernandez staggers into the hallway, shirtless and tugging up his jeans. “Not the boss’s office, man.” The cameras look into the room he had just been in showing it to be the women’s locker room area. The Neptune Twins are inside, only wearing towels. One of them, Jen, is holding his laptop. “Looks like you forgot something.” Mainstream goes back in to grab it and the door begins to swing shut again. The camera tries to sneak a peak, but can’t keep up with the door. However, from behind the door, the audio could detect some female giggling and a faint “Whoa.” Grade: B+ [B] Segment 11– Match–World Title Match Qualifier- RK Hayes vs. Dan Stone Jr.-[/B] RK Hayes comes out incredibly aggressively, knocking Dan Jr. to the canvas and stomping the wind out of him before the opening bell. Stone weathers RK’s very basic ‘kicks and punches’ attack, and at about the four minute mark reverses a telegraphed sunset flip attempt into a swinging neck breaker. RK Hayes tries to use the referee to his advantage, grabbing Xander Summer’s shirt and positioning him in front of Dan Jr., but the Stone takes charge anyway, using the ref himself to mask a low blow. With RK reeling Dan pulls him up on his shoulders for an airplane spin and then, upon dropping him, puts him in the anklelock, getting the submission victory. Grade: B+ [B] Segment 12– Hype Video/Concert Footage-[/B] Some old, amateur style video footage of a Painful Procedure studio session quickly morphs into a montage of PP’s super polished videos. As it takes on the feel of a blockbuster movie preview, right down to the voice over, the shot goes directly onto Jack Bruce onstage. “The icon has been silent for too long. Soon, we will hear his words again. And this time….he’s bringing his friends.” The graphic reads “Jack Bruce: Supergroup”. Grade: A [B]Segment 13– Match – World Title Match Qualifier- Sean McFly vs. Eric Tyler-[/B] The crowd pops again during the introduction of Sean McFly, taken out of action two weeks ago by a mystery attacker. A rejuvenated and opportunistic Eric Tyler begins by quickly going to work on McFly’s injuries, sparing nothing out of his arsenal. McFly, though is a phenomenon and for whatever reason (will?) battled the excruciating pain of Tyler’s many submission holds and high impact kicks for almost twelve minutes before hitting a flying forearm off of a reversal and shocking Tyler with the Delorean Driver as he struggled to his feet, winning the match with his only two offensive moves of the contest. Grade: A [B]Segment 14– Parking Lot Attack (2 on 2) –[/B] Surprisingly, Rich Money and ELITE are just now leaving the arena for the night. They BS on their way to a waiting limo, dragging their wheeled suitcases behind them with no security, when from behind a row of parked cars come Duane and Jeremy Stone. Things get pretty hairy, with Jeremy whipping Eddie Chandler into the path of an oncoming forklift at almost the same time that Dan DaLay and Rich Money tandem slam Duane onto the hood of the limo that had come to pick them up. Jeremy comes up with a tire iron from somewhere and begins swinging. DaLay eats one or two shots before Chandler attempts to wrest it from Stone unsuccessfully. As he falls to the wayside, the recovering Duane gets to his feet and he and his brother begin to close in on Rich Money. Just as they are about to get their hands on him, he slides across the limo’s trunk and jumps in the back, yelling for the driver to go. The car screeches away with DaLay and Chandler taking off together in another direction. Grade: B+ [B]SHOW CLOSE[/B] Show Grade: B+ © XWA 2007

[I]Saturday/Sunday/Monday-Wk 3 into Wk 4[/I] [B][I]Notes from XWA.com:[/I][/B] -XWA Thrillzone bettered their TV rating from last week, albeit by the smallest of margins. With a 19.9, Thrillzone has had an improved rating each time it has been on the air. -Heath Row Records, a major record label, has announced it has an agreement “…with a noted XWA professional wrestler.” I wonder who it could be? -XWA has come to terms with Oscar Golden and Flash Savage on one-year contracts. The two will continue working together as a tag team, as they have in MAW. - The XWA has also signed Suzanne Brazzle to a contract. She will start immediately in the women’s division. - Johnny Bloodstone’s contract has come up and XWA has not yet made an extension offer. CGC has offered Bloodstone a PPA contract, but there is no indication that he is interested. [B][I] Notes from Wrestlesource.net[/I][/B] -Former DAVE star and internet favorite Acid signed a written deal with TCW. It seems as though the cruiserweight division is being re-stocked by Tommy Cornell. Could a comeback for the defunct division be on the way? -WLW star The Great Hisato no showed two straight WLW shows and is rumored to be getting the axe. Hisato is a great talent, as evidenced by his B- match average, but his behavior might leave him unemployed longer than he’d like. -RDJ has re-upped with TCW. The terms of the contract extension are undisclosed. Rumors had RDJ entertaining offers from both SWF and XWA before coming to terms with TCW. -Plenty of uncertainty surrounding the BHOTWG locker room with a few unnamed wrestlers being suspected of undermining the ownership. A source inside BHOTWG says discipline will be swift and designed to make an example of the suspected insurgents. -NYCW has contacted several other promotions in hopes of signing a parent company type deal that would relieve them of their financial difficulties. -Another internet site is reporting that the SWF has had some serious backstage problems with a certain unnamed wrestler whose contract is up for renewal. TCW has reportedly homed in on the worker.

Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday- Wk 4 [I]Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday- Wk 4[/I] [B][I]Notes from XWA.com[/I][/B] -XWA and NYCW are reportedly in discussions, attempting to forge a beneficial business relationship for both companies. With a potential place to develop some younger stars, XWA has accelerated its search for development projects on the independent scene. If NYCW and XWA strike a deal, expect XWA to go on a signing tear. -Remmy Skye appeared on the XWA’s internet radio show “Mark Out” on Tuesday night, putting over his relationship with Phil Vibert, but burying Craig Prince, calling the road agent “…stuck in the past, wrestling wise, with almost no personality. He’s a zombie that knows a few submission moves, is all.” -Owen Love has been offered a PPA contract by CGC. XWA has no plans to keep Love on hand should he choose to make the move. Expect him to either sign with CGC or get released by XWA in the coming days. See also “The Natural” Damian Carvill, minus the offer from CGC -XWA officials are still trying to figure out an onscreen role that would suit Titan, a massive youngster with a great look. He has wrestled a match or two on the house shows and looks very green. -Company brass has announced that the name of the XWA’s new show on Sports America will be “XWA Xtreme TV”. Look for its debut at the start of the next television season. [B][I]Notes from Wrestlesource.net[/I][/B] -Tuesday’s “TCW Presents: Total Wrestling” was rated B- overall with a B main event which saw Tommy Cornell defeat Wrestling Machine #1. Also on the card, Rocky Golden and Wrestling Machine #2 dropped a heartbreaker to the Tag Team Specialists (Oxford/Bryant) who retained the tag titles for the second time since topping the Wrestling Machines. -“SWF Supreme TV” had their best show in recent memory with a B- main event, Remo over Sam Keith, topping a C+ card. Grease Hogg continues to get a push, this week topping Puerto Rican Power in a C- match. Eric Eisen also won again, scoring a victory over Skull DeBones in a C rated bout. World Champion Runaway Train did not wrestle on the show. -SWF called up both Valiant and Nevada Nuclear from RIPW on Wednesday. The pair will likely see action on the house show circuit before reaching TV. -USPW has come to terms on a PPA contract with Sgt. Bubba Lee West. West has written on his website that he is “…jacked up to go kick all of the old-school butt the USPW has to offer.” -INSPIRE ran a show in Hokkaido that drew 2,000 people to watch Marat Kholov retain his King of the Fighters Title against Mike Watson in B rated main event.

Archived