Aqua Teen Hunger Force

lovestruck420

I must say that if you don't think you like the show, try watching it again. I used to dislike it, but now I love it. I can do a Meatwad impression too. Anyone with control of their throat muscles can. (Not to crush your self esteem, just saying... ;) ) The Cybernetic Ghost of Christmas Past from the Future is awesome.

The humor in the show is often missed because people are looking for what is normally considered funny (jokes, gags, pop culture references). Although this show includes many, its true humor is the situations the Aqua Teens and Carl get in, the reactions of various characters, and the subtle randomness. (Every time Shake drops something, it explodes, for example.) Also, the quality varies by episode. Some I find to be utterly pointless (even more so than normal) and without any sort of plot at all. However, some episodes are pure gold. I recommend Video Ouija or any Mooninites episode for some true awesomeness... Edit: I'm not saying everyone has to like it or they're less of a person, but I'm just saying I can see why people wouldn't get the humor. It's the same reason why many people initially hate the show before loving it.

LOL, yeah... That was ridiculous. I can't believe CNN was doing a story on it as if it were real. (They, as well as Cartoon Network and [adult swim], are owned by the same company and have offices in the same building... Couldn't someone go down the hall and say: "Hey, our bad! Those are ours!") I can't wait for the movie...

Archived