Trypio's CornellVerse Title Belt Pics (inspired by gbasalmon)

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As promised, I updated the first post with the [B]5SSW titles[/B]. [QUOTE=Serson Person;219727]You should put these in a RAR file ;)[/QUOTE] I will when they're all finished as I think it'd be stupid to upload a new rar everytime I finish 4 pics or so.

[QUOTE=FuelFan0102;220109]Can we petition to get either DaVE or WLW knocked out next? These are my two longest running games, and after playing MAW with the belts, it made a big difference! With the Lucha Feds, will you actually put 3 belts together for the six man titles?[/QUOTE] I'm busy with the CGC ones at the moment, but when they're finished I guess I could do the DAVE or WLW ones. And about the lucha titles I don't know yet. I''l see when I get there :)

Huzzah~! You are truly a saint for all of these Trypio, it adds such a great level of creativity to the game, I prefer the art style to that of someone rendering belts, I hope Adam adds these to the database for the next update once all the belts are finished. And I'm not trying to load more work on you, I'm just curious, are you going to be doing any of the new promotions like MHW, CWWF, or any of those for anyone who may take over those promotions?

[QUOTE=Ping von Erich;223425]Question, will you do any of the new feds that appear as the game progresses? A few of them hang on for a long time in game and would be worth the work. Just an idea.[/QUOTE] I don't know yet.

Yeah, true. Then again, each new game I start, I always go into the edit screen and change the titles generated to something better.. like for CWWF I always use the CWWF Ladies World, CWWF Ladies Tag Team, and the CWWF 'Cold Hard Bitch' titles.. and for ELPF I always change it to something like The Euro Fight title.. something like that.

[QUOTE=-laz-;228035]great work on these any update on this im really lookin forward to SWF's belts[/QUOTE] Since trypio did mention that PGHW was up next, I'd guess it's just been taking longer than the last few because of the sheer number; including the two yearly tournaments, they've got like 7 belts. As many as TCW had! Very excited to see the PGHW titles get done, as they're the ones I've been waiting for since I first saw this thread. Not in a rush or anything, but keep up the great work trypio!

Archived