Trypio's CornellVerse Title Belt Pics (inspired by gbasalmon)

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=Payne;213625]Uh, dude, I just noticed something..... Your 4C Hardcore belts seem to be Har[B]b[/B]core titles[/QUOTE] It's not a mistake, I've got that font and it's just the way the upper case d's come out as the stroke really goes up too far and makes it look like a lower case b.

These look really good. I've already use everything here. But can I make a request for the titles for MAW? I added a title for the federation now that I have the federation atCult I decided to add the MAW Traditional title for the T.V show I acquired.

[QUOTE=trypio;214707]Updated the first post with the [B]TCW titles[/B] and as a little extra for those of you wanting to bring back the past I made a [B]HGC[/B] version of them too.[/QUOTE] Much appreciated Trypio, great job. I love the International belt especially.

[QUOTE=trypio;214707]Updated the first post with the [B]TCW titles[/B] and as a little extra for those of you wanting to bring back the past I made a [B]HGC[/B] version of them too.[/QUOTE] I think the Hardcore title came out really well, the skull and barbed wire was a really nice touch.

[QUOTE=gmsubzer;219352]Thanks alot dude. Any chance I could make a small donation for the work done? Or would that get you in trouble with Adam and the rest of Grey Dog?[/QUOTE] I wouldn't want to accept donations, lol. I'm just making these titles because I like messing around with photoshop and because I have no better things to do. If you want to give your money away, give it to charity or so. :) [QUOTE=Apupunchau@optonline]I need 5SSW belts although as you know I am already using the ones you've already made.[/QUOTE] Because I'm the one that dropped out of our multiplayer diary, I owe you one. So I'll make them first.

Archived