Englishman/American/Aussie

lovestruck420

[QUOTE=Undertaker666;212026]I actually wouldn't include Trish Stratus in the 'airheads' category. She seems quite intelligent, talented (not just wrestling) and has a wit about her. The others you mentioned though.... they're hot, but a few sandwiches short of a picnic if you catch my drift. :D I read an article recently about surgery in the United States. Last year over 12 million Americans had cosmetic surgery, the cost of which was billions of dollars. If you think it's just LA/Hollywood that's into the cosmetic surgery scene then you're very much mistaken! Best Rugby team? Who won the last world cup? Thank you. :D First [I]recorded[/I] man to climb Mount Everest. But to quote Chandler from Friends: "It's not that difficult. I mean, it's just steep, it's just climbing". Ernest Rutherford was the first man to split the atom but he studied and did a lot of research in Manchester and Cambridge in England. You were the first country to give women a vote, but that's not necessarily a good thing.... (to any women readers, i'm joking!! :D) As for a welfare care system, that depends on what you think 'welfare care' covers. The reason being is that India was the first country in the world to create the National Family Planning Programme back in 1952. That's only because there's you and 5 million sheep that live in New Zealand. :p First man on the moon? Arguable. (but that's for the Craziest Thing You Believe Thread) An American cured Polio by giving large doses of vitamin C! Not really an accomplishment - "here, eat plenty of oranges". :p You did help to win the world wars. It's refreshing to see an American who doesn't think you WON the world wars for the rest of us. :) With George W. Bush with his finger on 'The Button' are you glad that you're an international superpower? Benjamin Franklin discovered the relationship between lightning and electricity, not electricity itself. An Italian (Volta) created the first battery but it was an Englishman (Michael Faraday) who created the first electric dynamo to harness the power of electricity for use. The olympics.... depends on what events you're talking about! Most diverse people? Of course you are, because you're a mish-mash of different cultures all slapped together! As a result though you don't have a true identity of your own. Where there's power, there's corruption. It's everywhere and throughout all time. As for in-breeding, first i've heard of it. Most royal families over the years have married royalty from other countries, usually as a way of gaining an ally in case of war. The GTA's are great games. But does that mean you're proud of your violent culture? Bit silly if you are. [B]Disclaimer: Don't take anything I say in this thread too seriously, it's just a bit of lighthearted banter. Afterall, we all know England is the best. ;) [/B][/QUOTE] Dude, the first social welfare movement came from the formation of the Labour movement worldwide, in a pub in Reefton on the West Coast of New Zealand by a guy called Richard Seddon. This was before the 1900s. Plus, the Lions (Britain, Scotland, Wales, Ireland) belted 3-0 by New Zealand, and New Zealand then went and toured the UK unbeaten last year. :D Really, there's no argument that New Zealand has the best rugby team. We *cough* choke at World Cup time all the time, but getting beaten once every four years is ok, although not acceptable for a country of excellence like mine. :) Plus Taker, your cricket team just got flogged by a pack of Kiwis too I see (But then again, the Pakis and Indians just got done in by minnows :eek: ) Afroman, one other thing dude, NZ=4 million population. There's 301m in the US, you'd expect they'd have some fairly good achievements. Per capita though, New Zealand is [B][U]clearly[/U][/B] the best country in the world :D And let's never forget the clincher - the Bushwhackers were Kiwis. And for anyone believing in Australia, you folks only invented one thing - lawn bowls, on a cricket pitch :mad:

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=tristram;212037]Dude, the first social welfare movement came from the formation of the Labour movement worldwide, in a pub in Reefton on the West Coast of New Zealand by a guy called Richard Seddon. This was before the 1900s.[/quote] Like I said, 'welfare' can cover a number of things. [quote=tristam]Plus, the Lions (Britain, Scotland, Wales, Ireland) belted 3-0 by New Zealand, and New Zealand then went and toured the UK unbeaten last year. :D Really, there's no argument that New Zealand has the best rugby team. We *cough* choke at World Cup time all the time, but getting beaten once every four years is ok, although not acceptable for a country of excellence like mine. :) Plus Taker, your cricket team just got flogged by a pack of Kiwis too I see (But then again, the Pakis and Indians just got done in by minnows :eek: )[/quote] We only play properly at the World Cup, the rest of the time we just let everyone else have a few practice games with us. :p Cricket, as I mentioned in a previous post, it's not a proper sport. ;)

And to be fair, Pamela aint that bright. I'm not 100% sure, but she only managed to graduate high school. While Tammy Sytch studied to be a doctor at some university..... aaaand, as for the others. I've done some research and it does in fact seem like Sunny was the only one with a decent education.

When you consider how small we are compared to Australia and USA I think we're holding up pretty well in this argument. However, not when you bare in mind without us Brits you guys in the other two wouldn't even be living there (unless someone is posting from a prison... :p )

Listen....I don't care what her "education was" but Tammy Lynn Sytch is a notorious ring rat, and a gigantic meth addict/cokehead. She might be the hottest (well-educated?) cracked out whore I've ever seen, but she's still a cracked out whore. At least Pam was smart enough to start her own production company and own her likeness. And I have nothing but respect for Trish who went from well-paid calendar and fitness model to arguably the greatest women's wrestler ever. Girl could've got by on looks alone, but she didn't Seriously...every time you try to "defend" the US it comes out looking even worse. I think we can find a better standard for American women than Sunny.:D ;) Edited: Did not intend to sound so upset.

[QUOTE=tristram;212037]Really, there's no argument that New Zealand has the best rugby team.[/QUOTE] As good as the All Blacks are, I don't fully agree. France, on home turf, are gonna absolutely own the world cup. Plus, despite having the best two players alive at the moment (Carter and McCaw) and having a flawless back line, I think the Kiwi pack is still somewhat lacking (the locks and front row mainly). Quote The Raven Nevermore

[QUOTE=Undertaker666;212219]PeterHilton, do all of your posts sound angry? Just chill, it's Sunday! :)[/QUOTE] Sorry..not trying to sound angry. i know this is all a joke. It's just funny in a frustrating kind of way that every time Afroman sticks up for America it's pretty disastrous: McDonald's is our best food! Our government is slightly less corrupt than yours! We've got awesome women...Tammy Lynn Sytch for example!

jeez man calm down. I wasnt defending anything. But out of the list I made, Tammy was one of the only one who actually ATTENDED college. And theirs no proof she was actually a coke head. much of it was really just made up by the IWC. (and you know thats true) A drinker? I cant deny that, but unless I find a siringe in her arm, you have no proof shes a coke head. And as for the McDonalds comment, the mess my dog left on the floor can tell you I was joking. And to add to that, the entire list of women I made before was a joke also. And I never said the US government was slightly less corrupt than anything. Simply pointing out the Brits corruption is doing just that.... pointing out the Brits corruption. Im kind of getting concerned. Im starting to think you're starting this odd grudge with me for some reason. You bash every word out of my mouth despite much of it is light hearted jabbing at my own country... but whatever...

Bah, Brit, Austrian, American, European, Asian, blah, blah blah blah blah.... Your all the same, and sound just as funny to me... Really, I think the Vulcanian's are the best in my opinion. Scientifically, Educational wise, and physically. Then there is the Klingon's, probably the most spiritual outside of the Jedi's from all different paths... but none of them are what YOU guys are, thankfully. *(Cheap plug for Sci/Fi Mod)

[QUOTE=AfRoMaN36;212238]jeez man calm down. I wasnt defending anything. But out of the list I made, Tammy was one of the only one who actually ATTENDED college. And theirs no proof she was actually a coke head. much of it was really just made up by the IWC. (and you know thats true) A drinker? I cant deny that, but unless I find a siringe in her arm, you have no proof shes a coke head. Im kind of getting concerned. Im starting to think you're starting this odd grudge with me for some reason. You bash every word out of my mouth despite much of it is light hearted jabbing at my own country... but whatever...[/QUOTE] --She admitted her own drug use. In several interviews. Repeatedly. Throw in the things that other wrestlers have said about her on their own shoot tapes, and TLS had a VERY BAD coke habit, even for a ring-rat. --I actually had no idea you were joking about the McDonald's thing. I apologize. --I dn't have any grudge against you personally. You've made several statements in a couple of thread that I disagree with. Didn't realize I was coming off that strong, but I have nothing against you. Just opinions.

It's Burger King that has the best food anyways!! Pluss, I like Coka Cola? What's wrong with someone liking Coke so much? However, shoot or no shoot, someone doing a "wrestler" interview, no matter what, shouldn't really be taken with anymore then a grain of salt. That said, It does seem to be common knowledge of her drug habbits. Did she ever Kick it though?

Well I saw a 12 part shoot interview in which she claims shes only done pills, pot and booze. She also says she stopped hanging out with Missy Hyatt when she found out she was doing crack. I've never seen a shoot interview where she says she does it though. I'll be sure to keep my eyes peeled. And yes, I beleive she has kicked the habit. PWinsider says she has and the way she looked during her shoot interview... (MUCH thinner and her face resembled Sunny) can probably tell us shes doing much better.

Archived