Englishman/American/Aussie

lovestruck420

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=Undertaker666;211615]I think the main thing that sets us Englishman apart from the rest is that we're better at everything than everyone else. ;)[/QUOTE] hmm if i can recall correctly to ... oh i don't know about two months ago i believe we completed the first Ashes white-wash in 86 year. Pretty much trouncing your guys in every game

Guest The Aussie
[QUOTE=TCP1;211798]Britain produced Australia and the States. Therefore Britain > Colonies Whilst I'm on it: Britain has actually history, not just 100 years or so. :)[/QUOTE] At least we aren't in close proximity with the French.

[QUOTE=TCP1;211798]Britain produced Australia and the States. Therefore Britain > Colonies Whilst I'm on it: Britain has actually history, not just 100 years or so. :)[/QUOTE] And yet we have nicer teeth :p We have history! We've had.... Well there was that civil wa...... Oh wait, what about our...... Ummmmm..... K, you got me there :( All I've got to say is, thank God the English found us and not the French! See we all stand united one one thing ;)

Guest The Aussie
[QUOTE=TCP1;211801]True, but the white flag-waving surrender-monkeys don't cause us any trouble. Plus, you're closer to North Korea.[/QUOTE] But we are buddys with Japan, China and America. Whoever messes with us is royally F***ED

[QUOTE=Clarity;211625]And baseball.. If you remember, there is a world series every year, which america wins[/QUOTE] Canada's won it twice! :p [QUOTE=darthsiddus2;211637]in recent years maybe but I remember a time when the USA kicked the crap out of the Canadians eh? :P and yes I got that joke. very funny.[/QUOTE] Neither countries made it past the semis in the 06 Olympics. :o And just because I was recently looking up international hockey tournaments. Our 44 World Championship Medals to your 16. We got more Gold Medals (23) then your total medals. And You've played in 5 more World tournaments then us. :p Only finished higher then us 3 times in said tournament all before 1960. In 33, 56 and 60 you beat us in the medal standings (Every year there was a Winter Olympics up untill 1968 the winner at the Olympics wins the WCH though, 56, 60 were as such for the US and were two years for us). Can't find a year by year non medal standings so I can't tell for those but only out medaled us 3 times. In the 7 Canada/World Cup of Hockey you have 2 medals (1 Gold, 1 Silver) to our 7 (5 Gold, 2 Silver). Finished a head of us once. Olympics are a lot closer. We got 16 medals (9-5-2) to your 13 (3-8-2), womens side it's 3 a piece our 2 gold and 1 silver to your 1 gold, 1 silver and 1 bronze. And Only finished a head of us 3 times (1956, 1960, 1980) on the mens side. Now World Juniors we have 26 (13-8-5) medals to your 5 (1-1-3). And you've finished ahead of us about 3 or 4 times. 1987, 1992, 2004 and I think 1998 but I can't remember. And 1987 you only finished ahead of us because in the 3rd period of the Gold medal game us adn the Soviets had a bench clearing brawl resulting in both teams being disqualified from the tournament. And with the top two hockey nations out of the tournament you guys still didn't medal. :p In the NHL 39 players have scored 500 goals, 2 of which are American. 71 NHL players with 1000+ points, 7 are American. :p :p So when was this you kicked the crap out of us? :p Go Dominion of Canada!! Oh yeah I love posting pointless, useless information!!

[QUOTE=ahw26;211791]hmm if i can recall correctly to ... oh i don't know about two months ago i believe we completed the first Ashes white-wash in 86 year. Pretty much trouncing your guys in every game[/QUOTE] Cricket's not a proper sport though. [quote=The Aussie]And let us not forget Beer, Food, Wine, Sport, Hotter Babes. All the whole great stuff.[quote] Beer? Hell no! Food? Yeah if you like 'shrimps on a barbies'. Wine? Yep, because that's a girls drink. Hotter babes? Hell no! [quote=TCP]Britain has actually history, not just 100 years or so.[/quote] Exactly! :D [quote=Carlito Cool]And yet we have nicer teeth[/quote] We aren't as vain. ;) [quote=darthsiddus]here's one thing.... if it wasn't for us americans you brits would be speaking GERMAN! [/quote] True, if you listen to how the Americans tell their side of the story. :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=Undertaker666;211865] We aren't as vain. ;) [/QUOTE] When it comes to your teeth, maybe you should be ;) I'm talking basic hygiene dude not appearance if that's what you meant by vain. I was just joking to, I have plenty of British friends with good teeth, well one anyway. :D

Well you have to give America the edge when it comes to hotter girls. I mean, we HAVE every single country inside of our borders. INCLUDING English and Aussies. I think just by default we win that one. Better food? C'MON..... McDONALDS!??!?! McDONALDS!?!?! Nuff Said....

McDonald's is f'n disgusting. Everything on that menu is flavorless. Except the fries. It's an insult to call that **** food. Have an In N' Out burger and we'll talk. Acvtually, being from California, I think this whole discussion is hilarious. Since we consider our state better than 99% of the rest of our own country.

[QUOTE=CarlitoCoool;211874]When it comes to your teeth, maybe you should be ;) I'm talking basic hygiene dude not appearance if that's what you meant by vain. I was just joking to, I have plenty of British friends with good teeth, well one anyway. :D[/QUOTE] The majority of British (me included) clean their teeth as much as anyone but America seems to have a fascination of perfectly white, straight teeth. Even our music stars that have tried to 'make it in America' have had their teeth corrected just to fit the 'ideal'. Ronan Keating and David Bowie are just two that spring to mind. (and I was joking too, hence the winky smiley!) [quote=AfRoMaN36] Well you have to give America the edge when it comes to hotter girls. I mean, we HAVE every single country inside of our borders. INCLUDING English and Aussies. I think just by default we win that one.[/quote] Absolutely. If you like fake breasted, blonde airheads then you are truly head and shoulders above the rest. I feel a poll coming on.......... As for McDonalds.... :rolleyes:

Archived