The Faces of Force: JIM FORCE! (A C-Verse Dynasty)

[CENTER][IMG]http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s59/Wallbanger1071/wbh.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] ...and we wrap up the music segment with the one-hit wonder The Picassos and their song, "You'll Be There For Me". You might remember that song as the theme to that zany '90's sitcom, "Acquaintences". For those of you just logging into the live stream, this is the Wall Bangin' Hour for February 18th, 2008. This is your host, Wallbanger, podcasting from Colorado Springs, Colorado. Catch my Monday, Wednesday and Friday live streams at 10pm Mountain Standard Time -- GST minus 7 for the international crew, or download the show from my blog and podcast archive at [URL="http://www.wallbanginghour.com/"]www.wallbanginghour.com[/URL]. Or subscribe to my podcast at YouTunes and have it downloaded directly to your YouPod. Starting off the wrestling segment, I must begin with a mea culpa. On the February 4th podcast I ragged on UWF roster member Titan for not showing up to the last UWF show after he had gotten all bitchy about being held back and all. It turns out, according to my friends at the Colorado Springs Bar, that Titan doesn't live here in town -- he flies in for shows from back east, and last months show happened to be the same weekend as that nasty blizzard that dumped 30 inches of snow on Denver and Colorado Springs, so there was no way Titan or anyone else was getting in. There are other out-of-town members of the UFW roster, but apparently the ones working that night came in just under the wire before things got bad at DIA. So I just wanted to set the record straight and make sure that I don't get a visit from the big man next time he's in town -- he'd squish my head like a teenager's pimple. So anyway, the last UWF show was this past weekend at my favorite watering hole. And I got me a Forcetastic Margarita with authentic Jim Force tequila! Someone at ForceShop.com must listen to the ol' Wallbanger, I posted weeks ago this would happen! So I'm wearing my "Strong in the FOOORRRCE!" T-shirt, sipping my Forcetastic Margarita and they do their usual warmup bikini contest, but Jennifer Heat has this new two piece -- the top is done up like the Jim Force mask and the eyeholes are placed, shall we say, strategically, and the bottom is no more than a thong with little Jim Force masks. Kinda silly, but VERY revealing, and the little Wallbanger was taking notice, believe me! The show itself had three entertaining matches; Davey Wayne Newton defeated Al Coleman, Cammy Vessey retains his UFW Intercontinental Title by defeating Oscar Golden, and the Forcemeister himself defeats DC Rayne to retain the World Title. I really like Davey, he may be young but he really knows how to play to the crowd and his in-ring work is solid for someone his age. I hope he gets a push -- I could see him as a IC title holder easily. Anyway, you'll find me at my usual spot, drinking my usual drink at next month's UFW show, and I'll give you the rundown here on the Wall Bangin' Hour. [I](OOC: Wanted to keep this from falling off the board even though Actarus is tied up with summer school. Patience, young Forcelings, the Forcechlorians will be flowing again soon!)[/I]

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
[QUOTE=Wallbanger;310358]'Twould appear that you're missed, Actarus! Any hope for us Force Fanatics, or is school still keeping you overwhelmed?[/QUOTE] Things are busy but never too busy for The Force! Give me a little time to work something up and get things moving in the right direction. FEEEEEL THE FOOOOOOOORRRRRCCCEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

What the?! How did this get to page 3?! Seriously guys, I guess for fans of this here dynasty, I owe you a...wait, this thing had fans?!?!?! Seriously, here's what's up... So I have a Bachelor of Music in Vocal Performance (think opera, or the guy who sings at weddings; that's me). I recently decided to switch careers, go back to school for medicine. Thus, right now, I'm in my first semester in the Post-Baccalaureate Premedical Program at the University of Vermont. So, this past summer (right about when this dynasty disappered off the radar), I squeezed in an entire year of undergraduate chemistry (along with some precalculus) to set me up to take organic chemistry right now. Anyways, I admittedly overextended myself at the moment. I'm doing well in calculus & organic chemistry, but microbiology and physics are beating me down and leaving me a bloody pulp. I'm working / studying my butt off just trying to survive. And also trying to squeeze in moments when I can study for MCATs. Add to that a crappy overly filled soap opera drama roommate situation, and I've basically taken brooding to a new level. Angel has nothing on me (wonder if anyone gets that Joss Whedon reference). Would I like to dynasty write again? Absolutely. Will the Force ever return? Well, I honestly don't know. In the meantime, I encourage all to check out anything written by: Wallbanger, Monkeypox, J Silver, Tigerkinney, Shipshirt, Ramaeno if he ever comes back, Marcel Fromage, Scapino, Joose, Clarity...Okay, there are other terrific writers as well, but surely you can all forgive me for not remembering anyone else. My brain is shot, and I need to go study microbiology. Latah.

Weird how life goes. I was a musician all the way through school, nearly applied to the Guildhall School of Music in London. But was a bit fed up with it because I was being pushed too much. Went and did law instead and hated it. Then did a teaching degree and that's what I do now. I wish I'd stuck with music though!! :rolleyes: Oh, and thanks for the mention, Actarus! Best of luck with your studies. Hopefully you'll get back to dynasty writing sometime in the future when life isn't quite so crazy!

Archived