The Faces of Force: JIM FORCE! (A C-Verse Dynasty)

[CENTER][B]“That which does not kill us is weak in the Force.”[/B] - Brillat-Savarin (allegedly)[/CENTER] [I]Between the time when the Force consumed Atlantis and the rise of the sixty-nine trillion suns of solar Force, there was a Universe undreamed of. And unto thus, Jim Force, destined to wear the jeweled crown of the Force upon a severely troubled brow. It is I, his press agent and translator, who alone can tell thee of his saga. Let me tell you of the days of mad, mad, mad, mad adventure.[/I] [CENTER]December 2006 United States Pro Wrestling HQ [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty/USPW3.jpg[/IMG] Sam Strong’s Office [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty/SamStrong.jpg[/IMG] Sam Strong Owner of USPW[/CENTER] Sam Strong squirmed in his office chair a bit. He was NOT looking forward to his next meeting. [I]Oh well, I may as well get this over with[/I], thought Sam. He pressed his intercom button. [B]Sam Strong:[/B] [COLOR="DarkRed"]"Brooke? You can send him in now."[/COLOR] [B]Brooke: [/B][COLOR="Magenta"]"Right away, Mr. Strong."[/COLOR] Jim Force pounds on the office door [B]Sam Strong:[/B] [COLOR="DarkRed"]"It’s open, Jim!"[/COLOR] Jim Force pounds more forcefully [B]Sam Strong: [/B][COLOR="darkred"]"IT’S OPEN, JIM!"[/COLOR] [CENTER][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty/JimForce.jpg[/IMG] Jim Force Self-Proclaimed 'God of Force'[/CENTER] Jim Force forcefully pushes the doors open and stomps up to Sam Strong’s desk [B]Sam Strong: [/B][COLOR="darkred"]"Jim, I hope you’re doing well, brother. Look, I called you in here to talk about your interview on the Crazy Midget Clown Klan radio show. It was…"[/COLOR] [B]Jim Force: [/B][COLOR="Navy"]"I give you Ultimate Forceality, Sam Strong. The time has come, Sam Strong."[/COLOR] [B]Sam Strong:[/B] [COLOR="darkred"]"The time for what? If this is about another world title run…"[/COLOR] [B]Jim Force: [/B][COLOR="navy"]"The time has come; my ultimate destiny as at hand and feet, for in my first and final meetings with the Gods of the Force, my destiny, written in the Destiny Force before the beginning and end of time, has come. I must left USPW."[/COLOR] [B]Sam Strong:[/B] (rolling his eyes) [COLOR="darkred"]"Leave USPW?! Jim, look, you’re a bit nutty and all, but you’re one of our more popular guys, and the National champ! Now’s not the time to leave…"[/COLOR] [B]Jim Force: [/B][COLOR="navy"]"Here is my blue slip, Sam Strong."[/COLOR] Jim Force hands Sam Strong a piece of blue construction paper. The words ‘I QUIT! FEEL THE FORCE! AND BYE MYE MERCHANDISE!” are written in red crayon. [B]Sam Strong:[/B] [COLOR="darkred"]"Listen brother, First of all, I’m the one that hands out pink slips. And second, you’re supposed to hand me a letter of resignation, at least two weeks in advance…"[/COLOR] [B]Jim Force:[/B] [COLOR="navy"]"GRRRR…The Force is bigger than you, Sam Strong! The Force is stronger than you, Sam Strong. As the avatar of the Force, guardian of the Force, conduit of the Force, I must embrace the destiny of the one chosen by the Force, for it is written in the Force. I must leave to prepare for the coming battle, for the cataclysmic apocalyptic twilight of the dark side of the force is upon us. And the chosen one of the force, Jim Force, must bring balance to the All Force, as was written in the Destiny Force."[/COLOR] [B]Sam Strong: [/B](chuckling a bit) [COLOR="darkred"] "Brother, as usual, I have no clue what you just said. Look, I just don’t think this is a good idea, for USPW, or your career…"[/COLOR] [B]Jim Force: [/B][COLOR="navy"]"You cannot stop or hinder the forceful destiny of Jim Force, for it was…"[/COLOR] [B]Sam Strong: [/B](interrupting) [COLOR="darkred"]"Written in the Force. I know, I know. Look, just do me a favor and think it over, brother?"[/COLOR] [B]Jim Force:[/B] (snarling) [COLOR="navy"]"Sam Stroooooong, as you travel to YOU-ES-PEEE-DOUBLE-YOOOUUU Made In America!, Jim Force will smash his way into your private jet, and rip down the ****pit door, Sam Strong! Then I’ll take the two pilots, who have already sacrificed their souls, and devour their forceless fleshhhhh! Then I’ll assume the position of control, Sam Strong! And shove the plane into a nosedive, Sam Strong! And you will be closer to parts unknown. SNIIIIIIF AAAAHHHH!!!"[/COLOR] [B]Sam Strong: [/B](groaning) [COLOR="darkred"]"Jim, will you please stop acting like you belong in an asylum! You’re from Ryeland, Kansas for God’s sake! You’re not from ‘parts unknown’! You didn’t ‘emerge from the Force’."[/COLOR] [B]Jim Force: [/B][COLOR="navy"]"My Forcechlorian count tells me otherwise, Sam Strong!"[/COLOR] [B]Sam Strong: [/B][COLOR="darkred"]"You know what? Fine! I’m tired of this…this…whatever this is! I’ll have the termination papers written up. You drop the National title to Devine at Made In America! Now, will you please leave!"[/COLOR] Jim Force takes a deep, forceful breath and stomps towards the exit, but stops at the exit [B]Jim Force: [/B][COLOR="navy"]"Sam Strong!"[/COLOR] [B]Sam Strong: [/B][COLOR="darkred"]"WHAT?!"[/COLOR] [B]Jim Force: [/B][COLOR="navy"]"You have grown weak in the force, Sam Strong. And in your feeble state, I give you these words from the Force and the God of Force; FEEL THE FOOOORCE! AND BUY JIM FORCE MERCHANDIIIISE!"[/COLOR] Jim Force slams the door on his way out. Sam slumps in his chair, staring at the ceiling. [B]Sam Strong: [/B][COLOR="darkred"]"What the f*** just happened?"[/COLOR]

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It begins. Awesome. [QUOTE=Actarus;217439] [B]Jim Force:[/B] (snarling) [COLOR="navy"]"Sam Stroooooong, as you travel to YOU-ES-PEEE-DOUBLE-YOOOUUU Made In America!, Jim Force will smash his way into your private jet, and rip down the ****pit door, Sam Strong! Then I’ll take the two pilots, who have already sacrificed their souls, and devour their forceless fleshhhhh! Then I’ll assume the position of control, Sam Strong! And shove the plane into a nosedive, Sam Strong! And you will be closer to parts unknown. SNIIIIIIF AAAAHHHH!!!"[/COLOR] [/QUOTE] You really have been watching 'The Self-Destruction of The Ultimate Warrior.' too much, haven't you?

[I][B]Jim Force's Force-Log Force-Date: One Two Three Point Four Five Six Point Seven Sixty-Nine Today, I embraced my destiny of Force and met with one who has grown weak in the Force: the mortal Sam Strong! For in my first and last meeting with the almighty omneepotent gods of the Force, they told me my destiny, and directed me by force to the office of Sam Strooong! Sam Strong's secretary tried to stop me, but one with no Force annot stop the keeper of the All Force! I shoved her aside and smashed my way into Sam Strong's armored fortreeesss! Sam Strong was once very strong in the Force! Strong-A-Mania ran wild with the Fooorce! But his powers in the Force have grown weak, for the Force has left him, and chosen a new favored son to carry the all-powerful power of the Force: Jim Force! I pounded, clawed, and ripped apart the titanium steel doors of Sam Strong's fortress and entered his corporate office! Strong cowered in the corner, his eyes bulging with cowardice, his pants wet with fear! It is no wonder that the Force has abandoned Sam Strong! The destiny Force told me that I am the one chosen by the Force to bring balance to the Force, the Wrestling world, and the Universe, as was written in the Force! I demanded Sam Strong release me from my duties at USPW! Sam Strong pleaded and begged for me to stay! For even though he has no Force and has grown weak in mind, body, spirit, and Force, he recognizes the power of the chosen one! Even he can feel the overwhelming, all-consuming, all-powerful Force of Jim Fooorce! But no one can stop me and the Force! I lifted Sam Strong from the corner and gave him the Full Force! Again! And again! As Sam Strong lay helpless before my wrath, his feeble body wracked in forceful agony and pain, his security force arrived! But three hundred officers are nothing to the power of Jim Force! Calling upon the Force, I gracefully leapt at my foes! In mere minutes, I vanquished all who stood before meee! Sam Strong had no choice but to accept my awesome superiority and inevitable defeat! He agreed to release me from the trivial duties of USPW! I now leave USPW to embrace the destiny I once denied myself! The destiny of the Force, as was written in the All Force, by the God of the Force: Jim Fooorce![/B][/I]

[B][I]OOC FYI[/I][/B] Confused? Does your head hurt? Is your mind spinning? (Like mine does whenever I write in Force-speak psychobabble.). For clarification of what's going on exactly, read on in : [CENTER]“The Evolution of Jim Force” [/CENTER] (Just like a DVD special feature! If you read the previous Jim force thread, feel free to skip this. Be prepared for Foley plugs cubed!) - Jim Force, due to his similarities to a certain real-life wrestler (even though Adam has confirmed that Mr. Force was actually NOT inspired by said wrestler), has been written to resemble that particular character (in his own Forceful way). - The first time I saw this was in Ramaeno’s TCW dynasty (found here: [url]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20204[/url] – even though he doesn’t do it anymore, it’s great and worth reading) - J Silver continued Jim Force’s madness in his USPW dynasty (another great read, found here: [url]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21524[/url]) - In my MOSC dynasty ([url]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21847[/url]) , Jim Force gave a radio interview in my game, so I wrote it up. After that point… - Monkeypox, author of ‘Mark Cuban Does DaVE’ (great read found here: [url]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19932[/url]) politely suggested that I write a diary from the perspective of Jim Force. - Admittedly, it did not interest me at first. But it was out of my hands, for the madness was born…and I accepted the appointed task (aka: I succumbed to peer pressure :p ) - Since writing a dynasty entirely from the perspective of Jim Force would drive anyone mad, I’ve decided to do the following: I’ll write a post in a regular manner like a meeting, an event, etc. From this initial post, you’ll know what happened in reality. - I’ll follow that up with a “Jim Force’s Diary” post, telling you what happened from Mr. Force’s perspective. For these Jim Force entries, I’ll employ an idea (thanks to Adam): Dice Man Rules: I’ll let Adam describe it. [QUOTE]Anyway, putting that aside, if you want to do a diary about a lunatic, here's an idea I've been considering for a while - Dice Man Rules. For every major decision give yourself six options - 2 utterly mad ideas, 2 slightly strange ideas, and 2 normal ideas - and then throw a dice to randomly decide which to do. It'll add an air of mad randomness to proceedings, as well as giving you a unique angle for your diary.[/QUOTE] - So using my previous posts as an example, I wrote up the meeting between Sam Strong & Jim Force. The next post was from Jim Force’s perspective, with an utterly mad twist. There will be times I won’t employ dice man rules; I didn’t the first time because I wanted to establish the dynasty. From now on, dice man rules (with a few possible exceptions). So, you’re essentially reading a diary about Jim Force’s diary. (Does your head hurt, yet?) Yes, Jim Force keeps a diary. It’s true, it’s true. Other Trivial points - I play as Mr. Force, and he becomes owner & head booker of his own promotion. The unbiased promotion description is: [QUOTE][I]In late 2006, Jim Force left USPW to try his hand as owner and head booker of new promotion. Promoting a "Forcentertainment" product, it seems to be an unoriginal mish-mash of SWF and USPW. In fact, many speculate that UFW is nothing more than a front for pushing and promoting Jim Force himself! It remains to be seen whether a promotion such as this can obtain any kind of success.[/I][/QUOTE] - In terms of start-up money, prestige, overness, it’s a copy of MAW: $60,000, 18% prestige, 10% overness in the Mid South (where it’s based). I figure Jim Force’s former TV exposure & 40% US overness have to be worth something. - PLEASE DON’T expect good booking or decision making that makes any sense; remember, we’re talking about Jim Force! - My MOSC dynasty continues, so have no fear about it being “dead”. - Feel the Fooorce! AND BUY JIM FORCE MERCHANDISE! - Finally, this dynasty will be inspired & dedicated to: • Mr. Ryland: The Father TEW & The CornellVerse • Ramaeno: The Father Of The Force • J Silver: The Forcenite Pushing Jim Force Merchandise • Monkeypox: The Forcenite Pushing Mark Cuban • And He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named: For inspiring Jim Force, even though Mr. Force was in fact not meant to be inspired by him. • And finally, all who choose to succumb to the Force and read the diary of Jim Force! Nominated for Suck-Up Post of 2007 ;) ;)

Fudge Dice would work perfectly for Adam's Dice Rules idea. If you don't know what Fudge dice are, instead of numbers they the cube has two + faces, two - faces and two blank faces, that is used to shift the various skills or intents. As for this. Fooooorce reminds me very vaguely of my old Jerry Jarrett character in a diary I wrote using EWR. Only more Forceful. Still, this should be a blast to read. And you really *must* write up the Devine/Force match. As it would have happened and how Jim saw it.

[B]Jim Force:[/B] (snarling) [COLOR="navy"]"Sam Stroooooong, as you travel to YOU-ES-PEEE-DOUBLE-YOOOUUU Made In America!, Jim Force will smash his way into your private jet, and rip down the ****pit door, Sam Strong! Then I’ll take the two pilots, who have already sacrificed their souls, and devour their forceless fleshhhhh! Then I’ll assume the position of control, Sam Strong! And shove the plane into a nosedive, Sam Strong! And you will be closer to parts unknown. SNIIIIIIF AAAAHHHH!!!"[/COLOR] Lmfao!!

[CENTER]OOC Replies[/CENTER] J Silver wrote: [QUOTE]It begins. Awesome. Quote: Originally Posted by Actarus Jim Force: (snarling) "Sam Stroooooong, as you travel to YOU-ES-PEEE-DOUBLE-YOOOUUU Made In America!, Jim Force will smash his way into your private jet, and rip down the ****pit door, Sam Strong! Then I’ll take the two pilots, who have already sacrificed their souls, and devour their forceless fleshhhhh! Then I’ll assume the position of control, Sam Strong! And shove the plane into a nosedive, Sam Strong! And you will be closer to parts unknown. SNIIIIIIF AAAAHHHH!!!" You really have been watching 'The Self-Destruction of The Ultimate Warrior.' too much, haven't you? [/QUOTE] More times than I would care to admit, lol. I also watched part of a shoot interview Warrior did, and surprisingly, he almost seemed...normal! Doing research for a dynasty! I may be more nuts than Mr. Force! ;) ;) Wallbanger wrote: [QUOTE]Five Fooorceful Stars Baby!!! :D :D :D [/QUOTE] Jim Force has a fan?! :eek: :p Ramaeno wrote: [QUOTE]god save us all!!! [/QUOTE] No kidding! How do you think I feel! ;) ;) Seriously though, what I meant to say was: The Father of the Force has spoken! (since you started the Jim Force craze, you're the honorary father of the Force phenomenon) Tigerkinney wrote: [QUOTE]Well this certainly a very unique diary. I'm feeling the force ;) Keep up the good work, as what I've read so far has had me in stitches :) [/QUOTE] Jim Force has two fans?! :eek: :p Beeker wrote: [QUOTE]Fudge Dice would work perfectly for Adam's Dice Rules idea. If you don't know what Fudge dice are, instead of numbers they the cube has two + faces, two - faces and two blank faces, that is used to shift the various skills or intents. As for this. Fooooorce reminds me very vaguely of my old Jerry Jarrett character in a diary I wrote using EWR. Only more Forceful. Still, this should be a blast to read. And you really *must* write up the Devine/Force match. As it would have happened and how Jim saw it.[/QUOTE] Sadly, I lack a pair to make it all work...:o I should really frame that better, lol So, what you're saying is that Jerry Jarrett is an insane lunatic understood by no one? Blast! Now I need to write up Force's last match in USPW! OK, I'll give it shot. It's a really good idea actually...wish I had thought of it. It's also good you requested it early, as then I could keep things chronological without resorting to silly flashback sequences! Clarity wrote [QUOTE]Fudge dice sound excellent. Once you have rolled and have your answer, you have a nice tasty snack as well to celebrate [/QUOTE] Mmmmmm...Fuuuuuudge....Mmmmmm! Mtm2k6 wrote: [QUOTE]Jim Force: (snarling) "Sam Stroooooong, as you travel to YOU-ES-PEEE-DOUBLE-YOOOUUU Made In America!, Jim Force will smash his way into your private jet, and rip down the ****pit door, Sam Strong! Then I’ll take the two pilots, who have already sacrificed their souls, and devour their forceless fleshhhhh! Then I’ll assume the position of control, Sam Strong! And shove the plane into a nosedive, Sam Strong! And you will be closer to parts unknown. SNIIIIIIF AAAAHHHH!!!" Lmfao!! [/QUOTE] Jim Force has three fans?! :eek: :p Keep them Questions / Comments / Suggestions / Epiphanies a-coming! Hopefully, this dynasty will continue to be a...good...decent...ok...read. (frustatingly throws arms up in air) Oh, whatever! You know what i mean!

[CENTER]USPW Made In America! [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty/USPW3.jpg[/IMG] December 2006 [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty/SamStrong.jpg[/IMG] Sam Strong[/CENTER] Sam Strong stood in the backstage area with mixed feelings. USPW’s annual December event, Made in America!, had gone well thus far. The next match however, would be Jim Force’s last match in USPW. Even though Jim drove Sam nuts at times, he was sorry to see him go. There were times when Jim seemed almost normal. Other times, Jim seemed completely insane. Sam wondered if Jim Force had multiple personality disorder. Nevertheless, his match with Darryl Devine was next… [CENTER][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty/DarrylDevine.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty/Seduction.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty/icon_vs.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty/JimForce.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty/originalbelt01.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Impact"][SIZE="5"][I]Darryl Devine managed by Seduction vs. Jim Force for USPW National Championship[/I][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER] The match begins with Devine and Force locking up. Force shoves him down. Another lockup; another power display by Force. Devine punches Force and the two begin slugging it out, with Force getting the upper hand. Force fires Devine into the turnbuckle with great force, the impact staggering Devine for a quick 2 count. Force follows all this with a back body drop and a half-dozen clotheslines. Force begins posing for the crowd, then bounces off all four ropes and goes for a running splash. Devine raises his knees as Force lands on the knees, instantly stunning Force! The tide of the match turned, Devine gets his second wind. A few chops and a belly to belly suplex gets Devine a 2 count. Devine follows up with a vertical suplex for another 2 count. He then applies a surfboard. Force fights his way out of it and bounces off the ropes for a clothesline. But Devine sidesteps and hits a neckbreaker! Devine climbs the ropes for a missile dropkick and nails it for another 2 count. Frustration appears on Devine’s face as he applies a texas deathlock. Force reaches the ropes for a break. Devine then sets him up for his patented springboard back elbow, the Devine Intervention. Force catches him leaping back, keeps his balance, and turns it into a back suplex! Devine recovers more quickly and chops away at Force, firing him off the ropes. Devine goes for a clothesline but Force ducks, off the ropes again, and both end up in a double clothesline! Both men are down, but get up around 7, slugging away at one another. Devine goes for a suplex, but Force blocks it and hits his patented suplex powerslam, the Full Force! Force is late in the cover and gets a very close 2 count! Force argues with the referee, then picks up Devine for apparently another Full Force! Before Force can properly apply it, Devine fights out of it, kicks Force in the gut, and hits his patented face crusher, the Devine Dream Drop! But only a very close 2 count! Devine cannot believe it! He then bodyslams Force and goes to the top rope for a frog splash! Force manages to crotch him and attempts a superplex! Devine kicks him off and nails the frog splash for another close 2 count! Force summons the power of the Force and slowly gets up, refusing to sell anything…I mean, invulnerable to pain! Force begins his onslaught, hitting half-a-dozen clotheslines, a bodyslam, shakes the ropes like a madman, and signals for the Full Force! He nails it, but as he make the cover, Seduction distracts the referee. Force has the match won, but the referee is still distracted! Force attempts to suplex Seduction into the ring, allowing Devine to get two low blows in with the referee distracted. Devine hits one more Devine Dream Drop for the three count! We have a NEW USPW National champion! Winner at 10:23: Darryl Devine Force can’t believe it, and gives Devine the Full Force! Seduction gets in the ring, and slaps Force! Force gives Seduction the Full Force! Force than goes ape **** and gives the referee the Full Force! Force poses at all four turnbuckles before leaving a USPW ring for the last time. (OOC Comment: Unless Jim Force fails in his ventures, and USPW signs him again!) On his way out, he keeps screaming: "FEEL THE FORCE! AND BUY JIM FORCE MERCHANDISE!" He poses at the entranceway! [CENTER]* * *[/CENTER] After the event, the wrestlers all celebrate at a local strip club, and wish Jim Force a fond farewell, with presents and cake. [CENTER]THE END[/CENTER] Coming up Next: Dice roll! Jim Force's diary! Feel the Force...

[QUOTE][B]Jim Force’s Journal December 19, 2006 Tonight, I wrestled my last match in United States Pro Wrestling, losing the USPW National championship to Darryl Devine. I thought it was a pretty good match, and definitely one of my better matches in my USPW career. A part of me wishes I could have gone out on top, with the USPW World title. Personally, I think that’s what a I deserve after all. But I guess the Force has other things in store for me. The match itself was quite good, though I wish it could have been better. Darryl did a good job selling all my moves. I may have gone a little too far in the number of clotheslines I gave him, but that's OK. I mostly dominated the whole thing, now that I think about iit. Darryl did make a comeback in the middle, but it was short, before I made my own comeback. In fact, I had the match won, but the referee was distracted by Seduction...come to think of it, I was distracted by Seduction a few times myself tonight. Darryl is one lucky SOB! It was a good 15 minute match, and even though Darryl won the National title, I won the match in spirit. No question about that in my mind. Seduction and the referee were real troopers to take the Full Forces that I dished out. The boys took me to a nice strip club after the show. Boy, did I get lucky! A lot of presents and a chocolate ice cream cake, wishing me luck on all my future endeavors. I said my final farewell to Sam Strong tonight. We may have our differences, but I’ll always respect everything he’s done for the business. Most of the gifts were money, which is great. Every single penny will help with start-ups costs for my new promotion My wrestling career is not over; in fact, it has only begun. I’m moving out to the Mid South, specifically Colorado Springs, Colorado. I’ve already contacted several wrestlers and staff. I also have several new merchandise ideas I can’t wait to get working on. My dream of being owner and head booker of a wrestling promotion is becoming a reality. Ultimate reality…ultimate Forceality! Now, I wonder what name I should give my promotion...[/B][/QUOTE] [I]OOC Comments: I rolled a 2, so I think you can figure out what that means. Either that, or Jim Force remembered to take his meds today![/I]

[QUOTE]No kidding! How do you think I feel! Seriously though, what I meant to say was: The Father of the Force has spoken! (since you started the Jim Force craze, you're the honorary father of the Force phenomenon)[/QUOTE] Hehehe, well man I appreciate the comments there. I'm glad to know somebody spent some time reading my stuff and I was thoroughly surprised to see the reaction! Best of luck here I did vote 5 stars for this and I am looking forward to more so don't let this diary go as mine did and fade away! (though mines took a dive for a very serious reason one that still resignates with the family today.... ) best o luck man and may my son not fry your brain too bad ;) heheheh

[CENTER]Location: Colorado Springs Bar Time: 10:00 AM Date: Monday, Week 4, December 2006 [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty/Buttercup.jpg[/IMG] Young Blonde Woman[/CENTER] The young blonde woman entered Colorado Springs Bar. As usual, she was punctual for an appointment with her employer. She could see why the venue held occasional wrestling shows, as the bar was incredibly large; much larger than she expected. It was also quite a ways cleaner than she expected. She quickly scanned the room, her employer not there. The woman walked up to the bartender, who was cleaning beer glasses. [B]Blonde Woman:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]“Excuse me, I have an appointment with a Mr. Force. Have you seen him?"[/COLOR][B] Bartender:[/B] (chuckling) [COLOR="Sienna"]“Yeah, the nut! He rents the office upstairs. He should be in there right now. But just a word of warning, he’s nutty! Just nutty! It’s like talking to Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, if you catch my drift.”[/COLOR] [B]Blonde Woman: [/B] [COLOR="Red"]“Thanks. I’ll keep that in mind.”[/COLOR] The Blonde woman found the stairwell and made her way to Mr. Force’s office. She firmly knocked on the wooden door. [B]Blonde Woman:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]“Mr. Force? Are you there? It’s your road agent.”[/COLOR] The door slowly swung open. Sitting behind a small, wooden desk was former SWF Supremestar and USPW American Star Jim Force! [CENTER][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty/JimForce.jpg[/IMG] Jim Force Owner & Head Booker of New Wrestling Promotion[/CENTER] He beckoned for the blonde woman to enter, which she promptly did. She wondered how he opened the door... [B]Blonde Woman:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]“Uh, excuse me; how did you…”[/COLOR] [B]Jim Force:[/B][COLOR="Purple"]“Rooaaad Agent! The Force has led you here on time, I see."[/COLOR] [B]Blonde Woman:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]“Uh…call me Buttercup. Everyone does.”[/COLOR] [B]Jim Force:[/B] [COLOR="Purple"]“Buuuuuuu-teeeeer-cuuuup! Buttercup! Buttercup! It is a pretty name; I can see why the Force gave it to you.”[/COLOR] [B]Buttercup:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]“Uh…thank you, I guess.”[/COLOR] [B]Jim Force: [/B] [COLOR="Purple"]“You are strong in the Force.”[/COLOR] [B]Buttercup:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]“Sure…Mr. Force, you wanted to discuss the roster you hired for your wrestling promotion with me.”[/COLOR] [B]Jim Force:[/B] [COLOR="Purple"]“Call me Jim Force!”[/COLOR] [B]Buttercup:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]“Sure, Mr…Jim Force! Uh, let’s get started.”[/COLOR] [B]Jim Force:[/B] [COLOR="Purple"]“OK!”[/COLOR] [CENTER][B]Lower Midcarder[/B] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty/AlColeman.jpg[/IMG] Al Coleman[/CENTER] Forcechlorian Count: 1000 [B]Jim Force:[/B] [COLOR="Purple"]“He is strong in the Force…a young Forceling with room for improvement. I found him to very nice, considerate, and humble when I signed him. He is also called “Mr. Submission”, but I think that should be changed to Mr. Forcemission!"[/COLOR] [CENTER][B]Midcarders[/B] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty/ErikStrong.jpg[/IMG] Erik Strong[/CENTER] Forcechorlian Count: 2000 [B]Jim Force:[/B] [COLOR="Purple"]“The Shooting Star” of the Force! Erik Strong has great potential to grow very strong in the Force. Like the capsule that I was sent in, he flies faster, farther and higher than anyone weak in the Force!" [/COLOR] [CENTER][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty/Titan.jpg[/IMG] Titan[/CENTER] Forcechlorian Count: 1750 [B]Jim Force: [/B] [COLOR="purple"]“Titan was once the mighty God of Thunder, but the Force is more powerful than lightning! More powerful than thunder! More powerful than electricity! He dared to challenge the all-powerful power of the Force, with his thunder power and failed. Still, even though he has lost some of his power, his Forcechlorian count makes him worth hiring. Also, like Al Coleman, Titan is one of the most humble men I know." [/COLOR] [CENTER][B]Upper Midcarders[/B] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty/DCRayne.jpg[/IMG] D.C. Rayne[/CENTER] Forcechlorian Count: 3000 [B]Jim Force:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]"He is called “The Storm”, but the power of “The Storm” pales in comparison to the power of “The Force”. Like Titan, D.C. Rayne summoned mighty torrential rains and tried to drown the Force in rain! But the Force cannot drown in rain, for no water, no chemical, can harm the almighty Force. But "The Storm" may still have a role in the upcoming battle, as is implied by his high Forcechlorian count."[/COLOR] [CENTER][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty/RickyTurner.jpg[/IMG] Ricky Turner[/CENTER] Forcechlorian Count: 2750 [B]Jim Force:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]"Ricky Turner is called "Straight A" Ricky Turner, because he alone in my army got straight A's all through elementary school, middle school, high school, and college. His mighty brain can be attributed to his high Forcechlorian count. He is strong in the Force, with a great tactical mind for battle!"[/COLOR] [CENTER][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty/OscarGolden.jpg[/IMG] Oscar Golden[/CENTER] Forcechlorian Count: 3000 [B]Jim Force:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]"Oscar Golden is a "pretty boy" and a master among jazz pianists! For he was destined in the Force to be both! He is held back in the Force, for the Force finds his "Golden Showers" finisher very disturbing!"[/COLOR] [CENTER][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty/FlashSavage_alt3.jpg[/IMG] Flash Savage[/CENTER] Forcechlorian Count: 2900 [B]Jim Force:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]“The Tiny Terror” is very small in size, but big in heart, and humongous in the Force. It is puzzling that the Force has made him so tiny in stature. Yet, like a flash of Force, I sense the Force has many big things in store for the tiny savage."[/COLOR] [CENTER][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty/BrendanIdol_alt.jpg[/IMG] Brendan Idol[/CENTER] Forcechlorian Count: 2950 [B]Jim Force:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]"The Force found Brendon, lost in the dreams of all teenagers between all space and time. The Force has led “The Teen Dream” of the Force to me, where I shall mold him into one of my strongest army officers."[/COLOR] [CENTER][B]Main Eventers[/B] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty/EddieHoward.jpg[/IMG] Eddie Howard[/CENTER] Forcechlorian Count: 4000 [B]Jim Force:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]"The long lost brother of "The Storm" DC Rayne, “The Natural” is young and powerful, but natural gifts cannot begin to compare to the natural Force of the Force! If I can teach him to harness his natural gifts to their fullest, he may grow to to surpass his brother and his role in the nature of the Force."[/COLOR] [CENTER][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty/CitizenX.jpg[/IMG] Citizen X[/CENTER] Forcechlorian Count: 4100 [B]Jim Force:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]"He tells very bad jokes. He is very unfunny. And yet, the Force has bestowed upon Citizen X, thanks to an X-tra gene, the gift of flight. It is an incredible power, thanks to the Force, and one that will be very helpful to my army of Forcelings, Forcenites, and Force Followers."[/COLOR] [CENTER][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty/MarioHeroic.jpg[/IMG] Mario Heroic[/CENTER] Forcechlorian Count: 4250 [B]Jim Force:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]"He is called "The Eneegmatic One", as was written in the Force. Like Citizen X, he is gifted with the power of flight, due to his strong connection to the Force. He is also a hero to many, for when he enters the ring, he takes 10 minutes to pose with all his adoring, hero-worshipping fans. he will learn his place, for the greatest hero in the known and unknown universe is I!"[/COLOR] [CENTER][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty/JimForce.jpg[/IMG] Jim Force[/CENTER] Forcechlorian Count: Immeasurable, but estimated to be 900 trillion. [B]Jim Force: [COLOR="Purple"]"God of the Force, as well as keeper, guardian, hero and master of the Force! Lord and master of all known and unknown styles of combat, warfare, fighting, and anything and everything having to do with fighting! Chosen by the Force to bring balance to the Force and the world of wrestling! Also known for merchandise of quality exceeding perfection!"[/COLOR] [/B] [CENTER][B]Non-Warriors[/B] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty/JenniferHeat.jpg[/IMG] Jennifer Heat[/CENTER] Forcechlorian Count: 500 [B]Jim Force: [/B] [COLOR="purple"]"The manager of the chosen one of the Force, chosen above all others! I have learned that my strength in the Force is so astronomical, that those without Force, or very weak in the Force, cannot understand those that are strong in the Force. She will help me share my thoughts with those who are weak in the Force!"[/COLOR] [CENTER][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty/Persephone.jpg[/IMG] Persephone[/CENTER] Forcechlorian Count: 500 [B]Jim Force:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]"Her real name is Dawn Coombs. She is beautiful, the Force has given her the power of beauty! Destined to be a great manager of those strong in the Force"[/COLOR] [CENTER][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty/MarvEarnest.jpg[/IMG] Marv Earnest[/CENTER] Forcechlorian Count: 500 [B]Jim Force:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]"Chosen by the Force to be the announcer of ultimate wrestling promotion."[/COLOR] [CENTER][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty/OzLord.jpg[/IMG] Oz Lord[/CENTER] Forcechlorian Count: 500 [B]Jim Force: [/B] [COLOR="purple"]"The Lord of Oz has been chosen by the Force to be the referee of ultimate wrestling promotion. Strong in the Force, he is gifted with fluency in many languages, as is necessary to be the Lord of Oz! His lordship pales in comparison to the lord of the Force, but his many duties as the Lord of Oz are impressive."[/COLOR] [B]Jim Force:[/B] [COLOR="Purple"]"And that is all, Buuu-teeer-cuuup!"[/COLOR] [B]Buttercup:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]"Uh...yeah...I need to go now. I have another appointment!"[/COLOR] [B]Jim Force:[/B] [COLOR="Purple"]"OK, Buuu-teeer-cuuup! Before you go, what do you think about our logo." [/COLOR] (Jim Force holds up a logo) [CENTER][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty/UFW.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B]Buttercup:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]"It looks great!"[/COLOR] [I]It's the only normal thing around this place!" [/I] [B]Jim Force:[/B] [COLOR="Purple"]"I'll summon you when you are needed, Buuu-teeer-cuuup! FEEEEL THE FORCE! AND BUY JIM FORCE MERCHANDIIISE, BUUU-TEEER-CUUUP!"[/COLOR] [B]Buttercup:[/B] [COLOR="red"]"Alright then, bye now Mr...Jim Force!"[/COLOR] (Buttercup scurries out of the room, closes the door quickly, and leans back against the door) [B]Buttercup:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]"What the f*** just happend?"[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=derek_b;219057]I hope my merchandise is on it's way to me, use the Force to work out what I meant to order and remove the correct number of credits from my account! I'VE BOUGHT YOUR MERCHANDISE JIM FORCE!![/QUOTE] [B]From:[/B] ForceShop.com [mailto:shopping@ForceShop.com] [B]Sent:[/B] Monday, January 1, 2007 10:45 PM [B]To:[/B] [email]derek_b@tewmail.com[/email] [mailto:derek_b@tewmail.com] [B]Subject:[/B] Thank you for your order derek_b, Thank you for your recent order. Your order summary appears below: [CODE]Item no. Item Description Cost Forcechloridians 00001 Jim Force Paint Mask T-Shirt $29.99 100 00002 UFW Logo Cap $19.99 50 00003 Jim Force Poster $9.99 25 00004 Jim Force Talking Bobblehead Doll $19.99 50 00005 Jim Force Foam Finger $9.99 25 00006 Everything I Ever Needed to Know $9.99 25 I Learned From The Force Poster Total Cost: $99.94 Total Forcechloridians: 275[/CODE] Build up your Forcechloridians and use them for extra-special Force Follower discounts on Jim Force and UFW merchandise! And now, a personal message from Jim Force: --- [QUOTE][B][COLOR="Purple"]YOOOUUU, DERRRRRREK_BEEEEEE, ARE NOW IMBUED WITH THE IMMENSELY IMMENSE IMMENSITY OF THE FOOOORRRCE! YOOOUUU NOW POSSESS THAT WHICH LESSER MORTALS DO NOT UNDERSTAND, FOR UNDERSTANDING ONLY COMES WITH THE FOOOORRRCE! I, JIM FOOOORRRCE, WHOM THE OUTER GALAXIES DESIGNATED THE WISDOM OF SOLOMON AND THE STRENGTH OF ATLAS, THAAAAAANK YOOOUUU FOR BUYING MY MERCHANDISE![/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE] --- Your merchandise will be shipped to you by way of Force-endowed pidgeons using GPS technology to drop your Jim Force/UFW merchandise directly on your doorstep. We hope you enjoy your merchandise. Sincerely, The Force-Followers at ForceShop.com

[QUOTE=Wallbanger;219066]Your merchandise will be shipped to you by way of Force-endowed pidgeons using GPS technology to drop your Jim Force/UFW merchandise directly on your doorstep.[/QUOTE] [B][COLOR="Red"]WARNING[/COLOR][/B]: Jim Force brand pigeon WILL attack those weak in the Force. [IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/pigeoncopy.jpg[/IMG] You have been warned.

[CENTER][I]OOC Comments[/I][/CENTER] Ramaeno Wrote: [QUOTE]Quote: No kidding! How do you think I feel! Seriously though, what I meant to say was: The Father of the Force has spoken! (since you started the Jim Force craze, you're the honorary father of the Force phenomenon) Hehehe, well man I appreciate the comments there. I'm glad to know somebody spent some time reading my stuff and I was thoroughly surprised to see the reaction! Best of luck here I did vote 5 stars for this and I am looking forward to more so don't let this diary go as mine did and fade away! (though mines took a dive for a very serious reason one that still resignates with the family today.... ) best o luck man and may my son not fry your brain too bad heheheh [/QUOTE] Thanks for the well wishes, and the same to you as well. I found your Hogan Knows Best parody, "Stronger Than Strong" to be well done and very amusing. As for frying my brain, Jim Force writing did that long ago! :p Gozer Wrote: [QUOTE]Oh, I am so totally behind this. FIVE STARS.[/QUOTE] Jim Force has four fans?! :eek: :p MrOnu Wrote: [QUOTE]I can so totally see the marketing of this : Ultimate Force Wrestling : We're no about winning championship, we're about improving your Forcechlorians count.... and buying Jim Force marchandise ! [/QUOTE] Oh, wait until the debut of the variety of Jim force merchandise to come. And all products have indeed been proven by peer-reviewed, scientific research to increase Forcechlorian count. derek_b Wrote: [QUOTE]I hope my merchandise is on it's way to me, use the Force to work out what I meant to order and remove the correct number of credits from my account! I'VE BOUGHT YOUR MERCHANDISE JIM FORCE!! [/QUOTE] Jim Force has five fans?! :eek: :p The Aussie Wrote: [QUOTE]I am weak in the force, I require JIM FORCE MERCHANDISE. [/QUOTE] As already mentioned, if you buy Jim Force merchandise, you will grow strong in the Force! Allegedly... Wallbanger Wrote: [QUOTE]Actarus, I hope it's ok that I did that last post -- the Force was flowing and I couldn't help myself. Seriously, though, if you would prefer for stuff like that not to happen, just say so and I'll channel the Force in other directions. [/QUOTE] Dude, are you kidding? Your post (in conjunction w/ the previous derek_b & eventual J. Silver) was HILARIOUS! All your combined antics made me laugh to the point that I now have some tea on my laptop screen! A pleasant thing to wake up to, I assure you. If you MUST channel the Force, please do so HERE! And your Generations diary...channel the Force there as well, as I enjoy that diary & your work. Thanks for adding to the legend of Jim Force! And just to update the order, Jim Force believes that derek_b also ordered a Jim Force bikini...for reasons unknown. :eek: ;) ;) J Silver Wrote: [QUOTE]Originally Posted by Wallbanger Your merchandise will be shipped to you by way of Force-endowed pidgeons using GPS technology to drop your Jim Force/UFW merchandise directly on your doorstep. WARNING: Jim Force brand pigeon WILL attack those weak in the Force. [IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/pigeoncopy.jpg[/IMG] You have been warned. [/QUOTE] LMAO! You see how consuming the Force can be! It drives us to do stuff we don't want to do, etc. Love the pic! Great work! Keep them comments / questions / suggestions / epiphanies a-coming!

[QUOTE][B]Jim Force’s Journal December 26, 2006 I met with my road agent, Buttercup, tonight. Beautiful, talented, intelligent, there’s really nothing more to say. We went over my initial roster, and I think I impressed her with my insightful assessment of our talent. I also impressed her with our new logo. Ultimate Force Wrestling is now a reality. I better finish planning for our special one hour debut. I’m thinking about the following matches. - Al Coleman vs. Erik Strong - A 10 Man Battle Royal featuring: Brendan Idol, Citizen X, D.C. Rayne, Eddie Howard, Flash Savage, Jim Force, Mario Heroic, Oscar Golden, Ricky Turner, Titan for the UFW World Championship! I can’t wait![/B][/QUOTE] [I]OOC Comments: I rolled another 2! Jim is remembering to take his meds more regularly! I guess as soon as Butercup left, he remembered to take them. Coming up next; a place-holder post followed by the debut of UFW![/I]

Archived