The Faces of Force: JIM FORCE! (A C-Verse Dynasty)

That video was craziness!!!! I have never seen a video for WOW. If I did, I would ALMOST excited enough to play it. But, I still have my morals. Does my Forcechlorian count improve because of the box?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=Payne;231073]That video was craziness!!!! I have never seen a video for WOW. If I did, I would ALMOST excited enough to play it. But, I still have my morals. Does my Forcechlorian count improve because of the box?[/QUOTE] Would you believe me if I told you that I actually DON'T play WOW? A part of me wants to, but I can't wrap my head around a subscription fee. And yes, your Forcechlorian count has risen drastically from your boxart. Can't you feel the Force surging through you? ;) [CENTER]* * * Location: Buttercup’s Apartment Date: December 23, 2007 [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty/Buttercup.jpg[/IMG] Buttercup UFW Road Agent[/CENTER] Buttercup had finished pouring her popcorn into a large bowl, and walked to her couch. She began flipping through channels, looking for programming that would appeal to her. She was going through channels so quickly, that she almost missed it. Buttercup turned back a few channels to witness the following commercial. [CENTER][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty/Baby1Resize.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty/Baby2Resize.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B]Television Voice:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Obesity is a growing problem in the youth of our children. The future of this country deserves only the best, to lead us into a new generation. Good, proper, wholesome nutrition is key to the growth of your kids.[/COLOR] [B]Kids Singing Voice:[/B] [COLOR="DarkGreen"]I’m a Jim Force Kid…[/COLOR] [B]Television Voice:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Regular vitamins are lacking in the proper amounts of micronutrients essential for bone and muscular growth and fat loss. Which is why Ultimate Force Wrestling is proud to present their latest nutritional supplement: Force Stones![/COLOR] [CENTER][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty/Fstones.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="4"]FORCE STONES[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [B]Kids Singing Voice:[/B] [COLOR="darkgreen"]I’m a Jim Force Kid…[/COLOR] [B]Television Voice:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]The pediatrician’s number one choice, only Force Stones complete has gross amounts of vitamins A, C, all the B Vitamins, and so much more! Guaranteed to insure the growth essential for your kids, as well as increase their fledgling Forcechlorian counts exponentially! Available now in Forceful raw meat and coffee flavors and shapes, such as pidgeon and white tiger! Buy them today![/COLOR] [B]Kids Singing Voice:[/B] [COLOR="DarkGreen"]I’m a Jim Force Kid…Keep millions strong, and growing![/COLOR] Buttercup gave a small smile, ate some popcorn and continued channel surfing. [CENTER]* * * INTERLUDE Location: A shady motel / bar somewhere in New York State[/CENTER] Manny sat behind the motel desk, dreaming of a better life when he walked in. A thickly muscular man nearly seven feet in height and wearing a strange mask stood before the 5’10” Manny. Manny gulped, trembling in fear. [CENTER][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty/no_picture.jpg[/IMG] Muscular Man[/CENTER] [B]Manny:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]“C-C-Can I help you?”[/COLOR] [B]Muscular Man:[/B] [COLOR="Purple"]“A room for the night…”[/COLOR] [B]Manny:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]“W-W-We don’t have…”[/COLOR] The muscular man slammed a couple of hundred dollar bills on the counter. Manny didn’t bother asking how many bedrooms; he just grabbed the key to the best room available. [B]Manny:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]“R-R-Right away…”[/COLOR] Manny took the money and handed the muscular man key, abandoning any type of protocol or procedure he was supposed to follow. The muscular man simply picked up the key and made his way to his room for the night. Once inside, he picked up the hotel phone, and made a couple of quick phone calls. The final phone call took a bit longer. [B]Unknown Voice:[/B] [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“What is your progress?”[/COLOR] [B]Muscular Man:[/B] [COLOR="Purple"]“I am in a motel in New York. As instructed, I am slowly making my way towards Colorado Springs.”[/COLOR] [B]Unknown Voice:[/B] “[COLOR="DarkGreen"]Good…good…it is unfortunate, but if you are to avoid detection, you must travel slowly and with caution. Do not let your guard up.”[/COLOR] [B]Muscular Man:[/B] [COLOR="Purple"]“Yes, my master.”[/COLOR] [B]Unknown Voice:[/B] [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“Remember the plan; our agents in Europe will continue to work there. You are the first among us to make contact with our target. Update me of your progress every couple of days.”[/COLOR] [B]Muscular Man:[/B] [COLOR="Purple"]“Yes, my master.”[/COLOR] [B]Unknown voice:[/B] [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“One last thing…do not underestimate him, his strength in the Force is great, and yet, it will be his downfall.”[/COLOR] [B]Muscular Man:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]“Yes, my lord.”[/COLOR] As the muscular man hung up the phone, there was a knock at his door. “Enter,” he barked. A young, moderately built woman walked in. “Hi, I’m Candi…” “Of course you are…” [CENTER]END OF INTERLUDE[/CENTER] [I]OOC Comments: [LIST] [*]Special thanks to Payne for the Force Stones picture; before long he shall have more Forcechlorians than Jim Force himself! [*]My apologies for the lack of updates; there are two primary reasons why: I may be moving soon, so I've been doing lots of cleaning / organizing these past few weeks. Secondly, whatever free time I have had, I've been involved in my latest craze: video editing! I don't believe I find such an activity to be fun, but it's true! Still, the story of Jim Force continues, just more slowly then usual. The above is to whet your appetite of things to come. Latah. [/LIST][/I]

[CENTER]December 31, 2007 A professional looking stage set in Colorado[/CENTER] [B]Wallbanger:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]“And welcome back to the Wall Bangin’ Hour! I am your host, Wall Banger, and we are broadcasting LIVE over the internet, streaming into a computer near you. Today, we have a local guest in Colorado. He is one of the “Force Followers” from Ultimate Force Wrestling! Ladies and gentlemen, we welcome Titan to the program.”[/COLOR] [CENTER][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty/Titan.jpg[/IMG] Titan[/CENTER] [B]Titan:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]“And let me just say that it is an honor for this program to have the greatest physical specimen, the greatest pro wrestler to ever walk the planet live and in studio! And just for future clarification, I’m not a Force Follower.”[/COLOR] [B]Wallbanger:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]“Humble as always. Well, Titan, you actually requested to come on here, so what brings you to the program.”[/COLOR] [B]Titan:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]“I wanted to talk about the truth about UFW, and what I really deserve in this business![/COLOR] [B]Wallbanger:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]“This should be interesting!”[/COLOR] [B]Titan:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]“Well, the truth of the matter is that I am UFW’s MVP, and quite frankly, I should be given the chance to carry UFW! I mean, let’s face it: I’m the real star of the company!”[/COLOR] [B]Wallbanger:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]“You don’t say…”[/COLOR] [B]Titan:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]“Hey, you know it’s true, I know it’s true, and the whole world know it’s true! The only reason I’m not main eventing, the only reason I’m not the UFW World Champion is because ‘others’ fear my talent, and hold me back because of it.”[/COLOR] [B]Wallbanger:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]“Some strong words from you Titan…oh, I’m hearing from our producers we have a live caller! Are you willing to take some phone calls, Titan?”[/COLOR] [B]Titan:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]“If I have to…”[/COLOR] [B]Wallbanger:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]“Area resident Helen Cuthill, you’re on with UFW’s Titan. What do you think about Titan’s claims that he is UFW’s true MVP?”[/COLOR] [B]Helen Cuthill:[/B] [COLOR="Purple"]“I really don’t care.”[/COLOR] [B]Titan:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]"Listen, you..."[/COLOR] [CENTER]* * *[/CENTER] Buttercup clicked “stop” on her remote. [CENTER][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty/Buttercup.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty/JimForce.jpg[/IMG] Buttercup and Jim Force[/CENTER] [B]Buttercup:[/B] [COLOR="Magenta"]“And that’s what Titan said…”[/COLOR] [B]Jim Force:[/B] “[COLOR="DarkGreen"]TIIITAAAN! YOU MAY AT ONE TIME HAVE BEEN THE MIGHTY GOD OF THUNDEEER! YOU MAY HOLD THE WORLD AND THE HEAVENS ON YOUR SHOULDERS, BUT YOU WILL ALWAYS BE PUNY COMPARED TO THE FOOORCE!”[/COLOR] [B]Buttercup:[/B] [COLOR="Magenta"]“Calm down, Jim…Force. Let’s just…go over the latest news.”[/COLOR] [B]Jim Force:[/B] [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“OK, Buu-teer-cuup!”[/COLOR] [B]Buttercup:[/B] [COLOR="Magenta"]“Let’s see…a couple of retirements: Spanish Superfly, Whistler, and Scheming Behemoth have all announced their retirements”[/COLOR] [B]Jim Force:[/B] [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“Whistler and Scheming Behemoth are insignificant next to the power of the Force, but Spanish Superfly is reasonably strong in the Force….”[/COLOR] [B]Buttercup[/B] [I](rolling her eyes):[/I] [COLOR="Magenta"]“Of course he is…moving on, NOTBPW have risen from National to International, making them the largest professional wrestling company in North America!”[/COLOR] [B]Jim Force:[/B] [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“The Stone Family is strong in the Force!”[/COLOR] [B]Buttercup[/B] [I](rolling her eyes again):[/I] [COLOR="Magenta"]“Of course they are…anyways, they’ve signed a bunch of people to their roster, including: Lee Rivera, Joey Poison, Ryan Holland, Jean-Pierre Baptiste, Elmo Benson, The Insane Heat, Bobby Thomas, and Sam Keith.”[/COLOR] [B]Jim Force[/B] [I](perplexed):[/I] [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“Interesting…not all of their new signees are strong in the Force…something is not right…”[/COLOR] [B]Buttercup:[/B] [COLOR="Magenta"]“Of course something’s not right…also, after twenty title defences, Sean McFly dropped the Canadian Championship to Edd Stone.”[/COLOR] [B]Jim Force:[/B] [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“Ed Stone! He has great potential in the Force, but Sean McFly is far stronger in the Force…something is not right…”[/COLOR] [B]Buttercup:[/B] [COLOR="Magenta"]“Hey, they have to be doing something right, considering all the success they’re having. They signed a new PPV deal to boot…also, PGHW in Japan has signed a new PPV deal as well. Also, GCG in Japan will debut a new television show.” [/COLOR] [B]Jim Force:[/B] [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“The day approaches where UFW will be on television as well!”[/COLOR] [B]Buttercup:[/B] [COLOR="Magenta"]“I hope…and finally, like you requested, we’ve extended Bulldozer Brandon Smith’s contract.”[/COLOR] [B]Jim Force:[/B] [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“You have done eeexcellent work Buu-teer-cuup. Now, you must go budget the budget! I must convene with the elders of the Force over Titan’s treachery and North of the Boooaaarrr-deeer’s strange business decisions! Also...there is a strange disturbance in the Force...like a darkness is slowly coming...”[/COLOR] Buttercup stands to leave Jim Force's office / apartment. As she opens the door. [B]Jim Force:[/B] [COLOR="darkgreen"]“Buu-teer-cuup?”[/COLOR] [B]Buttercup:[/B] [COLOR="Magenta"]“Yes?”[/COLOR] [B]Jim Force:[/B] [COLOR="darkgreen"]“Look what you are standing under!”[/COLOR] Buttercup looked up. [B]Buttercup:[/B] [COLOR="magenta"]“Is that…what is that?”[/COLOR] [B]Jim Force:[/B] [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“Seeeaaa-weeed. Do you know what people are supposed to do under seaweed during Festivus?”[/COLOR] [B]Buttercup[/B] [I](gulping):[/I] [COLOR="magenta"]“Wh-Wh-What?”[/COLOR] [B]Jim Force:[/B] [COLOR="darkgreen"]“Hold on, Buu-teer-cuup!”[/COLOR] Jim Force walked up to Buttercup and gives her a nice, long Super-Force kiss. Buttercup immediately faints (and suffers short-term memory loss). [B]Jim Force:[/B] [COLOR="darkgreen"]“Buu-teer-cuup…are you OK? What’s wrong…Buu-teer-cuup...”[/COLOR] [I]Coming up Next: A diary entry, and the first show of 2008![/I]

This diary inspired me to add Jim Force to my solo game. He and the Ultimate Warrior are now the tag team champs in my game. Warrior is also the heavyweight champ with Force as the US champ (title has 2nd highest prestige in my game). They are part of a stable with the Road Warriors and Demolition. Needless to say Force is unstoppable and only the power of the Ultimate Warrior is able to keep him under control...but that control MAY be slipping and a possible Warrior vs Force match up is looming...will the universe survive such a battle?!?!??!?!

[QUOTE=benjacko;235781]Why have I not been reading this diary? :) this is an amazing diary with the FORCEEEE!!!!!. Can't remember smiling and laughing as much when reading a diary :D.[/QUOTE] Thanks for the compliments! You know, I liken Jim Force to a fungus! Give him a chance, and he grows on you like a fungus that you can't get rid of! :D [QUOTE=The Warrior;235826]This diary inspired me to add Jim Force to my solo game. He and the Ultimate Warrior are now the tag team champs in my game. Warrior is also the heavyweight champ with Force as the US champ (title has 2nd highest prestige in my game). They are part of a stable with the Road Warriors and Demolition. Needless to say Force is unstoppable and only the power of the Ultimate Warrior is able to keep him under control...but that control MAY be slipping and a possible Warrior vs Force match up is looming...will the universe survive such a battle?!?!??!?![/QUOTE] He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named vs. Jim Force...the power of the Warriors vs. the power of the Force...I fear for the safety of our planet... [QUOTE=Wallbanger;235837]Dear Elders of the FORCE, I've been cameo'd! My Forcechloridian count surges! :D[/QUOTE] Well, I was humbled by your kind words in the "What are you reading" thread, so I HAD to put you in here. I'm just happy you didn't mind me doing that! [QUOTE=theoutlaw321;235988]Still reading. Just been tied up with real life. will try to catch back up by this weekend.[/QUOTE] Thanks for reading. Relax & take your time. It's not like this dynasty is going anywhere. ;) [QUOTE][B]Jim Force’s Diary Monday, Week 1, January 2008 Dear Diary, Yesterday, I met with Buttercup to discuss budgetary concerns. After that, as my top secret agent of the Force, she played for me a secret meeting between Titan and a fellow known only as…The Wallbanger! Luckily, her cover was not blown, and she was able to get full audio and video surveillance of their top secret meeting! It was revealed to me that Titan is a traitor to UFW! A traitor to the Force and all it stands for! But most importantly, a traitor to JIM FOOORCE! His deceit and arrogance shall not go unpunished! He may draw his power from the thunders of the heavens, but they are no match for the awesome power of the FOOORCE! After her secret agent report, I impressed Buttercup with my immense knowledge of what is going on in the wrestling world! She was so amazingly impressed with my incredible insight, knowledge, and wit, that she could no longer resist her natural impulses and kissed me with full FORCE! However, kissing a being of great power such as myself is an experience beyond mortal comprehension, and with the sudden infusion of Forcechlorians, she fainted in my arms! Luckily, she is alright! Being exposed to my glorious forceful power should have exponentially increased her Forcechlorian count! I used the leftover seaweed from my Festivus celebration to revive her! As was written in the FOOORCE! Sincerely, Jim Force P.S. I like parrots![/B][/QUOTE] [I]I rolled a 3, so not completely deranged, but still a tad nutty! Next time: the January 2008 show![/I]

[QUOTE=Actarus;236385] He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named vs. Jim Force...the power of the Warriors vs. the power of the Force...I fear for the safety of our planet... [/QUOTE] Without question this is the greatest diary in the known world. I may begin an Ultimate Warrior vs Jim Force diary focusing on the power of two men that can not be controlled even by the gods above! Waaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiioooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! Foooooooorrrrrrrrrrrcccccccccccceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

[QUOTE=The Warrior;236492]Without question this is the greatest diary in the known world. I may begin an Ultimate Warrior vs Jim Force diary focusing on the power of two men that can not be controlled even by the gods above! Waaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiioooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! Foooooooorrrrrrrrrrrcccccccccccceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!![/QUOTE] Again, thanks for the kind words, but methinks thou art overly generous, as there are other great reads on this board. Just look around, and you'll find others worthy of your attention. [QUOTE=Payne;236748]Well, my ForceChlorian count is AMAZING! Warrior vs Force.......I don't have the words.[/QUOTE] Payne, with all the stuff you've made for this here diary (World of WarForce, Force Stones), your Forcechlorian counts are nearing Jim Force levels! Now THAT's impressive! ;) [QUOTE=Carlzilla;236752]My forcecholera counts are way above healthy levels![/QUOTE] Ahh, you've been taking your Force Stones...wait a sec...forcecholera...is that a Jim Force ST...eewww, I just don't want to know! [CENTER][B]UFW Ultimate Force Colorado Springs Bar, Mid South region January 2008[/B] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty/UFW.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Pre Show - A video advertising Force Stones plays. Now available in eel and parrot shapes! Rating: D- - Bulldozer Brandon Smith hosts a bikini contest between Persephone and Jennifer Heat. Persephone wins Rating: D+ Main Show Davis Wayne Newton comes out and grabs a mic. [CENTER][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty/DavisWayneNewton.jpg[/IMG] Davis Wayne Newton[/CENTER] [B]Davis Wayne Newton:[/B] [COLOR="Purple"]“It’s a new year, a time for new opportunities, new challenges, new hopes and dreams. I guarantee that this will be the year of Davis Wayne Newton. Now is the time for me to rise up the ranks of UFW on my way to the Intercontinental title, and eventually the World title! You know, I hear that the UFW World Champion, Jim Force, has a triple threat match tonight against ‘The Natural’ Eddie Howard and Bulldozer Brandon Smith. Well, just to prove that I am BETTER than him or anyone else in UFW, I’ll have a triple threat myself! That’s right! I’ll defeat not one, but two opponents…in under five minutes! If I can’t win in five minutes, I’ll admit defeat. Here’s my “competition” for tonight: Ash Campbell and Casey Valentine."[/COLOR] Ash Campbell comes out, followed by Casey Valentine. [B]Rating:[/B] E- [B]Road Agent Notes:[/B] [COLOR="Magenta"]In terms of actual mic skills and charisma, Davis cut a strong promo, but he's just not popular enough for the segment to do well. Hopefully, we can rectify this in 2008.[/COLOR] [B]Jim Force Notes:[/B] [COLOR="DarkGreen"]THERE'S NOOO HOLDING ME BAAACK! I'M NOT DRIVEN BY FEAR! I'M JUST DRIVEN BY ANGEEER! AND YOOOUUU'RE UNDER ATTAAACK! I'M JUST CLIMBING UP SLOWLY! I'M THE ONE AND ONLY! [/COLOR] [CENTER][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty/DavisWayneNewton.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty/icon_vs.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty/AshCampbell.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty/icon_vs.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty/CaseyValentine.jpg[/IMG] [I][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="4"]Davis Wayne Newton vs. Ash Campbell vs. Casey Valentine[/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/CENTER] As soon as the bell rings, Ash and Casey both double team Newton early on to take him out of the match. A double clothesline sends Newton to the floor, leaving Ash and Casey time to take each other on. Newton strategically re-enters and leaves the ring (seemingly in pain) to avoid getting counted out. Newton does this repeatedly while Ash and Casey go at it and after a quick-paced back-and-forth 4 minutes, Ash attempts his father’s trademark finisher, the Nemesis Arrow! But while trying to grab his opponent’s arms and fold them over into a straight jacket, Casey hits a kick to the gut and fights his way out! Casey goes on to hit his Uncle Peter’s trademark finisher, an overhead shoulder breaker called the Heart Breaker. Before Casey can go for the pin, Newton re-enters the ring completely recovered and sneaks in a low blow! Newton grabs Casey by the head and sends him to the outside, then applies his patented STF, the Newton Lock, on Ash for the submission victory Winner at 4:31 by submission: Davis Wayne Newton [B]Rating:[/B] E+ [B]Road Agent Notes:[/B] [COLOR="Magenta"]The good news is that Remmington’s color commentary was good, and Casey’s performance skills have improved. The bad news is that this match brought the crowd’s mood down. Overall though, I thought it was a good opener by UFW standards.[/COLOR] [B]Jim Force Notes:[/B] [COLOR="DarkGreen"]ON THIS DAAAAY, I SEE CLEEEAAARLY EVERYTHIIING HAS COME TO LIIIFE![/COLOR] Erik Strong comes out, followed by UFW Intercontinental Champion Cameron Vessey! Their match is next. [CENTER][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty/ErikStrong.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty/icon_vs.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty/CameronVessey.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty/UFWIntercontinentalChampionship.jpg[/IMG] [I][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="4"]Erik Strong vs. Cameron Vessey for the UFW Intercontinental title[/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/CENTER] As soon as the bell rings, Erik Strong is all over Cameron with numerous punches, staggering Cameron. A dropkick sends Cameron to the outside, and Strong follows up, slingshotting himself onto Cameron with a cross body! Strong attempts to whip Cameron into the ring post, but Cameron reverses, and Strong’s head hits the ring post with a sickening thud! Cameron recovers and rolls Strong back into the ring and covers him immediately for a 2-count. Cameron drives a knee into Strong’s head, and follows up with an elbow drop for another 2-count. Cameron then picks Strong up and hits a delayed vertical suplex! But again, another 2-count. Cameron then picks Strong up and fires him off the ropes. Strong dodges a clothesline attempt and hits a flying forearm! Both men are down! Cameron and Strong both get up around seven and trade punches with Strong getting the advantage! Strong bounces off the ropes for a spinning wheel kick, but Cameron manages to evade it! Cameron quickly picks a stunned Strong up off the floor and lifts him up for his patented spinning Death Valley Driver, the Vessey Driver! Cameron gets the pinfall victory! Winner at 5:41 and STILL UFW Intercontinental Champion: Cameron Vessey [B]Rating:[/B] E [B]Road Agent Notes:[/B] [COLOR="Magenta"]Remmington’s ability to add color to his announcing is impressive and gave the match a boost. But in the end, the crowd just wasn’t into it all that much.[/COLOR] [B]Jim Force Notes:[/B] [COLOR="DarkGreen"]YEEEAAAH! I WALK ALOOONE! I WALK FOR MILES INSIDE THIS PIT OF DANGEEER! A PLACE WHERE NO ONE FOLLOWS MEEE! I WALK ALOOONE![/COLOR] Jim Force sprints to the ring and does his usual song and dance, shaking everything like a wild madman. Jennifer Heat leisurely follows while doing her nails. [CENTER][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty/JimForce.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty/JenniferHeat.jpg[/IMG] UFW World Champion Jim Force with Manager Jennifer Heat[/CENTER] [B]Jim Force:[/B] [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“THE YEAR TWO-THOUSAND AND SEVEN WAS THE BIRTH OF UUULTIMATE FOOORCE WRESTLING! THE YEAR TWO-THOUSAND AND EIGHT WILL BE THE YEAR OF…THE BROWN EARTH RAAAT!”[/COLOR] [B]Jennifer Heat[/B] [I](entirely in [B]Spanish[/B]):[/I] [COLOR="Red"]“What he said.”[/COLOR] [B]Jim Force:[/B] [COLOR="darkgreen"]“EEEDIE HOOOWARD! BUUULDOZER BRANDON SMIIITH! JUST AS THE THREE HUNDRED YOUNG FORCELINGS, ADULT FORCENITES, AND OLD FORCE FOLLOWERS HAVE ALREADY FELT TONIGHT, PREPARE TO FEEL THE FULL FURIOUS FUROCIOUS FUUURY OF THE FUUULL FURIOUS FUROCIOUS FOOORCE!”[/COLOR] [B]Rating:[/B] E [B]Road Agent Notes:[/B] [COLOR="Magenta"]Well, we’re pretty close to 300…256 fans showed up tonight. Also, Jim Force is developing better performance skills…I think…maybe…[/COLOR] [B]Jim Force Notes:[/B] [COLOR="DarkGreen"]HEEEY! NOTHING YOU CAN SAAAY! NOTHING YOU CAN TAKE WHAAAT YOU DONE TO MEEE! NOW IT’S TIME TO SHIIINE! YOU’LL NEVER TAKE WHAT”S MIIINE! TAKE WHAT’S MIIINE![/COLOR] Eddie Howard comes to the ring! Bulldozer Brandon Smith is out next! And the match is underway! [CENTER][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty/JimForce.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty/icon_vs.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty/EddieHoward.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty/icon_vs.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty/BulldozerBrandonSmith.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty/originalbelt05.jpg[/IMG] [I][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="4"]Jim Force vs. Eddie Howard vs. Bulldozer Brandon Smith for the UFW World title[/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/CENTER] As soon as the bell rings, Jim Force is instantly double teamed by Eddie and Bulldozer! Force uses his immense power to shove both his adversaries to the mat and keep his distance! Eddie is the first to break through Force’s defenses, and nails a snap suplex! Eddie mounts Jim Force and pounds on Force’s skull, before Bulldozer breaks it up and begins to go to town nailing both men with release German suplexes! It appears as if Bulldozer has the match firmly under control, switching back-and-forth between both opponents, nailing his high impact offense with perfect precision and execution. Force, sensing the match slipping away from him, begins to draw power from the ropes, shaking them violently, and summoning the full power of the Force! Bulldozer’s punches seem to have no effect, and Force no sells…I mean, becomes impervious to all forms of mortal injury! Force hits a body slam, and then goes for numerous clotheslines! Force signals for the Full Force as Bulldozer struggles to use the ropes to his feet! Force charges at Bulldozer for a clothesline, but Bulldozer evades and pulls on the top rope! Force’s momentum sends him crashing to the outside! Bulldozer Brandon Smith turns around to Eddie Howard, who punches and clotheslines Bulldozer with reckless abandon! Eddie attempts a T-Bone suplex, but Bulldozer fights his way out, picks Eddie up, and hits the Backdrop Driver! But before, he can go for the cover, Bulldozer turns around to Force standing perched on the top turnbuckle! Force flies off the top rope and hits his patented flying double axe handle, sending Bulldozer crashing to the canvas! Force signals for the Full Force, shaking the ropes like never before! Force picks up Bulldozer and nails the Full Force! Jim Force gets the 3-count victory! Winner at 9:44 and STILL UFW World Champion: Jim Force [B]Rating:[/B] D- [B]Road Agent Notes:[/B] [COLOR="Magenta"]Eddie’s performance skills are improving. Still, the crowd’s mood wasn’t exactly elevated after the world title match.[/COLOR] [B]Jim Force Notes:[/B] [COLOR="darkgreen"]IT’S ALL ABOUT THE GAAAME, AND HOW YOU PLAY IIIT! ALL ABOUT CONTROOOL, AND IF YOU CAN TAKE IIIT! ALL ABOUT YOUR DEEEBT, AND IF YOU CAN PAAAY IIIIT! IT’S ALL ABOUT PAAAIIIN, AND WHO’S GONNA MAKE IIIT![/COLOR] Jim Force celebrates his victory like he always does. Jennifer Heat runs to the back to make sure she doesn’t get a hug. Jim Force hugs everyone in sight, poses wherever humanly possible, screaming repeatedly: “FEEL THE FORCE! AND BUY MY MERCHANDISE!” [B]Rating:[/B] D- [B]Road Agent Notes:[/B] [COLOR="magenta"]No comment…[/COLOR] [B]Jim Force Notes:[/B] [COLOR="DarkGreen"]COME OOOON! YOU KNOW I GOT YOOOUUU! YEEAAAH! ONE, BREAK THE WALL DOOOWN! FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROOOCK AND WHAT YOU WAAANT! BABY YOU KNOW YOU’RE JUDAAAS AND I’M YOUR PRIIIEST! BABY WHAT I GOT IS NOT FROM THE LEEEAST! BRING IT THROUGH THE STAGE IN THE RAGE OF THE BEEEAST! STEP IN THE ARENA AND BREAK THE WALLL DOOOWN! STEP IN THE ARENA AND BREAK THE WALL DOOOWN![/COLOR] [SIZE="3"][B]Final Show Rating:[/B] E+ [B]Final Road Agent Notes:[/B] [COLOR="Magenta"]Titan missed the show…I wonder if anything happened to him, or did he skip? Oh well, the show was still successful overall, and our popularity should have increased. [/COLOR] [B]Final Jim Force Notes:[/B] [COLOR="darkgreen"]TIIITAAAN! IF YOU ARE THE GOD OF THUNDER, THEN JIM FORCE IS THE GOD OF WAAAR! ALBINO SPARTANS ARE NOTHING COMPARED TO MY POWERFUL POWER FOOORCE! YOU SHALL FEEL THE FORCE, TITAN! YOU SHALL FEEEEL THE FOOORCE! AND YOU WILL BUY MY MERCHANDISE, TITAN! YOU WILL BUUUY MYYY MERCHANDIIISE![/COLOR][/SIZE]

Just wanted to send a thank you as the Jim Force Credit Card has worked well with one exception. Anyhow the Jim Force place settings was the best wedding present my brother and his wife rec'd, even the Mother in Law was impressed enough to say she felt the FFFOOORRRCCCEEE!!!! (of course it could have been the 5 shots of Ouzo). I was told also that the Jim Force adult body paint was also well recieved, but didn't want to hear much more detail on that. The one problem happened at a restaurant and as I went to pay the bill, the waiter said there was no such bank as the 1st National Bank of the Force. Luckily the manager interceded stating that the waiter was Marv Earnest( looks different without hair- he shaved his head) and he'd been doing that to everyone else paying via Jim Force CC.

[QUOTE=Jim Force;238407]Feeeel The Fooorce![/QUOTE] Jim Force reads his own dynasty?! :eek: [QUOTE=bgbuff;238601]thanks for the Forcestones....i had to put a plug for it on my web for the Force invasion that was a great promo..i feel the force growing in me....[/QUOTE] Aren't Force Stones swell? Again, thanks to Payne for the awesome picture...I just wish that I could find that original "Flinstones Kid" commercial on youtube (or any video hosting site), so that people actually know my vague references. Oh well: on with..stuff... [CENTER][B]OOC Gratuitous News 2007 Award Winners[/B][/CENTER] [I][LIST] [*]Wrestler Of The Year 2007 Award - Dan Stone Jr for NOTBPW [*]Young Wrestler Of The Year 2007 Award - Edd Stone for NOTBPW [*]Veteran Wrestler Of The Year 2007 Award - Pistol Pete Hall (worked for GCG, ended his career w/ PGHW, where he is now a color commentator) [*]Female Wrestler Of The Year 2007 Award - Alicia Strong (works for 5SSW & CWWF) [*]Promotion Of The Year 2007 - SWF [*]Most Improved Promotion Of The Year 2007 - NOTBPW [*]Match Of The Year 2007 - Dan Stone Jr defeated Jeremy Stone at NOTBPW Lifeblood in October (Rated: A) [*]Show Of The Year 2007 - NOTBPW Crush 'Em in Decemter 2007 (Show Rating: B+) [/LIST][/I] [CENTER]Dr. Melfi's Office January 2008 [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty/Buttercup.jpg[/IMG] Buttercup[/CENTER] “And after he kissed you, what happened?” asked Dr. Melfi. “Nothing.” Buttercup responded. “Nothing?” “Nothing…I fainted. And to tell you the truth, I don’t remember Jim Force kissing me.” Dr. Melfi took off her glasses and rubbed her eyes for a bit. “Let me get this straight: you’re standing under some seaweed hanging overhead. Jim Force comes towards you, and…” “And…” “Nothing happened?” “I woke up downstairs at the bar. Sam the bartender told me Jim Force carried me down there.” “So how do you know he kissed you if you don’t remember it happening?” “That’s what Sam told me. Jim Force was bragging about it, I guess; I don’t know.” “Do you believe that he kissed you?” “I don’t know, and to be honest, I don’t want to know.” Dr. Melfi once again rubbed her eyes. “Let’s go back to your dreams.” “Nightmares.” Buttercup corrected. “Fine, nightmares; whatever you want to label them. Are you still dreaming about Jim Force?” “Every night…it’s driving me insane…I can’t get any sleep anymore!” “And you honestly don’t think you’ve developed any feelings for this man?” “If you mean intense feelings of dislike, then yes.” Dr. Melfi rubbed her eyes one more time, and sneaked a peek at the wall clock. It was 11:09…only nine minutes have passed since Buttercup’s appointment began. Dr. Melfi internall sighed. This is going to be a long session, she thought. [CENTER]* * * INTERLUDE January 2008 A Highway In Pennsylvania [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty/ShihTzuWarriorJanuary2008.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The large, muscle bound figure traveled slowly on the highway, adhering to the speed limits; there was no rush, and it was imperative he travel slowly to avoid detection, as per his masters orders. His harley roared in the night, and instinctively, he glanced down at his console dials. Seeing that he was running low on gas, he signaled to change lanes. Suddenly, cop sirens blared with the police beckoning him to pull over. He obliged, somewhat annoyed at this…minor annoyance. A lone policeman exited the police cruiser, making his way towards him. “License and registration, please.” The policeman requested. Their eyes, locked, and suddenly fear crept up the policeman’s spine. The muscle bound figure waved his giant hand at the policeman. “I am not the man you are looking for.” “You are not the man I am looking for.” The policeman echoed. “You will go back into your car, fall asleep, and wake up with no recollection of the past half hour.” “I will go back to my car, fall asleep, and wake up with no recollection of the past half hour.” The policeman marched back to his car, as if compelled by an invisible force. The muscled figure revved up his engine, and began to slowly drive towards the next available exit ramp. His journey has just begun… [CENTER]END INTERLUDE[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Location: Colorado Springs Bar Time: 9:54 A.M. Date: Saturday, Week 4, January 2008 [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty/Buttercup.jpg[/IMG] Buttercup UFW Road Agent[/CENTER] Buttercup entered the Colorado Springs Bar for her bi-weekly meeting with Jim Force. Her usual routine of taking a shot of some alcoholic beverage remained intact. [B]Bartender Sam:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]“Hey, Buttercup try a shot of this, and tell me what you think.”[/COLOR] [B]Buttercup:[/B] [COLOR="Magenta"]“What is it?”[/COLOR] [B]Bartender Sam:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]“Just, try it.”[/COLOR] Buttercup sniffed her shot glass. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary, so she gulped it down immediately. [B]Buttercup:[/B] [COLOR="Magenta"]“Whatever that was, it’s strong. What is it?”[/COLOR] [B]Bartender Sam [/B] [I](smiling):[/I] “[COLOR="blue"]Not bad, huh? I gotta tell ya, I’m surprised how good this turned out. The nut asked me to try it…do you REALLY want to know what it is?”[/COLOR] [B]Buttercup:[/B] [COLOR="magenta"]“Sam, what did I just drink?”[/COLOR] [B]Bartender Sam [/B] [I](holding up a bottle):[/I] [COLOR="blue"]“Jim Force Tequila!”[/COLOR] Buttercup’s face turned a ghastly white. She could not believe that she actually ingested a product created by Jim Force! Having witnessed him create merchandise before, such as haphazardly mixing chemicals to create body spray, fear struck Buttercup instantly. She prayed for her health, and barely managed to recover her composure, before making her way to Jim Force’s office and apartment. As usual, the door mysteriously opened by a seemingly invisible force upon knocking. [B]Buttercup[/B] [I](looking down in her purse, taking a file out):[/I] [COLOR="magenta"]“Jim Force? I finished the budget for this month, and…”[/COLOR] Buttercup looked up to see the following sight: [CENTER][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty/JimForceTorso.png[/IMG][/CENTER] (OOC Note: Special thanks to Harts4Life for the awesome render!) [B]Buttercup:[/B] [COLOR="magenta"]“What happened to your facepaint?”[/COLOR] [B]Jim Force:[/B] [COLOR="DarkGreen"]]“Buu-teer-cuup! What do you think about my latest merchandise?”[/COLOR] [B]Buttercup:[/B] [COLOR="Magenta"]“What are you talking about?”[/COLOR] [B]Jim Force:[/B] [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“My new neon-colored, glow-in-the-dark face paint kit! I plan to sell it for $39.99! It was tricky at first to make the paint glow in the dark, but the Force guided me as I mixed the chemicals with the paint.”[/COLOR] [B]Buttercup:[/B] [COLOR="Magenta"]“Wait…what chemicals did you use?”[/COLOR] [B]Jim Force:[/B] [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“The canister is in the corner!”[/COLOR] Buttercup looked over at the corner. [CENTER][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty/wast1.gif[/IMG][/CENTER] As Buttercup wondered how many brain cells remained in Jim Force’s brain, she proceeded to discuss the current budget with Jim Force as well as the 2007 wrestling awards. After which... [B]Buttercup:[/B] [COLOR="Magenta"]“And that’s it for the budget for this month.”[/COLOR] [B]Jim Force:[/B] [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“BLASPHEMY! How could I not have won any awards for 2007!”[/COLOR] [B]Buttercup:[/B] [COLOR="magenta"]“I’m sure it wasn’t personal.”[/COLOR] [B]Jim Force:[/B] [COLOR="darkgreen"]“So what of the news for this month?”[/COLOR] [B]Buttercup:[/B] [COLOR="Magenta"]“You REALLY should keep up with this stuff.”[/COLOR] [B]Jim Force:[/B] [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“My duties protecting the citizens of Earth take too much time! Even as we speak, we waste valuable minutes Mr. SnuggleForce and I could be using to go on patrol, or create new merchandise!”[/COLOR] [B]Buttercup:[/B] [COLOR="Magenta"]“Then let's make this quick. Let's see, WLW over in Japan have risen from regional to cult size.”[/COLOR] [B]Jim Force:[/B] [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“Double-You El Double-You…they are strong in the Force!”[/COLOR] [B]Buttercup:[/B] [COLOR="Magenta"]“No doubt…Christian Faith turned down a contract extension with SWF…he probably won’t talk to us, but we should try it anyways.”[/COLOR] [B]Jim Force:[/B] [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“CHRISTIAAAN! CHRISTIAAAN! AT LAST! YOU’RE ON YOUR OOOWWWN!”[/COLOR] [B]Buttercup:[/B] [COLOR="Magenta"]“Riiight…okay…so, Optimus has left BHOTWG! I guess since his retirement, they had no use for him, which is sad. I think he'd make a great road agent.”[/COLOR] [B]Jim Force:[/B] [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“The Force has led him away from the Burning Hammer, towards his destiny, as leader of the Autobots! He must wage his battle to destroy the evil forces of the Decepticons!”[/COLOR] [B]Buttercup[/B] [I](rolling her eyes):[/I] “[COLOR="Magenta"]And finally, Mexican Hardcore Wrestling have opened for business!”[/COLOR] [B]Jim Force:[/B] [COLOR="darkgreen"]“Excellent work, Buttercup! Go and budget the budget for next month. I must get this new war paint off my face! It stings!”[/COLOR] Buttercup left, breathing a sigh of relief. Even though this was her only job, she wondered how much longer she could stand to work for Jim Force. As she pondered these thoughts, she immediately drove straight to the local hospital emergency room.

[QUOTE=Actarus;239190]The muscle bound figure waved his giant hand at the policeman. “I am not the man you are looking for.” “You are not the man I am looking for.” The policeman echoed.[/QUOTE] The Force within The Force... nice. ;)

[QUOTE=Harts4Life;239327]Not a problem Actarus! Glad you could use it for something humorous ... now, I wonder what you have planned for the much better one I did of him later ...[/QUOTE] The first time I saw that render, I thought "Hey..new Jim Force facepaint!" But for the serious render, I'll admit that there's really not anything out of the ordinary planned. Unless I think of something else in the meantime...in any event, thanks again for the awesome renders. [QUOTE=sebsplex;239356]The Force within The Force... nice. ;)[/QUOTE] Glad someone liked it. I have so many referenes to so many different things from all over the place, (mainstream, cult, obscure, popular, etc.) that I figured the Star Wars reference has to be obvious. [QUOTE=mad5226;239404]interesting little segment there with the cop sounds like things are about to be picking up[/QUOTE] Glad you found it interesting...things have been set in motion, so we'll see how it all plays out in due time. [QUOTE][B]JIM FORCE'S FORCE LOG FORCE DATE: ICHI NI SAN POINT YON GO ROKU NANA CUBED BEFORE MY MEETINGS WITH THE GODS OF THE FORCE ABOVE AND BELOW ME, I MET WITH MY ROAD AGENT APPOINTED TO ME BY THE FORCE EONS AGO, BUTTERCUP! I SHOWED AND TAUGHT HER NEW WAYS IN THE FORCE WITH MY LATEST AND GREATEST MERCHANDISE PRODUCT: NEON-COLORED, GLOW-IN-THE-DARK JIM FORCE FACE PAINT! AS USUAL, I INFORMED HER OF THE NEWS OF THE HOUR, AND SHE SEEMED MOST DISTRESSED THAT ES-DOUBLE-YOU-EFF SUPREMESTAR CHRISTIAN FAITH DID NOT RESIGN! EVEN THOUGH THE FORCE HAS ALREADY SET HIS DESTINY IN MOTION, SHE WAS BESIDE HERSELF WITH PAIN AND ANGUISH BEYOND ANY I HAVE KNOWN! I COMFORTED HER IN HER TIME OF NEED, WITH JIM FORCE TEQUILA! I DISCOVERED A POSITIVE PHENOMENON KNOWN AS 'PODCASTING'. A HUMAN RICH IN FORCECHLORIANS KNOWN ONLY AS 'THE WALLBANGER', A VIGILANTE SUPERHERO FIGHTING FOR TRUTH AND JUSTICE GREATER THAN 'THE BATMAN', HAS GIVEN HIS WISDOM OF ULTIMATE FORCE WRESTLING AND JIM FORCE WRESTLING IN HIS [URL=http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23582]'PODCAST.'[/URL] HIS FORCECHLORIAN COUNT WILL STEADILY MULTIPLY WITH HIS INCREDIBLE BROADCAST JOURNALISM! HIS POWER IN THE FORCE WILL EVER GROW! I MUST KEEP AN EYE ON HIS ACTIONS! EVEN AS I WRITE THIS, I SENSE A DISTURBANCE IN THE FORCE! LIKE SOMETHING, SOMEONE...A BEING OF GREAT POWER DRAWS EVER CLOSER, EVER NEARER! I MUST REMAIN VIGILANT BEYOND VIGILANCE! AND IN THE SHADES AND SHEETS OF SOLAR AQUA WINDS, I WILL SURVIIIVE! MERCHANDISE SALES WILL THRIIIVE! AND I WILL FEEL THE FOOORCE[/B][/QUOTE] [I](OOC Comment: I rolled a 6, so ultimate insanity. Personally, I think I may have made too much sense...oh well. Coming up next: the February show, then I need to work on someone's ITC...[/I]

[CENTER][B]UFW A New Force Of Hope Colorado Springs Bar, Mid South Region February 2008[/B] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty/UFW.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Pre show - The following video plays…cue sappy music [B]Narrator:[/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty/Fstones.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR="Purple"]"Force Stone Complete Vitamins…5 dollars"[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty/ForceSpray.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR="purple"]“Jim Force Body Spray…10 dollars.”[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty/UFWHat.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR="purple"]“Jim Force Baseball Caps…20 dollars.”[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty/Forceshirt.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty/StrongintheForce.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty/Foooorceshirt1.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR="purple"]“Jim Force T-Shirts…30 dollars.”[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty/wow.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR="purple"]"Jim Force’s MMORPG: World of WarForce…40 dollars, plus monthly subscription fees"[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty/Forceshorts.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR="purple"]“Jim Force Boxers, worn by Jim Force himself…50 dollars.”[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty/JimForce.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR="Purple"]“Watching UFW World Champion Jim Force wrestle…Priceless!" “There are some things money can’t buy. For everything else there’re Jim Force Credit Cards"[/COLOR][/CENTER] [B]Rating:[/B] D- - Jim Force hosts a bikini contest between Jennifer Heat & Persephone. Jennifer Heat wins with her STUNNING new Jim Force bikini. [B]Rating:[/B] C- Main Show Al Coleman comes out to a not-so standing ovation. Davis Wayne Newton follows. [CENTER][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty/AlColeman.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty/icon_vs.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty/DavisWayneNewton.jpg[/IMG] [I][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="4"]Al Coleman vs. Davis Wayne Newton[/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/CENTER] A quick, back-and-forth matchup, Al and Davis start the match trading punches and knife edge chops. Al gets the advantage and dropkicks Davis all the way to the outside! As Davis stands up, Al hits a baseball slide! Al goes out to the floor and gets Davis back in the ring. Once back inside, a thumb to the eye gives Davis a moment to catch his breath. But only a moment, as Al hits a headbutt the stagers Davis. Al then nails a bodyslam and goes to the top turnbuckle. Al poses for a moment, then attempts a frog splash. Davis gets his knees up, and Al goes crashing onto them, stunning him instantly. This gives Davis enough time to perfectly execute the Newton-Plex (Fisherman’s Suplex) for the 3 count victory. Winner at 5:07: Davis Wayne Newton [B]Rating:[/B] E+ [B]Road Agent Notes:[/B] [COLOR="Magenta"]Al and Davis have pretty good chemistry, surprisingly enough, and Remmington’s color commentary was right on target. But the match did not leave the audience on the edge of their seats.[/COLOR] [B]Jim Force Notes:[/B] [COLOR="DarkGreen"]DAVIS WAYNE NEWTOOON! I CAN SENSE YOUR INCREDIBLE GROWTH IN THE FOOORCE! WILL YOU RISE TO CHALLENGE MEEE?[/COLOR] Oscar Golden comes out, followed by UFW Intercontinental Champion Cameron Vessey! [CENTER][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty/CameronVessey.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty/icon_vs.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty/OscarGolden.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty/UFWIntercontinentalChampionship.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Impact"][I][SIZE="4"]Cameron Vessey vs. Oscar Golden for the UFW Intercontinental title[/SIZE][/I][/FONT][/CENTER] Another quick-paced match; as soon as the bell rings, Cameron instantly attempts a Vessey Driver, but Oscar wiggles his way out, and executes a standing dropkick. Cameron gets back up, only to go back down to another standing dropkick. Oscar tries to fire Cameron off the ropes, but a reversal! Cameron attempts a clothesline, but Oscar ducks and hits a spinning wheel kick! Oscar bounces off the ropes, hits a leg drop, and goes for the cover. Cameron kicks out at 2, and appears to be dazed. Oscar argues with the referee for a moment, before climbing to the top turnbuckle. Cameron suddenly springs up, playing possum, and crotches Oscar! He then throws Oscar off the top turnbuckle! This gives Cameron enough time to hoist Oscar onto his shoulders for the Vessey Driver (Death Valley Driver). Cameron gets the pinfall victory. Winner at 5:52 and STILL UFW Intercontinental Champion: Cameron Vessey [B]Rating:[/B] E+ [B]Road Agent Notes:[/B] [COLOR="Magenta"]Cameron and Oscar have pretty good chemistry when facing one another. Remmington’s commentary gave the match a boost, but like the match before it, the crowd’s mood went down.[/COLOR] [B]Jim Force Notes:[/B] [COLOR="darkgreen"]IT IS A BLESSING TO THE AUDIENCE THAT OSCAR GOLDEN DID NOT SHOW US HIS ‘GOLDEN SHOWERS’ FINISHER! SURELY, A NEW, MORE FORCE-FILLED NAME CAN BE FOUND! UNTIL YOU DO, OSCAR GOLDEN, YOU ARE DESTINED TO LANGUISH IN PURGATORY, AS WAS WRITTEN IN THE DESTINY FORCE AT THE BEGINNING OF HIGH TIDE! BY MY MERCHANDISE, AND ALLOW YOUR FORCECHLORIANS TO MULTIPLY! ONLY THEN WILL YOU BE SET FREE![/COLOR] Jennifer Heat is standing in the back. Jim Force is nowhere in sight. [CENTER][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty/JenniferHeat.jpg[/IMG] Jennifer Heat, Jim Force's Manager[/CENTER] [B]Jennifer Heat[/B] [I](entirely in [B]Spanish[/B]):[/I] [COLOR="Red"]“D.C. Rayne, when you came to me to challenge my client Jim Force, claiming that you should have the same opportunity your tag team partner Eddie Howard did, I told you that I thought you were crazy! But in the interest of fairness, and the fact that my client Jim Force is a fighting champion, you get your opportunity tonight!”[/COLOR] Jim Force suddenly rises in front of the camera, blocking Jennifer Heat. He pumps his arms, screaming. [CENTER][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty/JimForceTorso2.png[/IMG] UFW World Champion Jim Force[/CENTER] [B]Jim Force:[/B] [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“BLITZKRIEG! IN FRONT OF 300 FANS! BLITZKRIEG! IN FRONT OF 300 FANS! BLITZKRIEG! IN FRONT OF 300 FANS! BLITZKRIEG! IN FRONT OF 300 FANS! BLITZKRIEG! IN FRONT OF 300 FANS! BLITZKRIEG! IN FRONT OF 300 FANS!...”[/COLOR] [B]Jennifer Heat [/B] [I](trying to yell above Jim Force, to no avail):[/I] [COLOR="red"]“I wasn’t done yet! I wasn’t done yet! I said I wasn’t done yet!”[/COLOR] [B]Rating:[/B] E+ [B]Road Agent Notes:[/B] [COLOR="Magenta"]We have 223 fans tonight…if our attendance continues to fall next month, I may begin to worry. At least Jim’s performance skills are getting better. Wait, ARE they getting better?[/COLOR] [B]Jim Force Notes:[/B] [COLOR="DarkGreen"]THERE WILL BE A BLITZKRIEG OF FORCEFUL PROPORTIONS AGAINST THE COMING STORM OF D.C. RAYNE! RAISE THE ALARM, AND FIND SHELTER FROM THE IMPENDING STORMS! THE TIDAL WATERS RISE TO NEW HEIGHTS! THE TORNADOS SPIN FASTER AND FASTER! THE HURRICANES BLOW HOUSES DOWN! THE EARTH SHAKES UNDER THE MIGHT OF THE STORM! AND YET, THERE IS NOTHING MIGHTIER THAN THE FORCE! YOU WILL FEEL THE FOOORCE! AARRGGHH![/COLOR] D.C. Rayne comes out, followed by Jim Force, who does his usual song-and-dance routine entrance. Jennifer Heat leisurely follows, trimming her nails along the way. [CENTER][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty/JimForce.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty/icon_vs.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty/DCRayne.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty/originalbelt05.jpg[/IMG] [I][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="4"]Jim Force vs. D.C. Rayne for the UFW World title[/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/CENTER] The bell rings, and the match-up is underway. The first few minutes are devoted to contests of strength, where Jim Force gets the better of D.C. time after time. A couple of FOOORCE Punches! send D.C. crashing to the canvas. D.C. rolls out of the ring to get his bearings and regroup. Jim Force decides that this is the perfect time to get on the second turnbuckle and pose to the crowd. This is an opening D.C. takes advantage of, as he gets back in the ring and executes a back suplex off the second turnbuckle, stunning Jim Force. The tide has definitely turned, as D.C. Rayne begins to unload with a couple of elbow drops, and a quick cover. Only a two-count, as Jim Force manages to get a shoulder up. D.C. picks Jim Force up onto his shoulders and executes a running powerslam. But again, only a two count. D.C. drives a few knees into Jim Force’s chest, before settling on a front facelock! Jim Force appears to fade slowly but surely! The referee raises Jim Force’s arm and drop it! He repeats it a second time. The referee raises Jim Force’s arm and lets go a third time, but rather then fall, it begins to shake and convulse wildly. Jim Force tries to lift D.C. up, but fails. Again he tries, but fails. With a surge of Force-filled strength, screaming like a madman, Jim Force heaves D.C. overhead, cradling D.C.’s head on his shoulder. Force grabs D.C.’s legs, immobilizing them! Jim Force falls backwards, executing a modified Kinniku Buster (Muscle Buster)! The referee begins to count to ten. Both combatants are back on their feet at seven, punching at each other. Slowly but surely, D.C.’s blows have less and less of an effect on Force! Jim Force begins pumping his legs in place, pumping his arms wildly towards the ceiling, summoning the power of the Force! He refuses to sell…I mean, becomes invulnerable! FOOORCE Punch! Another FOOORCE Punch! Jim Force runs towards the ropes and gets six straight clotheslines! Jim Force climbs to the top turnbuckle, and hits his signature flying double axe handle! Jim Force signals for the Full Force (Jack Hammer)! He nails it, and gets the 3 count! Winner at 10:08 and STILL UFW World Champion: Jim Force! [B]Rating:[/B] E+ [B]Road Agent Notes:[/B] [COLOR="Magenta"]Remmington’s color commentary has been awesome all night long. Jim Force’s rumbling skills seem to be improving! I just wish our main event didn’t bring the crowd’s mood down.[/COLOR] [B]Jim Force Notes:[/B] [COLOR="darkgreen"]I TOLD YOU D.C. RAIN, BROTHER OF EDDIE HOWARD! I TOLD YOU AND I WAS RIIIGH! YOU HAVE FELT THE ALMIGHTY FORCE OF THE FULL FORCE OF JIM FOOORCE! NOW, GO AND BUY MY MERCHANDISE! ONLY THROUGH THEM CAN YOU INCREASE YOUR FORCECHLORIAN COUNT, AND HOPE TO DEFEAT ME![/COLOR] As Jim Force celebrates like a madman, D.C. walks over and offers his hand as a sign of respect. The two competitors shake hands! Jim Force hugs D.C., and shakes him wildly, screaming the following words at him: “Feel the Force! And buy my merchandise!” D.C. manages to shrug Jim Force off him and leave the ring. Jim Force continues to celebrate like a madman, shaking and hugging everything and everyone he can get his hands on. [B]Ratings:[/B] E+ and D- [B]Road Agent Notes:[/B] [COLOR="Magenta"]D.C. is a class act. Besides that, I have nothing else to say about either of these segments.[/COLOR] [B]Jim Force Notes:[/B] [COLOR="DarkGreen"]D.C. RAIN! YOU HAVE PROVEN YOURSELF TO HAVE HONOR AND COURAGE OF GREAT FORCE! IF YOU CONTINUE TO TREAD THE PATH OF HONOR, PRIDE AND GLORY WILL BE YOURS FOR THE TAKING! I HAVE SEEN IT IN THE DESTINY FORCE, D.C. RAIN! DO NOT THINK! FEEEEL! IT IS LIKE A FINGER POINTING TO THE MOON! DON’T CONCENTRATE ON THE FINGER, OR YOU WILL MISS ALL THE HEAVENLY GLOOORY! NEVER TAKE YOUR EYES OFF YOUR OPPONENT, EVEN WHEN YOU BOOOW![/COLOR] [SIZE="3"][B]Final Show Rating:[/B] E+ [B]Final Road Agent Notes:[/B] [COLOR="magenta"]This show was successful, and should have increased our popularity.[/COLOR] [B]Final Jim Force Notes:[/B] [COLOR="DarkGreen"]NEVER WILL ULTIMATE FOOORCE WRESTLING FALTER! WE WILL RISE! AND RIIISE! AND RIIIIIIISE! FEEL THE FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORCE![/COLOR][/SIZE] [I](OOC Comments: That'll be it for awhile; I need to work on Wallbanger's ITC. That, and I'm moving tomorrow into graduate dorms. Oh, the fun! :rolleyes: )[/I]

Another FORCEFUL edition of UFW. Pretty soon I'm sure your show ratings are going to start sneaking into that D- range, even with no Golden Shower... :eek: [QUOTE=Actarus;239628][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty/wow.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR="purple"]"Jim Force’s MMORPG: World of WarForce…40 dollars, plus monthly subscription fees"[/COLOR][/QUOTE] Lol, World of Warforce... I've so got to work this into my HGC dynasty somewhere. A bit of product placement never hurts, right?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived