Street Fighter vs. Cornellverse - Released!

[QUOTE=PeterHilton;227509]I will be downloading the new version even if for the Saturday Night Slam Masters guys alone. Great stuff.[/QUOTE] Sweet merciful Zeus, someone posted to this thread and it wasn't me! :D If you're downloading for the Slam Masters guys, you'll be happy with how they turned out. In my first sim with them in the database, The Wraith got picked up by SWF in the first week of play, Gunloc got a written contract with North of the Border Pro Wrestling by the end of week two, and Biff Slamkovich got hired by MHW. In every sim I've done so far, Mike Haggar sits on the sidelines until February, and then he takes control of CWWF.

There's more than 320 pictures in the mod now. In the next three or four days I should probably be done with the workers, and can then move on to the arduous task of writing down the import notes. Keep in mind that maybe a third of those pictures are for randomly generated characters, and a decent chunk of the rest are alternates. Don't expect there to be 320 additional workers in the game or something. It's probably closer to 150.

Archived