Quick Q. I was looking through a search result for this, but didn't really find a 100% answer so I thought id ask. If a worker starts off a game on Hiatus, is there a chance that they can comeback?! I mean, can you contact someone on Hiatus and try to sign them to a contract? Or if they can come back, do you have to wait untill they have become "Active" again before you can offer them a contract? Thanks

Wow, Interesting... I didn't realise that bigger promotions could negotiate with them. Far as Hiatus itself, with testing I've done... It seems as if they come out of Hiatus right off the bat if there is a "Need" for them. Sort of like announcer's and stuff come in the game if there is a need, even if you don't have "new worker's" on. For example, testing with only a couple of hundred worker's, all the one's on Hiatus seem to come off Hiatus in no time at all.. If you have a well rounded game world, like DOTT, or the C-Verse, etc.. They seem to take their time.

I've noticed that Jesse Christian, SCCW's former golden boy, usually comes back in the first couple months of most of my Cornellverse games. I think it is tied at least somewhat into need. And yeah, National+ promotions can bring workers out of hiatus but they cost a ton of money. Brock Lesnar cost something like 40,000 a month to bring out of hiatus in the 1RC data.

Archived