Favorite C-Verse Promotion

Pretty selfexplanatory I think. In 2005 the only promotion I could even stand using was DAVE. It's safe to say now I enjoy playing with just about everyone. Although I think my favorite is MAW. Even though they start off at local they have some great young talent. So yeah that's mine, who's next

Guest .SVA
I don't think I really have a favorite C-Verse promotion; I have two! :D USPW and TCW are easily the favorites. I have never enjoyed playing with MAW therefore, as TCW, I always get them as my Child Company.

Definitely PGHW... in all the history of pro wrestling, I don't think a more talented roster has ever been assembled - at least not of the type of wrestler that I'm a fan of. Developed right, and with good signings, I honestly think they're capable of putting on entire tours without dropping below an A rating. I've always been more on the flashy side of spending, so raising a promotion from small to national size just isn't very easy for me - I've managed A rated shows with GCG, but I'll be damned if I could keep them in business for more than a year or so. I need a national promotion's bankroll to put on the kind of shows I put on.

NYCW, especially as they are really a challenge in 2007 to get them good, as its harder to match their product. MAW , although I think MAW is a lot easier this time around than in 2005 USPW , even though it will be impossible to match J silvers version

I usually like to create my own promotions in games, but I've always had a soft spot for NOTBPW myself, and I'm liking TCW more and more, the more traditional it gets. I like CGC and DAVE quite a bit as well, and I have to give an honorable mention to MAW, as it's kind of my local promotion in the game. :)

With 2005, DAVE was hands down my favorite to play. It was a long haul to break Cult but it was ALWAYS an interesting story. With 2007, I haven't gotten myself thoroughly lost in a game other than my created-fed game. With 1.4 out now, which I suspect will be the last MAJOR change to the actual CVerse data as Adam's focus shifts to WMMA (but I could be mistaken), I'm going to try my hand at DAVE again in what seems like it'll be even more of a struggle (and an even greater victory!).

Mine's probably BSC. *waits for laughter and insults to stop* Seriously, hire one or two good female wrestlers and job the strippers out to 'em in violent matches. I'm hoping that after enough chairshots to the face their looks will go down.:D

[QUOTE=craziej2k;241878]Mine's probably BSC. *waits for laughter and insults to stop* Seriously, hire one or two good female wrestlers and job the strippers out to 'em in violent matches. I'm hoping that after enough chairshots to the face their looks will go down.:D[/QUOTE] I think that's the funniest thing i've ever read. Seriously though man you should think about doing a BSC diary. I thnk that's the one promotion no one has really done yet.

My favorite ist the SWF. There are some reasons. In my opinion, the SWF is the right promotion for a newcomer like me. :D I think the basis for the Supreme Wrestling Federation was the real WWF/WWE and I love watching it. Therefore i like to playing a promotion like the WWE in the C-Verse.

It's going to be hard to decide between PGHW, 5SSW and ROF, but I think I'm gonna go for 5SSW. :D PGHW is probably just too big, and I don't really like GCG for some reason. (I'll give it a try once I promise :)) ROF is geographically not that well placed since you can't hire the best talent and have to 'wait' for all the promotions to fall before hiring Matravers et co.

I have a few that I prefer to play over the others. CZCW, MAW - I like their emphasis on the in-ring product and the fact that they're so small that I don't immediately feel like I'm lost in the shuffle. I'm always deterred by bigger feds because it's harder for me to make my own mark on them. GCG - Once again, I love the emphasis on the in-ring product. And Hyobanshi is a badass. Not an awesome roster by any means, but it has potential. Definitely a shame they lost Maeda to retirement.

Can I just say I'm really loving Burning Hammer of the Wrestling Gods, and not just because I'm writing a diary for it ;) Actually I like the challenge, that the promotion has some good talent, but also it's share of previously over-pushed deadweight, plus the fact that you have to un-do the bad booking decisions of the previous booking team.

Guest Hamsalad
I gotta go with TCW. Probably because I am an old-school WCW fan and they have obvious similarities. Taking the TCW over SWF is a challenge, but not an incredibly difficult one. The fact that they focus on in-ring action is attractive to me, also. MAW gets honorable mention.

Well... I guess there is nobody else who plays my favorite promotion... The Mighty Warrior Engine XXW... I've been playing also DAVE and pulled B+ rated show with 2 A rated matches (Eddie Peak vs. Big Cat Brandon Death Match, Art Reed vs. Eric Tyler Barbedwire match).. With WEXXW I've been playing now nearly 3 months game-time.. I Like the benefit that if I sign a young guy to contract, they become loyal to me.. And touring is also the thing to me... WEXXW is quite easy promotion to play, I've been pulling B-A rated shows without cheating easily... but that's another story.. I probably missed the point but I'm too lazy to read again my post :D

playing a MAW game at the moment with tew 2007....i always played as AAA in tew 05 always ended up going bankrupt...i just could not get AAA to cult status before i was fired drove me nuts...my MAW game is more fun i am just about to break into regional popularity...rip chord passes away so i can pretty much change my product to how i like it so i have made the fed a more sports entertainment fed....just hoping mainstream hernandez dont leave like he always does in my games...

Archived