DOTT: WWF "86-The McMahon's"

[CENTER][SIZE="7"][B]WWF[/B][/SIZE] [B][SIZE="5"]World Wrestling Federation[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [B][CENTER]The year is 1982....Vince McMahon Sr. has been contemplating retirement for sometime...His son Vince Jr. has come up with a new game plan to take professional wrestling to new heights...However, Senior being an oldschool traditionalist wasn't fond of Juniors plan of cartoonish characters, rock-n-wrestling, a certain kind of mania, bright lights, pyrotechnics, celebrites galore.... Vince Senior wanted to see his vision of the WWF go the direction of just having th action in the ring sell itself.... This lead to family feud over control of the World Wrestling Federation.... Senior and Junior had a falling out.... To the point where Vince Junior said he wanted nothing to do with his father if he didn't want to pass the family business down to him... Vince Senior then entrusted a partner of his, whom he used as a local promoter in certain areas.... They were god pals, firends and he was a man who envisioned a national wrestling promotion with absolutely the best talent in the world... Vince sold his company to this rather anonymous friend in the business.... That friend was my uncle and this begins the journey of different WWF.... The wrestling world is in for a major shakeup.[/CENTER][/B] [I](o.o.c.) For any readers wondering, I'm just getting hooked on the nostalgia of pro wrestling and wanted to write a diary of the WWF taking a different route.... Anyone who reads my UWF: Universal Takeoff, I will be continuing that diary as well.[/I]

TNT on USA [B][SIZE="4"]T.N.T. on USA network..........[/SIZE][/B] [B]Attendance: 5,000 Hamburg Fieldhouse Hamburg, PA[/B] [COLOR="Blue"][B][U]Bruno Sammartino[/U][/B][/COLOR] Walks out to the ring sporting a yellow WWF blazer... Sammartino acknowledges the crowd and makes them aware that the WWF is now under new ownership.... The new owners are committed to making this the number one wrestling promotion in the world and amongst their first decisions was to hire a new "Director of Operations" and that person is me..... (Crowd pops).... Over the next few weeks you will see a drastic change in our roster and style of wrestling, each and every week unfold in front of your very own eyes on TNT, here on the USA network.... And with that I'd like to make a big main event matchup for the WWF world Championship, as Bob Backlund will defend his title tonight against Ray "The Crippler" Stevens [B][COLOR="Red"]RATING: B-[/COLOR][/B] [B][U][COLOR="Blue"]"The Magnificent" Don Muraco v Salvatore Bellomo[/COLOR][/U][/B] Announcers Gorilla Monsoon and "Lord" Alfred Hayes talk about how Muraco may be one of the most dangerous men in wrestling and he himself must be considered a top contender to the WWF world title, despite the fact that he is the current Intercontinental Champion.... Muraco puts Bellomo away with a piledriver... [B][COLOR="Red"]RATING: C-[/COLOR][/B] [B][U][COLOR="Blue"]Post match Ringside interview w/ Muraco conducted by Howard Finkel[/COLOR][/U][/B] Bruno Sammartino, you say you are going to change the face of the World Wrestling Federation, well why don't you start with getting me some competition for "The greatest Intercontinental Champion of all time...and if you can't do that then I'll just have to become the competition for Mr. Backlund [B][COLOR="blue"]winner: 6:05 Don Muraco[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [B][U][COLOR="Blue"]S.D. Jones & Jose Luis Rivera v Afa & Sika "The Wild Samoans" w/ Lou Albano[/COLOR][/U][/B] The Samoans come to the ring with a new intensity on their faces.... Lou Albano joins Monsoon & Hayes and states "If the WWF wants to promote a new image, picture this image of violence in the ring, with 2 of the most ferious, the largest, the meanest, the toughest, the strongest , the baddest men in the sport.... SD Jones shows he can handle Sika's head butts and then dish a little back, but The Samoans are too much finishing off Rivera with a Samoan Drop [B][COLOR="blue"]winners: 5:55 Afa & Sika "The Samoans"[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR="Red"]Rated: D-[/COLOR] [B][COLOR="blue"][U]Ringside interview w/ Albano & The Samoans[/U][/COLOR][/B] The Captain looks as if his head is about to explode, talking up "The Samoans"...He calls out "The Soul Patrol.... Putskie & Santana.... Whoever The WWF wants to bring in....Their ready to run into an imovavle object [B][COLOR="Red"]Rated: C+[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"][U]"Big" John Studd v Tony Garea[/U][/COLOR][/B] The Crowd is behind Garea as he ducks a Studd forearm an unleashes a couple of dropkicks, but then makes the mistake of going for a body slam... Studd blocks then pulvarizes Garea in corner with elbows and shoulderblocks before hitting an elbowdrop for the pin. [B][COLOR="blue"]Winner: 1:53 Big John Studd[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Rated: C-[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"][U]Ringside interview with Studd by Finkel[/U][/COLOR][/B] Studd calls out Andre The Giant... "Andre your going to get a taste of what "the real" Giant has for you in tonights battel royal [B][COLOR="Red"]Rated: C-[/COLOR][/B] [B]WWF Championship Match[/B] [B][U][COLOR="Blue"]"Champion" Bob Backlund v "Challenger" Ray "The Crippler" Stevens[/COLOR][/U][/B] Monsoon and Hayes, state what a major event having the world title defended right here on national telelvision on the very first episode of TNT... Stevens is put over as a crafty ring veteran and Backlund as the All- American champ... Stevens shows he is worthy of a title shot as he uses many sneaky tactics to gain uper advantage in this scientic matchup...The match works very slow during the first 1/3rd of the 30 minute time limit... mainly due to Stevens stalling... Stevens and Backlund both try working over each others right arms.... Stevens trying to soften up backlund shoulder, so that he wont be able to use his arms/shouders to kick out...Stevens hits a piledriver out of no-where, very late after Backlund mounted a big babyface comeback... The crowd gasped as Backlund kick out 2 3/4.... Stevens goes for another Piledriver but Backlund flips through and turns Stevens arm into a chicken wing.... Stevens trys to hold on, but the bell sounds..... [B]Ring announcer: Howard Finkel[/B] Ladies and gentlemen, the time limit has expired the referee has ruled this contest a draw! [B][COLOR="blue"]Match a Draw 30 minute time limit[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Rated: C+[/COLOR][/B] [B][U][COLOR="Blue"]Sammartino comes out![/COLOR][/U][/B]Director Of Operations Bruno Sammartino comes out and says we want to have a winner right here on our debut of TNT, so as of right now...I'm adding a 5 minute overtime period [B]Rated: B-[/B] [B][U][COLOR="blue"]Bob Backlund v Ray Stevens (5 minute overtime match)[/COLOR][/U][/B] Stevens acts reluctant if he still wants to go, when Backlund slingshots him back into the ring... The two begin to brawl all-over the ring and eventually fall to the mat and roll out of the ring...Where they slam each other into tables and the ring aprons... Both men try to get back into the ring, but neither make it before the 10 count.... referee Dick Kroll rules the overtime period a Double Countout! [B][COLOR="blue"]Backlund v Stevens overtime Double CO at 3:44[/COLOR[/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Rated: C-[/COLOR][/B] [B][U][COLOR="Blue"]In-ring staredown[/COLOR][/U][/B] Stevens and Backlund stare each other down and Backlund takes a couple of swipes, but Stevens rolls out and leaves to a chorus of boos [B][COLOR="Red"]Rated: B-[/COLOR][/B] [B]Battle Royal[/B] [B][SIZE="1"]featuring[/SIZE][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Charlie Fulton, SD Jones, Jose Luis Rivera, Frankie Williams, Ivan Putskie, Tony Garea, Johnny Rodz, The Masked Superstar, Salvatore Bellomo, Tiger Chung Lee, George "The Animal" Steele, Afa & Sika "The Samoans, Big John Studd and Andre The Giant[/COLOR][/B] Monsoon put over the fact that there is some serious beef in the ring w/guys like Studd, Andre, Samoans, Masked Superstar etc.... Hayes comments on George Steele not getting into the ring nstead grabbing a steel chair and slamming it into the backs of wrestlers at ringside...Tony Garea goes right at Studd after their match earlier in which Studd dominated him and Studd tosses Garea out first...Frankie Williams is seen celebrating and Monsoon states he's just happy he's not the first out when Rodz tosses him...Wrestlers then go out in the following order... Fulton (by Putskie)...Rivera (by Masked Superstar)... Bellomo (by Masked Superstar) at this point they tried the lets gang up on Andre approach, that didn't work and Andre tossed Rodz and Chung Lee out... leaving Andre & Studd looking at one another 1 on 1...Andre almost tosses Studd, but is saved by Masked Superstar and the two almost combine to toss Andre... Putski then uses Studd's momentum against him and pushes out Studd, Superstar then tosses Putski and Andre tosses out Masked Superstar....leaving SD Jones, Steele (who has yet to get in ring) The Samoans and Andre...Andre double knoggin knockers The Samons and SD Jones hits each with a head butt of his own...Steele runs into the ring and hits Andre with the Chair...Andre shakes it off, SD jones picks up chair and hits Steele....Who then turns and goes after Jones tossing him over the top and Steele jumps over after him eliminating himself... Andre is the double team by The Samoans and Captain Lou tries interfering and is met by an Andre head but....The Samoans back Andre into corner and go for each leg... Andre gives Afa a boot to the face then hiptosses him over then picks up Sika and slams him on top of Afa for the win... [B][COLOR="blue"]Winner: 12:43 Andre The Giant[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Rated: C-[/COLOR][/B] ======================================================== Overall card was [COLOR="red"][B]D+[/B][/COLOR] Crowd was a sell-out crowd of [B]5,000[/B] and drew a rating of [B]2.31[/B] on USA The crowd did struggle with the overall intesity of the matches as the wrestlers turned it up a notch for their first USA show Overall they seemed happy and should increase our overall popularity

Wrestling Observer [IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/observer.gif[/IMG] [B]Notes on The WWF:[/B] Word is the new ownership is plan on cleaning house with some of the current veterans on their roster and has made several inquiries throughout the wrestling community to bring in a tough, athletic style of wrestling....Many of the fans were turned off, by the WWF new intense style as dispplayed on their debut of TNT on the USA network....Bob Backlund vs Ray Stevens was very hard hitting and went to a draw only to have new Director of Operations Bruno Sammartino come out and start an overtime....The show drew a 2.31 rating on the USA network..... Word is the WWF is going to use enhancement talent to build up their main roster, while adding new and important cogs to their roster, before begin to see more than one main-event style match on TNT....The WWF will continue to hold a big weekend event each Friday leading to their big monthly event on MSG Pay-per-View In other notes: Ted Dibiase defeating The Junkyard Dog for The Mid-South North American Heavyweight Championship....

WWF in your Neighborhood [CENTER][B]Thursday Night....The WWF is in your neighborhood[/B] [IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/springfield.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="4"]We are live at the Springfield Civic Center in Springfield, Massachussets[/SIZE][/B] [B]"Big" John Studd & The Masked Superstar v Andre The Giant & "Polish Power" Ivan Putski[/B] [B]Ray "The Crippler" Stevens & George "The Animal" Steele v "The Soul Patrol" Tony Atlas & Rockey Johnson[/B] [B]Sgt. Slaughter v Tony Garea[/B] [B]Johnny Rodz v Tito Santana[/B][/CENTER]

[B]"Big" John Studd & The Masked Superstar[/B] v Andre The Giant & "Polish Power" Ivan Putski=[I]Studd upsets Andre and keeps the feud going.[/I] [B]Ray "The Crippler" Stevens & George "The Animal" Steele[/B] v "The Soul Patrol" Tony Atlas & Rockey Johnson=The Crippler and Steele are just too much for the Soul Patrol. [B]Sgt. Slaughter[/B] v Tony Garea=The Sarge dominates. Johnny Rodz v [B]Tito Santana[/B]-Arrrrrriba el chico Santana!

[B]"Big" John Studd & The Masked Superstar[/b] v Andre The Giant & "Polish Power" Ivan Putski - Andre dominates, yet Putski inevitably does the job. I like the Studd/Superstar pairing, by the way; interesting team. Ray "The Crippler" Stevens & George "The Animal" Steele v [b]"The Soul Patrol" Tony Atlas & Rockey Johnson[/B] - I'm thinking that Atlas & Johnson will soon be warring with the Samoans. A win over Stevens & Steele would seemingly get them momentum for that showdown. [B]Sgt. Slaughter[/b] v Tony Garea - Despite Garea doing what he does best; i.e., putting up a valiant fight, Slaughter comes out on top. Johnny Rodz v [b]Tito Santana[/B] - Rodz might be one of the more valuable assets in the WWF, as he can almost always be counted on to put on a quality match [i]and[/i] pass on some knowledge to the up-and-comers. Also... I'd love to see history repeated with an eventual Santana vs. Muraco series. A win over Rodz would start Chico, er... Tito up that ladder towards the I.C. champ.

Big" John Studd & The Masked Superstar v [B]Andre The Giant[/B] & "Polish Power" Ivan Putski ~Andre goes crazy attacking all 3 men at once for the win! Ray "The Crippler" Stevens & George "The Animal" Steele v [B]"The Soul Patrol" Tony Atlas & Rockey Johnson[/B] ~You have to go with the Soul Patrol...they are legends or something like that! ;) [B]Sgt. Slaughter[/B] v Tony Garea Johnny Rodz v [B]Tito Santana[/B]

"Big" John Studd & The Masked Superstar v [B]Andre The Giant & "Polish Power" Ivan Putski[/B] Never bet against The Eighth Wonder of the World Ray "The Crippler" Stevens & George "The Animal" Steele v [B]"The Soul Patrol" Tony Atlas & Rockey Johnson[/B] [B]Sgt. Slaughter [/B]v Tony Garea Johnny Rodz v [B]Tito Santana[/B]

I gotta say, this is a very tough card to call and for several reasons... [B]"Big" John Studd & The Masked Superstar[/B] v Andre The Giant & "Polish Power" Ivan Putski: Eh, I gotta go with The Masked Superstars here. Putski is the fall guy imo. [B]Ray "The Crippler" Stevens & George "The Animal" Steele[/B] v "The Soul Patrol" Tony Atlas & Rockey Johnson: Very hard call here. I'm going with Ray on this one. [B]Sgt. Slaughter[/B] v Tony Garea: Garea's got more talent but talent won't be enough here. Johnny Rodz v [B]Tito Santana:[/B] This is a GOOD match! Flying Burrito all damn day!

[B]"Big" John Studd & The Masked Superstar[/B] v Andre The Giant & "Polish Power" Ivan Putski As much as I can't believe Andre losing in 83, if he were to lose. It'd be to Studd and Superstar hands down. Ray "The Crippler" Stevens & George "The Animal" Steele v [B]"The Soul Patrol" Tony Atlas & Rockey Johnson[/B] I'm giving my nod to the established tag team here. [B]Sgt. Slaughter[/B] v Tony Garea The Sarge will crush Garea. [B]Johnny Rodz[/B] v Tito Santana Only because I want an Dark Horse pick.

WWF in Your Neighborhood Week 1 April 1983 [IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/springfield.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Blue"]WWF in Your Neighborhood[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [SIZE="1"][B]April/Thursday week 1, 1983[/B][/SIZE] This week from: [B]Springfield, Massachussets[/B] [B]Springfield Civic Center[/B] Attendance: [B]2,032[/B] ---------------------------------------------------------------------- [B][U]Pre-Show Matches:[/U][/B] [B]S.D. "Special Delivery" Jones[/B] defeated [B]Charlie Fulton[/B] 10:53 [COLOR="Red"][B]Rated: E[/B][/COLOR] [B]Tiger Chung Lee[/B] defeated [B]Frank Williams[/B] 4:44 [COLOR="red"][B]Rated: E[/B][/COLOR] ---------------------------------------------------------------------- [B]MATCH #1[/B] [B][U][SIZE="4"]Tito Santana v Johnny Rodz[/SIZE][/U][/B] This was a competitive match right from the start...As both combatants go through that test of strength, arm twisting, counter and recounter thing....Santana takes advantage w/ a Monkey Flip from from the corner, then the gold old-fashioned 10 punches to the head in the opposite corner...Rodz came out of that w/ an atomic drop and a clotheline...Rodz maintained offense for a bit but Santana ducked a clotheline attempt and came off the ropes w/ a flying forearm for the pin..... [B][SIZE="4"][U]Winner: Tito Santana 12:14[/U][/SIZE][/B] [B][COLOR="red"]RATED: D[/COLOR][/B] [B]MATCH #2[/B] [B][U][SIZE="4"]Tony Garea v Sgt. Slaughter[/SIZE][/U][/B] Sarge came out to the Marine hymn and stalled outside the ring taking of his camo jacket and hat.... Garea tired of the stalling slingshot Slaughter into the ring...2 dropkicks and a bodyslam later Slaughter rolled to the floor...Slaughter came back with a headlock, then a shoulder tackle and went for a suplex only to be blocked by Garea, who reversed it into a suplex of his own...Sarge bailed to floor again...This time when Sarge re-entered he took control, w/ a cheep eye gouge, body slam, gut wrench suplex and a cannon like clotheline, before putting Garea to sleep with the Cobra Clutch... [B][U][SIZE="4"]Winner: Sgt. Slaughter 7:51[/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][COLOR="red"]RATED: C[/COLOR][/B] [B][U][COLOR="Blue"]Post Match continued beatdown[/COLOR][/U][/B] After the match concluded Sarge kicked away at Garea and then put him in the Cobra Clutch again and wouldn't release it until several officials pulled him off of Garea [COLOR="red"][B]RATED: C+[/B][/COLOR] [B][U][COLOR="blue"]Slaughter Challenge[/COLOR][/U][/B] Slaughter grabbed the mic, and stated, "No-one is capable of breaking the Cobra Clutch and I'm taking it all the way to the WWF championship...Slaughter continued by offering anyone $1,000 if they can break his cobra clutch...all the while spitting on the front row while he talked...Nobody took the Sarge up on his challenge.. [B][COLOR="Red"]RATED: B+[/COLOR][/B] [B]MATCH #3[/B] [B][U][SIZE="4"]Ray "The Crippler" Stevens & George "The Animal" Steele v "Soul Patrol" Rocky Johnson & Tony Atlas[/SIZE][/U][/B] Right from the start... The Soul Patrol were in control... Stevens had a very difficult time, trying to communicate to "The Animal" Stevens stayed in the ring the majority of the match and looked good, while Steele destroyed a turnbuckle, a ringside table and chased after a photographer...Atlas and Johnson displayed speed and strength as Atlas press slammed Stevens and Johnson came in for a flurry of dropkicks...The Heels took the advantage for a bit when "The Animal" pulled a foreign object out of his tights and hit Johnson in the throat... Stevens then hit a piledriver, and Atlas had to make the save...Johnson finally tagged in Atlas who began slamming both wrestlers around the ring and put Stevens in a bear hug..."The Animal" interfered again taking advantage... Rocky was tossed outside the ring and "The Crippler" held Atlas, while Steele again grabbed his foreign object, but Atlas ducked and he connected with Stevens... Atlas tossed "The Animal" out of the ring and power slammed Stevens for the pin [B][U][SIZE="5"]Winner: "The Soul Patrol" Tony Atlas & Rocky Johnson 14:42[/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][COLOR="red"]RATED: D[/COLOR][/B] [B]MATCH #4[/B] [B][U][SIZE="4"]Andre The Giant & Ivan Putski v The Masked Superstar & "Big" John Studd[/SIZE][/U][/B] Putski started the match and was able to display his strength by slamming The Superstar to the mat and almost slamming Studd... He got him up but Superstar interfered...Studd taunted Andre and as soon as Putski tagged in Andre, Studd started in reverse...Andre tossed Studd into the corner and dropped those huge slaps across Studd' chest...Superstar interfered again, but Andre put both men in the corner and gave that Big Andre "But Splash on both men, which sent them realing...Andre slammed Putski and slammed Studd and got a near 3 count... Putski tagged back in and hit "The Polish Hammer" on Studd for a near count as well... The heels took the upperhand when Superstar kicked Putski in the back as he was running the ropes... The Superstar came in with a flurry of fists to the neck, then a backbreaker, followed by neckbreaker and then Studd tagged in and dropped a huge elbow for a near 3 count, as Studd applied a lazy pin attempt... Putski finally escaped crawling between Studd's legs and made the HOT tag to Andre who came in with a round of Headbutts for both men.... Superstar was whipped into the ropes for a boot to the face... STudd was hit with a clotheline...Putski re-entered and all 4 men were in the ring....Putski was pressed slammed over the top rope and too the floor and was a non-factor from there on out.... Andre was tied up into the ropesand Studd blasted him with big forearms from behind while outside the ring.... The Masked Superstar put a foreign object into his mask and blasted Andre with headbutts until Andre was busted open....Referee Dick Kroll was tossed aside calling for The DQ as both Studd and The Masked Superstar continued to beatdown on Andre. [B][U][SIZE="4"]Winners: By DQ Andre The Giant & Ivan Putski 12:52[/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][COLOR="red"]MATCH RATED: C POST MATCH BEATDOWN RATED: C+[/COLOR][/B] -------------------------------------------------------------------- [B]Overall Rating :[/B] [B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="red"]D-[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] The Crowd wasn't happy again with the Intensity of the matches and the lack of angles and storylines... In Fact it may even decrease our popularity in the New England area... ---------------------------------------------------------------------- (O.O.C.) Wow, thanks for all the comments guys! I know this isn't the greatest set of matches I could have set up, but you got to start somehwere!

Very good first show based off a card that was questionable, imo. What's interesting is the way you ended the Sarge segment with no one answering the challenge. Very unusual to say the least. I'm interested in seeing where you go with it. I love a heel Sarge myself. The seg wasn't anything special I guess but my point is, it was no less effective.

Championship Wrestling Sun A.M. April week 1 [B][SIZE="5"][U][COLOR="Blue"]WWF Championship Wrestling[/COLOR][/U][/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE="4"]Syndicated every Sunday morning.... From Hamburg FieldHouse....Hamburg, PA[/SIZE][/B] [B][U]Attendance: 4,709[/U][/B] ====================================================== Dark Matches: [B]Tiger Chung Lee[/B] beat [B]Jose Luis Rivera[/B] 9:32 [B][COLOR="Red"]Rated D[/COLOR][/B] "[B]The Wild Samoans" Afa & Sika[/B] beat [B]Eddie Gilbert & Frankie Williams[/B] 6:07 [B][COLOR="red"]Rated: C-[/COLOR][/B] ====================================================== your announcers: Gorilla Monsoon & Lord Alfred Hayes Monsoon, "Welcome everyone to another week of World Wrestling Federation Championship Wrestling and do we have a main event in store for you, Former World, Intercontinental and Tag Team Champion Pedro Morales will take on THE SUPERFLY Jimmy Snuka....We'll also see Mexican sensation Tito Santana in action as he takes on Don Kernodle and Sgt. Slaughter will be here as well, but for now lets go to the ring: [B]MATCH #1[/B] [B][SIZE="4"][U]Charlie Fulton & Johnny Rodz v "The Soul Patrol" Tony Atlas & Rocky Johnson[/U][/SIZE][/B] Rodz and Johnson have some nice back and forth wrestling...Rodz cheated his way to the upperhand...Fulton tagged in and slammed Rocky and then went up the ropes but was caught and tossed off by Johnson, who tagged in Atlas...Atlas displayed his power press slammng Charlie Fulton a couple of times and then hitting a big splash for the 3 count.... [B][U][SIZE="4"]Your Winners: Rocky Johnson & Tony Atlas 6:31[/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][COLOR="red"]RATED: E+[/COLOR][/B] [B][I][U]post match ringside interview[/U][/I][/B] ROCKY: Samoans shine up those belts, because we're coming for you....You may be big, you may be bad, you may be ugly, but Soul Patrol here, were monster slayers and were coming for the titles... ATLAS: Captain Lou, if you wanna staick you're nose were it don't belong, we got some for you too... [B][COLOR="red"]RATED: C+[/COLOR][/B] Highlights from Springfield, Mass "WWF in The Neighborhood Show" of the Sgt. Slaughter post match attack on Tony Garea is shown [B][COLOR="red"]RATED: C[/COLOR][/B] [B]MATCH #2[/B] [B][U][SIZE="4"]Salvatore Bellomo v Sgt. Slaughter[/SIZE][/U][/B] Slaughter dominates the match right from the beginning...He brutalizes Bellomo with vicious elbows right to the bridge of the nose.. Slaughter hits a cannon clotheline and locks in the cobra clutch....and Bellomo is rendered unconscious....Slaughter refuses to break the hold and continues with the clutch on Bellomo.... Referee Dick Kroll tries to pull them apart but cant and calls for the bell.... [B][U][SIZE="4"]Your winner: As a result of a Disqualification Salvatore Bellomo 4:23[/SIZE][/U][/B] [COLOR="red"][COLOR="red"]RATED: D[/COLOR][/COLOR] After the announcment Sarge grabbed referee Dick Kroll and put him in the Cobra Clutch....Security had to run into the ring to save Kroll....Finally Slaughter let up on the hold and proclaimed NOBODY can escape from my Cobra Clutch....I challenge anyone to try to escape....No-one comes out... [B][COLOR="red"]RATED: B[/COLOR][/B] [B]MATCH #3[/B] [B][U][SIZE="4"]Tito Santana v Don Kernodle[/SIZE][/U][/B] Santana controlled early part of match with series of armdrags, hiptosses and continued to work over Kernodles arm...Kernodle came back with a knee to the sternum and took over with a body slam, backbreaker and a side suplex for a near 3 count... Kernodle kept getting upset un subsequent pin attempts that the ref was counting too slow... Kernodle went for a clotheline after he sent Tito to the ropes, but Tito ducked and came back with a flying forearm for the pin..... [B][U][SIZE="4"]Your Winner: Tito Santana 7:51[/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][COLOR="red"]RATED: D+[/COLOR][/B] [I][U][B]post match ringside interview...[/B][/U][/I] I'm here to make a name for myself...The World Wrestling Federation is bringing in the best competition and I want to be apart of that....Backlund, Muraco I'm working my way up the ladder to challenge for your titles...So whoever wants a challenge, I've got a fight for you...Tito then goes into saying something in spanish and finishes with a boisterous "Arriba" [B][COLOR="red"]RATED: C-[/COLOR][/B] [B]MACTH #4[/B] [SIZE="2"][I][B]Television Main Event[/B][/I][/SIZE] [B][SIZE="4"][U]Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka v Pedro Morales[/U][/SIZE][/B] "Captain" Lou Albano accompanied the Sperfly to the ring.... Match started very methodical as the two circled the ring... Snuka with ablank stare on his face....Pedro with his hands ****ed in a boxing stance......They locked up and Snuka started with some chops and Pedro retaliated with several fists to the head...Back and Forth they went and then Pedro pulls out big bodyslam...Captain Lou climbs up on ring apron and Pedro has one for him.... Snuka then attacks with knee to back , knocking Pedro to the outside...Snuka hits a double ax hammer from top to the outside, all while maintaining that blank stare... Back in ring Snuka applies a nerve hold and Pedro rallies back... Acouple of Elbows breaks hold and Pedro hits ropes and comes back with vicious shoulderblock sending Snuka flailing....Bodyslam, Body slam, and a third bodyslam by Pedro really got the crowd going...Pedro whipped Snuka into turnbuckle and as he charged Snuka lifted his bare foot and caught him right in the face...Snuka hit ropes and made "The Superfly" dive and covered with for th 3........ [B][SIZE="4"][U]Your Winner: Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka 13:31[/U][/SIZE][/B] [B][COLOR="red"]RATED: C+[/COLOR][/B] [B][I][U]Post match interview[/U][/I][/B] Snuka bellowed incoherently, while Albano just screamed Backlund we're coming for you...Backlund that title is coming off your waste...This man is impervious to pain, he is a physical specimen, he is the future of the World Wrestling Federation....He is the most dangerous man in wrestling...Backlund, the challenge has be issued.... [B][COLOR="red"]RATED: C+[/COLOR][/B] ====================================================== [B][COLOR="red"][SIZE="4"]OVERALL RATING: C-[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] Should increase our popularity

Week 2 Tuesday Night Titans on USA [B][SIZE="5"]T.N.T. on the USA Network[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE="4"]From Hamburg Fieldhouse in Hamburg, PA[/SIZE][/B] [B]Attendance: 4,411[/B] ======================================================= Dark Match: [B]Ivan Putski[/B] beat [B]Charlie Fulton[/B] 5:53 [B][COLOR="Red"]Rated D+[/COLOR][/B] ======================================================= [B]Gorilla Monsoon & Lord Alfred Hayes[/B] open the show hyping a double main event tonight as [B]The Invaders[/B] will take on the WWF Tag Team Champions "[B]The Wild Samoans"[/B] in a non-title matchup and [B]Jimmy Snuka[/B] will take on [B]Tito Santana[/B] in a match for #1 contendership of whichever title they so choose to pursue [B]Match #1[/B] [B][SIZE="4"][U]Adrian Adonis v Eddie Gilbert[/U][/SIZE][/B] Monsoon announce how Adonis has just signed on with the WWF, Gilbert puts up a stong fight, but Adonis overpowers Gilbert when he reverses an Irish whip and hits a powerslam followed by a DDT for the win... [B][U][SIZE="4"]Your Winner: Adrian Adonis 11:37[/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][COLOR="red"]RATED: C[/COLOR][/B] [B][U]post match interview w/ Adonis[/U][/B] I came here because this is my home...Madison Square garden.... New York City... The toughest place on the planet and I'm the toughest man in the business....If you want a fight, you better bring your A game, because Adonis is about to make a name for myself at your expense [B][COLOR="red"]RATED: D[/COLOR][/B] [B]Match #2[/B] [B][U][SIZE="4"]Frankie Williams & Jose Luis Rivera v The Masked Superstar & Big John Studd[/SIZE][/U][/B] Total domination by the big men....Superstar held Williams in a bear hug and released just prior to referee Dick Kroll dropping his arm for 3rd time..Tagged in Studd who dropped a vicious elbow for the pin... [B][SIZE="4"]Your winner: The Masked Superstar & Big John Studd 3:41[/SIZE][/B] [B][COLOR="red"]RATED: D-[/COLOR][/B] [B][U]Superstar and Studd continued the embarrasment[/U][/B] When studd grabbed a pair of scissors and butchered franki Williams hair....The Masked Superstar claimed with the mic, The Andre the Giant is in for the same embarresment... The so-called 8th wonder of the world , will be shown as a farce, when the Masked Superstar and The Studd get finished with embarrasing him [B][COLOR="red"]RATED: ANGLE: D+ Superstar promo: B+[/COLOR][/B] [B][U]Bob Backlund Interview[/U][/B] Backlund was interviewed about up coming match between Snuka and Santana as being winner chooses their title they want to contend for... Backlund talks about their two distinct styles and that he doesn't have a preference and looks forward to the match-up at Madison Square garden at the end of the month. [B][COLOR="red"]RATED: B-[/COLOR][/B] [B]MATCH #3[/B] [B][SIZE="1"]non-title tag team match-up[/SIZE][/B] [B][U][SIZE="4"]Afa & Sika "The Wild Samoans" v "The Invaders" #1 & #2[/SIZE][/U][/B] Monsoon goes over the huge size difference between the 2 teams....The Invaders use their speed to duck and dodge The Samoans from getting ahold of them....A double dropkick sends Afa flying then Sika flying over the top rope... The Samoans re-group w/ Captain Louis Albano... Use double team to take advantage and go on to dominate the rest of the match... Afa gets the pin following a Samoan Drop for the three count [B][U][SIZE="4"]Your Winners: Afa & Sika "The Wild Samoans" 11:44[/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][COLOR="red"]RATED: D+[/COLOR][/B] [B][U]After the match........[/U][/B] Captain Louis Albano describes his team as the most vicious in the world of professional wrestling...That cannot be stopped...And that there is no competition for them because everyone fears "The Wild Samoans" Out comes [B]Tony Atlas & Rocky Johnson[/B] They say "That they dont fear anyone and if the Captain is sure of himself, why dont you put your money where your mouth is and put those titles up for grabs.... [B]Albano[/B] then backs off stating that [B]"The Soul Patrol"[/B] don't deserve a title shot as they haven't beaten anyone....So the answer is no.... Director of Operations [B]Bruno Sammartino[/B] then comes out and says why dont we find out if their deserving as next week here on TNT.... The Samoans v The Soul Patrol in non-title match-up [B][COLOR="red"]RATED: Albano interview C+ Soul Patrol challenge C+ Sammartino makes match B-[/COLOR][/B] [B]Match #4[/B] [B][U][SIZE="4"]Salvatore Bellomo v Johnny Rodz[/SIZE][/U][/B] In a match, which was back and forth... The unpredictable one Johnny Rodz grabs a handfull of tights on Bellomo to get the victory...while Monsoon and Hayes mostly hype the main event. [B][U][SIZE="4"]Your Winner: Johnny Rodz 8:32[/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][COLOR="red"]RATED: E[/COLOR][/B] [B]Match #5[/B] [B][SIZE="2"]Television Main Event[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE="4"][U]"Superfly" Jimmy Snuka v Tito Santana[/U][/SIZE][/B] Snuka has the blank stare, moving in slow motion look going on, before the bell rings...Santana is overly anxious to get going...Captain Lou keeps having discussions that causes Santana to get over anxious ...Sanatan takes control with a series of armbars, followed by a body slam and dropkick...Snuka takes a walk into the crowd where he scares off several fans and starts throwing chairs all over the place....Upon returning Snuka takes advantage with eye rakes and biting...a couple of karate thrusts and a backbreaker later he's climbing the top rope....Santana rolls out of the way and "fires up" with his latin temper and starts working Snuka's leg... Santana tries for a figure four, but while locking in Snuka gets eyes again...Snuka hits several headbutts.... Then a headbutt from second rope...Tito is almost out on his feet as he tries to mount comeback...Santana reverses a Snuka whip into the turnbuckle in which Snuka leaps onto second rope and flies off with high cross body block, only Santana ducks...Santana hits a couple of shoulderblocks knocking Snuka to the ground and then hits the ropes for a flying forearm but Snuka ducks and Captain Louis Albano pulls the ropes and Santana takes a major fall to the floor... Referee Dick Kroll counts to ten and awards the victory to Snuka by co [B][U][SIZE="4"]Your Winner: By Countout Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka 15:47[/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][COLOR="red"]RATED: C+[/COLOR][/B] [B][U]after the bout.....[/U][/B] Captain Lou starts calling out Backlund, we've won this match...we're the number 1 contender...We want Backlund...Bobby Backlund your era is about to come to an end....Here is your next WWF world Champion Jimmy Snuka as the show goes off the air [B][COLOR="red"]RATED: B+[/COLOR][/B] ======================================================= [B][COLOR="red"]OVERALL RATING:[/COLOR][/B] [B][SIZE="5"][COLOR="red"]D+[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] The show drew a 2.32 rating on THE USA network... Crowd is clamoring for more storylines...But overall should increase our popularity... [B]WWF in your Neighborhood....Will Be in Toronto, Alberta Canada this Thursday Night......[/B]

In Your Neighborhood [B][SIZE="5"]The World Wrestling Federation is in Your Neighborhood[/SIZE][/B] [B]This Thursday Night[/B] [B]Making an international appearance in:[/B] [B][SIZE="4"]Niagra Falls, Ontario Canada[/SIZE][/B] Tony Garea v Adrian Adonis The Invaders v "The Soul Patrol" Rocky Johnson & Tony Atlas Sgt. Slaughter v Eddie Gilbert Andre the Giant v The Masked Superstar Intercontinental Championship Match (Challenger) Pedro Morales v (Champion) "The Magnificent" Don Muraco

Tony Garea v [B]Adrian Adonis[/B] [B]The Invaders[/B] v "The Soul Patrol" Rocky Johnson & Tony Atlas [B]Sgt. Slaughter[/B] v Eddie Gilbert [B]Andre the Giant[/B] v The Masked Superstar Intercontinental Championship Match (Challenger) Pedro Morales v [B](Champion) "The Magnificent" Don Muraco[/B]

WWF in your Neighborhood [B][SIZE="5"]In your Neighborhood[/SIZE][/B] [B]Thursday Week 2[/B] [B][SIZE="4"]Niagra Falls, Ontario Canada[/SIZE][/B] [B]Niagra Falls Arena[/B] ========================================================= Pre-Show Matches [B]S.D. Jones[/B] beat [B]Charlie Fulton[/B] 7:41 [B][COLOR="Red"]F+[/COLOR][/B] [B]"Big" John Studd[/B] beat [B]Frankie Williams[/B] :47 [B][COLOR="red"]D[/COLOR][/B] ========================================================== [B][U]MATCH #1[/U][/B] [B][SIZE="4"][U]Adrian Adonis v Tony Garea[/U][/SIZE][/B] Adonis in his second match since signing with the WWF , just ou-wrestled, out-strenghted and Out-witted Garea, whose losing streak continues...Adonis is wearingthe black trunks and "biker" gear to the ring and finished Garea off with a DDT as Garea was waiting for a backdrop, but he left his head down... [B][U][SIZE="4"]Your Winner: Adrian Adonis 5:44[/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][COLOR="red"]RATED: D+[/COLOR][/B] [B][U]MATCH #2[/U][/B] [B][U][SIZE="4"]The Invaders v "The Soul Patrol" Rocky Johnson & Tony Atlas[/SIZE][/U][/B] Speed vs Power and even The Soul Patrol were able to match up in speed as Rocky Johnson ran with both the Invaders...Both teams stuck to the rule book as week had a scientific matchup that went the way of power and strength when Tony Atlas got in and pressed slammed both Invaders around the ring...Invaders took advantage for a minute, but when Invader #2 came flying off top rope with a high cross body block...Rocky Johnson just caught him and powerslammed him for the victory... The teams shook hands after the match-up [B][U][SIZE="4"]Your Winners: "The Soul Patrol" Rocky Johnson & Tony Atlas 7:33[/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][COLOR="red"]RATED: D-[/COLOR][/B] [B][U]after the match........[/U][/B] On their way back to the dressing room....The Soul Patrol were jumped by "The Wild Samoans" and were beat down and left lying until Invaders actually chased The Samons off with steel chairs [B][COLOR="red"]ANGLE: RATED:C-[/COLOR][/B] [B]MATCH #3[/B] [B][U][SIZE="4"]Eddie Gilbert v Sgt Slaughter[/SIZE][/U][/B] Gilbert was able to fight off the Sarge at the beginning , but Slaughter took over when Gilbert ran into a cannon clotheline....Sarge dominated the rest of the match and put Gilbert away with the Cobra Clutch... [B][U]Your Winner: via Submission Sgt. Slaghter 5:25 [/U][/B] [B][COLOR="red"]RATED: D[/COLOR][/B] [B][U]at the conclusion of the match........[/U][/B] Slaughter continued to beat down on Gilbert and then grabbed the mic, calling out anyone to break the cobra clutch... Nobody has answered the challenge, yet and it appeared nobody would again, when Sarge called everyone in the locker room cowards...That brought out [B]"Polish Power" Ivan Putski[/B].... Putski turned his back to Sarge to put on the Cobra Clutch and Sarge blasted Putski with a clotheline then applied the Cobra Clutch and Putski could not mount a comeback and the hold had to be broken up by officials [B][COLOR="red"]ANGLE RATED: C+[/COLOR][/B] [B][U][SIZE="4"]Andre The Giant v The Masked Superstar[/SIZE][/U][/B] The Superstar actually attacked Andre as he was entering the ring....Superstar reached into his tights and pulled out a foreign object which he placed in his mask and began a series of headbutts that busted open the 8th Wonder of The World...Andre mounted an attack on his own when he hit the Superstar with a giant boot to the face... Andre then slammed The Superstar and dropped an elbow for a near 3 count.... This brought out [B]"Big" John Studd[/B]....Andre was distracted by Studd who was carrying scissors with him and Superstar went back on the offensive with a series of Double "Ax" handles to the back...Andre fell to one knee and Studd blasted him and Superstar got a near 3 count.... Superstar maintained the advantage until Andre reversed a Superstar whip into the corner and Andre follwed in with a splash...Andre then went for that "big Butt" splash he does and hit the ropes for another big splash, which got a near count but John Studd ran into the ring and started beating down Andre as referee Dick Kroll called for the DQ.. [B][U][SIZE="4"]Your Winner: BY DQ Andre The Giant 9:08[/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][COLOR="red"]RATED: C+[/COLOR][/B] [B][U]After a bit of a beatdown ....[/U][/B] Big John Studd went back out to grab the scissors he brought to the ring and went to cut Andre's hair....While the Masked Superstar was holding Andre...Andre kicked scissors out of Studd's hands, gave the Superstar the big butt and slammed Studd and grabbed the scissors himself...Studd and The Masked Superstar bailed from the ring, while pointing their fingers back at Andre, insinuating that Andre is going to "get it"// [COLOR="red"][B]ANGLE RATED: B-[/B][/COLOR] [B]MATCH #5[/B] [B][SIZE="2"]Intercontinental Title Defense[/SIZE][/B] [B][U][SIZE="4"](Challenger) Pedro Morales v (Champion) "Magnificent" Don Muraco[/SIZE][/U][/B] Muraco went into stall mode upon entering the ring...And Pedro came looking for a fight...After bailing from the ring on several occasions Pedro was able to slingshot Muraco into the ring and go at him...Pedro got Muraco into the corner and climbed up the ropes and began punching away as the crowd counted..."Uno, dos, tres, cuatro, cinco, seis, siete, ocho....Muraco atomic dropped Morales out at this point, but Pedro no-sold shoved Muraco back into corner for nueve y diez........Pedro flung Muraco into opposite corner and Muraco did the "Ric Flair flip upside down onto the apron and Pedro dropkicked him to the floor...As the referee was making the count...Morales realized he couldn't win the title via countout and went out and grabbed Muraco and pushed him back into the ring and covered for a near 3 count...Muraco raked the eyes and went for a piledriver but Pedro blocked it into a backdrop for another close 2 7/8th count...Pedro sent Muraco into the turnbuckle and charged hard but Muraco stuck a boot up which Pedro ran into and then Muraco covered while putting his feet on the ropes for leverage and got the 3 count... [B][U][SIZE="4"]Your Winner: and still Intercontinental Champion "Magnificent" Don Muraco[/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][COLOR="red"]RATED: C+[/COLOR][/B] ======================================================= Overal rating for this "In your Neighborhood Event" was a [B][SIZE="5"][COLOR="red"]C+[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B]Attendance[/B] was a dissapointing [B]753[/B] In our first trip into Ontario, however that may have been in part to Maple Leaf Wrestling running a show and with a sell out crowd of 2,000 as well in Ontario... Overall the crowd left happy and the event should increase our popularity in the region

Notes from The Observer [IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/observer.gif[/IMG] [B]WWF:[/B] Under the new regime, it is taking fans some time getting used to the new WWF product....Some have thought that current WWF matches have become too intense and that has turned away some fans...The WWF, however has stated that, this more intense, more action oriented style will continue to be the focus.... Bob Backlund is still the World CHampion, but he has yet to make his first title defense....Backlund is set to meet Jimmy Snuka at the big End of the Month event at Madison Square Garden...The Wild Samoans remain the tag team champions, but their about to face a stiff test from Rocky Johnson and Tony Atlas, who have looked good thus far...Magnificent Don Muraco has held off Pedro Morales in atitle defense North of The Border as WWF made its Canadian debut... In behind the scenes notes... The WWF tried to put together a new tag team of Dick Murdoch and Adrian Adonis.... Adonis did sign, however Murdoch just didn't feel the WWF was big enough for him at this stage...Adonis will see a push as a single wrestler instead...The WWF also came to terms with Gene Okerlund, who will man the broadcast booth on Tuesday Night Titans...The WWF is looking to pair him with another announcer as color commentator and let Monsoon and Hayes host the Syndicated WWF Championship Wrestling... Larry Booker and Randy Culley have arrived and will be debuting as "The Moondogs Spot and Rex shortly....Several other wrestlers have been contacted, however the names have not be revealed to us as of press-time...The WWF severed ties with several old faithful from the McMahon era as Arnold Skaaland, Jay Strongbow, Jules Strongbow, Buddy Rogers and The Grand Wizard were a let go in recent weeks... In other news... Maple Leaf Wrestling has been struggling with ratings lately and is in jeopardy of losing their tv slot...They have reently gone into a working agreement with the WWF and Sgt. Slaughter & Adrian Adonis will be appearing there soon.... Georgia Championship Wrestling is struggling with their ratings on WTBS and their TV timeslot is in jeaopardy as well.... Also struggling with TV ratings is Joe Blanchards SWCW on USA... Bobby Heenan has recently signed on with Houston Championship Wrestling....Ivan Koloff & Terry Funk recently won The Crockett Cup in Mid Atlantic

Sunday Morning WWF CHampionship Wrestling [B][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]WWF Championship Wrestling[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B]Syndicated on telvision Sunday a.m.[/B] [B]At our Television home of Hamburg Fieldhouse Hamburg, PA[/B] ========================================================= dark match [B]Ray "The Crippler" Stevens[/B] beat [B]Jose Luis Rivera[/B] 7:36 [COLOR="red"][B]C-[/B][/COLOR] ========================================================= Your hosts Gorilla Monsoon and Lord Alfred Hayes talk about today being the day of The Invaders. As #1 & #2 each will have non-title shots at both Bob Backlund and Don Muraco.... "We will also hear from Director Of Operations Bruno Sammartino in regards to who the top contenders for those respective titles are." Now lets go to the ring. [B]MATCH #1[/B] [B][U][SIZE="4"]"Duke of Dorchester" Pete Doherty v Tony Garea[/SIZE][/U] [/B] Announcers Gorilla Monsoon and Lord Alfred hayes talk about how Garea has been on a losing strek recently...They also talk about what a whack job that "The Duke" is.... Garea hits a Northern Lights suplex with a bridge for the victory....... [B][U]Your Winner...... Tony Garea 7:36[/U][/B] [B][COLOR="red"]RATED: D-[/COLOR][/B] [B][U]post match interview with Garea.......[/U][/B] Tony revealed he has been struggling lately and todays win was nice...Garea goes into mentioning he needs to get back to what made him a star and that is tag team wrestling and next week an old partner of his makes his return to the WWF in [B]Rick Martel[/B] [B][COLOR="red"]Interview RATED: D[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="red"]Announcment on Martel RATED: D-[/COLOR][/B] [B]Director of Operations: Bruno Sammartino made the announcment.....[/B] that based on his victory last week on Tuesday Night Titans over Tito Santana...Jimmy Snuka has been declared the #1 contender for whichever singles title he wants to pursue....Captain Louis Albano proudly states that the Superfly is gunning for Bob Backlund's Wrld Title. [B][COLOR="red"]RATED: B-[/COLOR][/B] [B]MATCH #2[/B] [B][U][SIZE="4"]S.D. Jones v Charlie Fulton[/SIZE][/U][/B] Both Jones and Fulton start off with lockups and test of strengths....when, slowly and methodically in almost a creepy fashion Jimmy Snuka begins to make his way to the ring....Eventually both wrestles back off to see what to make of Snuka.... Snuka finally climbs into the ring and beats down both wrestlers and hitting the "Superfly" splash on both...Referee Dick Kroll calls for a no-contest [B][U]No-contest 3:25 due to intereference by Jimmy Snuka[/U][/B] [B][COLOR="red"]RATED: D-[/COLOR][/B] Captain Lou grabs the mic, as he begans to call out Bob Backlund who is facing Invader #2.... "Dont hide Bobby Backlund, we are right here and were coming baby, that world title is going to go around my man, the most dangerous man in wrestling Jimmy Snuka.... This actually brought Backlund down to ringside, before he was held back by WWF officials [B][COLOR="red"]Interview RATED: B- Staredown Confrotation RATED: B[/COLOR][/B] [B]MATCH #3[/B] [B][U][SIZE="4"]Frankie Williams v Adrian Adonis[/SIZE][/U][/B] Adonis dominated this matchup....He could have made short work of Frankie Williams....However, due to his frustration, which he let the crowd on hand no, as he was complaining out loud to ringsiders... He kept pulling Frankie Williams up just before referee Dick Whoerle could strike the mat a third time...Finally after the 5th time pulling Williams up...Adonis hit a DDT and covered Williams with his foot while screaming out to the ringside fans and at the camera [B][U]Your Winner...... Adrian Adonis 7:25[/U][/B] [B][COLOR="red"]RATED: D-[/COLOR][/B] [B][U]Lord Alfred Hayes was met with a.....[/U][/B] A viciously loud and upset Adonis who criticized WWF hire-ups for feeding him a pile of garbage to wrestle against....He hasn't met a man who could even counter one of his wrestling moves or land a punch and if the WWF doesn't do something about it first...The Adonis will make it happen himself... [B][COLOR="red"]RATED: C+[/COLOR][/B] [B]MATCH #4[/B] [B][SIZE="1"]non-title[/SIZE][/B] [B][U][SIZE="4"]Intercontinental Champion "Magnificent" Don Muraco v Invader #1[/SIZE][/U][/B] Monsoon reiterated that this could be a big day for The Invaders and if they can pull off some upsets they'd be in line for a title shot....Muraco went into stall mode, which frustrated Invader #1....Finally after all of Muraco's stalling Muraco backed Invader into corner and looked like he was going to back away, hoever instead Muraco went for a big punch which Invader ducked and slapped Muraco across the face sending Muraco to the floor....Muraco began to turn red in humiliation and when he climbed back into the ring was slingshotted back in by Invader #1... Invader then hit a dropkci and another, but when he went for a 3rd Muraco just shoved the dropkick aside and went on the offense...Muraco dominated the rest of the match eventually putting Invader away with an inverted piledriver..... [B][U]Your Winner......... "Magnificent" Don Muraco 9:33[/U][/B] [B][COLOR="red"]RATED: C+[/COLOR][/B] [B][U]after the match when Muraco was talking about how great he was...[/[/U]B] Bruno Sammartino came to the ring to let him know that after putting up a great fight in the "Contender's match" won by Jimmy Snuka...That Tito Santana will be made the #1 contender to the WWF Intercontinental Championship....Muraco was upset by this decision... [B][COLOR="red"]RATED: C+[/COLOR][/B] [B]MATCH #5[/B] [B][U][SIZE="4"]WWF World Champion Bob Backlund v Invader #2[/SIZE][/U][/B] Backlund and Invader #2 have a nice hold counter hold, reversal, escape type chain wrestling clinic...After the encounter the 2 shake hands and begin to go into a series of reversals of arm ringers and arm bars....When Jimmy Snuka starts to make his way to the ring again....Backlund asks Invader #2 to step aside and waves Snuka into the ring....Invader obliges at first, but then blasts Backlund from behind and rolls him up for a near fall... Backlund back to his feat shoves Invader #2, who shoves back, when Snuka hits the ring and headbutts Backlund from behind....Referee Dick Kroll calls for the bell and the locker room empties in an effort to seperate these two as the the show goes off the air [B][U]Your Winner...... BY DQ Bob Backlund 4:49[/U][/B] [B][COLOR="red"]RATED: D+[/COLOR][/B] ========================================================= [B]Attendance[/B] at Hamburg Fieldhouse another nice crowd of [B]4,605[/B]Overall Rating for the show was [B][COLOR="red"]D+[/COLOR][/B] The show recieved a TVrating of [B]1.18 [/B] Don Muraco was extremely late for the show....

Archived