What Theme Should The Next Mafia Game Be?

mjdgoldeneye

What Theme Should The Next Mafia Game Be?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. What Theme Should The Next Mafia Game Be?

• CornellVerse Themed
    • WWE Themed
    • TNA, RoH, or Other Real World Fed Themed (Specify)
    • Sports Themed (Specify)
    • Buffy/Angel Universe Themed
    • Harry Potter Themed
    • The Simpsons Themed
    • Transformers Themed
    • Star Wars Themed
    • General Pop Culture Themed
    • "General (Sci-Fi) Chaos" Themed
    • Other (Specify)

OR SMURFS!!! Think about it..a milion characters..."Who killed Papa Smurf?" would be wildly entertaining..and just imagine if we *have* to post in character... "OK..well Handy smurfed the smurf when he told us he was actually the Investigator. But what if he's smurfing? I say we smurf the smurf...and if he IS smurfing we smurf him right in the smurf!!!"

Guest Hamsalad
[QUOTE=joose2001;259147]I went with WWE..... But I had an idea..... PIRATES Vs NINJA'S MAFIA! that would rule![/QUOTE] Pirates vs Ninjas vs Robots!!!!!

[QUOTE=PeterHilton;259175]OR SMURFS!!! Think about it..a milion characters..."Who killed Papa Smurf?" would be wildly entertaining..and just imagine if we *have* to post in character... "OK..well Handy smurfed the smurf when he told us he was actually the Investigator. But what if he's smurfing? I say we smurf the smurf...and if he IS smurfing we smurf him right in the smurf!!!"[/QUOTE] SOLD!

[QUOTE=PeterHilton;259175]OR SMURFS!!! Think about it..a milion characters..."Who killed Papa Smurf?" would be wildly entertaining..and just imagine if we *have* to post in character... "OK..well Handy smurfed the smurf when he told us he was actually the Investigator. But what if he's smurfing? I say we smurf the smurf...and if he IS smurfing we smurf him right in the smurf!!!"[/QUOTE] Holy jesus that was funny.:D

[QUOTE=Hamsalad;259134]Hi all. I voted for the Simpsons, just because it is mandatory for me to back anything Simpsons-related if that is an option. I have no problems with any of the other leading themes and not too concerned with the theme in general. It seems to me that the theme is just window dressing that gives the story a general feeling. I might feel a little too dorky playing a Buffy theme, though.:D[/QUOTE] [B]VOTE: Hamsalad[/B] Because he said Buffy was dorky. What? We're not playing yet? Damn. :p

I agree we should narrow this down a little, to around 4-5 choices. The people who voted for dud choices may want to have a more powerful say. The poll window will be from now until around 9:30 PM (EST) tonight, unless I need to give it 24 hours so everyone has a chance. I understand that my opinion towards the CVerse is parallel to some others' opinions of WWE or whatever, and that this [I]is[/I] GDS, home of CVerse, so I can't say "NO WAY, I WONT DO IT!!", but I still think it's slightly unfair. I was completely in the dark to who people COULD be, relationships, and etc. I don't think I should have to read over a thousand (or even the few hundred if we only include major feds) bios to play to the ability of someone like Remi who is well versed. I just assumed that more people had an idea of the real life wrestling world, especially people who are fans of the CVerse (wrestling fans!). Star Wars is more like the CVerse in that unless you have an interest, you'll never be on par with other players. To sum it up, when we were playing CVerse, if I hadn't been told, I wouldn't know that there was more than one Biggz, so I wouldn't assume they were siblings. Also, I got info that Eisen posted, and many people KNEW immediately he was the don, while I had to boot up TEW 05 and look him up... (I don't even have 07!) I only "know" about a few TCW guys, only because I played a few days with them before losing interest. However, if we were playing a real world game, I assume ANYONE on here would know that D-Von Dudley tags with Bubba Ray Dudley. EVERYONE knows who The Undertaker is. Etc., etc., etc! Just my opinion! The new poll will be up in minutes...

Guest The Aussie
[QUOTE=Undertaker666;259199][B]VOTE: Hamsalad[/B] Because he said Buffy was dorky. What? We're not playing yet? Damn. :p[/QUOTE] Well than what did you vote? I went Angel & Buffyverse and am the only person to do so.

Archived