Football Manager 2007 Dynasty Sign-Ups

TheEdgeOfReason

I have decided to start a greydog software football manager team. The team will start in league two. I will a pick league two team and rename them and all their players after the site and the members. There is no work to be done by anybody but me. Just sign up and watch out for the news posts by me. If any of this is not clear just feel free to ask any questions you have. If you want to apply for manager just say so, you can't be player manager. Suggestions on the name of the stadium is wanted. This will be played on Football Manager 2006 btw, 07 is really hard imo. Just copy and paste this form into the thread. Name(You can go by Username or real name): Position: Date of Birth: Nationality: Preferred Shirt Number: [B]Current Squad:[/B] [B]Joe Griffin[/B](TheEdgeOfReason): Centre midfield, 16, Irish [B]Nico[/B](can you give your surname please)(Hurricanendp): Centre half, 19, Italian [B]Jon Fun[/B](Jonfun): Left wing, 25, Welsh/English [B]Matt Maloney[/B](Mtm2K6): Centre half, 17, English/Irish [B]Try Pio[/B](Trypio): Right back, 18, Belgian [B]Thomas Salerno[/B](Chris Caulfield): Attacking midfielder, 17, Italian [B]L.T. Spooge[/B](Loves2Spooge): Keeper, 23, Austrailian [B]Steve Smith[/B](Undertaker666): Right wing, 25, English [B]Chris Christofi[/B](CapelliKing): Centre half, 19, English [B]Matthew Sylvester[/B](Samoa Joe ROH): Left back, 17, Welsh [B]Juan Deigo Heliez[/B](ColtCabana): Attacking Midfielder, 23, Austrailian/Spanish [B]Chris Marshall[/B](Marshall): Winger, 17, English

Love Footy Manager, although I've always stuck to FM2005, best one :p Name: Matt Maloney Position: Central Defence Age: 17 (16th May 1990) Nationality: English/Irish Preferred Shirt Number: 16 I was always the defender at school :)

Guest loves2spooge
Name: L.T.Spooge Position:Keeper Date of Birth:23 (11 June 1984) Nationality: Australian Preferred Shirt Number:1

If you don't mind me jumping in, even though I admit I'm a bit quiet most of the time (a lack of things to say). I am on here however quite often, and would gladly become more talkative! As for a Stadium name, how about the Kennel, or the Dog Pound? Name(You can go by Username or real name): Unregistered Position:Defensive Midfield Date of Birth: 03-18-86 Nationality: American, French Preferred Shirt Number: 18 or 12

[QUOTE=TheEdgeOfReason;266046] [B]Current Squad:[/B] Joe Griffin(TheEdgeOfReason): Centre midfield, 16, Irish Nico(can you give your surname please)(Hurricanendp): Centre half, 19, Italian Jon Fun(Jonfun): Left wing, 25, Welsh/English Matt Maloney(Mtm2K6): Centre half, 17, English/Irish Try Pio(Trypio): Right back, 18, Belgian Thomas Salerno(Chris Caulfield): Attacking midfielder, 17, Italian L.T. Spooge(Loves2Spooge): Keeper, 23, Austrailian Steve Smith(Undertaker666): Right wing, 25, English Chris Christofi(CapelliKing): Centre half, 19, English Matthew Sylvester(Samoa Joe ROH): Left back, 17, Welsh Juan Deigo Heliez(ColtCabana): Attacking Midfielder, 23, American/French[/QUOTE] Not to be a pain in the arse, but you have me as American/French.

Well basically when I have enough signups I will put the info into the game and play as normal. I wil post news, detailed match reports, results from other teams in the league, league table etc. Then if after I start if I receive extra signups then they could be added to the dynasty through making signings.

[QUOTE=TheEdgeOfReason;266046] [B]Nico[/B](can you give your surname please)(Hurricanendp): Centre half, 19, Italian [/QUOTE] Dal Pozzo, but i've always gone with Nico as the Nickname, never thought Dal Pozzo would work on T-Shirts unless i was in goal. Also, not trying to sound like an arse, but any chance i can be moved out of center half, being 5"7' makes me kind of obsolete in the middle, no biggie if you can't, because i can still jump high enough to play there.

Archived