The GDSFFL Draft Room/Info Booth

mjdgoldeneye

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote=mjdgoldeneye;279574]Finally, god... [B][COLOR=red]QB Donovan McNabb, Philadelphia Eagles[/COLOR][/B] Tough decision....[/quote] He definitely looked good in his return to action, hopefully he hasn't lost mobility or is coming back too soon (see Culpepper, Daunte).

[QUOTE=PeterHilton;279581]Eagles have a bad day on offense, yur fooked.[/QUOTE] If they have a tough match-up, I have back-ups. McNabb and Westbrook are pretty consistent the last few seasons when healthy. I had to go with the QB for my receiving back, as he's a Top 10 guy and a good multiplier

[QUOTE=jbergey_2005;279589]I have no idea what is going on. Did I get skipped by Peter and banger or what?[/QUOTE]Serpentine draft. Order flips each round. Outlaw is on the clock, followed by you, i effin rule, machinesxe, and then me for two picks.

[QUOTE=jbergey_2005;279589]I have no idea what is going on. Did I get skipped by Peter and banger or what?[/QUOTE] Snake draft. One through 12 pick first and then reverse order in the next round and then you alternate like that for the remainder of the picks. For example: nZane picks first and then waits until the last pick in the second round. You are after outlaw321

Didn't even realize I was on the clock yet! :p Decided to play it safe -- like Addai, Benson will see more touches this year and has a line to work with. Chicago's D will ensure that most of their games are ball control oriented, which gives Benson the workload he's been asking for since he was drafted. While it was tempting to go QB or WR, there wasn't enough reward for thinning my RB stable to reach on a tier one QB/WR yet.

Archived