The GDSFFL Draft Room/Info Booth

mjdgoldeneye

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can we just post our pics and keep it going so that you don't have to go thru pages to find out who has been picked? ROUND 1 1. RB LaDainian Tomlinson 2. Shaun Alexander 3. Stephen Jackson 4. Larry Johnson 5. Frank Gore 6. Joseph Addai 7. Peyton Manning 8. Brian Westbrook 9. Travis Henry 10. Laurence Maroney 11. Willie Parker 12. Rudi Johnson Round 2 1. Ronnie Brown 2.Steve Smith 3.Willis McGahee 4.Tom Brady 5.Donavon McNabb 6.Reggie Bush 7. Cedric Benson 8.Maurice Jones Drew 9.Carson Palmer 10. 11. 12.

[QUOTE=mjdgoldeneye;279583][B]ROUND 1[/B] 1. RB LaDainian Tomlinson 2. Shaun Alexander 3. Stephen Jackson 4. Larry Johnson 5. Frank Gore 6. Joseph Addai 7. Peyton Manning 8. Brian Westbrook 9. Travis Henry 10. Laurence Maroney 11. Willie Parker 12. Rudi Johnson[/QUOTE] **SIGH** I tried...

[QUOTE=mjdgoldeneye;279635]I have a suggestion... Seeing as people aren't bothering to honor the time limits and are wandering off, I say we call off the draft time limits until drafting is really necessary, like nearing the start of the season. We can do this at our leisure...[/QUOTE] Dude..we made a commitment...agreed to a time. Start drafting for people already. If eight of us can show up why ruin it for the others who made time in their day to be online?

[QUOTE=PeterHilton;279636]So machinesxe gets Chad Johnson then? Skipping over Portis effects a lot over the next few picks....[/QUOTE] No, he'd get Portis. i effin rule gave me a draft plan, and I think Harrison is better of an idea. machinesxe wandered away... Was he here today at all?

[QUOTE=PeterHilton;279642]Dude..we made a commitment...agreed to a time. Start drafting for people already. If eight of us can show up why ruin it for the others who made time in their day to be online?[/QUOTE] True, if they couldnt be here it is their own fault. This was set up 2 weeks ago.

[QUOTE=PeterHilton;279642]Dude..we made a commitment...agreed to a time. Start drafting for people already. If eight of us can show up why ruin it for the others who made time in their day to be online?[/QUOTE]THANK YOU! Everyone agreed to this time, and with the exception of i effin rule, no one has specifically said that they were going to be away. So pardon my French, but **** 'em!

[QUOTE=mjdgoldeneye;279635]I have a suggestion... Seeing as people aren't bothering to honor the time limits and are wandering off, I say we call off the draft time limits until drafting is really necessary, like nearing the start of the season. We can do this at our leisure...[/QUOTE] I hate to be the burr, but I'd like to get this over with as soon as possible. Extending it gives an advantage to those who aren't present during the planned draft. Seriously, consider how many players are intentionally being held out of games (though they practice daily). Give it a week and all those people "on the bubble" or with question marks surrounding them, become known quantities, which they really aren't right now.

Agree with PH and Jberg, if I had to be gone, I would have given you a contingency plan like i effen rule did. If I have to be gone for a while, I'll PM you my preferred picks and guidance (i.e. in Round 5 I want Matt Leinart if he's available, otherwise take the best WR on the board).

After some consulting (with my fiancee who is a HUGE football fan), I'm back. Hope I don't regret this... [COLOR="Red"]The E-Ville Elite select WR Reggie Wayne, Indianapolis Colts[/COLOR] You may point and laugh now. I'm going to go make a pizza, but I'll be checking in from time to time.

Let's try for three rounds, see where we're at (since mjd does have to leave) and then consider re-scheduling. I believe mjd can set us up as sort of a keeper league so we'll get our guys on our teams, and then if we have to do it on yahoo the absentees will get autopicked MUCh faster. If that happens, i would like the next phase of the draft to be sooner than later. Next day or so.

[QUOTE=nZane;279658]After some consulting (with my fiancee who is a HUGE football fan), I'm back. Hope I don't regret this... [COLOR="Red"]The E-Ville Elite select WR Reggie Wayne, Indianapolis Colts[/COLOR] You may point and laugh now. I'm going to go make a pizza, but I'll be checking in from time to time.[/QUOTE] Sure she didn't want to draft Matt Leinart because he's so dreamy?

[QUOTE=PeterHilton;279642]Dude..we made a commitment...agreed to a time. Start drafting for people already. If eight of us can show up why ruin it for the others who made time in their day to be online?[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=mjdgoldeneye;279635]I have a suggestion... Seeing as people aren't bothering to honor the time limits and are wandering off, I say we call off the draft time limits until drafting is really necessary, like nearing the start of the season. We can do this at our leisure...[/QUOTE] Sorry some of us had stuff that came up and need our attention. If we were drafting online or something we could have a lsit to fall back on. But we're not.

Archived