Real-World Wrestling Mafia - SIGN-UPS

mjdgoldeneye

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=panix04;275360]am i the only one who would love to see Adam and SB taking part?[/QUOTE] LOVE IT!! I'll PM them both and see if theyre up for it at all.... would be good to have them play tho [QUOTE=Undertaker666;275361]Any more than 30 and it would probably take forever to finish the game, just look how long the last one took to end![/QUOTE] Totally agree..... I think 30 may even be pushing it as its our first time running one. So we'll give it to 30 max then :D

[QUOTE=TheEdgeOfReason;275363]Oh man that would be sweet. I seriously doubt they'd last long though. Probably get hit on the first night.[/QUOTE] I don't think anyone would dare take out Adam, he'd use future updates of TEW as ransom. :D [QUOTE=joose2001;275368]LOVE IT!! I'll PM them both and see if theyre up for it at all.... would be good to have them play tho[/quote] It'd be good to see them play but I doubt Adam would have time though because he's working on WMMA.

Thats 24 confirmed at the moment. Ive put SB and Adam as TBC on the list..... Just saving them a spot just in case, as would like both to join in after all the hard work theyd done. Obv if one or both dont wanna do it, then there spot will be open. So we're looking for 4 - 6 more people to join! Just to warn you though, it may not start untill Monday at the earliest as I think MJD has only done a handful of roles at the moment. It may be sooner tho! I dunno! LOL! ** Ok Adam's PMed me to say hes very busy with WMMA, so unfortunately he wont be in this time. So we need 5 or 6 people more

We still need a handful of more players (at least 3)! If SB doesn't play, and we're going to max out at 32, we could hold up to 6 more players. Adam, would you like in? I'd like to see how you'd fare... I'll hold sign-ups until I'm done with roles. (Almost all have been brainstormed, but only 3 have been completely written!)

Archived