Championship Wrestling from Boston (C-Verse '07 Diary)

[B]Jesse Christian[/B] (c) vs. Insane Machine [I]If Machine was around for a three match deal, I could see a change just to keep people guessing. But for a one shot, you are like me in that you don't like the title lineage broken with vacancies, unless you storyline them yourself[/I] :D Des Davids vs. Dazzlin' Dave Diamond [I]In the all D's battle, I predict a Double Disqualification.[/I] Boston Tag Title Tournament: [B]Sudden Impact [/B](formerly Maryland Alliance) vs. Mark Smart/Romeo Romero [I]New name = win[/I] [B]Casey Valentine[/B] vs. Crash Lewis [I]It's Crash freakin Lewis for christ sakes. If he wins over some one with talent, you might as well hire Dusty Bin and make him your new champion :rolleyes: [/I]

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[B]Jesse Christian (c) [/B]vs. Insane Machine [B]Des Davids [/B]vs. Dazzlin' Dave Diamond Boston Tag Title Tournament: [B]Sudden Impact[/B] (formerly Maryland Alliance) vs. Mark Smart/Romeo Romero [B]Casey Valentine[/B] vs. Crash Lewis

Jesse Christian (c) vs. Insane Machine - another draw as Insane Machine starts a short run with the company and lets the regular heels hit reset, get the next major challenger in motion before Christian eventually topples the Machine. But not yet. I'll say... Double Count Out due to 'wild Boston brawling.' Des Davids vs. [b]Dazzlin' Dave Diamond[/b] - I mark for Dave. Boston Tag Title Tournament: [b]Sudden Impact[/b] (formerly Maryland Alliance) vs. Mark Smart/Romeo Romero - one team has TWO names, the other is either the Smart Romeos OR the Romero Marks. Either way... the TFKAMA (that's the Team formerly known as Maryland Alliance) pick up the duke. [b]Casey Valentine[/b] vs. Crash Lewis - I'd likely still pick Valentine even if Casey spelled his first name Peter.

Just took the time to read all the way thru. Great diary there ship. Jesse Christian (c) vs. Insane Machine [B]Time limit draw here in the main event.[/B] [B]Des Davids [/B]vs. Dazzlin' Dave Diamond Boston Tag Title Tournament: [B]Sudden Impact (formerly Maryland Alliance)[/B] vs. Mark Smart/Romeo Romero [B]Casey Valentine [/B]vs. Crash Lewis

[B]Jesse Christian[/B] (c) vs. Insane Machine-[I]Machine never has impressed me.[/I] [B]Des Davids[/B] vs. Dazzlin' Dave Diamond-[I]By DQ or Countout.[/I] Boston Tag Title Tournament: [B]Sudden Impact [/B](formerly Maryland Alliance) vs. Mark Smart/Romeo Romero [B]Casey Valentine[/B] vs. Crash Lewis

[CENTER][IMG]http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r219/jkeats/CWB_heading.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Impact"][SIZE="6"]OVERKILL[/SIZE][/FONT] Saturday Week 4, August 2008 56 fans at Biker's Paradise in Boston, MA[/CENTER] Andy Hartigan: [COLOR="Green"]"Good evening, everyone here at the Bike as well as all of you watching us on the internet at cwb.com. Welcome to Overkill! We've got a great lineup tonight and we're going to get right underway with the debut of a second generation superstar...Casey Valentine!"[/COLOR] [B]Casey Valentine d. Crash Lewis in 6:34[/B] Just a match to get Valentine a win and some face time in front of the Boston fans. Not a bad match, though as Casey sold well and came back from behind to get the win. [B]E+[/B] Hartigan: [COLOR="Green"]"This kid has a lot of potential. The son of former TCW and current USPW star Peter Valentine, he has a decent legacy to follow. Peter was never the most popular wrestler with the internet crowd but amassed some impressive title reigns in his career. I'm excited to see how Casey will carve out his own niche here in Championship Wrestling from Boston."[/COLOR] [B]E- Sudden Impact d. Mark Smart/Romeo Romero (w/ Vita) to advance to the finals of the Boston Tag Team Title Tournament[/B] A pretty routine and easy win for the former Maryland Alliance. They showed good teamwork in dismantling their opponents and won it with the Vegamatic. Fans will be looking forward to the match against the Outlaws next month for the belts. [B]E[/B] Dazzlin' Dave Diamond makes his way to the ring: [COLOR="Red"]"Des Davids, how many times do I have to lay a beatin' on you, son? I don't know if it's guts or just plain stupidity but I keep kickin' your head in time after time. I say we end it tonight!" [/COLOR] [B]E+ Des Davids and Dazzlin' Dave Diamond fight to a no-contest in 11:00[/B] A wild brawl that went all over the building, mostly from Dave trying get out of the way of Des' attack. After chairshots and in the crowd brawling, referee Chad Brent was fed up and threw the entire match out. [B]E+ Jesse Christian d. Insane Machine to retain the CWB Boston Championship 9n 17:32[/B] Very strong match and one that the clash of styles actually enhanced and didn't take away from. Machine started out the match confusing Christian at every turn by utilizing his speed and unorthodox high flying style. Jesse finally got the advantage and punished Machine with some impact moves. The finish came with Christian catching Machine off the rope and driving him to the mat for the pinfall. [B]D+[/B] Overall Show: [B]D[/B] Notes: A good, basic show. The table is slowly being set for Brawlapalooza in November and we'll stuff play out as that gets closer. We did lose $769 on this show but we can absorb that for a bit as we've been profitable all year. I'd rather get some new talent in and spend a little more money to help us grow.

[QUOTE]Des Davids vs. Dazzlin' Dave Diamond In the all D's battle, I predict a Double Disqualification[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]Des Davids and Dazzlin' Dave Diamond fight to a no-contest in 11:00 A wild brawl that went all over the building, mostly from Dave trying get out of the way of Des' attack. After chairshots and in the crowd brawling, referee Chad Brent was fed up and threw the entire match out. E+[/QUOTE] Called another one dead on the money ! :D Too bad there wasn't good chemistry there as this could have been a solid feud right below the main event.

[CENTER][IMG]http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r219/jkeats/CWB_newsletter.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B]Jesse Christian Open Challenge Series Continues[/B] Moments after [B]CWB Boston Champion Jesse Christian[/B] retained the title against, a new challenge was brought up to owner Andy Hartigan. This one in the form of [B]Candian Hardcore Gangsta (tm) Slim V[/B]. "We're going to continue with the open challenges and Slim V has been doing some impressive things in the 4C promotion up north. He's expressed interest in coming to Beantown to brawl with Christian and take the belt back to Canada." Also signed for September's "A New Revolution" is the finals to determine the new CWB Boston Tag Team Champions. [B]The Tennessee Outlaws will take on Sudden Impact[/B] for the honors. It's not the first rodeo for either of these teams. "We've faced off plenty in the old SCCW and now fans up here in New England are going to catch a glimpse of just how heated that rivalry is," stated Brady Prince, one half of Sudden Impact. Another big grudge match taking place is a [B]Chelsea Street Fight between Des Davids and Dazzlin' Dave Diamond[/B]. It has been rumored that this match will be the last between the men so they will make sure to get everything settled at A New Revolution. There will be a winner. Add in a [B]Frankie Dee vs. Rhino Umaga[/B] rematch and you've got the makings of one of the most action packed cards in Championship Wrestling from Boston's short history. All of this is prelude to November's Brawlapalooza so get your tickets now as things are heatin' up!

[CENTER][IMG]http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r219/jkeats/CWB_heading.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Impact"][SIZE="6"]A NEW REVOLUTION[/SIZE][/FONT] Sunday Week 3, September 2008 128 fans at Biker's Paradise in Boston, MA[/CENTER] [I]Wow, a record crowd has turned out for this packed card! I am speechless and absolutely thrilled![/I] [B]The Tennessee Outlaws (w/ Dazzlin' Dave)d. Sudden Impact to win the CWB Boston Tag Team Titles[/B] We open right into a slam bang tag match. Good action but it was pretty formula with Prince getting beat down and giving the hot tag to Graham. They need to pick it up a little. Outlaws win with their doublteam Hangman's Noose neckbreaker. [B]E+[/B] DDD grabs the mic: [COLOR="Red"]That's right! You see that? The Outlaws are the tag team champs and now I'm gonna celebrate by beating the living hell out of Des Davids in a Chelsea Street Fight. I'm gonna embarass you right here in front of your hometown crowd and there ain't nothing you can do about it!" [/COLOR] [B]E+ Dazzlin' Dave Diamond d. Des Davids in a Chelsea Street Fight[/B] Davids came out with no pomp and circumstance and made a bee line to the ring. Both men were in jeans, t-shirts and workboots. A tight brawl that saw Davids gain an advantage. This brings out the new Boston tag champs and since this is a No DQ match, referee Chad Brent is helpless but to count the pinfall after a brutal Hangman's Noose. [B]E+[/B] DDD isn't done yet and, joined by the Outlaws, proceeds to lay a beating into Davids. Boston Champion Jesse Christian charges from the back with what looks to be a crowbar and clears the ring of the heels. He helps Davids to his feet as the crowd cheers them on. [B]E- Rhino Umaga d. Frankie Dee[/B] A very strong match but not quite up to their show stealer at the Plumelli Cup. Dee is good and is coming along nicely so we made sure to keep him strong in this match but he's not quite ready yet for a big win over Rhino. Umaga takes it with the Charge. [B]D Jesse Christian d. Slim V to retain the CWB Boston Championship[/B] Match of the night as both men brawled and tore into each other. Slim V drew some heat at the Bike with his semi-cheating brawling. It allowed Christian to go on the defensive and fight from behind, which is something he doesn't always get to do because of his size. Christian wins with the Human Torture Rack. [B]D+[/B] As Jesse celebrates, an irate DDD leads the Outlaws to the ring to extract some revenge on the champion. Before they can strike, Des Davids runs in and stands with Jesse. DDD decides to back his men off to fight another day as the crowd cheers. [B]E-[/B] Overall Show: [B]D[/B] Notes: It looks like the finals of the tag tournmant, the open challenge series and the card itself combined to draw the biggest crowd we've ever seen. we still lost about $500 on this show but overall as a company we're up $2500 from my initial investment. So I'm pretty happy.

[CENTER][IMG]http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r219/jkeats/CWBwebsite.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Impact"][SIZE="6"]NEWS FROM AROUND THE WRESTLING WORLD[/SIZE][/FONT] [B][U]CANADIAN WRESTLING SCENE EXPLODES[/U][/B] Canadian super promotion North of the Border Pro Wrestling has been reaching heights previously unseen in the Great White North. They have decided to take their promotion international and promote events outside the confines of Canada. With their talented roster of some of the best wrestlers in the world, Dan Stone believes that the company's appeal will cross borders. The promotion that has a lot of fans buzzing is Canadian Charisma Championship Combat as they have slowly amassed one of the best rosters going. In addition to 4C stalwarts like Joey Poison, Warren Technique, Barry Kingman and Sayeed Ali, they've also lured a lot of former TCW and SWF stars across the border. Wolf Hawkins, Zimmy Bumfhole, Jack Bruce, Aaron Andrews and Elmo Benson have all signed deals with the company. This writer predicts they will be a force to reckon with in a few years time if they keep up this quality roster. [B][U]JOEL BRYANT NEW TCW WORLD CHAMPION[/U][/B] In a shocking turn of events, TCW has decided to go with Joel Bryant as their World Champion as he defeated Jack Griffith at a September taping of TCW Wrestling. This was just two weeks after Raul Darkness unseated Jack for the International Title. Griffith, at one time the most dominant wrestler in the company, seems to have fallen out of favor in a big way and is moving down the card. No word on the reason but he can't be happy about this recent turn of events.[/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r219/jkeats/CWB_WP.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] QUICK PICKS: The Tennessee Outlaws (c) vs. Des Davids/Jesse Christian Frankie Dee vs. Thomas Morgan Mark Smart vs. Casey Valentine [COLOR="Red"]DEBUT![/COLOR] Cameron Vessey vs. Ben Williams Rhino Umaga vs. Xavier Reckless

[B]The Tennessee Outlaws[/B] (c) vs. Des Davids/Jesse Christian [I]Teamwork beats individual talent.[/I] Frankie Dee vs. [B]Thomas Morgan[/B] [I]Morgan manuevers back into the title picture[/I] Mark Smart vs. [B]Casey Valentine[/B] [I]Because even Peter Valentine should be able to beat Mark Smart.[/I] DEBUT! [B]Cameron Vessey[/B] vs. Ben Williams [I]"Cammy" Vessey uses and abuses the human bump machine in his debut.[/I] [B]Rhino Umaga[/B] vs. Xavier Reckless [I]Another poor victim of mindless savage samoan agression.[/I]

[B]The Tennessee Outlaws[/B] (c) vs. Des Davids/Jesse Christian [I]Can't no makeshift team beat the Outlaws, boy.[/I] Frankie Dee vs. [B]Thomas Morgan[/B] [I]I'm thinking this'll be the start of a program between the two, starting with a win for Morgan by dastardly means.[/I] Mark Smart vs. [B]Casey Valentine[/B] [I]Valentine is good. Smart is as well, but also a geek. Valentine wins.[/I] [B]Cameron Vessey[/B] vs. Ben Williams [I]A successful debut. What originality![/I]:p [B]Rhino Umaga[/B] vs. Xavier Reckless [I]A slaughter, is what this is.[/I]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r219/jkeats/CWB_heading.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Impact"][SIZE="6"]WICKED PISSAH!![/SIZE][/FONT] Sunday Week 3, October 2008 97 fans at Biker's Paradise in Boston, MA[/CENTER] We open the show with Des Davids and Jesse Christian in the ring: Christian: [COLOR="Blue"]"Outlaws, tonight you are gonna get the beating of a lifetime. Your attacks brought together the two top stars in CWB and now you're gonna pay for what you've done."[/COLOR] Davids: [COLOR="Blue"]"Diamond, I hope you're here tonight because even though I can't get you in the ring now I plan on laying some hurt on you too. I'm tired of being second best and I'm tired of not being where I want to be. Tonight I become Boston Tag Team Champion and my career here really begins"[/COLOR] [B]D- Cameron Vessey d. Ben Williams[/B] A squash to introduce Vessey to the Boston crowd. He looked pretty good and Williams did his job well as always. Vessey is the silent babyface who does his talking in the ring. [B]E[/B] Mark Smart comes to the ring: [COLOR="Red"]"Tonight my opponent is Casey Valentine. In case you didn't know, Casey is a second generation superstar. I use that term loosely because his father is the worst wrestler on the planet, Peter Valentine. In fact, I have here my July 2002 copy of Mark Smart's Observing Torch newsletter where I call a Valentine-Bruce the Giant match "a match that makes me ashamed to be a wrestling fan".[/COLOR] [B]F+ Casey Valentine d. Mark Smart[/B] A solid little match and I think these two could hit a D if they really pushed it. Valentine has decent mic skills and can work well. The taunting gave him a little fire and he put Smart away in about 8 minutes. [B]E+ Rhino Umaga (w/ Thomas Morgan) d. Xavier Reckless[/B] A beating. Pure and simple. Umaga wasn't fooling around and the rookie Reckless got a taste of, as one CWB fan put it: "mindless savage samoan aggression". Rhino is so good even when he's squashing someone that he can bring a match's rating up. [B]D[/B] Morgan takes the mic: [COLOR="Red"]"Man, that was an ass whipping. Wow. Seriously. I haven't seen an ass whipping like that since...well since the last time Rhino beat Frankie Dee. Oh yeah, I have a match with Frankie Dee tonight. Dee, you should never have turned your back on me and sucker punched me. I could have made you a star and now you're just goingto be opening match fodder!"[/COLOR] [B]E+ Thomas Morgan (w/ Rhino Umaga) d. Frankie Dee after outside interference[/B] Strong match with Dee holding his own against the former Boston Champion. Dee dominated offense up front but Morgan cheated to get his advantage. He tried mat wrestling but Dee powered out. With all his resources seemingly expended, Morgan called for Umaga to interfere, allowing Trademark to hit Emminent Domain for the cheapie win. [B]D- The Tennessee Outlaws d. Des Davids and Jesse Christian to retain the Boston Tag Team Titles[/B] A solid tag match with Davids and Christian working well as a team. In fact, it looked like Christian was going to score the win for his team but a miscommunication with him and Davids (Davids made a blind tag as Christian was going for the pin) gave Whiskey Jack enough time to recover. They got some serious heat on the Boston champion and he went for the hot tag later in the match. Davids came into the ring only to nail Christian with the Boston Bomb!! He left the ring and went to ringside as Robbins pinned Christian and the crowd booed. [B]E+[/B] Davids snatches the mic out of Haritgan's hand and says: [COLOR="Red"]"You got your open challenge Christian well now you got a new challenger. I want that Boston title and I don't care if I have to leave you for dead to get it!"[/COLOR] [B]E[/B] Davids leaves Christian in the ring to be beat on by the Outlaws as the crowd goes ballistic. Overall Show: [B]D-[/B] Notes: We're still losing money by booking a few extra matches a show but we're still above the 10,000 nut that I started the company with. The Davids heel turn came a shock to a lot of fans and I hope it will result in a good Brawlapalooza house and main event next month.

[CENTER][IMG]http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r219/jkeats/CWB_newsletter.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B]SHOCKING BETRAYAL!! [/B] Those are really the only words that can be used to describe Des Davids' despicable backstabbing of CWB Boston Champion Jesse Christian at last month's "Wicked Pissah" event. For those who missed it (and shame on you if you did), Davids assaulted Christian during their Boston Tag Team Title challenge to the Tenessee Outlaws. He left Christian in the ring to be pinned and then grabbed the mic, answering the champion's open challenge. The champion, upon coming to, readily accepted and the match has been signed for the Thanksgiving spectacular "Brawlapalooza". Davids has refused comment only to say he will let his feelings be known at Brawlapalooza in a special interview. The Boston Bomber has already requested the be the main holding the microphone when Davids explains his actions. [B] CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING FROM BOSTON: THE NEXT GENERATION[/B] CWB Owner Andy Hartigan is not just blowing smoke when he talks about being the place where the next generation of professional wrestling is happening today. "We've already got Casey Valentine and Cameron Vessey on the roster and we're really excited about our most recent signings. Matthew and Greg, the Gauge Bros." While the names might not ring a bell on first mention, their father's more famous ring name of Keith may be more familiar. That's right, they are the twin sons of legend Sam Keith, the master of the Proton Lock. Greg will be making his debut at Brawlapalooza against Vessey so expect both to be on top of their game as they try to make their own ways in the sport.

[CENTER][IMG]http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r219/jkeats/CAB_brawl-1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] QUICK PICKS: Jesse Christian (c) v. Des Davids for the CWB Boston Championship The Tennessee Outlaws (c) v Sudden Impact for the CWB Boston Tag Titles Cameron Vessey vs. Greg Gauge Rhino Umaga/Thomas Morgan v. Frankie Dee/Tempest Appleby (winner of the fall gets a Boston Title shot) "Bullet" Bob Casey v. Romeo Romero (w/ Vita)

[B]Jesse Christian (c)[/B] v. Des Davids for the CWB Boston Championship [i]- likely by DQ or something that will allow Davids to remain in the hunt, I just don't think he's ready yet to be the face of CWB... although the Anti-Boston Bomber as champ has a real ring to it.[/i] [B]The Tennessee Outlaws (c)[/B] v Sudden Impact for the CWB Boston Tag Titles [i]- I see no reason to take the titles off of the Outlaws, and suspect that Dazzling Dave will play a role in them keeping the belts and keep Sudeen Impact in the hunt.[/i] [B]Cameron Vessey[/B] vs. Greg Gauge [i]- I like Vessey and think he'll overcome the greener rookie Gauge[/i] [B]Rhino Umaga/Thomas Morgan[/B] v. Frankie Dee/Tempest Appleby (winner of the fall gets a Boston Title shot) [i]- this is why I think Christian retains, Umaga and Morgan are more compelling and believable challengers than Dee or Appleby (ever though I love Appleby) and there could be some tension between Umaga and Morgan over who gets the pin.[/i] "Bullet" Bob Casey v. [B]Romeo Romero[/B] (w/ Vita) [i]- erm... randomish guess... as I think Romeo has more of an upside.[/i] - Nice turn by Davids... which is what I storylined with slipshirt although I thought he might have slow burned it a bit more but in a small federation I can see why a new evil heel is always a good thing. I like how things are shaking up and breaking down in CWB 'shirt. Some good new talents entering the fray. As always... push Dazzling Dave n' the Tempest!

Jesse Christian (c) v. [B]Des Davids[/B] for the CWB Boston Championship [I]Christian has been champion for a year, and a heel Davids will cheat his way to the belt.[/I] [B]The Tennessee Outlaws[/B] (c) v Sudden Impact for the CWB Boston Tag Titles [I]Outlaws retain for a while.[/I] [B]Cameron Vessey[/B] vs. Greg Gauge [I]tough call , but Vessey needs it more now.[/I] Rhino Umaga/Thomas Morgan v. [B]Frankie Dee[/B]/Tempest Appleby (winner of the fall gets a Boston Title shot) [I]Fluke pin after Umaga destroys Morgan by mistake.[/I] "Bullet" Bob Casey v. [B]Romeo Romero[/B] (w/ Vita) [I]If Romeo is to be taken seriously, he needs to be winning against people like Casey.[/I]

[B]Jesse Christian (c)[/B] v. Des Davids for the CWB Boston Championship [B]The Tennessee Outlaws (c)[/B] v Sudden Impact for the CWB Boston Tag Titles Cameron Vessey vs. [B]Greg Gauge[/B]-I say push Gauge fast and quick if you want to gain some momentum before other promotions start looking at him [B]Rhino Umaga/Thomas Morgan[/B] v. Frankie Dee/Tempest Appleby (winner of the fall gets a Boston Title shot) "Bullet" Bob Casey v. [B]Romeo Romero (w/ Vita)[/B]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r219/jkeats/CWB_heading.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Impact"][SIZE="6"]BRAWLAPALOOZA II[/SIZE][/FONT] Sunday week 3 November 2008 97 fans at Biker's Paradise in Boston, MA[/CENTER] [B]"Bullet" Bob Casey d. Romeo Romero (w/Vita)[/B] A good opener between two guys who work well with each other. They are about .500 with each other as they've wrestled four times in the past and always put on a decent show. Casey goes over here because he can have a good match up the card. [B]E+[/B] Andy Hartigan reinforces the tag team match stipulation that the winner of the fall will receive a Boston Title shot next month at Holiday Happening, no matter who the champion is. [B]E Rhino Umaga/Thomas Morgan d. Frankie Dee/Tempest Appleby; Rhino pins Tempest and gets the title shot[/B] Great match as all four men pulled out all the stops trying to be the one to secure the fall and get the coveted title shot. Tempest and Frankie worked well together as a team and we could see more of that clashing styles team in the future. There was a little tension at the finish as Rhino blind tagged himself in as Morgan was about to put away Tempest with Eminent Domain. Morgan went for the cover but the ref informed him he wasn't the legal man anymore. One Rhino Charge later and it was over. [B]D-[/B] The Boston Bomber climbs into the ring to cheers, but his face is solemn: [COLOR="Purple"]"I asked Andy if I could handle this interview because I have some questions I want answered and I want them answered right now. Des Davids, get your ass out here son!"[/COLOR] Davids comes to the ring to boos. He does not look happy. Bomber: [COLOR="Purple"]"When you came here to help get Championship Wrestling from Boston, I gave you my endorsement in front of all these fans. You were gonna be the next evolution of the Boston Bomber. I'm looking at what you did last month and I'm disgusted. I should have seen it coming, though because over the past months you've been gettin' disqualified and sloppy---" [/COLOR] Davids: [COLOR="Red"]"Let me stop you right there old man. First off, I can't be the next Boston Bomber because my liver can't take all the alcohol abuse! I don't want to be and never wanted to be the next Boston Bomber. I gave my all for this company and what did I ever get in return. Nothing! I never got a title shot and I had to battled freaks and idiots like Primal Rage and Dave Diamond. I broke my damn ankle and where was Jesse Christian? Collecting his fat paycheck and parading around with what should have been MY championship. Even when I was supposed to team with him at the main event of Beantown Rumble and I got hurt, he just moved on and took Brady Prince as his partner. He didn't miss a beat and I had trouble paying my rent that month![/COLOR] Bomber: [COLOR="Purple"]"The Des Davids I knew didn't blame everyone else for his problems, he was a standup guy and took charge of the situation."[/COLOR] Davids: [COLOR="Red"]"You know, I think you're right. I should take charge of the situation, starting RIGHT NOW!"[/COLOR] Davids nails the Bomber with a sucker punch and starts putting the boots to the legend. A cheer goes up from the crowd as Jesse Christian charges the ring. Davids spills to the outside and hightails it to the back. [B]E Greg Gauge (w/ Matthew Gauge) d. Cameron Vessey after outside interference[/B] A very good match and one of the best of the night. Solid technical skills on Gauge's part and when what he was doing wasn't getting the job done, he started cheating. Eventually Matt distracted the ref long enough for Greg to pop Cameron with brass knucks and then lock on the Proton Lock for the win. [B]D Sudden Impact d. The Tennessee Outlaws by CO; The Outlaws retain the Boston Tag Team Titles[/B] An ok match but nothing special. It was a good breather between the young guns and the main event. Standard southern-style brawl with the heels getting a lot of heat on Prince. The action spilled to the outside and Prince beat the count back in. Dazzlin' Dave no-showed tonight so the office is none too happy with him. [B]E[/B] Andy Hartigan speaks to the crowd: [COLOR="Green"]"Ladies and gentlemen, it's time for the main event of the evening. As you saw from last month and earlier this evening, these two men have a lot of hard feelings for each other. This may be one of the biggest Boston Title defenses yet and it's coming up now!"[/COLOR] [B]E Jesse Christian d. Des Davids to retain the CWB Boston Title[/B] Great all out brawl as these two tore into each other and didn't let up for the entire 18 minutes of the match. Davids still is lacking in a lot of areas but Christian really helped him and brought him to his best match to date in Boston. Davids pulled out every stop and referee Chad Brent was told to be lenient on the call. Christian bled heavily after being posted and fought back to retain the title with a Running Powerslam. [B]D[/B] As the referee raised Christian's hand in victory, Davids came back into the ring and waffled him with a chair. He then set up the chair and delivered a devestating Boston Bomb onto it. Christian was hurt badly and had to be helped from the ring. It looked like his ribs may have been injured. [B]E[/B] Overall Show: [B]D-[/B]

Archived