Monday Night Wars: 1996

[CENTER][IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/cowboys3356/mondaynight.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="6"][COLOR="Red"][B]MONDAY NIGHT WARS: 1996[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER] [B]Start Date: June 1, 1996[/B] I will use my 1993 mod as a starting point for this one and convert from there. Updates will be posted here as we move along. Community input is appreciated! [B]WCW Roster:[/B] Alex Wright Arn Anderson Big Bubba Rogers Billy Kidman Bobby Eaton Bobby Walker Booker T Brad Armstrong Brian Knobbs Brutus "The Bootie Man" Beefcake Chip Minton Chris Benoit Chris Canyon Craig "Pitbull" Pittman David Taylor Dean Malenko Diamond Dallas Page Dick Slaytor Disco Inferno Eddie Guerrero Hulk Hogan Hugh Morrus Jerry Saggs Jim Duggin Joe Lopez Joey Maggs Johnny Grunge Ken Kaous Kevin Nash Kevin Sullivan Konnan Kurosawa Lex Luger Lord Steve Regal Madusa Marcus Alexander Bagwell Mark Starr Max Muscle Meng Mike Enos Mike Winner Pat Tanaka Randy "Macho Man" Savage Rob Ruckus Ric Flair Rick Steiner Ricky Morton Robert Gibson Rocco Rock Scott Armstrong Scott Hall Scott "Flash" Norton Scott Steiner Scotty Riggs Steve Armstrong Steve Doll Steve McMichaels Stevie Ray Sting The Barbarian The Giant The Renegade The Shark V.K Wallstreet Please let me know if I missed anyone and feel free to take a stab at marking these guys as heels/faces and where on the roster they belong (Main Eventers, Upper Mid, etc). I did not include backstage staff, etc but they will be added.

[QUOTE=DocStevens;278875][CENTER][IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/cowboys3356/mondaynight.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="6"][COLOR="Red"][B]MONDAY NIGHT WARS: 1996[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER] [B]Start Date: June 1, 1996[/B] I will use my 1993 mod as a starting point for this one and convert from there. Updates will be posted here as we move along. Community input is appreciated! [B]WCW Roster:[/B] Alex Wright=Face Arn Anderson=Heel Big Bubba Rogers=Heel Billy Kidman=Face Bobby Eaton=Heel Bobby Walker=Heel Booker T=Heel Brad Armstrong=Face Brian Knobbs=Face Brutus "The Bootie Man" Beefcake=Heel Chip Minton= Chris Benoit= Chris Canyon= Craig "Pitbull" Pittman=Heel David Taylor=Heel Dean Malenko=Heel Diamond Dallas Page=Heel Dick Slaytor=Face Disco Inferno=Heel Eddie Guerrero=Face Hulk Hogan=Face Hugh Morrus= Jerry Saggs=Face Jim Duggin=Face Joe Lopez= Joey Maggs=Face Johnny Grunge=Heel Ken Kaous= Kevin Nash=Heel Kevin Sullivan=Heel Konnan=Face Kurosawa=Heel Lex Luger=Face Lord Steve Regal=Heel Madusa= Marcus Alexander Bagwell=Face Mark Starr= Max Muscle=Heel Meng=Heel Mike Enos=Heel Mike Winner= Pat Tanaka= Randy "Macho Man" Savage= Rob Ruckus= Ric Flair=Heel Rick Steiner=Face Ricky Morton=Face Robert Gibson=Face Rocco Rock=Heel Scott Armstrong=Face Scott Hall=Heel Scott "Flash" Norton=Face Scott Steiner=Face Scotty Riggs=Face Steve Armstrong=Face Steve Doll=Face Steve McMichaels=Face(Due for his heel turn at Great American Bash to join the Horsemen) Stevie Ray=Heel Sting= Face The Barbarian=Heel The Giant=Heel The Renegade=Face The Shark=Heel V.K Wallstreet=Heel Please let me know if I missed anyone and feel free to take a stab at marking these guys as heels/faces and where on the roster they belong (Main Eventers, Upper Mid, etc). I did not include backstage staff, etc but they will be added.[/QUOTE] There are the ones that I can figure out so far as far as face and heel.

[B]Main - 85-100[/B] Hogan Savage Flair Sting Nash Hall[B] Upper - 75-85[/B] Giant Lex Luger Steiners Arn Anderson Steve McMichael [B] Mid-Card - 65-75[/B] Meng Kevin Sullivan Konnan (low end) Big Bubba Rogers (low end) Jim Duggan [B] Lower-Mid - 55-65[/B] Chris Benoit Nasty Boys Harlem Heat The Barbarian Brutus Beefcake DDP Dean Malenko Eddie Guerrero [B] Opener and Enhancement - 40-65[/B] Everybody else :) Of course, the AI will push people up and down the card depending on skill/style too, so that's just a guide for overness. I don't think anybody on that roster should really be below 40, except for the REAL jobbers (Kurosawa, Mark Starr, Steve Doll, Mike Winner, Tanaka). It might be an idea to take them off the roster if WCW's card ratings aren't good enough too, but that's a realism/gameplay decision you can make.

[QUOTE=tommytomlin;280050] It might be an idea to take them off the roster if WCW's card ratings aren't good enough too, but that's a realism/gameplay decision you can make.[/QUOTE] I was thinking the same thing and if worse comes to worse I can just drop them in WCW Power Plant and the user can call them up if they want to push them.

[B]WWF Roster:[/B] Ahmed Johnson Aldo Montoya Alex "The Pug" Porteau Barry Horowitz Bart Gunn Big Van Vader Billy Gunn Bob Backlund Bob Holly Butch Miller Brett "Hitman" Hart Brian Pillman Chad "Travis" Fortune Chris "Skip" Candido Davey Boy Smith Duke "The Dumpster" Droese Dustin Rhodes Eric Watts Fatu Freddy Joe Floyd Henry Godwinn Hunter Hearst Helmsley Jake "The Snake" Roberts Jerry "The King" Lawler Justin "Hawk" Bradshaw Leif Cassidy Luke Williams Mankind Marc Merro Marty Jannettey Owen Hart Phineous I. Godwinn Rocky Maivia (will be in OVW since he didn’t debut until later) Salvatore Sincere Savio Vega Shawn Michaels Sid Justice Steve Austin T.L. Hopper The 1-2-3 Kid The Brooklyn Brawler The Undertaker The Ultimate Warrior (under contract but was terminated for no shows) Tom Pritchard Yokozuna

The WWF used USWA at the time as a development fed some of there roster were: The Jackyl (Cyrus/Don Callis) Recon (Bull Buchanan) Kurrgan The Interrogate (Kurrgan) Sniper (Luc Poirier/Rocky Montana/Rambo) Tank (Mantaur) Flex Kavana (The Rock/Rocky Maivia) D-Lo Brown Brian Christopher (Brian Lawler/Grandmaster Sexay) Brian Lee (Fake Undertaker/Chainz) Kama Mustafa (The Godfather/Papa Shango) Jesse James (The Roadie/Road Dogg/BG James) Jamie Dundee (JC Ice) Wolfie D (Slash) [I]- from TNA[/I] - [I]unless there already on the WWF roster[/I] Stables: The Truth Commission: The Jackyl, Kurrgan, Recon, Sniper, Tank Jerry Jarrett (Owner) Jerry Lawler (Head Booker/Road Agent/Occasional Worker or Main Eventer) - also works for WWF non-WWF: Bill Dundee (could also be Road Agent/Booker as well as Main Event/Upper Midcard) Brickhouse Brown (Upper Midcard/Main Event) John Tatum (retired by now but could be a Road Agent/Booker) Stacy Carter (The Kat/Miss Kitty - Personality/Manager)

[B]ECW Roster:[/B] Balls Mahoney Bob Starr Brian Lee Buelah McGillicuty Buh-Buh Ray Dudley Chris Van De Lay D-Von Dudley Francine Hack Myers Jericho John Kronus Little Guido Louie Spicolli Mike Awesome Mikey Whipwreck Mustafa Saed New Jack Perry Saturn Pitbull Psycho Mike Pitbull Psycho Spike Raven Roadkill Rob Van Dam Sabu Shane Douglas Spike Dudley Steve Williams Stevie Richards Taz Terry Funk The Blue Meanie The Sandman Tommy Dreamer I took a few liberities with this roster because I don't have a development fed to put the younger guys in who might have debuted a little later in the year. Also I am not an ECW "expert" so if there are any hardcore fans out there please let me know if I missed somebody or added somebody who didn't join until much much later.

might wanna give Nevermore a shout, he is Mr. ECW.......ECW (sorry damn you kennedy!) Anyway fella, good luck with this project, damn i didn't realise quite what a state the WWF was in back the or WCW for that matter! ECW's roster was amazing though! So much talent on that show!

[QUOTE=panix04;282283]might wanna give Nevermore a shout, he is Mr. ECW.......ECW (sorry damn you kennedy!) Anyway fella, good luck with this project, damn i didn't realise quite what a state the WWF was in back the or WCW for that matter! ECW's roster was amazing though! So much talent on that show![/QUOTE] This project started off really being about WWF vs WCW but the more I look at it, the more I think that ECW might end up being the most enjoyable company to play!

[QUOTE=Woodsmeister;282744]ecw had a training camp called ECW House of Hardcore where Danny Doring, Roadkill, Chris Chetti etc.. were trained just make it a small development fed and you can put the yet to debut workers in there, Tazz was a trainer there i believe.[/QUOTE] Sounds like a great idea, then all of the "Big 3" will have development camps which really adds to the playability of the mod and will make it for fun for the end user. Stuff like this is why I always post things up on the boards because you guys have a ton of great ideas. I will post the Federations I am going to include sometime this weekend so we can either add a few more or take a few out if they don't make sense. I am basically going to have about the same number as I did in the 93 mod just because the game seems to play better when you have 20-25 feds instead of 40+ feds!

[QUOTE=Von Dozier;284709]Pretty sure Tazz was the head trainer, practically ran it.[/QUOTE] thought so, various other wrestlers trained wrestlers there i dont know the exact list but (im fairly certain): - Taz - Mikey Whipwreck - Perry Saturn - Bubba Dudley - D-Von Dudley so i guess they could be there as agents / bookers, if there still there at the time.

[QUOTE=Woodsmeister;282744]ecw had a training camp called ECW House of Hardcore where Danny Doring, Roadkill, Chris Chetti etc.. were trained just make it a small development fed and you can put the yet to debut workers in there, Tazz was a trainer there i believe.[/QUOTE] Tazz was never in ECW. Taz was, though.

If you're updating this from the 1993 data, then can you change WCW (Based in Atlanta, Georgia) to South East rather then Mid South, cheers. I'm not sure which version I have of the 93 data (I got it from the Bobinc site) so I apologize if this has already been corrected.

Archived