Monday Night Wars: 1996

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
I am not doing anything with this mod as I am just focusing on the 93 mod. I plan an update on the 93 mod soon and then I will upgrade it to TEW8 or whatever it is called when that is released. I was PMed by a member named BurningHamster who said he was working on a 96 mod so you might want to contact him because it sounds like his mod has a lot of potential.

[QUOTE=DocStevens;366564]I am not doing anything with this mod as I am just focusing on the 93 mod. I plan an update on the 93 mod soon and then I will upgrade it to TEW8 or whatever it is called when that is released. I was PMed by a member named BurningHamster who said he was working on a 96 mod so you might want to contact him because it sounds like his mod has a lot of potential.[/QUOTE] An update to the 1993 mod? Sexy.

As DocStevens stated I am currently working on a '96 mod and hope that it will be complete by the time TEW '08 is released so that the mod can be converted to '08 as well as being playable on TEW '07. I'm not posting the whole hype thread yet as I don't want to get anyones hopes up or jinx myself into not completing it. When I am nearing completion I will ask for some testers and some help from people to iron out any minor problems with the data. I will probably also request some help in making worker pics or graphics if any talented people are interested, however probably not for a while yet. For anyone interested about the status as it stands now ... Japan is pretty much complete - 10 promotions, over 300 workers and around 100 new Japanese workers. Have simmed a few times and am relatively happy except for a few small details. Simmed from 1996 to 2009 with an autoclicker and if the rest of my mod plays like my Japanese data, I think playing for at least a decade of game time should be a possibility if anyone has the patience for that. My goal is to have a large New Workers file to make for a longer lasting game. Now working on Puerto Rico and Mexico .... the American "big three" will be the last promotions I add as I want to work hard to make the minor details and lesser known workers and promotions as accurate and playable as possible before focusing on what most people will be interested in. Hope you don't mind me giving these details in your thread Doc, but I thought as one '96 mod thread was here I might as well give a little information here instead of starting a new thread.

[QUOTE=BurningHamster;366693]As DocStevens stated I am currently working on a '96 mod and hope that it will be complete by the time TEW '08 is released so that the mod can be converted to '08 as well as being playable on TEW '07. I'm not posting the whole hype thread yet as I don't want to get anyones hopes up or jinx myself into not completing it. When I am nearing completion I will ask for some testers and some help from people to iron out any minor problems with the data. I will probably also request some help in making worker pics or graphics if any talented people are interested, however probably not for a while yet. For anyone interested about the status as it stands now ... Japan is pretty much complete - 10 promotions, over 300 workers and around 100 new Japanese workers. Have simmed a few times and am relatively happy except for a few small details. Simmed from 1996 to 2009 with an autoclicker and if the rest of my mod plays like my Japanese data, I think playing for at least a decade of game time should be a possibility if anyone has the patience for that. My goal is to have a large New Workers file to make for a longer lasting game. Now working on Puerto Rico and Mexico .... the American "big three" will be the last promotions I add as I want to work hard to make the minor details and lesser known workers and promotions as accurate and playable as possible before focusing on what most people will be interested in. Hope you don't mind me giving these details in your thread Doc, but I thought as one '96 mod thread was here I might as well give a little information here instead of starting a new thread.[/QUOTE] I have not seen his 96 mod but we have exchanged some PMs and TheBurningHamster seems to really know his stuff and be into TEW so I am very optimistic about how his mod will turn out. I am looking forward to playing it for sure!

Archived