Things are looking... up!

TCP1

[QUOTE=Undertaker666;289769]Hornswoggle.[/QUOTE] I hate the thought I'm about to express. So please answer the question quickly and we can rush past it. BUT Scientifically speaking, wouldn't Vince be a little big to fit inside Hornswoggle's mama? ::going away to sand blast the mental image from my mind now::

[QUOTE=cappyboy;289785]I hate the thought I'm about to express. So please answer the question quickly and we can rush past it. BUT Scientifically speaking, wouldn't Vince be a little big to fit inside Hornswoggle's mama? ::going away to sand blast the mental image from my mind now::[/QUOTE] Scientifically speaking, no. There are many people of average size who marry and have children with a 'little person'. One of the regulars of a local pub I used to frequent was about 6' 6" and he was married to, and had children with, a 'little person'.

[QUOTE=Undertaker666;289787]Scientifically speaking, no. There are many people of average size who marry and have children with a 'little person'. One of the regulars of a local pub I used to frequent was about 6' 6" and he was married to, and had children with, a 'little person'.[/QUOTE] I bet he had a tiny willy though! :d Sorry couldn't resist - If you could see me childishly chuckling at my own joke now you'd be ashamed!

[QUOTE=panix04;289792]I bet he had a tiny willy though! :d Sorry couldn't resist - If you could see me childishly chuckling at my own joke now you'd be ashamed![/QUOTE] I can't comment on that, as a man you should know the unwritten rule of the gents: eyes down and get on with your business, don't look to the side and don't make eye contact with anyone! (you said "willy" heeheheeeee! :D) [QUOTE=GDE71;289793]That really bad actor said "I have a SMALL clue" Hornswoggle it is.[/QUOTE] I haven't seen RAW in a long while so i've got no idea who said what other than Vince's "things are looking up" comment. I was just guessing Hornswoggle. [I]*shrugs*[/I]

For the love of god, do not be Hornswoggle. It needs to be someone that they can really elivate through the storyline someone perhaps who has always had the capabilities to get over and reach main event but has been held back for one reason or another. Just don't be a really random person like Hornswoggle. And I fail to see what they can get out of the son being HHH.

The clue is so stupid and vague... it could still be anyone. It could be talking about someone short, tall... or on the rise to success OR who is already successful. But... we all know it won't be Chavo, Umaga, Kennedy, Morrison.... etc.

As I said in my last post it needs to be someone capable and talented who needs that extra push. So I would just love the son to be Paul London. Only problem with that is it would probably breakup one of the brightest tag teams in recent history if not the best of the last few years.

[QUOTE=sebsy;289812]For the love of god, do not be Hornswoggle. It needs to be someone that they can really elivate through the storyline someone perhaps who has always had the capabilities to get over and reach main event but has been held back for one reason or another.[/QUOTE] Like.... Hornswoggle! He's probably set for a storyline as a giant killer so he can take on Khali for the world title.... then end Undertaker's winning streak at Wrestlemania. :D (let's face it, it's WWE, anything's possible)

[QUOTE=sebsy;289818]As I said in my last post it needs to be someone capable and talented who needs that extra push. So I would just love the son to be Paul London. Only problem with that is it would probably breakup one of the brightest tag teams in recent history if not the best of the last few years.[/QUOTE] I agree, I hope it isn't a total anticlimax and they choose to take the storyline in a somewhat serious route.

[QUOTE=Undertaker666;289819]Like.... Hornswoggle! He's probably set for a storyline as a giant killer so he can take on Khali for the world title.... then end Undertaker's winning streak at Wrestlemania. :D (let's face it, it's WWE, anything's possible)[/QUOTE] I told you what I told my wife already, lol. The only thing better then a Rey Mysterio win over Khali, would be a HORNSWAGGLE WIN!! That I would mark out for (is that the right terminology?). I would be totally into sports entertainment at 100% full speed ahead, and everything would be as it should be!!

Here's the results of who's been voted for so far. [QUOTE]The Miz 2.03 % Jamie Noble 0.31 % Batista 2.59 % Snitsky 2.76 % Shelton Benjamin 0.28 % Chavo Guerrero 0.10 % Kevin Thorn 0.26 % Randy Orton 3.09 % [COLOR="Yellow"]Triple H 23.85 %[/COLOR] Balls Mahoney 0.57 % Chuck Palumbo 0.79 % [COLOR="yellow"]Steven Richards 17.47 % [/COLOR] Carlito 0.85 % Umaga 0.78 % Kane 2.99 % Matt Hardy 0.27 % [COLOR="yellow"]Paul London 3.92 % [/COLOR] Val Venis 0.93 % Deuce 0.11 % John Morrison 0.90 % Matt Striker 0.51 % [COLOR="yellow"]John Cena 3.44 % [/COLOR] Domino 0.37 % Elijah Burke 0.40 % [COLOR="yellow"]The Great Khali 4.69 % [/COLOR] CM Punk 1.76 % Daivari 0.17 % Charlie Haas 0.31 % Rey Mysterio 1.54 % Finlay 0.21 % Jeff Hardy 1.18 % Rory McAllister 0.10 % Chris Masters 1.82 % [COLOR="Yellow"]Hornswoggle 5.24 % [/COLOR] Kenny Dykstra 1.96 % Big Daddy V 1.38 % Tommy Dreamer 0.23 % MVP 0.81 % Sandman 1.21 % Brian Kendrick 0.34 % Funaki 0.31 % Shannon Moore 1.56 % Jimmy Wang Yang 0.43 % Lance Cade 0.23 % Robbie McAllister 0.11 % The Boogeyman 1.98 % Santino Marella 1.13 % Mark Henry 0.82 % King Booker 0.33 % Trevor Murdoch 0.29 % Total Votes: 641084[/QUOTE] EDIT: Highligted the one's that have been brought up here from recollection.

[QUOTE=W3LSHY;289864]What I don't like, is why Kennedy is suspended, thus botching the main fued in the company, but they are willing to not supsend Orton for the sake of another fued. It don't make sence.[/QUOTE] No, it doesn't. Kennedy was supposed to be really important. There is something about that, I hope. It just doesn't make scense for their not to be. Perhaps Randy Orton is the son?

Eh, it'll probably be revealed as Shane McMahon... he was really illegitimate. Hopefully it'll be someone underused until now... someone like Paul London or Stevie Richards for instance would actually make me bother to watch RAW again. The WWE have a horrible track record with big storylines like this, so hopefully it's just something they don't completely screw up with an awful ending.

Archived