DOTM Nominations (C-Verse) October

I'll throw my vote in for ShadowedFlames "Tale of Two Bookers". Where else can you get the perspective of two bookers on each side of the country from one mind. Another vote for the juggernaut Dragonmack and his "NYCW: Old School Revisited" diary. James Casey and his "MAW: The Future" has been picking up as of late also.

I'll post the new links to the new nominated diaries in bit, I've been quite busy as of late (even taking away from my own diary) but it should slow down considerably after tonight. Anyone wants to judge, feel free to PM me, I am going to get a grading system going on how to judge the diaries, based on several factors.

K, time is winding down now, I'm going to need some judges, and I will unveil how the diaries will be graded, and take some input/comments on how to better said system. So PM me please if you want to judge, or respond here (probably easier) so I have a final tally, even if you PMed my already, just to be sure you're still in. Thanks all :)

[QUOTE=ShadowedFlames;305058]I can go either way on this--or have judges narrow the ballot before an open poll.[/QUOTE] That's how it works in the Real World DOTM. The judges double check and make sure they are all qualified and maybe par the list down to a more managable number of diaries.

Archived