Happy Thanksgiving...

D. Boons Ghost

[QUOTE=keefmoon;320640]Of course we don't celebrate it this side of the pond but I wish all of you who do a great day. Out of interest, do you all have something to be thankful for, cheesy as that sounds?[/QUOTE] I'm thankfull of all this food in my house right now!! Seriously though, my mother's husband (my stepfather for years now), my Father, and my wife's father all had heart surgery of some kind in the last year, and they are all looking great since the operations. That's something I'm very thankfull of. Two days ago was my four year anniversery for being married to the woman I love, and it still feels like we are on the first year. Our relationship just seems to get stronger and stronger by the year, and that's something to be thankfull of. The GDS community is a place where I can find very thoughtfull individuals, a place where youngster's act 10 year's older then their age, in this day... That's a community to be thankfull of. IF I wanted to, I could keep going on and on about the things I'm thankfull for... but I think I covered the most obvious, and the most relevant. Thankyou to everyone, being a part of this community itself is something to be thankfull for!

Archived