Destined to Fail?

[B]UK title[/B] [COLOR="Red"][B]Jaffa[/B][/COLOR] Vs. Steel City Destroyer [B]MMA Match[/B] [COLOR="#ff0000"][B]Don Phoenix[/B][/COLOR] Vs TCP Mike Tastic & The Ego Vs [COLOR="#ff0000"][B]Judas Self & Simon Peter[/B][/COLOR] [B]Tag Title match[/B] The Heroes Vs. [B][COLOR="#ff0000"]The Firm (Hitman and The Outlaw)[/COLOR][/B] Vs. The one percenters Herrin Domina & "the Young Englishman" Vs. [COLOR="#ff0000"][B]George mcallister & Lulu[/B][/COLOR] [B]womens tournament[/B] Emma Whatever Vs. [B][COLOR="#ff0000"]Olly Vixen[/COLOR][/B] Eve McQueen Vs. [COLOR="#ff0000"][B]Dave The Snake[/B][/COLOR] Danny Rox Vs. [COLOR="#ff0000"][B]Darren Burridge[/B][/COLOR] Plus: Dawn Storm, Dawn Oxley, Becky D and [COLOR="#ff0000"][B]"Irish eyes" Alexa [/B][/COLOR] in a talent contest being judged by Peter Davis Be careful people, The Enforcer hasn't got a match so he might get bored and whup some ass just for the hell of it..... :cool:

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
UK title [B]Jaffa[/B] Vs. Steel City Destroyer Jaffa's been gietting a great build. MMA Match Don Phoenix Vs [B]TCP[/B] you can't beat the pimp hat. Mike Tastic & The Ego Vs [B]Judas Self & Simon Peter[/B] wait I thought we were the heels. oh well and what's with the demon we're worshipers of he who is most holy not he who is most unholy. Tag Title match The Heroes Vs. [B]The Firm (Hitman and The Outlaw)[/B] Vs. The one percenters I don't know it's jsut a guy named hitman and The Outlaw it seems so much more impressive than the others. Herrin Domina & "the Young Englishman" Vs. [B]George mcallister & Lulu[/B] womens tournament Emma Whatever Vs. [B]Olly Vixen[/B] She's oily what more do we need. [B] Eve McQueen[/B] Vs. Dave The Snake [B]Danny Rox[/B] Vs. Darren Burridge Plus: Dawn Storm, Dawn Oxley, Becky D and [B]"Irish eyes" Alexa[/B] in a talent contest being judged by Peter Davis

[B]UK title[/B] [B]Jaffa[/B] Vs. Steel City Destroyer [B]MMA Match[/B] Don Phoenix Vs [B]TCP[/B] [I]Wooo Pimp Hat![/I] Mike Tastic & The Ego Vs [B]Judas Self & Simon Peter[/B] [B]Tag Title match[/B] [B]The Heroes[/B] Vs. The Firm (Hitman and The Outlaw) Vs. The one percenters [I]Hey, Pantsboy saved me So they get my backing here :D [/I] Herrin Domina & "the Young Englishman" Vs. [B]George mcallister & Lulu[/B] [B]womens tournament[/B] Emma Whatever Vs. [B]Olly Vixen[/B] Eve McQueen Vs. [B]Dave The Snake[/B] Danny Rox Vs. [B]Darren Burridge[/B] Plus: Dawn Storm, Dawn Oxley, [B]Becky D[/B] and "Irish eyes" Alexa in a talent contest being judged by Peter Davis (point for guessing the winner)

UK title [B]Jaffa[/B] Vs. Steel City Destroyer MMA Match [B]Don Phoenix[/B] Vs TCP [I]F*** the Pimp Hat![/I] Mike Tastic & The Ego Vs [B]Judas Self & Simon Peter[/B] Tag Title match The Heroes Vs. [B]The Firm (Hitman and The Outlaw)[/B] Vs. The one percenters [I]Gotta go with my boys here[/I] Herrin Domina & "the Young Englishman" Vs. [B]George mcallister & Lulu[/B] womens tournament Emma Whatever Vs. [B]Olly Vixen[/B] [B]Eve McQueen[/B] Vs. Dave The Snake [B]Danny Rox[/B] Vs. Darren Burridge Plus: Dawn Storm, Dawn Oxley, [B]Becky D[/B] and "Irish eyes" Alexa in a talent contest being judged by Peter Davis (point for guessing the winner)

UK title [B]Jaffa[/B] Vs. Steel City Destroyer MMA Match [B]Don Phoenix [/B]Vs TCP [B]The Don wins.[/B] [B]Mike Tastic & The Ego [/B]Vs Judas Self & Simon Peter Tag Title match The Heroes Vs. [B]The Firm (Hitman and The Outlaw)[/B] Vs. The one percenters Herrin Domina & "the Young Englishman" Vs. [B]George mcallister & Lulu[/B] womens tournament Emma Whatever Vs. [B]Olly Vixen[/B] [B]Eve McQueen [/B]Vs. Dave The Snake [B]Danny Rox [/B]Vs. Darren Burridge Plus: Dawn Storm, [B]Dawn Oxley[/B], Becky D and "Irish eyes" Alexa in a talent contest being judged by Peter Davis (point for guessing the winner)

[QUOTE=Apupunchau@optonline;379564]wait I thought we were the heels. oh well and what's with the demon we're worshipers of he who is most holy not he who is most unholy.[/QUOTE] We aren't heels? I thought you were a holier-than-thou prophet of the Lord, and I was your sneaky traitorous sidekick. P.S. Judas Self has no problem with Demons. I imagine they pay quite well. P.P.S. If my finish isn't the Backstabber, then I'll be very upset.

UK title Jaffa Vs. [B]Steel City Destroyer[/B] MMA Match Don Phoenix Vs [B]TCP[/B] Mike Tastic & The Ego Vs [B]Judas Self & Simon Peter[/B] Tag Title match The Heroes Vs. The Firm (Hitman and The Outlaw) Vs. [B]The one percenters[/B] [B]Herrin Domina & "the Young Englishman" [/B]Vs. George mcallister & Lulu womens tournament [B]Emma Whatever [/B]Vs. Olly Vixen Eve McQueen Vs. [B]Dave The Snake[/B] [B]Danny Rox[/B] Vs. Darren Burridge Plus: Dawn Storm, Dawn Oxley, Becky D and [B]"Irish eyes" Alexa [/B] in a talent contest being judged by Peter Davis (point for guessing the winner)

UK title [B]Jaffa[/B] Vs. Steel City Destroyer (probably by DQ/countout in order to build heat) MMA Match [B]Don Phoenix[/B] Vs TCP Mike Tastic & The Ego Vs [B]Judas Self & Simon Peter[/B] Tag Title match The Heroes Vs. The Firm (Hitman and The Outlaw) Vs. [B]The one percenters[/B] (Prepare for the greatest Tag Team champs evah!!!!) [B]Herrin Domina & "the Young Englishman"[/B] Vs. George mcallister & Lulu womens tournament Emma Whatever Vs. [B]Olly Vixen[/B] (We didn't kidnap her, she went willingly! Honest! We're her fans!) Eve McQueen Vs. [B]Dave The Snake[/B] [B]Danny Rox[/B] Vs. Darren Burridge Plus: Dawn Storm, Dawn Oxley, [B]Becky D[/B] and "Irish eyes" Alexa in a talent contest being judged by Peter Davis (point for guessing the winner)

Guest Bolton
[B]UK title[/B] [B]Jaffa[/B] Vs. Steel City Destroyer [I]Jaffa's da man[/I] [B]MMA Match[/B] [B]Don Phoenix[/B] Vs TCP Mike Tastic & The Ego Vs [B]Judas Self & Simon Peter[/B] [B]Tag Title match[/B] The Heroes Vs. The Firm (Hitman and The Outlaw) Vs. [B]The one percenters[/B] [I]They've been chasing the titles for a long time and need this one[/I] Herrin Domina & "the Young Englishman" Vs. [B]George mcallister & Lulu[/B] [B]womens tournament[/B] Emma Whatever Vs. [B]Olly Vixen[/B] Eve McQueen Vs. [B]Dave The Snake[/B] [I]I'm still rooting for my man Dave[/I] Danny Rox Vs. [B]Darren Burridge[/B] [I]He got rid of a former UK champ[/I] Plus: [B]Dawn Storm[/B], Dawn Oxley, Becky D and "Irish eyes" Alexa in a talent contest being judged by Peter Davis (point for guessing the winner) [I]Politics alert![/I]

UK title Jaffa Vs. [B]Steel City Destroyer[/B] time for a change in the BWA and my clients the one to start the change MMA Match Don Phoenix Vs [B]TCP[/B] Mike Tastic & The Ego Vs [B]Judas Self & Simon Peter[/B] Tag Title match The Heroes Vs. The Firm (Hitman and The Outlaw) Vs. [B]The one percenters [/B] Herrin Domina & [B]"the Young Englishman"[/B] Vs. George mcallister & Lulu womens tournament Emma Whatever Vs. [B]Olly Vixen[/B] the whiney sod will get help from the rest of the firm lol [B]Eve McQueen[/B] Vs. Dave The Snake [B]Danny Rox[/B] Vs. Darren Burridge Plus: Dawn Storm, Dawn Oxley, Becky D and [B]"Irish eyes" Alexa [/B]-my ego rules hehe in a talent contest being judged by Peter Davis [B][SIZE="5"]NEED THIS TO UPDATE SOON, NEED MY FIX [/SIZE][/B]

At the moment I am currently working two jobs and trying to squeeze in my degree, all whilst being the amateur dramatics answer to Brad Pitt, plus being the bestest husband ever, so unfortunatly i don't have a lot of time for anything, you probably would have noticed I have been uncharactirestically quiet! However....... If somebody else wants a crack at running this, or maybe co-running I guess i'm open to idea's. All the stuff is still on my hardrive and the desire to keep it running is intact. But time is a real pain at the moment! So if you are interested PM me!

as many of you know Panix, THE BOSS! has been very busy with real life and has not had time to keep his so-far brilliant diary, this has been a blow to all of us loyal readers. Earlier this week the boss PM'd and e-mailed me, It is my privalidge, my hounour to have been chosen to be the caretaker booker untill Panix is able to come back to being the full time legend that he is. I thank Panix, while i am glad of this opurtunity and flattred I am also very upset that it will not Be Mr. Panix running things for a while, i think i speek for everyone when i say Panix you have done a great job so far, and cant wait untill you are able to come back to work! But Fear not i will not be soley pushing myself and forgetting the rest of you who have worked hard to climb the ranks, The Boss has e-mailed me with upcoming storylines, the results for the next show and some other material to help try and help me work to his high standards. If anyone has a problem with me taking over let me know,,,,,,,,,,,,,so i can cancel your push! hehe only joking, seriously JOKE PUT THE KNIVES DOWN!! No in all seriousness, i hope everyone is ok with this decision. And i just hope i can keep everyone as happy as Panix did. I will also try and improve my spelling and grammer through the wonderfull miricale of the spell check :) So expect service to resume soon. THE SHOW MUST GO ON Thanks for trusting me Panix and hurry up back :)

[QUOTE=jonny_CKY;393767] speek [/QUOTE] [QUOTE=jonny_CKY;393767]I will also try and improve my spelling and grammer through the wonderfull miricale of the spell check :)[/QUOTE] Glad thats all sorted out :p & don't 4get the Danny Rox push we all know he was getting :p

[QUOTE=jonny_CKY;393767]as many of you know Panix, THE BOSS! has been very busy with real life and has not had time to keep his so-far brilliant diary, this has been a blow to all of us loyal readers. Earlier this week the boss PM'd and e-mailed me, It is my privalidge, my hounour to have been chosen to be the caretaker booker untill Panix is able to come back to being the full time legend that he is. I thank Panix, while i am glad of this opurtunity and flattred I am also very upset that it will not Be Mr. Panix running things for a while, i think i speek for everyone when i say Panix you have done a great job so far, and cant wait untill you are able to come back to work! But Fear not i will not be soley pushing myself and forgetting the rest of you who have worked hard to climb the ranks, The Boss has e-mailed me with upcoming storylines, the results for the next show and some other material to help try and help me work to his high standards. If anyone has a problem with me taking over let me know,,,,,,,,,,,,,so i can cancel your push! hehe only joking, seriously JOKE PUT THE KNIVES DOWN!! No in all seriousness, i hope everyone is ok with this decision. And i just hope i can keep everyone as happy as Panix did. I will also try and improve my spelling and grammer through the wonderfull miricale of the spell check :) So expect service to resume soon. THE SHOW MUST GO ON Thanks for trusting me Panix and hurry up back :)[/QUOTE] As long as I get to jump off of high **** I'm happy. ;)

Im hoping Eve McQueen and Pete Davis finally break the obvious sexual tension between them and do it! erm....just kidding! Good luck with this buddy. Really excited to see how somebody else books the characters! Should be a nice change!

hows about this for an angle, Eve gets arrested for aggravated assault on Pete Davis, gets thrown in the slammer and is off screen for a few months. Prison hardens eve and changes his cross dressing ways, he escapes prison by digging a huge tunnel and re-debuts as Steve McQueen! It can't fail to win ratings!

[QUOTE=panix04;394521]hows about this for an angle, Eve gets arrested for aggravated assault on Pete Davis, gets thrown in the slammer and is off screen for a few months. Prison hardens eve and changes his cross dressing ways, he escapes prison by digging a huge tunnel and re-debuts as Steve McQueen! It can't fail to win ratings![/QUOTE] Stone Cold Steve McQueen and you've got your ticket to Global.

Archived