Just a little something to think about.

jagilki

uh oh if thats mispelt i may have got myself in trouble! I have to point out that i dont masturbate. No, no, no, thats digusting! I was mainly referring to my love of angling, i manage to get the bait on the end of the hook in record time! Yep, im the master-baiter! I thought that is what the graphic was referring to, silly me!

[QUOTE=panix04;362970]uh oh if thats mispelt i may have got myself in trouble! I have to point out that i dont masturbate. No, no, no, thats digusting! I was mainly referring to my love of angling, i manage to get the bait on the end of the hook in record time! Yep, im the master-baiter! I thought that is what the graphic was referring to, silly me![/QUOTE] ::shaking head:: I've never understand why such tap dances are meant to be funny

[QUOTE=adamrobertk;363055]It's sad but considering what has been posted on these boards it's actually not bad, god lighten up a bit ryland, you've been telling me to do it long enough...[/QUOTE] mmmm....... that didn't sound like angry Adam to me, that sounded like flippant jokey Adam, angry Adam would have locked the post and banished us from the kingdom! Of course we would have all donned masks and argued about the locking of the thread making us masked-debators, but thats beside the point! :D

Archived