Version 1.2 Released

The official 1.2 patch has now been released, see the main page of the site for details. If you already had the latest temporary patch and don't care about the minor database changes (six of the female renders were upgraded to remove the black shadow around them and the one database error of Natasha Mellow being set as Male being fixed) then you don't really need to download, as there's nothing else to gain. It is highly recommended that everybody else does download it.

[QUOTE=cyberkitten01;363944]I had a bit of trouble finding this update. The link to 'Upgrade 1.2' took me to the Demo-to-Retail upgrade rather than to the WMMA 1.2 download[/QUOTE] So you have to download the 1.2 file rather than the update file?

[QUOTE=Adam Ryland;363723]The official 1.2 patch has now been released, see the main page of the site for details. If you already had the latest temporary patch and don't care about the minor database changes (six of the female renders were upgraded to remove the black shadow around them and the one database error of Natasha Mellow being set as Male being fixed) then you don't really need to download, as there's nothing else to gain. It is highly recommended that everybody else does download it.[/QUOTE] Will you eventually release the 6 upgraded renders for download?

Here you go :) [quote]*** Version 1.2 (25th January 2008) - Fixed problem with accented letters showing up incorrectly in match reports - Fixed lingering issues with weight class genders - Fixed existing staff becoming owners when set not to - Added ability to add weight classes even when matches are booked - Added ability to skip up to one month at a time - Fixed problem with presidency applications - Added block from putting two TV shows on same night - Fixed issue with fighters not blocking signings of promotions who fired them - Added ability to switch belt graphics between background and foreground - Modified hiring code to take into account other contracts more - Modified minimum roster size for promotions with less weight divisions - Fixed RTE6 in pending decision to fire a fighter - Fixed problem with TV coverage - Fixed glitch that could occur with match order - Tweaked minimum roster sizes for larger companies - Fixed problem with calendars misordering events for display - Reactivated missing block on negotiating with dead characters - Fixed error with imported promotion ID numbers - Fixed ID error when starting own promotion in a world without competition - Did extensive work on improving the hiring routines - Did work on ensuring that fighters don't go ages without a fight - Lowered expectations for TV shows - Fixed RTE381 that could occur - Significantly altered the way stat caps were created - Addressed issue with stats degrading too quickly - Fixed various small errors and omissions - Fixed various spelling, grammatical and text output issues[/quote]

Im confused about this to. So if we want to get the new renders Adam was talking about a few weeks ago we have to basically download WMMA all over again? Because the only files im seeing are a demo-retail upgrade and the download to install the entire game. So if one wants to get the newest renders what would I do? Sorry :S

[QUOTE=TheSandMan;366137]Im confused about this to. So if we want to get the new renders Adam was talking about a few weeks ago we have to basically download WMMA all over again? Because the only files im seeing are a demo-retail upgrade and the download to install the entire game. So if one wants to get the newest renders what would I do? Sorry :S[/QUOTE] I've just checked the demo-to-retail file. The demo-to-retail upgrade only contains the executable and the liscence.dll. GDS should update the link on the front page. In order to get the new renders, the full install needs to be redownloaded (as far as I'm aware...I updated with the temporary database just before the official release). [URL="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/downloads.php?id=74"]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/downloads.php?id=74[/URL] Based on my experience, reinstalling should leave your save games in tact but I always recommend backing up the save game folder anyway. As a check Alyssa Taylor, Anna Thompson, Cindy Dumas, Debra Everett, Jessica Herbig, and Joan Whitehouse are a few of the new renders so you should have renders for them in the bodies and faces folder.

Archived