Secrets of the Ring Volume Two: Peter Michaels and SWF 2011

Gregory Keith vs. [B]Darryl Devine[/B]- SWF World Title Match [I]The obvious thing here would be to go for Keith winning via Eisen Interference, but I think the inteference will go wrong and Devine will claim the title, much to the frustration of Eric Eisen. [/I] Valiant vs. [B]Morpheus[/B]- SWF North American Title Match [I]It's not all bad for the Eisen Empire, as I think Morpheus will dispose of Valiant as the North American Champ[/I] DWB vs. Can-Am Blondes vs. [B]Black & Bling[/B]- SWF Tag Team Title Match [I]All 3 title's to change hands ? Why not ?[/I] Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs. Joey Minnesota vs. [B]Remmy Skye[/B] [I]Skye will steal a victory here, as BBS and Minnesota will be too engrossed in beating each other to a pulp.[/I] Tiebreaker: Guess the Icon Sam Keith Jack Bruce Sam Strong [B]Rip Chord[/B] Sean McFly

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Great read so far, you seem to have good storylines going, and I loved the backstory Predictions: [B]Gregory Keith[/B] vs. Darryl Devine- SWF World Title Match [I]You didn't bring him in for nothing, having Darryl chase the title will make things far more interesting imo[/I] Valiant vs. [B]Morpheus[/B]- SWF North American Title Match [I]Eisen will interfere I think, and I believe that Valiant's probably rising up the card.[/I] DWB vs. Can-Am Blondes vs. [B]Black & Bling[/B]- SWF Tag Team Title Match [I]I'm almost 100% sure the titles are going to change hands, I prefer Black and Bling to win them.[/I] [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/B] vs. Joey Minnesota vs. Remmy Skye [I]You're hyping Smith as an ass kicking badass, and what better way to reafirm Smith by giving him the win?[/I] Tiebreaker: Guess the Icon Sam Keith [B]Jack Bruce[/B] Sam Strong Rip Chord Sean McFly Just taking a guess here. I'm curious to see if Richard Eisen plays any role in this.

Gregory Keith vs. [B]Darryl Devine[/B]- SWF World Title Match Valiant vs. [B]Morpheus[/B]- SWF North American Title Match DWB vs. Can-Am Blondes vs. [B]Black & Bling[/B]- SWF Tag Team Title Match Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs. Joey Minnesota vs. [B]Remmy Skye[/B] Tiebreaker: Guess the Icon [B] Sam Keith[/B] Jack Bruce Sam Strong Rip Chord Sean McFly

[B]Gregory Keith[/B] vs. Darryl Devine- SWF World Title Match I'd like to see a face Devine win here, but the best storylines come with the face chasing the title (aka. the exact opposite of the John Cena "God" push -- come to think of it, when it was supposed to be HBK/God vs Vince/Shane I'm surprised the role of God wasn't played by Cena;) ) [B]Valiant[/B] vs. Morpheus- SWF North American Title Match I think Valiant will retain here, possibly by DQ due to Eisen followers interfering in the match on Morpheus' behalf. DWB vs. [B]Can-Am Blondes [/B]vs. Black & Bling- SWF Tag Team Title Match I once had a friend who picked football winners based on which team's uniforms he liked best, and I love the new Can-Am alt pics so I vote for them. [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith [/B]vs. Joey Minnesota vs. Remmy Skye I agree with the above comment...BBS can't be a bad ass without a dominant win. Tiebreaker: Guess the Icon Sam Keith Jack Bruce Sam Strong Rip Chord [B]Sean McFly[/B] Following c-verse logic, Strong and Chord are owners and would be difficult to get, Keith just left recently (I think), I don't really consider Bruce an icon. All of that coupled with the overwhelming board sentiment wanting a Sean/Victoria breakup lead me to believe the return will in fact be Sean McFly.

[B]Gregory Keith[/B] vs. Darryl Devine- SWF World Title Match [I]Why end a 2 year quest for justice in Keith's first properly built match? I see Eisen helping his handpicked selection taking the gold, giving Devine a new focus in his struggle to get back what he believes is his and cementing Eric Eisen's ascension to the heel figurehead role of his father.[/I] [B]Valiant[/B] vs. Morpheus- SWF North American Title Match [I]I think Morpheus has fulfilled his use for the time being.[/I] DWB vs. [B]Can-Am Blondes[/B] vs. Black & Bling - SWF Tag Team Title Match [I]I would go for Black and Bling, but falling to Retro and BBS the show prior hardly seems like a sure sign they'll take the belts, unless it's basically theft.[/I] Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs. [B]Joey Minnesota[/B] vs. Remmy Skye [I]Minnesota... although it will probably be BBS, but I loath the worker, so I'll have my fingers crossed otherwise.[/I] Tiebreaker: Guess the Icon Sam Keith Jack Bruce Sam Strong Rip Chord [B]Sean McFly[/B] [I]The youngest ever champion returns home.[/I]

[B]Gregory Keith[/B] vs. Darryl Devine- SWF World Title Match [I]The corporate champion would look pretty bad if he loses immediately after being brought in. Eisen won't let that happen.[/I] Valiant vs. [B]Morpheus[/B]- SWF North American Title Match [I]If Morpheus doesn't win this one, it's back to the lower card for him. Although I'm not sure how motivated Eisen will be to provide Morpheus any help after his failure against Devine, title wins for both Morpheus and Keith will set Eisen's alliance up as a dominant force and bring Valiant into line with Devine as Eisen's opposition.[/I] DWB vs. Can-Am Blondes vs. [B]Black & Bling[/B]- SWF Tag Team Title Match [I]I'm not sure whether the promotion will want to switch all its major belts to heels, but since Black and Bling seem to be the most developed of the teams here, I'll give them the nod via underhanded means.[/I] Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs. Joey Minnesota vs. [B]Remmy Skye[/B] [I]I'm going with Tigerkinney's theory--Smith and Minnesota will be too concerned with destroying one another to care about the match.[/I] Tiebreaker: Guess the Icon [B]Sam Keith[/B] Jack Bruce Sam Strong Rip Chord Sean McFly [I]Perhaps we'll get to find out how the legend feels about his son's new attitude. My picks above center around the theory that Eisen is setting up a dominant corporate alliance with the younger Keith at its head and that the rest of the promotion will have to organize a resistance movement. I can see the older Keith coming on board on either side of the divide--either to back his son or to oppose him.[/I]

[B]Gregory Keith[/B] vs. Darryl Devine- SWF World Title Match [B]Valiant[/B] vs. Morpheus- SWF North American Title Match DWB vs. [B]Can-Am Blondes [/B]vs. Black & Bling- SWF Tag Team Title Match Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs. [B]Joey Minnesota [/B]vs. Remmy Skye Tiebreaker: Guess the Icon Sam Keith Jack Bruce Sam Strong Rip Chord [B]Sean McFly[/B]

[CENTER][SIZE="4"][B][FONT="Verdana"]Show Five / PPV[/FONT][/B] [/SIZE] Photobucket[/CENTER] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Verdana"][B][CENTER]“When Hell Freezes Over”[/CENTER][/B][/FONT][/SIZE] [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket[/CENTER] [B][CENTER]Valiant vs. Morpheus -SWF North American Title Match-[/CENTER][/B] [B][I]Result: Valiant pins Morpheus @ 10:03[/B] Peter’s Notes: A heartbreakingly close loss for the very motivated Morpheus opens the pay per view with a bang. The crowd’s reaction to every near fall makes this one quite exciting, and they start coming fast and furious at around the seven minute mark. With Valiant attempting to regain his feet following a belly-to-belly suplex, Morpheus attempts the MS ’09, but Valiant sees him coming at the last[CENTER][/CENTER] second and pulls the top rope down, sending the big veteran to the floor. The finish comes a couple of minutes later when Morpheus once again has Valiant reeling, this time the result of some questionable tactics and decides to go to the top turnbuckle, a rarity broken out for ppv. Being such a big man, it takes Morpheus a bit too long to mount the buckles and as he leaps, attempting a huge flying body press, Valiant turns just right and shifts his weight, carrying Morpheus’ momentum over. With a quick cradle of the leg, Valiant scores the three count and the successful North American Title defense. Morpheus, understandably, is crushed by the defeat, and takes quite awhile to leave the ring. Grade: B-[/I] As the ring announcer gets set to introduce the three tag teams competing in the next match, the Jumbotron flashes a few times, getting everyone’s attention as the arena lights go out. When a quick burst of pyro finishes blasting, numbers roll across the screen, affixing themselves together in a line and starting a countdown from 7:23:59:59. The crowd is excited, but has more than its share of boos mixed in. The clock continues but begins picking up speed as the crowd cheers. They notice it and go crazy, seeing how much time they can take off. Pretty soon the place is in an absolute frenzy and there is less than a minute remaining on the countdown. Suddenly, a voice. Eric Eisen’s. “Tired of countdowns? Tired of companies that make you wait weeks, months, or even years? The SWF always feeds your need.” [CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] With that, through a wall of sparks, [B]Jack Bruce[/B] emerges and begins playing to the crowd, doing his famous air guitar and Metallica hair swing. JB: “I’m Ba-ack!” [I][CENTER](Huge pop)[/CENTER][/I] “I’m back for another world tour of the SWF, baby. Only this time, I’m not going to be alone for long.” Jack points to the ‘tron and some footage rolls promoting SWF Entertainment’s first reality series, “Jack of Love” starring Jack Bruce, which very obviously is a T&A fest and an almost assured comedy goldmine. A few highlights of the casting sessions play before the spotlight returns to Jack on the live show. “It’s going to be out of control, people. I mean, picture me living in a house with eight beautiful ladies, trying to find true love and someone to take on the road with me for the long haul, baby.” [I][CENTER](Another pretty good response from the crowd)[/CENTER][/I] “Tune in to the next SWF Supreme Assault for the premiere episode.” “J-B is O-U-T.” Grade: B+ [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket[/CENTER] [B][CENTER]Dirty White Boyz vs. Black & Bling vs. Can-Am Blondes -SWF World Tag Team Title Match-[/CENTER][/B] [I][B]Result: DWB win via pinfall @ 8:45[/B] Peter’s Notes: We had to get the tag team champions on the PPV even though there hasn’t been much by way of a story to get them here. They are in my plans and need the exposure on this level. Basically we had them all keep the lid on the action until the end, using the time to advance their characters in the ring. The Can-Am Blondes played the ravishing heels, hopping out of the ring in the match’s early going to have Queen Emily fix their hair while Greg Black and Danny B Bling put over their awkward but budding new partnership. The Dirty White Boyz…well, they barely sell anything in the ring, but in doing so, look like the badasses we portray them as. Black and Bling get the highlight of the match, as the DWB and Can-Am Blondes battle on the floor, both men get a running start and dive over the top rope, wiping out all four of their opponents. For the finish we wrote in a spot where Baby Jamie chases the Blondes, who were “tired of wrestling tonight” back up the ramp and backstage to force them back into the action, setting up a great table spot for the DWB and Black & Bling that culminated with Lead Belly powerbombing Black over the top rope to the floor through two stacked tables. When the ref returns without the Blondes, he finds Grease Hogg covering Black and makes his final count. Grade: C[/I] [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket[/CENTER] Remmy Skye is standing backstage getting ready to cut a promo with Emma Chase. But as Emma gets ready to begin her questions, Remmy spaces out and starts to walk off. Emma is confused and follows Remmy who has his hands up in the air and appears to be talking to himself. R: “It just doesn’t matter…” EC: “What is it Remmy; what doesn’t matter?” R: “Look, no disrespect to you at all, dudette, but I don’t think you’ll understand. It’s just something I’m going to have to live with. Probably forever.” EC: “What is it? Talk to me.” R: “Nothing, all right! Just forget I said anything.” EC: “Can we still do the interview?” R: “What does it matter? I’m not going to win anyway. What’s the use?” Remmy heads for an exit, but Emma reaches out and puts her hand on his shoulder. Suddenly, it is as if he has been struck by lightning, with a pair of massive convulsions visibly shaking his body. When he turns around to look at Emma, his eyes are wide open, almost lidless. EC: “What? What is it?” But Remmy can’t speak. He seems to be in shock. Grade: B [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket[/CENTER] [B][CENTER] Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs. Joey Minnesota vs. Remmy Skye [/CENTER][/B] [I][B]Result: Joey Minnesota wins via pinfall @ 14:11[/B] Peter’s Notes: It’s a shame we couldn’t get the rights to Stealer’s Wheel’s “Stuck in the Middle With You” because it would’ve made a perfect official theme song for this match. For any number of reasons, the old booking staff had never found ways to get these guys over the hump, so here they linger, at midcard status, putting on B+ matches in the middle of my PPV’s. My goal is to do what I can in the next year (providing Bulldozer resigns, that is) to elevate these three guys to the upper part of the SWF card in one way or another. How can I not after a match this good that was booked as a semi throwaway to give Ana and I time to hype the main event on the headsets? Anyway this one is good throughout, with everyone on their game and hitting all of their regular spots. At about the ten minute mark, Joey and Remmy begin working together to slow the Bulldozer and after taking a hearty double team beating, Smith appears to be on his way out. But Minnesota’s next punch just angers the big man. Pretty soon, a series of right hands has whipped Smith into a lather, ending only when Dozer has cleared the ring with running forearm strikes. Remmy slides back into the ring and gets Smith’s attention while Joey sneaks back in behind him, striking with an enzugiri that catches Smith on the ear, staggering him. A second rope spring board backflip moonsault by Remmy knocks Dozer down and out of the ring, but lands him right in the grasp of Minnesota, who spins him around for a surprise half nelson backbreaker and a Minnesota Salute combo for the win. Grade: B+[/I] [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket[/CENTER] Eric Eisen berates Morpheus backstage in the hallway in front of a few staffers. Eisen is getting really animated and comes close to slapping on a couple of occasions, trying to emphasize a point. EE: “You just can’t get it done, can you? In any capacity. You couldn’t handle Devine and you sure as hell can’t handle Valiant. Wait, can you tell me what it is exactly that you are capable of.” M: “Morpheus is many things, and right now he feels as though he is outside of your circle, looking in to where he wants to be.” EE: “Because you are out of the circle. That’s why you feel like that, loser, is because you are out.” M: “Are you dismissing Morpheus from duty?” EE: “’Is Morpheus retarded or something’ Yes, you are dismissed, find the door loser. There’s no way this corporation can be a success until it severs all of its ties to assets like you? [CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] As Morpheus reaches his boiling point and grabs Eisen, [B]Bull Wrecker [/B](formerly Eric the Bull of USPW) emerges from the camera’s periphery and destroys Morpheus, getting cheered on by the interim CEO. EE: “You did this to yourself, Morpheus! This corporation cannot have failure or be associated with weakness!” Bull Wrecker quickly has Morpheus bleeding, rubbing his wound along the wall for crimson effect. After grabbing a chair and lambasting him with it, Wrecker begins to fit the back of the chair underneath the jaw of Morpheus, showing he intends to do some serious damage. As he gets it settled in the right spot and begins salivating at the thought, backstage security descends and surrounds Morpheus, attending to him and ultimately saving his hide. Grade: B+ A short video package plays hyping the main event between Gregory Keith and Darryl Devine. In particular, it reviews the long term feud between Eric Eisen and Devine and brings the new era of CEO Eisen's rise to power and his subsequent signing of Keith into better focus. Grade: B+ [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket [/CENTER] [B][CENTER]Gregory Keith vs. Darryl Devine -SWF World Title Match-[/CENTER][/B] [I][B]Result: Gregory Keith defeats Darryl Devine @ 31:04[/B] Peter’s Notes: A great match …or at least a very, very good one, and a successful PPV main event that stayed true to what we had planned, an old school wrestling match. And to be honest, Devine and Keith were nearly perfect out there, taking their time with spots and not burning the crowd out too early with anything serious. Like any good fireworks display, they saved the best for the end. After a tumble out of the ring saw the fight go to the floor, Keith began attempting to cut corners, choking Devine with the sleeve of his ring robe while Eric Eisen, present since the beginning of the match, kept referee Jay Fair occupied. A minute or so later, again attempting to avoid a double team on the floor, Darryl leaps up onto the edge of the skirt looking for a moonsault, but seeing Keith coming for him, does a cartwheel on the ring apron to avoid the grasp of Keith and then uses the second rope to moonsault Eric Eisen. Keith’s killer instinct shows as he regains control of the match in the ring some time later, keeping the worn Devine down on the mat with a unique variation of an armbar. Slowly, the fans get behind Devine, knowing what’s at stake, clapping in unison like a heartbeat. And so he begins to make a comeback. When he catches fire, Eric Eisen, lurking near the timekeeper’s table, grabs the bell and brings it back to the ring area with him, sliding a pair of brass knuckles (from his pocket) one way to get Fair’s attention, and tossing Keith the bell a second later. With a dull thud, Keith drills Devine in the head with the bell and quickly lobs it back out of the ring where it is caught and promptly returned to the timekeeper by Eisen. Devine, being unconscious, can’t raise his arm in three chances after being locked in Keith’s Proton Lock. Peter Michaels: “Both men really emptied their tanks in this one. What a battle! But what an embarrassing ending. Eric Eisen has screwed Darryl Devine again.” Grade: B+[/I] Show: B [B]Copyright Supreme Sports 2011[/B] (ooc: Thanks to everyone who has been reading and commenting. Getting different thoughts about the things I've written is a lot of fun and I think will help the long term development of this dynasty. Again, many thanks.)

[FONT="Verdana"][B][CENTER][SIZE="4"]-Show Six Preview-[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B][/FONT] [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket[/CENTER] After his big win at “When Hell Freezes Over”, the corporate choice for champion Gregory Keith will be presented with the SWF World Heavyweight Championship in a special coronation ceremony organized by interim CEO Eric Eisen. Eisen said on SWF.com that this celebration would be unlike any ever conducted honoring a new champion in the history of professional wrestling. Should you miss it? [CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] Bull Wrecker, who made a shocking debut at the PPV attacking Morpheus, will see his first action in an SWF ring. CEO Eric Eisen has said Wrecker’s debut will be special, and after witnessing the way that the massive Wrecker bloodied such a gifted veteran superstar at “When Hell Freezes Over” under Eisen’s orders, one can only wonder who will have the unfortunate task of being his first opponent. [CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] Jack is back, baby, and he’s bringing the girls to the party! This week’s Supreme TV promises to make history twice, not only offering the aforementioned championship coronation of Gregory Keith, but by having the premiere episode of Jack Bruce’s brand new SWF sponsored VH1 reality show “Jack of Love”, simulcast live. After debuting to one of the biggest crowd responses in recent memory, how many people will tune in to witness the real life escapades of one of professional wrestling’s biggest characters and his search for a soulmate? [SIZE="4"][FONT="Verdana"][B][CENTER]Make sure to set your DVR's; this week's Supreme TV is going to be one that is talked about for ages. Tonight @ 11:10pm EST Following RAW, only on America-Sports-1![/CENTER][/B] [/FONT][/SIZE] [B]Copyright Supreme Sports 2011[/B]

"I Have Only One Burning Desire..." [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B][FONT="Verdana"]-Show Six-[/FONT][/B][/SIZE] Photobucket [FONT="Verdana"][SIZE="4"][B]“I Have Only One Burning Desire…”[/B][/SIZE][/FONT] Photobucket Photobucket[/CENTER] When Morpheus arrives at the building, Valiant is in his locker room waiting. The two immediately go nose to nose and appear ready to resume their battle over the North American title when [B]Bull Wrecker[/B], strutting down the hall, sees an opportunity and jumps Morpheus again, taking him down and laying a torrent of punches onto his upper body. Valiant doesn’t move initially, content to stand aside and watch his enemy get beaten, but when Wrecker produces a sledgehammer from wherever they keep sledgehammers during wrestling shows and moves toward the prone Morpheus, he takes a quick step toward him and grabs the business end of the weapon. Wrecker is stunned, alternating his wide eyed gaze between the hammer and Valiant while attempting to wrest it from the grip of the North American champion. Valiant doesn’t budge as the two struggle over it, almost taking it completely away from Wrecker as SWF security fills the room to separate the two men. Bull Wrecker smiles nastily at Valiant as he is ushered back into the hallway. He mouths “You’re next” as his shoulders brush the doorframe. Grade: B [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket [B]Remmy Skye vs. Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/CENTER] [I]Result: Bulldozer Brandon Smith wins via countout @ 13:44[/B] Peter’s Notes: I thought I spotted a bit of chemistry between these two at the PPV and I was right, as Smith and Skye put on a show for Supreme TV fans. Remmy takes a beating too, as we have totally turned Bulldozer loose on his opponents from now on. The early part of the match is a very basic big man versus little man type of thing until Smith catches Remmy with a forearm shot that crumples the space cowboy. Skye eventually weathers the storm and runs off a series of his own moves, getting a great sell job by Dozer on his Japanese armdrag trifecta. The finish is nifty, and I’m told that these two went through it in the ring until right before they began letting people into the building. After ducking a massive lariat that might’ve ended the match, Remmy leaps up onto Bulldozer’s shoulders. But before Skye can snap the big man back over with a hurancanrana, Smith has repositioned his arms and prepares to powerbomb Remmy through the mat. Standing with his back to the ropes, Dozer rears back, but Remmy jumps at the last possible second…out of the powerbomb, but freefalling from over the top rope to the floor and landing with a thud. Referee Baby Jamie makes the last count of the mandatory twenty as he jumps out of the ring to check on Remmy, who has barely moved. Grade: B+[/I] [CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] As the combatants from the last match clear out of the ringside area, the Jumbotron flashes a few images of Jack Bruce and, as the crowd goes bonkers, the first episode of “Jack of Love” rolls. Surrounded by eight very attractive ladies, Bruce welcomes them to the show and tells them that before they even get a chance to unpack their belongings, there will be a challenge that eliminates two of them from the competition. The girls are obviously distressed as they are led from the front of the “Jack of Love” house into the kitchen’s huge walk in freezer. There, hanging very imposingly, are four huge sides of beef, swinging just a bit from their hooks. JB: “Now, all of you chicks know that ‘ol JB was in the running to play the lead in Rocky 17, but that I couldn’t bring myself to do the expected training sequence, so it went instead to Kirk Cameron. However….I expect that the girl that becomes my number one won’t mind getting down and dirty. So, without any further delay, who wants to step up and [B]beat my meat[/B]?” The girls look at each other a bit confused. JB: “Babies, I don’t think you’re understanding exactly what I mean. There are four sides of beef, and eight of you. In groups of two, you’re going to compete to KO the opponent that I’ve chosen…..and it used to say ‘moo’. So have at it. The last pair of you to knock the beef off of its hook are heading home tonight.” With that, the girls pair off and begin wailing on the giant pieces of cow. Bruce stands with his legs crossed and his hands in the front pocket of his blue sequined sweatshirt. A couple of them are very tentative at first but begin realizing the seriousness of facing elimination and give their all. Right away one pair knocks their cow down and begins celebrating, leaving three teams remaining. One of the active combatants, a dancer (aren’t they all?) with huge fakies named Kaylee begins too pout, jutting her lower botox pontoon out and stomping her feet…more or less not helping her partner. Another team stays alive by swinging theirs off the hook, leaving only two teams left. Team Kaylee begins squabbling and stops completely, and just as the other remaining team picks their beef up and lifts it off the hook, the two members of Team Kaylee jump on each other and a hairpulling catfight ensues. Jack just stands back and watches them roll around and pseudo fight until security comes to break it up and escort the losing ladies off of the property. Jack: “Does anybody need a beer as much as I do?” They all yell in approval. Jack: “Well, it’ll have to wait until after ya’ll shower because [B]you’re filthy from beating my meat. Get down on it![/B]” He winks at the camera. And it’s as lame as it sounds. Grade: B [CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] Shining the World Heavyweight Title belt for the championship presentation later tonight in his office backstage, Eric Eisen sits fuming. On a monitor in the corner, the replay of Valiant saving Morpheus from the corporate assassin, Bull Wrecker rolls. Eisen stops massaging the gold momentarily and hits his intercom button. “Get this message to Steve backstage so he can let Valiant and Morpheus know that, since they seem to work so well together, they’ll have a match tonight………as partners. In fact, it’ll be hardcore match against the tag team champions, the Dirty White Boyz. Let ‘em know.” Eisen hits the button again, ending his message to his secretary and grabs his remote, turning up Supreme Assault TV before going back to buffing the belt. “C’mon ratings.” Grade: B+ [I][CENTER](Commercial)[/CENTER][/I] [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket[/CENTER] The show returns from its commercial break with a massive display of pyrotechnics, and, as is customary, Peter Michaels and Ana Garcia running their mouths, selling the absolute beejeezus out of the rest of the show. But as the music hits for the next wrestler’s entrance, Peter stops abruptly. “Fans, I am getting word in my headset that a small fire has broken out among some of the equipment. We are sorry for the delay that….” His face changes color. “….um….ok, fans it seems that the fire that has broken out in behind the SWF’s staging is a bit bigger than we had earlier thought. We will be going to a black screen with our logo on it for the time being…..so, try to stay with us.” As the show flips over to its “Technical Difficulties” screen (all too familiar now) some smoke is visible in the wide arena shot as the live audience exits the building. Please Stand By … . ….. …. . ……. ……… ……… SWF Supreme TV returns to the airwaves amidst a considerable amount of chaos. As someone off camera yells, “Just keep rolling” the shot is of SWF staffers and talent spilling out of the arena and gathering behind it in a parking lot. Some significant smoke billows out of the building behind them. A few wrestlers are arguing with the building’s security about whether or not it’s safe to go back inside to grab their stuff, and they are held out of the doorway. As Ana Garcia and Steve Flash circle around the talent, trying to make sure everyone is accounted for, the members of the audience start to fill the parking area, and it becomes harder to keep track of anyone. Just as the fire trucks begin to show up with their sirens wailing and some sense of relief has eased the building tension, someone shouts, “Where’s Emma?” [CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] Grade: B [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket[/CENTER] “There’s no reason we can’t have our match right out here. It is a hardcore match, right? What’s more hardcore than a parking lot fight?” The cameraman jogs away from the chaos among the staffers and begins shooting a shoving match that has broken out between the Dirty White Boyz and Valiant and Morpheus. The DWB appear ready, regardless of the fire, to get it on with their assigned opponents, and don’t seem to be getting much resistance from Morpheus and Valiant who have their fists clenched. While it is very crazy behind the arena, Jay Fair appears, shrugs at the idea of having the match under the current circumstances, and calls for the bell, which doesn’t ring. Grade: B [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket [B]Dirty White Boyz vs. Valiant/Morpheus[/B] Photobucket [B]-Hardcore Parking Lot Brawl-[/B][/CENTER] [I][B]Result: DWB win via pinfall @ 13:33[/B] Peter’s Notes: A much better match than we ever expected. I’m not sure if the stars aligned in certain way before the match or whether it is a full moon tonight, but the tag team champions and Valiant and Morpheus take each other to a new level. The DWB are proficient hardcore wrestlers, but because they’ve been performing in the SWF for so long with the limitations the former booking team had, no one really remembers anymore. Morpheus and Valiant were the surprises of the match to me, especially Valiant who had never bled in a match before tonight. When we approached him about it, he was so nonchalant in saying yes; it was like he was going to do it himself after work anyway. And the guy seemed to have fun doing it, too, which was amusing. They used everything that was around, and we had all sorts of fun arguing over the placement of the weapons before the match among the staff. Like why, for example, can you just “find” a barbed wire two by four under the ring in a hardcore match? A hammer I can understand because at least it’s a tool that may or may not be used to set up the ring in the casual fan’s mind…but a barbed wire wrapped oven mitt or something? Seriously? Anyway, the DWB conceived a great finish for this one that we actually stole for another match later, but we were lucky enough to put a few really good ideas together that we were all on board with for another. With Morpheus and a completely bloodied Valiant rallying after closing a car door onto the head and shoulder of Grease Hogg, both are blindsided by Bull Wrecker, who is wielding a tire iron (see, appropriate right?). After a few verbal snorts and a few well placed crow bar shots, Wrecker leaves them to their fate. The recovering Grease Hogg and Lead Belly celebrate their comeback, double powerbombing both Valiant and Morpheus onto the hoods of cars, bending each horribly in the process. Grade: B+[/I] [CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] The show goes straight to a shot of Eric Eisen as he talks to two or three firefighters. Eric is trying to describe to them, using a poorly sketched map of the building, where Emma Chase might’ve been last should the firefighters decide to re-enter the building to search for her. As they discuss scenarios, a cameraman who is looking through his footage spots Emma on his reel only seconds before the fire broke out and, after unsuccessfully trying to describe the location, volunteers to go back inside with them to show them the exact spot. They confer and decide that it may be the only opportunity they get to rescue Chase and agree to take the cameraman inside. Grade: B+ [CENTER][I](Commercial)[/I][/CENTER] Supreme TV returns with a shot from behind of a team of four firefighters in full gear, making their way though the super smoky maze of hallways inside tonight’s ill fated venue. Using hand signals, the cameraman is able to direct the team to a spot right near where the interview set had been erected earlier in the evening. With the camera adjusting its focus, a small female frame is distinguishable among some debris on the floor. It has to be Emma. The team cautiously moves forward, but just as they are within ten or fifteen feet of the form, a beam crackles and falls from above, blocking their path. As the team begins to retreat, the camera catches some movement in its periphery and focuses on it, showing someone…or something moving among the flames and smoke, leaning over to lift Emma in its arms and race for an exit. The team escapes the way they came in and exchange high fives, with Emma presumably safe in the parking lot, but when Steve Flash walks over to them with his arms up, asking about Emma, they stand in unison, stunned. “That….person. Didn’t he take her….out here? Where….? What?” Emma Chase is nowhere to be seen. Grade: B [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket[/CENTER] Eric Eisen, now leaning against a truck with Gregory Keith in the far service lot, instructs Bull Wrecker to find Darryl Devine and do something similar to what he did to Morpheus and Valiant to the new World Champion’s top contender. Bull: “What should I do to him?” EE: “I don’t know. Throw him off of something. Something high.” Bull: “Throw him off of Remmy Skye?” EE: [I]“Something high, Dumbass[/I].” [I](Wrecker chuckles)[/I] Bull: “Actually boss, when you think about it for a minute…” EE: “[B]JUST DO IT[/B]!” Grade: B [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket [B]Darryl Devine vs. Bull Wrecker -Tractor Trailer Match-[/CENTER] [I]Result: Bull Wrecker wins after tossing Darryl Devine off of the trailer @ 16:33[/B] Peter’s Notes: An SWF first, this actually will go down in the books as the only match officially sanctioned to take place atop two tractor trailers…so, you know….kudos. Wrecker scales the front of the truck and then, once on top, begins taunting Darryl Devine until he does the same. As far as action, having an actual wrestling match on top of two trailers like this really hinders what the performers can do from their arsenals. But both Bull and Darryl took road agent Steve Flash’s advice about really playing up how cautious and careful their every move is, and it really adds to the intensity of the whole deal. Devine also adds several “I’m a whisker away from falling, but I save myself at the last possible second” spots, which I’m glad he was able to pull off because neither Bull Wrecker the character nor Bull Wrecker the person was going to be trying it. For a finish, we had our friends over at XFX help us set up a stunt box, which is essentially a large kiddie pool filled with high density foam blocks. It’s very mobile so it was perfect for what we wanted to do. With Devine rallying and seeming to be on the precipice of knocking Wrecker off of the trailer, Eric Eisen and Gregory Keith appear atop the trailer as well and proceed to overwhelm Devine, stomping him mercilessly in a three on one beatdown. With the winner being the competitor who tosses his opponent off the truck, Wrecker takes special glee in hoisting Devine onto his shoulder as Keith and Eisen spur him on, lifting him high over his head, military press style, and dropping him over the edge of the truck. We shot it from a spot that you could only see him go over, but you couldn’t see him land, and had a cameraman with a live camera run all the way around the truck…the long way, mind you, before he could get a look at Devine. By that time, we have gotten Darryl out of the stunt box and moved it to the other side of the truck’s cab out of site, leaving only Devine’s awkwardly positioned “unconscious” form on the concrete. In the show’s final shot, Eric Eisen, Gregory Keith, and Bull Wrecker exchange high fives atop the trailer. With the camera closing in, Eric Eisen stops suddenly and turns his gaze back to the smoky building. EE: “The belt! I think I left the belt inside.” Grade: B+[/I] Show Grade: B [B]Copyright Supreme Sports 2011[/B]

[FONT="Verdana"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]-Show Seven Preview-[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/FONT] [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket[/CENTER] After last week’s impromptu ‘meat beating’ challenge that sent two members of the initial roster home, this week’s “Jack of Love” Episode is titled “Meet the Girls” and will introduce the remaining six competitors to the world. Who will be your favorite? Will it be Kelly? Or Tawny? Or Raven? Or.... [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket[/CENTER] Bull Wrecker, fresh from tossing Darryl Devine off of a tractor trailer truck on last week’s Supreme TV, will take on Puerto Rican Power. Puerto Rican Power has been in a bit of a slump of late. Can he turn it around against the corporate assassin? Or will Puerto rico's favorite son become another victim on Wrecker's path? [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket[/CENTER] Joey Minnesota and his protégé, KC Glenn, both requested matches against Bulldozer Brandon Smith after Smith’s insulting of Glenn and subsequent piefacing of Joey on the Supreme TV the week before “When Hell Freezes Over”, so we gave them one. This week, Joey and KC will team up to take on the Bulldozer in a two on one handicap tag team match. Can Minnesota and Glenn use the obvious benefits of taking to the ring as a team to their advantage against a monster like Bulldozer, or will Glenn’s inexperience be too much to overcome? [CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] -Plus, all of the fallout from the fire and a discussion with the interim CEO. With in depth coverage of the investigation, including facts you can’t get anywhere else. Is everyone ok? Where is Emma Chase? Where is the World Title? Who did the camera see inside during the blaze? Somebody must know something. Tune in to find out all the details. [CENTER] [FONT="Impact"][SIZE="4"]All of this plus….[I]well, you know the rest[/I].[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT="Verdana"][SIZE="4"][B]Supreme TV SWF: The past, present, and future of professional wrestling[/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER] Copyright Supreme Sports 2011

Really looking forward to the next installment of Jack O'Love....that last one was hilarious. You really managed to capture the cringe-worthy naffness of those 'Diva-Search' type segements Favourite line of the whole show: [I][B]JB[/B]: “In groups of two, you’re going to compete to KO the opponent that I’ve chosen…..and it used to say ‘moo’."[/I]

[FONT="Verdana"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]-Breaking News-[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/FONT] [CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] [I](AP)- Wrestleslap.com has confirmed in a pair of spoilers that the SWF Shooting Star title, retired in June 2008, will be reinstated and that the company has agreed to terms with veteran Skull DeBones. DeBones has been working a part time schedule with a handful of Japanese promotions and was most recently wrestling for CGC in Canada when he remained on North American soil. The SWF Shooting Star title was retired in 2008 after the company felt that their product was forcing them in another direction. It was last held by Remmy Skye. [/I] [B]Copyright Supreme Sports 2011 [/B] [I](ooc: A multi show weekend is at hand, beloved readers. Don't forget to check back often)[/I]

[CENTER][FONT="Verdana"][B][SIZE="4"]Show Seven[/SIZE][/B][/FONT] Photobucket[/CENTER] [FONT="Verdana"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]“Arson?”[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/FONT] Video footage of last week’s Supreme TV plays, focusing on the backstage fire, the hardcore streetfight, the tractor trailer match, and the disappearance of staff member Emma Chase. The final seconds replay Eric Eisen’s realization that the SWF World Championship was left in the burned out building. Grade: B+ [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket[/CENTER] [B][CENTER]Big Smack Scott vs. Robbie Retro[/CENTER][/B] [B][I]Result: Big Smack Scott wins via pinfall @ 4:19[/I][/B] [I]Peter’s Notes: This didn’t look good from the start for Robbie Retro. Not only does it appear that the unthinkable is happening, that Big Smack Scott is getting a push and appears quite motivated, but at the start of this match, interim CEO Eric Eisen made his way out onto the stage and sat in a folding chair, watching the action. Scott doesn’t even let Eisen get comfortable before taking the action right to Retro, punishing him with a plethora of stomps after taking him down with a bodyslam. After a dangerous looking powerbomb that bounces Retro off of the canvas, Scott wastes little time in getting Retro to his feet and drilling him with his new finisher “The Big Smack Smack” (STO) before getting the quick pin. Grade: C-[/I] [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket[/CENTER] With teams of detectives and fire marshals set up backstage, conducting interviews with every member of the SWF backstage staff and roster, interim CEO Eric Eisen mills around between all of their locations, attempting to keep abreast of anything they might discover. Danny B Bling and Greg Black are interviewed together as are Remmy Skye and California Love Machine., who look clear eyed for once. As a fire marshal asks, via intercom, to speak with Darryl Devine, the Dirty White Boyz exit an interview area and are quickly approached by Eric Eisen who is keeping his voice low. EE: “Listen. I know that you boys are smarter than people give you credit for. And I also know that you boys really, really love….money. Am I right?” (Lead Belly and Grease Hogg both nod at the CEO, their shared scowls shifting back into semi-smiles.) EE: “Good. That’s what I thought.” (He leans in, very close to the tag team champions, whispering now.) EE: “I want you guys to be my eyes and ears backstage. I’m all for a police and fire marshal investigation, but my bet is that they’ll turn up a faulty wire or something lame like that. I have this hunch….this gut feeling that someone among our locker room knows exactly what happened last week and that it wasn’t an accident at all. Is it a coincidence that the World Heavyweight title has not been recovered from the burned out wreck that was my office? There are a lot of people that are out to make this corporation, the SWF, look bad. I’m positive that this was an inside job and I want to be the one to deal with whoever is responsible. In this house, I am the judge, jury, and executioner…but I can’t do anything until I know for sure who did this. That’s where you come in. I’m going to give you complete authority over our internal investigation, which is no small complement. Do you think you can handle it?" (The DWB nod again.) EE: “Good. I’m glad we’re on the same page. Welcome to the corporate family.” Grade: B [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket[/CENTER] [B][CENTER]Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs. Joey Minnesota/KC Glenn[/CENTER][/B] [I][B]Result: Bulldozer Brandon Smith wins via pinfall @ 9:07[/B][/I] [I]Peter’s Notes: Bulldozer Brandon Smith is really involved in what we want the SWF to be, eventually, and he shows why in a two on one handicap match, dispatching Joey Minnesota and KC Glenn with extreme prejudice. Minnesota and Glenn weren’t squashed per se, but Dozer is becoming very believable as a bad mf’er. It also helps to have an opponent like Joey (or his wonder-twin KC) who really encourages his opposition to “play it close”. Smith gets in all of his trademark offense, striking with kicks, punches, and vicious forearm shots before unfurling his collection of power moves on KC Glenn. Minnesota seems a bit upset at Glenn’s inability to make the tag as he is systematically dismantled by Bulldozer down the stretch, but makes save after save on pinfall attempts, really getting under the skin of referee Baby Jamie. The finish comes on a collision between Glenn and Minnesota that knocks Joey out of the ring onto the floor and leaves the staggered youngster Glenn turned away from the charging Bulldozer, who eviscerates him with a lariat and scores the pin. Grade: B-[/I] [CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] A video package titled “Jacob Jett: Phenomenal” rolls on the jumbotron. Smash cuts of some otherworldly high flying moves are spliced in among a still, seated shot of the young Jett, fresh from a workout, towel around his neck. (Ana: “Jacob Jett defies logic, Peter; he’s a true pro wrestling innovator, and he’s only 26 years old.” Peter: “With the rebirth of the Shooting Star division, he’ll be a good fit here in the SWF.”) Grade: C+ [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket[/CENTER] Eric Eisen is in his backstage office with Gregory Keith and Bull Wrecker obviously scheming about their enemies, when Eisen sends Wrecker to summon Big Smack Scott. Wrecker barely has the door opened before he sees BSS in the hallway and beckons him. After being ushered into the office by the corporate assassin and shaking hands with both the World Champion and the interim CEO, he sits. EE: “Mr. Scott, I would like to tell you that, in all honesty, this corporation has had its eye on you for quite some time. I watched your match tonight, in person, for a reason. The people that brought you to SWF all those years ago are still in charge. And right now, one of those people needs a favor.” BSS: “I’m all ears, boss. Who do you need me to hurt?” EE: “Valiant.” (They nod at each other.) EE: “Do you want to know why?” BSS: “I don’t need a reason other than your direct order.” EE: “That’s exactly what the corporation wanted to hear.” (Big Smack Scott stands up and prepares to leave.) EE: “Do a good job and there’s a North American title shot in it for you. That’s what’s really important to you isn’t it Scott? Gold is respect.” BSS walks out the door with a twisted smile creeping along his face. BSS: “That’s what I need, boss. Some respect.” Grade: B [I][CENTER](Commercial Break)[/CENTER][/I] [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket[/CENTER] [B][CENTER]Bull Wrecker vs. Puerto Rican Power[/CENTER][/B] [I][B]Result: Bull Wrecker wins via pinfall @ 3:04[/B][/I] [I]Peter’s Notes: SQUASH ALERT. I know there is already a “Great White Shark” swimming in the waters of professional wrestling, but, holy crapola does it seem to apply here too. Wrecker is a machine with an absolutely explosive attack. It starts with Puerto Rico’s favorite wrestler getting caught between the ropes during his entrance with a barrage of kicks and punches and ends a few moves later with Bull Wrecker’s half nelson suplex. Watching Wrecker, a sculpted masterpiece, toss the three hundred plus pound PRP over his head like he weighed nothing was a sight to behold. In fact, Wrecker looked as good and as dominant in this type of match as you can. Grade: B-[/I] [CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] The jumbotron begins rolling the latest installment of VH1’s “Jack of Love” featuring the SWF’s Jack Bruce. This one is titled “Episode Two: Meet the Girls” and begins with the remaining six ladies walking onto the living room set to sit down and have a group gathering with Jack. Bruce, as usual, is wearing a bandana and playing air guitar to music that only exists in his head. The girls all grab spots on the couch and begin exchanging small talk both with Jack and among themselves when the show’s host walks in, welcomes them to the show, and begins asking questions. Host: “Alright ladies, welcome to the second episode of “Jack of Love” on VH1. This evening we’re going to forgo elimination and just take the time to get to know you.” (The girls are very happy about the no-elimination announcement.) JB: “Alright then, do any of you follow professional wrestling at all? (Not a single hand raised.) JB: “Nobody? Ok, how many of you own my album?” (One hand goes up.) JB: “Just one of you? Ok, darling what’s your name?” K: “Krystal.” JB: “Krystal, what’s your favorite song on my album? I’ve got my guitar right here.” K: “I think it’s called “Born in the USA”. That’s the one. I love that song.” JB: “That’s not one of my songs, precious….” K: “Yes it is, I know it is. And it’s my absolute favorite.” JB: “No, actually, that’s not…” K: “Actually, I’m pretty sure it is you…with the E Street Band. Remember now? Duh.” JB: “No, you’re thinking of another Bruce, baby,…Bruce Springsteen. The Boss.” K: “Who?” (The host jumps back in.) Host: “Ok, onto another general question. What do you ladies do for a living?” K: “I’m a dancer.” Brittany: “That’s crazy; I’m a dancer, too.” Raven: “Me too.” Host: “Ok….is there anyone here that isn’t employed as a dancer?” (One hand goes up.) JB: “And what is it that you do, peaches?” Shayla: “I’m a stripper.” JB: “Righteous.” Host: “I hate my job.” JB: “I’ve got an idea.” Host: “I can’t wait.” Jack: “Babies, JB knows that you look good, but he needs to know that you look good in his hot tub, too, that’s important. So why don’t we all change up and continue the ‘getting to know you’ out in the tub, away from all of these cameras." (They all cheer.) (He winks at the camera. And it’s still as lame as it sounds.) Grade: B- [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket[/CENTER][B][CENTER]Valiant /Morpheus vs. Dirty White Boyz Photobucket -World Tag Team Title Rematch-[/CENTER][/B] [I][B]Result: Double Disqualification @ 15: 33[/B][/I] [I]Peter’s Notes: I will admit to booking this rematch as soon as we saw the results from the last encounter these four had on Supreme TV. This is a ‘what have you done for me lately’ business and we need all of the ratings boosters we can get. And, while this match had less out and out violence than their last one, it still shone as the highlight of the show, and more importantly, perpetuated a couple of our major storylines. Valiant was again the stand-out, really coming out of his generic hoss shell and showing that he’s got a future with the company as more than a second or third tier worker. Plus his offensive repertoire seems to grow week to week; this week it was an extremely well placed European uppercut that caught our attention. Anyway, this was a pretty balanced match up, with all four men getting more or less the same amount of offense. Our finish called for Valiant to be victimized by numerous illegal double teams from the tag team champions until finally making the scorching hot tag. With Morpheus hitting the ring the proverbial house of fire, dropping anything that moves and looking more likely every second to lambaste someone with an MS ’09, Big Smack Scott and Bull Wrecker rumble down the ramp from backstage and attack both Morpheus and Valiant. Referee Jay Fair, lost as to what is actually going on, calls for the bell disqualifying both teams. The DWB’s argue with Fair about his decision on the floor while the attack on Morpheus and Valiant continues in the ring. It draws out Darryl Devine, limping but wielding a steel chair, only one week removed from being thrown off of a tractor trailer by Wrecker. After only a couple of meager chair swings by Devine, Wrecker and Scott bail out of the ring. As they make their way back up the ramp, Gregory Keith appears on the stage with Eric Eisen. He jaws a bit with Devine, pointing at him as the camera quickly switches backstage. Grade: B+ (match) B (post match shenanigans)[/I] [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket[/CENTER] With the last seconds of the show winding down the cameras catch a group of wrestlers leaving together, all getting into a large luxury four door rental. Just as they fire up the engine, a huge black pickup truck with two motorcycles in the back screeches up and slams on its brakes right in front of them, blocking them into their parking spot. Lead Belly, still in his gear in the passenger seat of the pickup, sticks his head out. LB: “We just want to talk to you for a minute, boys. We have some questions for you.” Grade: B Show Grade: B [B]Copyright Supreme Sports 2011[/B] (ooc: Sorry about the delay. I've been really sick. Oh, and remember to vote in the C-Verse DOTM poll. Maybe even cast one for "Secrets 'o the Ring"... :))

[B][FONT="Verdana"][SIZE="4"][CENTER]-Show Eight Preview-[/CENTER][/SIZE][/FONT][/B] [CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] [B][CENTER][FONT="Verdana"][SIZE="4"]-Jacob Jett debuts-[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER][/B] [I]After dominating the independent circuit and being a favorite of tape traders and smarks the world over, “Phenomenal” Jacob Jett makes his Supreme Wrestling Federation debut on this week’s Supreme TV. If you’ve never seen Jett perform before, a quick visit to SWF.com might be a smart play as a highlight film provided by Jett himself has been made available in the multimedia section.[/I] [B][CENTER][FONT="Verdana"][SIZE="4"]-Darryl Devine takes on Bull Wrecker in a rematch-[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER][/B] [I]Darryl Devine was thrown off of the back of a tractor trailer truck in his first meeting with the corporate assassin Bull Wrecker two weeks ago. Last week, on Supreme TV Devine made a shocking return, running off Wrecker and Big Smack Scott with a chair after they blindsided Valiant and Morpheus during the main event. When these two square off in this week’s main event, we can only hope that the ring will contain them.[/I] [B][FONT="Verdana"][CENTER][SIZE="4"]-Free Agent Tag Team visits SWF-[/SIZE][/CENTER][/FONT][/B] [I]After a pretty good run as supporting artists in the now defunct DAVE and spending a seemingly endless amount of time working on short term deals in both CGC and BHOTWG, a hot free agent tag team returns to the United States to sign with one of the big three. Their real names are Barrowman and Finch; you might know them better as Guide and Scout, The New Wave. This week on Supreme TV, Barrowman and Finch visit the SWF and test out its level of competition, squaring off against Queen Emily’s Can Am Blondes.[/I] [FONT="Verdana"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]-Episode Three of a VH1 Reality Smash-[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/FONT] [I]The ratings don’t lie; VH1’s brand new reality series “Jack of Love” is a certifiable hit, shattering the network’s ratings records and drawing millions of new fans to the Supreme Wrestling Federation. This week’s episode brings with it an elimination round and the task of whittling the group of girls from six to four. How will Jack make the choice? Who will be going home? Who will continue on to perhaps find love with one of professional wrestling’s most charismatic superstars? [/I] [SIZE="4"][B][CENTER][FONT="Verdana"]-Plus, Continuing Coverage of All the Backstage Drama-[/FONT][/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] [I] The Fire Marshals have completed their investigation into the blaze that broke out backstage two weeks ago and have given a report on their findings to SWF interim CEO Eric Eisen. How will Eisen respond to the facts? How will they match up with those found by the Dirty White Boyz, conducting their own corporate backed investigation? Backstage reporter Emma Chase is still missing. Will the corresponding police inquiry ever lead anywhere or is Chase gone for good; without a trace?[/I] [B][FONT="Verdana"][SIZE="4"][CENTER]All of this plus a whole lot more, this week on Supreme TV.[/CENTER][/SIZE][/FONT][/B] [B]Copyright Supreme Sports 2011[/B]

I just wanted to jump in and take the time again to thank those folks that voted for "Secrets of the Ring" in this month's C-Verse DOTM, and also to those that read it on a regular basis. Also, I wanted to congratulate all of the other nominees and the winner(s), who are great writers, and point out that the varying styles of the work on these boards is what sets it apart in my mind. Why don't we all band together and overthrow the booking team of the "E" or TNA? :)

[CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] (AP)- Supreme Sports issued a statement earlier this afternoon concerning the reported Skull DeBones signing, announcing that it is not true, and that the company has had no contact with DeBones at any time. SWF recently broke the 10.00 rating for the first time in over two years with a television program and are rumored to be discussing a possible return to Tuesday nights with their network, America-Sports-One. It would re-ignite a TV battle with TCW, the number one promotion in the world. However, it will inevitably draw comparisons to the infamous "Tuesday Night Wars" of years gone by, and be judged accordingly. Copyright Supreme Sports 2011

Show Eight-"Do You Deja Vu?" [FONT="Verdana"][B][CENTER][SIZE="4"]Show Eight[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B][/FONT] [CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] [FONT="Verdana"][CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]“Do you Déjà Vu?”[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER][/FONT] [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket[/CENTER] Backstage on the interview set with the SWF’s newest signing, Tommy Townsend, Valiant listens to only the first few words of his question before getting predictably blindsided by Big Smack Scott, who really lays into the North American champion with a barrage of bootstomps. Valiant attempts to fight back, but it is of little use as Scott just will not relent, pulling over a piece of rigging and slamming it down onto Valiant repeatedly until he stops moving altogether. Looking down at his fresh kill, Scott rips the microphone out of Townsend’s hand. [CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] “A lot of people say I’m dangerous, don’t they? A lot of people in this business are afraid to even step into the same ring as me, aren’t they? And why is that? My reputation is one I’ve earned on the broken bones of my opponents. I enjoy hurting people. Valiant, I made a deal with the corporation to take you out, but that doesn’t mean it’s not personal. You’re just another one of the boys backstage that won’t look me in the eye and respect me. WHY NOT? I DESERVE YOUR RESPECT! YOU’RE ALL JUST JEALOUS! THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING, VALIANT!” The North American champ chooses the poorest time to attempt to shift his weight under the light fixture possible, and draws a few more vicious stomps from Big Smack Scott before he storms off of the set and heads toward the ring, leaving Tommy Townsend calling for medical personnel. Grade: B [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket[/CENTER] [B][CENTER]Tana the Mighty vs. Big Smack Scott[/CENTER][/B] [B][I]Result: Big Smack Scott wins via pinfall @ 5:22[/I][/B] [I]Peter’s Notes: I’m glad that Big Smack Scott’s promo went as well as it did because this match sucked. Just two workers of average to below average abilities finding themselves in the ring with the most awkward of dance partners. But at least it served to get BSS a win over an established member of the roster. There are really no words to describe the mess that it was in the ring, the only saving grace was that Tana knew that Scott needed to come out of this looking dangerous, so he sold “The Big Smack Smack” (STO) with his soul, convulsing and really laying it on thick before Scott finishes things up with a very arrogant, boot on the chest, pinfall. Grade: C-[/I] . [I][CENTER](Commercial)[/CENTER][/I] [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket[/CENTER] Supreme TV returns and Peter Michaels and Ana Garcia start shilling the upcoming PPV with absolutely no remorse, hitting on the announced action and doing some serious hinting and alluding to what might transpire between now and then, setting up other “possible” match-ups. Peter is about to dive headlong into a pitch for his brand new BBQ sauce during Joey Minnesota and KC Glenn’s introduction, (“… different from all the rest because this one is made by Chinese prison labor, fans!) when the arena is stunned into semi silence by a loud hissing sound. Slowly, the ring begins filling with green smoke; Joey and KC look at each other and bail out. The lights catch it perfectly as it thickens, and the tension in the building is obvious. Even with the smoke being green, the idea of fire is still on everyone’s mind, but finally a voice. A woman’s voice. Scared. “Help me.” EMMA. “Somebody please, help me.” The crowd goes silent. “Please. Someone.” [CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] The arena gets very cold as Emma Chase emerges from the green cloud. But she’s different. She’s changed. EC: “Where were you all when I needed you?” The crowd is stunned to be implicated. EC: “You all left me inside that building to burn. Just like the rest of them. As if I meant absolutely nothing to any of you.” Her face contorts into a most evil grin. EC: “But now I’m back. And I came back for you, in a way. I came back to eat your souls, one by one. And I will not be dining alone.” [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket[/CENTER] Sammy Bach, Acid, and Plague all walk out of the still thick smoke. EC: “I have felt the heat of the darkest force in the universe…….and it made me……..whole again. I‘ve returned to show you the heat of the grey dragon’s heart and I have come with his knights; his chosen sons. Together we will rule the night.” Emma whispers something into Sammy’s ear and he lazily whispers something back to her. With a flick of her wrist she has Acid and Plague on top of Joey Minnesota and KC Glenn. The two teams do battle outside the ring until referee Baby Jamie hits the ring and calls for the bell. Grade: B [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket[/CENTER] [B][CENTER]Cult of the Grey Dragon vs. Joey Minnesota/ KC Glenn[/CENTER][/B] [I][B]Result: COTGD wins via pinfall @ 8:03[/B][/I] [I]Peter’s Notes: Right out of the gate we find a pretty good set of opponents for the Cult of the Grey Dragon in Joey Minnesota and his protégé, KC Glenn. Both teams prefer the more modern tempo that we’ve been having Flash and Braun emphasize among the boys, even the more mat based Minnesota and Glenn who enjoy an early advantage when Glenn scores with a dropkick straight onto the bridge of Acid’s nose. Frequent tags and double teams figure very prominently as well, with Plague and Acid avoiding a backdrop attempt with double hurdlers leapfrogs. Glenn slowly gets worked over by Acid, whose robotic offense really stands out, while Joey yells encouragement from the apron. After making the tag, Acid helps Plague get Glenn seated on the top rope for Plague’s moonsault belly to belly suplex, but KC musters enough strength to shove him off and drop a sweet headbutt, making the tag to Joey seconds later. Minnesota is hot and doles out backbreaker variations to anyone that wants one. But Emma and Sammy Bach stand at ringside, doing their best to distract him and pretty soon and very predictably it works. Glenn tags back in after Joey’s misstep, but is quickly overwhelmed by Acid and Plague’s double teams. With Minnesota still recovering on the apron, Glenn gets KOed by a monstrous springboard missile dropkick doomsday device before getting taken to the top turnbuckle himself by Plague and flipped back with a moonsault belly to belly suplex that nets the three count. Grade: B-[/I] [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket [/CENTER] The Dirty White Boyz continue their “interviews” backstage, under the orders of Eric Eisen, who is livid about the fire marshal’s investigation findings, animatedly waving the file around over his head. EE: “A malfunctioning light can, that’s what they think? It overheated? Really? My ass it did. There’s no doubt in my mind that someone maliciously and purposefully went out of their way to set that fire and make the SWF into a laughingstock. But the fire marshals think it was just one of those things. Idiots. I don’t care what their investigation says anyway, I’ve still got mine going on. And we’re going to turn up a guilty party, aren’t we boys?” Lead Belly and Grease Hogg both nod at Eisen as they continue digging through a couple of boxes of gathered evidence. EE: “Now, I know that you’re just as curious about them as I am, so why don’t you go ahead and find out what the Cult of the Grey Dragon know about the night of the fire and the missing SWF World Heavyweight Championship. Go pay those weirdoes a visit; they might know something. Feel free to beat an admission out of them.” Lead Belly and Grease Hogg crack their knuckles and smile at each other. Grade: B [I][CENTER](Commercial)[/CENTER][/I] [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket[/CENTER] [B][CENTER]Jacob Jett vs. Greg Black[/CENTER][/B] [I][B]Result: Jett wins via pinfall @ 6:45[/B][/I] [I]Peter’s Notes: Jacob Jett wins his debut match here in Supreme, topping a very game adversary in Greg Black and showing off an array of dazzling offense. Jett starts early, nailing a perfectly placed flipping dropkick, catching Black right on the point of the chin, sending him to the floor to confer with Danny B Bling. As they discuss strategy, Robbie Retro ambles out onto the stage with a folding chair, spins it backward and straddles it the uncomfortable but still very cool way. The distraction proves to be too much for Black as it hinders him throughout he match. During his only real rally, Black loses focus, pointing at the smiling Retro and allowing Jett to spin him around and monkey flip him before Jett launches himself, landing with a springboard double stomp to Black’s back while he was recovering on his hands and knees. From there, a quick fisherman buster leads Jett to the top turnbuckle where he awes the crowd with his finisher, the 450, and picks up the victory. Retro stands up to applaud the match’s end and ribs Black a bit before returning to the backstage area. Grade: C+[/I] [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket [/CENTER] Lead Belly and Grease Hogg are backstage looking to find the members of the Cult of the Grey Dragon, as per the direct order of interim CEO Eric Eisen. They peer around a couple of corners for comedic effect before very literally bumping into the free agent tag team of Barrowman and Finch as they are on their way to the ring. LB: “Well, just who in the blue hell are you two?” Grease Hogg leans back toward his partner and points to their picture in the crumpled event program he pulls from his pocket. LB: “Oh yeah, I remember now, the free agent tag team from wherever.” Barrowman adjusts his do-rag. B: “Actually, we’ve been wrestling in Canada rec….” Lead Belly interrupts. LB: “Canada? My daddy told me that there ain’t nothin’ worse than a Canadian; I wonder what he’d say about a pair of ‘em? You want me to try some Tim Horton’s coffee whilst I enjoy a game of hockey, do you?” B: “No, we’re not Canadian; we’ve just been wrestling up there for….” Lead Belly interrupts again. LB: “So you’re a fraternizer then? That’s even worse.” Barrowman and Finch just shake their heads and push through the DWB, getting directed toward the ring by the backstage agents. Lead Belly, apparently not done, yells after them. LB: “We’ll be watchin’ you boys, remember that.” Grade: B- [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket [/CENTER] [B][CENTER]Can-Am Blondes vs. Barrowman & Finch[/CENTER][/B] [I][B]Result: Barrowman & Finch win via pinfall @ 9:39[/B][/I] [I]Peter’s Notes: Queen Emily’s tag team of Damian Carvill and Owen Love, The Can-Am Blondes have had their hands full since joining the ranks of the Supreme Wrestling Federation and tonight’s task proved to be as difficult as any they have faced, with the free agent team of Barrowman and Finch standing across the ring from them. The teams match up well and we get a better match than we expected, with both squads controlling stretches of the action. The end comes when The Can-Am Blondes have Finch on the ropes and are setting him up for a double slingshot suplex when Queen Emily hops up onto the apron with one of her heels off and orders Carvill and Love to bring Finch over toward her. She turns slightly while swinging the spike heel and connects not with Finch, but with Carvill instead, sending him sprawling. Finch then shimmies away from Love and makes the tag to Barrowman who lights up the remaining Blonde with punches and kicks before whipping his opponent into the ropes and scoring with a “Guided Missile” that ends the match. Grade: B[/I] [CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] As he gets set to go to the ring and finishes putting tape around his wrists there is a knock at Darryl Devine’s locker room door. Very tentatively, Devine opens the door and peers out into the empty hallway, but all that is there is a plain brown box with its flaps open. Darryl gingerly pokes one hand into it, figuring it to be some sort of trap, but his face expands into wide toothy grin when he realizes what’s actually inside. DD: “It’s the belt.” Grade: B [CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] The jumbotron blasts the familiar opening guitar licks that signal the beginning of the very highly rated “Jack of Love” starring Jack Bruce. This week on “Jack of Love” Episode Three, we have the group of girls being reduced by two, as the six will become four. Host: “First, let me welcome everyone to tonight’s challenge. The ladies are backstage getting dressed….or, rather, undressed for tonight’s elimination.” Jack Bruce struts out and after shaking the host’s hand, takes his place in the room’s lone chair. The camera pans to reveal a brass pole and a purple light; the telltale signs of a strip off. Host: “Now, I know what you’re thinking. ‘Stripping’? We get it. But check this out.” Two assistants pop up and begin outfitting Bruce with a camera on his head. Host: “This is as interactive as it gets fans. Right now on SWF.com you can tune in and vote for the girl that does the hottest routine while you sit back and watch the exclusive ‘Jack Cam’, a first person look at the goings on here on the show. Basically, you get to see everything Jack sees. Every...single...thing.” Jack whoops and plays a gnarly air guitar solo. JB: “Let’s do this!” The disco ball begins spinning and the music hits for….. [CENTER]Photobucket Hailey, who comes out doing jump rope in a striped tube top… Photobucket Shayla, who has glitter on her chest and leaves most of it on Jack’s face…,. Photobucket Raven, who is wearing all black leather, at least initially…. Photobucket Krystal, who has absolutely no rhythm but is wearing an American flag thong… Photobucket Dally, who fills the very necessary “dirtiest dancer” portion of our show… Photobucket And Tiffani, who was lame. Literally, that is, I think she tweaked her hamstring.[/CENTER] Jack calls out the girls and gives them a standing ovation (obvious pun intended) as they assemble in front of him. Host: “As this is a joint online venture with VH1, the fan voting for this episode of ‘Jack of Love’ will stay open until midnight tonight. That means that the results will be released online then, as well. So for all of us here at ‘Jack…” JB: “So wait a second, now. All six girls are going to be here until midnight? Is that what you’re telling me?” Host: “Ummm….yeah, I guess it is. Until we know who’s been voted out, they all will just have to hang around and wait.” JB: “Hang around, you say? Interesting.” Jack stands up and pulls on his cowboy hat, long since tossed aside by the ladies. JB: “Party time, babies,…. to the hot tub. We’ve got until midnight and then someone’s pumpkins are going home…or however that goes, you know what I’m talking about. Let’s do this!” He winks at the camera and it just keeps getting better. Grade: B . [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket[/CENTER] [B][CENTER]Darryl Devine vs. Bull Wrecker[/CENTER][/B] [I][B]Result: Darryl Devine wins via DQ @ 14:05[/B][/I] [I]Peter’s Notes: A surprisingly good main event to take the show home this week between two of our young crown jewels. Both men really pushed themselves hard in this one too; no one can accuse either of them of saving it up for the pay-per-view. Devine made Wrecker’s limited moveset look like a million bucks, too, with a wide variety of counters for almost every move really getting bonus mileage from them. One particular sequence saw Devine reach down and grab Wrecker’s tights, rolling him up for a near fall as Bull attempted a second powerbomb, drawing a hearty cheer from the crowd for the heelish move. Darryl got in most of his offense, too, really keeping Wrecker going. Bull, to his credit, made the moves look good without making himself look too vulnerable. Anyway, he beats Darryl pretty good, but Devine, as he is prone to do, makes a late comeback. Just as Devine is setting up for the Devine Dream Drop..... [CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] Gregory Keith runs down the ramp and attacks, dropping him with a chair and posing over him. Jay Fair throws up his arms and disqualifies Bull Wrecker, awarding the contest to Devine. However, Darryl is in serious trouble with Keith wrapping his leg around one steel chair and then smashing his knee with another. Morpheus and Valiant rumble down to the ring but Keith and Wrecker bail, damage done. As they walk back up the ramp with their arms raised, Devine rolls around the ring in absolute agony; the ringside microphones clearly picking up his screams. Grade: B+[/I] [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket[/CENTER] The Dirty White Boyz finally catch up with the COTGD, who are all sitting by a chain link fence on the periphery of the arena’s parking lot, and begin attempting to question them about the night of the fire. With Emma slithering around Sammy, who answers for both Acid and Plague, the tag team champions both open up little black notepads. LB: “We’s been watchin’ you boys really close since ya’ll showed up tonight and you look a little suspicious to us, don’t they Hogg?” Grease Hogg nods. LB: “Now tell me, how was it that you all were able to….” Sammy Bach flips his long black hair back out of his face and nibbles on his lip ring for a second. SB: “The fire didn’t want me; for I am the darkness and it sought light. My instincts were correct on that night and I was able to take my bride as it was written. But understand this…” Lead Belly interrupts. LB: “I’m sorry…….what, now? Hogg, you gettin’ any of this?” Grease Hogg looks confused and shakes his head. Bach begins to mumble again. SB: “…the Grey Dragon sleeps for now, but the year is young and so many are ripe on the vine, waiting to be tasted.” LB: “Alrighty then, Mr. mumbo jumbo. We’re gonna need you boys to stand up and come with us. Let’s go.” Lead Belly leans toward the group and, without any of them flinching or moving a single muscle, the green smoke appears with a loud flash. When Lead Belly and Grease Hogg stop coughing and wave their way through the haze, the Cult of the Grey Dragon is gone. About fifty yards away though, getting into a custom truck, are Barrowman and Finch who watched the whole exchange between the DWB and the COTGD. They try to hold it in initially, but begin laughing hysterically at the DWB, pointing at them, mimicking their coughs, and honking their horn several times as they screech away into the night, leaving the tag team champions gritting their teeth. Grade: B Show Grade: B [B]Copyright Supreme Sports 2011[/B]

Holy DaVE InVasion Batman! Sorry that i didn't get to see this diary sooner, it rocks. It's great to see that the legacy of Mark Cuban does DaVe shall live on and hopefully make the game. Entertaining diary, long may it continue

[FONT="Verdana"][B][CENTER][SIZE="4"]Show Nine Preview[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B][/FONT] [CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] [B]Gregory Keith [/B]brutalized [B]Darryl Devine [/B]at the conclusion of last week’s show, bending his leg around a steel chair and smashing his knee with another. What Keith and SWF [B]CEO Eric Eisen [/B]didn’t know until after Supreme TV is that Devine received the missing World Heavyweight Title belt in a box right before his match with Bull Wrecker and, presumably, still has it in his possession. The corporation undeniably will want it back, but Darryl surely knows the value of his good fortune. Something’s got to give. Eric Eisen announced on the website earlier this week that a four way ladder match would be held to crown the next SWF Shooting Star champion at "Nothing To Lose". The four combatants were randomly paired off and will match up on this week’s Supreme TV in a preview of the hard hitting, no limits action that the Shooting Star division is all about. This week on Supreme TV it’s [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs. Jacob Jett and Sammy Bach vs. Remmy Skye.[/B] Going from four down to the final two means this week’s episode of [B]“Jack of Love”[/B] is going to leave a pair of girls brokenhearted. Jack said that this week’s challenge will encompass every single quality that he is looking for in a woman and that the remaining four should plan on really stepping it up. What could be Jack’s attack? In tag team action, [B]Joey Minnesota and KC Glenn tangle with the team of Greg Black and Danny B Bling.[/B] There are a glut of teams all at about the same position on the championship ladder; Minnesota and Glenn recently lost a handicap match to Bulldozer Brandon Smith and a match to the debuting COTGD while Black & Bling have been sidetracked by their ongoing issues with Robbie Retro. Can one of these squads use this as an opportunity to separate itself from the pack and climb closer to a World Tag Team title shot? Don't miss a single second; this week's show is [B]the last before "Nothing To Lose" on PPV[/B]. Sparks are sure to be flying among all of your favorite SWF superstars. [SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]All of this and more, this week on Supreme TV![/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] [B]SWF, the past, present, and future of professional wrestling.[/B] Copyright Supreme Sports 2011

Show Nine- "Let's Make a Deal" [FONT="Verdana"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]Show Nine[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/FONT] [CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] [FONT="Verdana"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]“Let’s Make a Deal”[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/FONT] [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket[/CENTER] [B][CENTER]Jacob Jett vs. Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/CENTER][/B] [I][B]Result: Jacob Jett wins via DQ @ 10:01[/B][/I] [I]Peter’s Notes: What an opening match. This is one of the things we were really hoping to get out of reinstating the Shooting Star division, good quality wrestling matches. Bulldozer Brandon Smith shows Jacob Jett no remorse and is on the young high flyer as soon as the bell rings. Jett absorbs some serious strike from Smith before reversing Dozer into the buckle and hitting a flying forearm of his own. However, after reversing Smith into the buckle a second time moments later, Jett comes in carelessly and gets a boot driven to the side of his face. The finish comes when Bulldozer begins putting Jett in a variety of armbar type maneuvers and slows the match’s pace to a crawl. Jett, giving up a lot of size but absolutely no heart, battles as he gets pulled back toward the center of the ring by the much bigger Bulldozer, but it is no use. Smith wrenches back violently on Jett’s arm again and again and finally, Jett taps. But Bulldozer, enraged, will not release the troublesome Jett from the armbar, so Jay Fair gives him a pair of warnings and, still unable to get him to break the hold, disqualifies him. Grade: B+[/I] [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket [/CENTER] Gregory Keith makes his way to the ring accompanied by interim CEO Eric Eisen and the massive Bull Wrecker, microphone in hand. The beltless champ looks fabulous in a pinstriped black suit. But the crowd is all over him, really letting him have it for his brutal assault on Darryl Devine last week. GK: “If you idiots think for one second that your booing me matters in any way shape or form, you’re even more stupid than I thought, which is saying something. Heat. GK: “Darryl Devine got what he deserved last week…” The crowd gets really irate at that statement. Pockets of “Shut the ‘F’ up” chants break out. GK: “I’ll repeat it; Darryl Devine got what he deserved last week. You don’t ever want to find yourself in the crosshairs of the world’s best wrestler, because bad things are going to happen to you. And bad things happened to Darryl Devine, didn’t they?” The audience is going insane. They loathe Keith, and he’s loving it. “Philadelphia, you witnessed it live. Pro wrestling as it was meant to be; ass kicking, take no names, beat the hell out of whoever’s in front of you. Darryl Devine, I smashed your knee to obliv-ickry….” [CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] There is a huge pop as Darryl Devine limps out onto the stage with the box he received last week under his arm. DD: “I’m sorry, you did what now? Smashed my knee to….what? Obliv-ickry?” The crowd laughs. DD: “What does that even mean? Is ‘obliv-ickry’ even a word?” GK: “You know exactly what I mean, Devine, don’t be cute. I wrapped your pathetic leg around that steel and…” DD: “I know, you ‘smashed my knee to obliv-ickry’. Wherever that is, it sounds pretty painful.” Keith is obviously pissed getting made fun of by Devine and holds the microphone at his hip while quietly conferring for a moment with Eric Eisen. GK: “What’s in that box under your arm?” Devine pulls out the SWF World Title and holds it up, dangling it by the snaps. EE: “The belt! That’s not yours Devine; it doesn’t belong to you, you need…” Devine cuts him off. DD: “I’ll trade you this title belt for an opportunity to win it back at the PPV.” Before he can say anything, Eisen snatches the microphone from Keith. EE: “The Corporation will not be bullied into poor decisions by anyone, regardless of what you may or may not possess. Keith whispers in Eisen’s ear, but is very animated with his hands. It is quite obvious that he wants his title belt. EE: “But…..we will make you another deal…one that favors the corporation a bit more than your original offer. How about this Sunday at the PPV, you pick any partner that you want from the back and the two of you square off against the World Champion Gregory Keith and the Corporate Assassin Bull Wrecker. You’ll surrender the belt regardless, but if you should be lucky enough to win the match, then you’ll get that last opportunity you want…one last, final shot at the title. Agreed?” Devine barely takes a breath before dropping the World Title onto the stage and backing away from it. DD: “Agreed.” Eric Eisen and Gregory Keith begin laughing. GK: “So, who’s it going to be? Who are you going to ask to join you for the ass kicking you’re scheduled for at ‘Nothing To Lose’? Is there anyone back there stupid enough to get into the ring with me and Bull?” The music of Morpheus plays and he walks out onto the stage, joining Darryl Devine and offering his hand. Devine is cautious. [CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] M: “Morpheus wishes to aid Darryl Devine in his quest against the evil of the corporation. If Devine can handle Gregory Keith, then Morpheus can handle Bull Wrecker. The universe’s puzzle now shows you an answer.” Devine rubs his chin, thinking about it for a second, before extending his hand. DD: “It looks like I have a partner, boys.” (A big pop.) DD: “We’ll see you at ‘Nothing To Lose’ this Sunday. And remember, this is just another chance for you, Gregory Keith, to find out why everyone says…” (The crowd joins in.) DD: “…he’s not just good, he’s goddamn Devine!” Grade: B+ [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket[/CENTER] [B][CENTER]Minnesota/Glenn vs. Black & Bling[/CENTER][/B] [I][B]Result: Minnesota/Glenn win via pinfall @ 8:39[/B][/I] [I]Peter’s Notes: Joey and KC needed to get things straight in this one and they really pulled together and put in a solid, cohesive effort. Joey was very clearly riding KC from the apron during the match and was constantly shouting ideas to his protégé whenever he felt they were necessary, but Glenn clearly responded, putting in his best performance yet. Only a few minutes into this one, Glenn hit his stride, catching Bling with a swinging DDT and waiting for the interfering Black to walk right into a superkick. Minnesota calls for and gets the tag, but slows the pace of the match down considerably when he notices free agent tag team Barrowman and Finch sitting at ringside flashing Supreme TV ticket stubs, and it allows Greg Black to make a bit of a push and get his team back into it. Black, a pretty good high flyer, reels off a pair of clotheslines before getting a long two count on Glenn following an impressive top rope flying elbow. The finish is chaotic. Barrowman and Finch get into an argument with Greg Black and Danny B Bling that nearly stops the match before a very confused Bling wanders back into the ring, as the legal man, and eats an air raid crash from Glenn and a Minnesota Salute from Joey before being counted out. As Barrowman and Finch are both about to begin fighting with Greg Black, Robbie Retro pushes his way through the crowd and throws a cup of soda into Black’s face, allowing The New Wave to hop the guardrail. The Can-Am Blondes quickly enter the fray, running down the ramp from the backstage area and get right into it with Minnesota and Glenn, and just like that, we have a huge uncontrollable brawl as Supreme TV goes to commercial. Grade: C (match) Grade: B- (post match)[/I] [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket[/CENTER] Remmy Skye is backstage with California Love Machine getting ready to be interviewed by Tommy Townsend, back with the SWF after taking the last three weeks off following his brutal fall out of the ring during a match with Bulldozer Brandon Smith. He is wearing a sling and grimacing, very obviously favoring his shoulder. TT: “Remmy, we all just saw some footage of the nasty spill you…” RS: “Nasty spill? I was dropped out of the ring…no, out of the sky, by a nasty dude by the name of Bulldozer Brandon Smith. Bro didn’t even call me while I was laid up at the hospital. But it’s cool, Remmy’s on the mend. And my boy California Love Machine really hooked us up with some outstanding ‘medicine’, shall we say?” The two laugh and high five each other. They even get Tommy into things. TT: “So, what about tonight, Remmy? You’re still hurt and you’ll be facing the leader of the mysterious Cult of the Grey Dragon, Sammy Bach; how do you feel about your match?” Remmy turns pale. He is suddenly very serious. RS: “My match? Not too good. I’m going to lose…somehow. Dammit.” Skye blankly stares into the camera for a second before blinking at Townsend and walking off. CLM shrugs at Tommy and follows Remmy. Grade: C+ [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket [/CENTER] [B][CENTER]Sammy Bach vs. Remmy Skye[/CENTER][/B] [I][B]Result: Sammy Bach wins via pinfall @ 13:35[/B][/I] [I]Peter’s Notes: Sammy Bach is quite a talent and he really pushed Remmy Skye in this one. I’d hoped to find a few different people that could bring out the best in Remmy reasoning that it might keep his focus better, but I could’ve never imagined that I’d find them all so fast. Bach’s character is a winner as well, and he’s modified his offense to suit it, being really calm and methodical with his delayed vertical suplex/saito suplex combination that stops Remmy flat. Toward the end of the match, Remmy Skye rallies, scoring with a pair of dropkicks and a back senton before whipping Bach into the ropes. Bach puts on the brakes and catches Remmy from behind with a clothesline, knocking him out of the ring. Sammy takes two steps and leaps up onto the top rope before wiping out Skye on the floor with a shooting star press. Neither man is quick to his feet, but Sammy makes it under the rope first and, when he uses referee Baby Jamie to help himself up, Emma Chase knocks Remmy on the temple with her new chrome skull walking cane and has Plague roll him into the ring. There, he is quickly locked in the “Bach on Your Back” (reverse bodylock sleeper) and counted out. Grade: B+[/I] [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket[/CENTER] The Dirty White Boyz close the door of Eric Eisen’s backstage office behind them as they enter. As they stand side by side, hulking, and taking up a ton of space, Lead Belly explains what happened with the Cult of the Grey Dragon when they attempted to “investigate” them. Lead Belly: “And then, POOF, this green cloud exploded all around us and we were coughing and whatnot and…” Eric Eisen: “But what did you find out?” LB: “What do you mean?” EE: “Emma said that those….freaks… were the ones that saved her from the fire that night. That means that they were in the building before and during the fire. They must know something.” LB: “Honestly, I didn’t really pick up anything when we talked to ‘em. I don’t think they had anything to do with it, do you Hogg?” Grease Hogg shakes his head. EE: “So that’s it? You just ‘don’t think so’?” LB: “Listen, we have a few leads; don’t think we aren’t earning our money….” Eisen is about to say something when Barrowman and Finch burst into the office and push past the tag team champions, getting right in front of Eric’s large mahogany desk. [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket[/CENTER] Barrowman: “Eisen, we’ve seen enough. The SWF is not for us. Not at all. It’s like a zoo, and your wrestlers don’t have any respect for anyone.” Finch: “We’re out of here. And you might care to know that we’re actually leaning toward signing with your rivals over at…” (Eisen cuts him off.) EE: “Listen gentlemen. I certainly will respect your decision to leave should you chose to do so, but please accept my apologies for the actions of our tag team division earlier this evening, and also, as a token of my goodwill, in hopes that we can still come to a deal, I would like to offer you a shot at the SWF World Tag Team Titles at the PPV this Sunday night. Please, at least stay to test yourself against the best team we have to offer on a one of our biggest stages.” Barrowman and Finch hesitate before stepping back to confer. Finch: “Ok Eisen, we’ll take on the Dirty White Boyz at the pay-per-view, but then we’re out of here. Understand?” EE: “I understand.” As they exit, Eric Eisen beckons the DWB closer to him. EE: “Take care of your business tonight, but by god, teach Barrowman and Finch a lesson at the PPV. Let them know what the SWF is all about.” Grade: B+ [CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] “Jack of Love” Episode Four rolls onto the Jumbotron and with this being the final elimination before the season finale; two girls will be headed out of Jack’s life forever. As was reported online, a short graphic plays hyping tonight’s challenge as a major obstacle for the girls created by Jack himself. “This will make my decision for me” is a direct quote from Bruce that crawls across the end of the segment. The familiar show theme plays and with that Episode Four is off. The remaining four girls Hailey, Raven, Dally, and Shayla all walk in to what appears to be a concert stage at a small, hip rock club together. Thinking they are about to receive a private concert from Jack, they all get giggly and begin taking the seats closest to the front of the stage. Jack walks onto the set to a rousing ovation from the girls, but he walks right past the stage and takes a seat at the bar instead, joining our still unnamed host. Host: “Good evening ladies and good evening to the folks at home watching. Tonight’s challenge was designed by Jack himself so, without any further chatter, let’s ask the man himself to describe it. Jack?” JB: “Right on. I wanted tonight’s challenge to kind of encompass a wide variety of the things that I’m looking for in a girl….I’m sorry, a lady. A ladyfriend.” The time seems right to Jack for an air guitar solo, so he indulges. JB: “Tonight ladies,, since I am a world famous lead singer, I want to see you in action onstage. Tonight you girls are going to sing, with my pianist, one of my favorite songs from one of my favorite TV shows, and I can’t wait.” The girls all look puzzled but walk up to the stage, each taking a cordless microphone with them. Host: “We’re going to do this round robin style, ladies with each of you getting to sing until you mess up or forget the words. The last two standing, or rather, singing, will advance to the finale. Are you ready?” The girls all shrug. Host: “Let’s go, then. Andy, start us off?” The pianist, Andy Gold, begins playing a pretty familiar riff and leans into his microphone. “Thank you for being a friend. Travel down the road and back again. Your heart is true, you’re a pal and a confidant.” He nods at Hailey, who pouts. H: “…and if….” She flicks off the microphone. H: “This is stupid.” The pianist turns his attention to Dally. D: “…and if you threw a party and invited everyone you knew…” Jack cheers and throws another air guitar solo out to the girls as the pianist nods toward Shayla, who clears her throat. S: “…you would see the b…the biggest…the bi… oh, to hell with it.” Raven jumps in, singing for all she’s worth. R: “…you would see the biggest gift would be from me, and the card attached would say…” Jack whoops, jumping to his feet. R: “….thank you for being a friend.” The two losing girls, mope off the stage while Jack runs up and hugs the two that remain. Host: “And now a special surprise, Ladies and Gentlemen…Rue McClanahan, Betty White, Estelle Getty, and the ageless Bea Arthur….The Golden Girls!” [CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] Jack, Raven, and Dally all go crazy as the cast of one of the greatest sitcoms of all time amble out onto the stage from behind the curtain. They all exchange hugs as the pianist starts up again. P: “Thank you for being a friend….” Jack winks at the camera while getting handfuls of Raven, Dally, and Estelle Getty…and it is magical. Grade: B [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket [/CENTER] [B][CENTER]Devine/Valiant/Morpheus vs. Bull Wrecker/Big Smack Scott/Grease Hogg[/CENTER][/B] [I][B]Result: Double Stoppage @ 15:05[/B][/I] [I]Peter’s Notes: A huge mess, and I mean that a couple of different ways. First, the way that this match was scripted was intentionally chaotic, agent Alex Braun made sure of it, and the guys really took that idea to heart, keeping the action going at a frantic pace for a little over fifteen minutes. And second, when we told them how this would go, I think we’d been so impressed with the performance of this group that we gave them a bit too much slack. I mean, really, Morpheus was alone out there with one other guy (Devine) that half gets it, and four others at various stages of not getting it. I’ll take credit for that one; I booked it. Things went pretty much according to our semi botched plan with everyone getting in a solid amount of offense. We wanted this to help everyone involved. The end of the match is lunacy with all six men battling outside of the ring. They begin in groups of two but then join together as one for a hardcore tour among the crowd, with Scott getting heaved across and into some folding chairs and Morpheus getting a pretty well loaded trash can dumped on him. Jay Fair pleads with the combatants to bring the action back into the ring, but it is of little use as the battles rage on. He gets a pair to come back, but then Fair makes the critical mistake of attempting to wedge himself between Big Smack Scott and the downed Valiant who have returned to the ring, apparently keen to re-establish order one person at a time. Scott grabs Fair by the head and gives him a shove, casting him into the air and leaving him in a pile on the mat before turning his attention back to Valiant. As the show comes to an end, cameras catch up with Devine and Wrecker, who have split off from the brawl in the crowd and are now backstage throwing hands and causing a calamity in the hallway. The bell rings over and over again as the credits roll. Grade: B-[/I] Show Grade: B- [B]Copyright Supreme Sports 2011[/B] (ooc: Much respect to Shane Douglas, who coined the phrase "obliv-ickry", and also to The Golden Girls, who graciously agreed to appear on the show. ;) )

Archived