Secrets of the Ring Volume Two: Peter Michaels and SWF 2011

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] [FONT="Verdana"][B][SIZE="4"][CENTER]-“Nothing To Lose” on PPV Preview-[/CENTER][/SIZE][/B][/FONT] Darryl Devine and his partner Morpheus take on SWF World Champion Gregory Keith and the Corporate Assassin Bull Wrecker with Devine’s final opportunity at the World Title hanging in the balance. Both men have individual scores to settle, in addition to Devine’s quest for a final shot at the championship. Keith has one of the most dangerous men in pro wrestling at his side, Bull Wrecker, in addition to the ever present Eric Eisen with him at ringside. Can Devine and Morpheus topple such a strong triad and give Devine one last shot at the belt he covets more than life itself? Big Smack Scott was given the task of punishing Valiant by interim CEO Eric Eisen for being a thorn in the side of the corporation. After an attack by BSS, provoked by a North American Title shot promise by Eisen, and a very hairy brawl on the last Supreme TV, can Valiant be completely ready to face Scott’s challenge and retain his title? With the SWF Shooting Star Title Belt hanging twenty feet above the ring and with ladders lining the aisle, four men will sacrifice their physical well being for the opportunity to be crowned the new SWF Shooting Star Champion. Indy legend Jacob Jett, COTGD leader Sammy Bach, resident badass Bulldozer Brandon Smith, and “The King of the Ladder Match” Remmy Skye will surely prove to those watching both in person and at home that the SWF’s Shooting Star division is where the best wrestlers in the world perform without limitation. The Dirty White Boyz have certainly made a lot more friends than enemies of late; since beginning their own corporate backed investigation into the events surrounding the backstage fire and subsequent missing World Heavyweight title belt, the World Tag Team Champions have become backstage poison, really being outcast from the group. Their task at the PPV is another undertaken for the Corporation, teach free agent tag team Barrowman and Finch, unhappy with what they’ve seen in SWF and about to sign with the competition, a lesson courtesy of the Supreme Wrestling Federation. That being said, the World Tag Team Titles are on the line, and the New Wave are more than capable of snatching them away from the DWB on their way out the door and taking them who knows where. What can be said about Robbie Retro and Greg Black’s match at “Nothing To Lose”? The two have been at each other’s throats for close to two months and are both very anxious to have the other in the ring. Danny B Bling, Greg Black’s tag team partner, will almost assuredly be at ringside. Will that be the advantage that Black needs to put him over the hump against his rival? Or, will Retro’s “Fro Power” be able to withstand Black’s attack? Plus, a tag team triple threat match pitting Acid and Plague of the COTGD against the Can-Am Blondes and Joey Minnesota/KC Glenn that is sure to be intriguing. The Grey Dragon hasn’t lost yet in SWF competition and the Can Am Blondes haven’t won since their SWF debut, frustrating their manager Queen Emily to no end. This one will be exciting and hard hitting. All of this, plus the Season Finale of “Jack of Love”. It’s down to Raven and Dally and at “Nothing To Lose” one of them will be taking the long walk home alone while the other basks in the glory of being dubbed “Jack’s Girl”. Internet chatrooms are abuzz with all sorts of rumor and gossip. Can you afford to be left out of the water cooler talk by missing the finale of the latest VH1 reality smash? [FONT="Verdana"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]"Nothing To Lose" on PPV; Order now. [/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/FONT] [B]Copyright Supreme Sports 2011[/B] -Predictions Form- Darryl Devine/Morpheus vs. Gregory Keith/Bull Wrecker Valiant vs. Big Smack Scott- North American Title Match Dirty White Boyz vs. Barrowman & Finch- World Tag Team Title Match Sammy Bach vs. Jacob Jett vs. Remmy Skye vs. Bulldozer Brandon Smith- Shooting Star Title Ladder Match COTGD vs. Can-Am Blondes vs. Minnesota/Glenn Robbie Retro vs. Greg Black (OOC: Thanks to Payne for the badass banner.)

[B]Darryl Devine/Morpheus[/B] vs. Gregory Keith/Bull Wrecker [I]For this feud to keep going, DD has to win here[/I] [B]Valiant[/B] vs. Big Smack Scott- North American Title Match [I]BSS is a useless lump of ...... therefore Valiant for the win![/I] Dirty White Boyz vs. Barrowman & Finch- World Tag Team Title Match [I]I'm a major New Wave mark, so gonna pick them (with my heart), although I do actually expect the DWB to win (with my head)[/I] [B]Sammy Bach[/B] vs. Jacob Jett vs. Remmy Skye vs. Bulldozer Brandon Smith- Shooting Star Title Ladder Match [I]If it wasn't a ladder match, I'd go with Dozer, but Sammy wins here to give the Cult a good start to the night[/I] [B]COTGD[/B] vs. Can-Am Blondes vs. Minnesota/Glenn [I]And Acid and Plague continue the Cult's good run[/I] Robbie Retro vs. [B]Greg Black[/B] [I]Can't really get into this feud yet - but gonna go with Greg, just cos he's got a partner at ringside to cheat, ahem, I mean support him![/I]

[quote]“Philadelphia, you witnessed it live. Pro wrestling as it was meant to be; ass kicking, take no names, beat the hell out of whoever’s in front of you. Darryl Devine, I smashed your knee to obliv-ickry….”[/quote] AHHHH AHHHH AHHHH DOUGLAS QUOTE! DOUGLAS QUOTE! [Macho Man Voice] MARK OUT MARK OUT OOOHHH YEAHHHHH!!!![/Macho Man Voice]

[B]Darryl Devine/Morpheus[/B] vs. Gregory Keith/Bull Wrecker [I]I don't see anyone else ready to step into the World Title picture, so I expect the Devine-Keith feud should continue for a bit longer. I'm always a sucker for "last chance" matches, too.[/I] [B]Valiant[/B] vs. Big Smack Scott- North American Title Match [I]My guess is that Valiant will be the next to be elevated to Main Event status, meaning that he'll need to drop the NA Title in the near future. But to Scott? I've almost talked myself into picking BS, but I just can't pull the trigger on it.[/I] [B]Dirty White Boyz[/B] vs. Barrowman & Finch- World Tag Team Title Match [I]I greatly underestimated the White Boyz when predicting the last PPV. I won't make the same mistake here, although I expect they'll need to resort to some dirty tactics to retain the belts. Perhaps the outcome of this match will convince Barrowman and Finch that they've got some unfinished business to take care of in the SWF.[/I] Sammy Bach vs. [B]Jacob Jett[/B] vs. Remmy Skye vs. Bulldozer Brandon Smith- Shooting Star Title Ladder Match [I]This is a tough one to pick as everyone looks fairly strong going in. I think a program between the spacey Skye (with CLM) and the otherworldly COTGD has a lot of potential, so I'd love to see it develop out of this match. But I'm not sure that having a title involved would add anything to such a story. So I'll say that Jett somehow emerges with the belt as he seems to embody what the shooting star division is all about and, as he's not really doing anything special currently, I think he'd be the one to benefit most from having the belt.[/I] [B]COTGD[/B] vs. Can-Am Blondes vs. Minnesota/Glenn [I]The Grey Dragon are new on the scene and being booked strong. I don't see them losing their momentum in a match without a big storyline build behind it.[/I] [B]Robbie Retro[/B] vs. Greg Black [I]I'm guessing this feud has run its course. Retro ends it here, allowing Black and Bling to focus on the tag team division.[/I]

[B]Darryl Devine/Morpheus[/B] vs. Gregory Keith/Bull Wrecker [I]Devine/Morpheus really need to win this to keep the feud going. If Morpheus gets the pin though, that could be a catalyst to mix things up further in the World Title Picture[/I] Valiant vs. [B]Big Smack Scott-[/B] North American Title Match [I]Big Smack Scott may be a talent free zone, but he's not the first and he won't be the last talent free zone to make a success of himself in a Sports Entertainment fed, and I just have this feeling that he'll be winning this match.[/I] Dirty White Boyz vs. [B]Barrowman & Finch-[/B] World Tag Team Title Match Barrowman & Finch win by DQ, meaning the DWB keep their titles, but the artists's formerly known as Scout and Guide have a reason for sticking around. [B]Sammy Bach[/B] vs. Jacob Jett vs. Remmy Skye vs. Bulldozer Brandon Smith- Shooting Star Title Ladder Match [I]Cult of the Grey Dragon appear to be getting built as the second most relevant faction behind the Eisen/Keith Corporate Alliance. Whilst all I wouldn't count anyone out, my tip is for Bach to retrieve the Title.[/I] [B]COTGD [/B]vs. Can-Am Blondes vs. Minnesota/Glenn [I]Good night for the Cult, as Acid and Plague get the job done, I'll expect K.C Glenn to take the fall in this match[/I] [B]Robbie Retro[/B] vs. Greg Black [I]This has just been one of those haven't really got anything better for them right now, under-card feuds. Retro wins, and Black can move on to concentrating on getting his tag team up and running with Danny Bling.[/I]

[B]Darryl Devine/Morpheus[/B] vs. Gregory Keith/Bull Wrecker [B]Valiant[/B] vs. Big Smack Scott - North American Title Match Dirty White Boyz vs. [B]Barrowman & Finch[/B]- World Tag Team Title Match [B]Sammy Bach[/B] vs. Jacob Jett vs. Remmy Skye vs. Bulldozer Brandon Smith- Shooting Star Title Ladder Match [B]COTGD[/B] vs. Can-Am Blondes vs. Minnesota/Glenn Robbie Retro vs. [B]Greg Black[/B]

[QUOTE=The Celt;388916]AHHHH AHHHH AHHHH DOUGLAS QUOTE! DOUGLAS QUOTE! [Macho Man Voice] MARK OUT MARK OUT OOOHHH YEAHHHHH!!!![/Macho Man Voice][/QUOTE] I have laughed so many times at the "oblivi-ckry" Shane Douglas promo, I had to put it in here somewhere. The best part about it is that he just keeps right on going with the rest of the promo; that kills me. Thanks for noticing it, Celt. :D

lol Yeah, Douglas just keeps going while Sherri and Gordon try to keep a straight face. Darryl Devine/Morpheus vs. [b]Gregory Keith/Bull Wrecker[/b] - Bull Wrecker seems to have a lot of influence on who's ever booking this lol [b]Valiant[/b] vs. Big Smack Scott - North American Title Match - Unless you're on smack there's no way Valiant will job [b]Dirty White Boyz[/b] vs. Barrowman & Finch- World Tag Team Title Match - The New Wave still need more momentum yet Sammy Bach vs. Jacob Jett vs. [b]Remmy Skye[/b] vs. Bulldozer Brandon Smith- Shooting Star Title Ladder Match - I gotta go with the King of the Ladder match for this one COTGD vs. [b]Can-Am Blondes[/b] vs. Minnesota/Glenn - The Can-Ams are just so cool they gotta win! [b]Robbie Retro[/b] vs. Greg Black - Retro is going to hand out an old school @ss whipping, just like back in the day

[FONT="Verdana"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]Show Ten[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/FONT] [CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] [FONT="Verdana"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]“PPV-Nothing To Lose”[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/FONT] [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket[/CENTER] [B][CENTER]Cult of the Grey Dragon vs. Can-Am Blondes vs. Glenn/Minnesota[/CENTER][/B] [I][B]Result: COTGD wins via pinfall @ 9:23[/B][/I] [I]Peter’s Notes: A pretty serious wrestlefest starts off the in ring action at “Nothing To Lose” and it really gets the crowd hooked on the show from the opening bell. The Cult of the Grey Dragon is a hit, no question about it. The tone that the crowd takes during their entrance is just awesome, and watching them seemingly levitate through the fog coming up through the stage is a sight to behold. And then they hit the ring and it gets better, if you can believe that. The Can-Am’s and Joey and KC really brought it too; when their popularity catches up with their talent, these teams will be right at the top of the card. With the match reaching its climax, Plague hits a series of springboard karate kicks on three of his four opponents in succession. The fourth however, Owen Love, catches Plague in the split second he was on the top rope before springboarding in again and drops him on his bean with a DVD. As Glenn recovers, holding his head and far away from the extended arm of Joey Minnesota, the Can-Am’s strike, nailing Plague with stereo flying dropkicks before setting up the young Glenn for their finisher. Joey freaks out and hits the ring and, even though he breaks up the pin, is corralled by the official and hustled back out onto the apron. Enter Acid, also illegal but getting away with it, who sneakily shoots a green mist into the faces on the Blondes while rolling KC into a jackknife cradle to net the victory. As the Cult of the Grey Dragon go back up the ramp, the ring and ringside area are still action packed. Joey Minnesota lets KC Glenn have it, screaming at him on the floor, imploring him to get more aggressive in the ring. Meanwhile, Owen Love and Damian Carvill, still wiping the green off of their faces, are visibly upset, but not with each other. After only a brief exchange, the Can-Am Blondes throw their hands up in disgust and leave without their manager Queen Emily, the person who brought them into the SWF. She looks on, stunned. Grade: B-[/I] [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket[/CENTER] The cameras go backstage to Tommy Townsend who is preparing to interview Greg Black as he walks toward the curtain when they pick up a pretty heated argument going on between Joey Minnesota and KC Glenn. Glenn’s side of things are borderline comical due to his overwhelming southern accent, but when he gives his mentor a shove, things get very serious. Joey doesn’t retaliate, but instead bellows after his protégé who has now stormed off. JM: “You need to focus! Get your damned head straight and focus!” He then notices the camera and Tommy Townsend and tries to explain. JM: “The kid is having a rough couple of weeks, you know? Give him some space.” Grade: C+ [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket[/CENTER] [B][CENTER]Greg Black vs. Robbie Retro[/CENTER][/B] [B][I]Result: Greg Black wins via pinfall @ 6:56[/I][/B] [I]Peter’s Notes: Solid. Old school solid. And both of these guys will come out of this match with a bit of a rub; they should be proud. Retro really went all out, and he had to in order to keep up with Black, who is really on top of his game of late. People will figure out how good he is sooner or later. They threw some chain wrestling at the crowd, too, which I don’t think anyone expected to get in a Robbie Retro match, but they pulled it off pretty well. They led up to a finish where Black evades Retro’s finisher two or three times before getting caught in a small package. But as they roll, Danny B Bling, present at ringside, gives them a push, giving Black the opportunity to grab the middle rope and score a cheesy heel victory. Retro can’t believe it and tries to explain to the referee what happened, but Black and Bling are already back up the ramp, arms raised, with their theme music echoing around the arena. Grade: B-[/I] A promo plays, hyping the Dirty White Boyz and focusing on the development of their problems with the free agent tag team of Barrowman and Finch. It has the clips of the DWB treating Barrowman and Finch like garbage backstage at a show as well as shots of the New Wave laughing and squealing their tires after the tag team champions were smoked out by the Cult of the Grey Dragon’s mysterious green cloud. It closes with a bit from Eric Eisen, telling the DWB to “teach them a lesson.” Grade: B [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket[/CENTER] [B][CENTER]DWB vs. Barrowman/Finch[/CENTER][/B] [CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER][B][CENTER]-World Tag Team Title Match-[/CENTER][/B] [I][B]Result: DWB wins via pinfall @ 11:10[/B][/I] [I]Peter’s Notes: Another pretty good hardcore type match out of the Dirty White Boyz, who while lacking a true tag team rival, are gaining momentum quite well and are really getting over with the crowd. Barrowman and Finch, DAVE alumni, didn’t hold back taking on the World Tag Team champs either and it really made for a good match between the two teams. Grease Hogg takes his fair share of punishment from the free agent tag team in the match’s early going when the action spills out onto the arena floor and makes its way into the crowd. Both teams excel in this environment and even though this isn’t a hardcore match, per se, both teams used chairs and other weapons throughout. The finish comes when Barrowman has rallied against the brute force of the DWB and has the action back in the ring, although Baby Jamie has been unable to keep it completely free of garbage. Barrowman yells to Finch who wedges a chair between the top and second turnbuckles, but takes too much time, catching a blindside clothesline from Grease Hogg before taking a massive double boot from the tag team champions. Led Belly cuts Finch off as Barrowman is counted out, covered by Grease Hogg, giving the champs a successful defense. But after only a few seconds of celebration, the DWB turn back toward Barrowman and Finch and begin stomping both men. As the bell rings and their music stops playing, the DWB pull out the wedged chair and set the New Wave up, one after the other, for top rope chairshot doomsday device type moves, bloodying both of the free agents and sending the tag champs back to the locker room confident that they have done as interim CEO Eric Eisen asked. Grade: B[/I] [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket[/CENTER] Standing on the backstage interview set with Tommy Townsend, North American Title belt over his shoulder and wearing some spiffy new yellow and black pay-per-view trunks, Valiant gets the green light from the cameraman and doesn’t even wait for a prompt from Tommy. V: “Big Smack Scott, tonight you get a shot at my North American title that you didn’t earn, all because of a deal that you made with Eric Eisen. He told you to handle me, and why? Because I wouldn’t let his ape, Bull Wrecker, pound Morpheus into pulp with a sledgehammer? So you attacked me. And you couldn’t even do it like a man. You wonder why no one respects you. You pulled a light rigging down onto me! We got into it a little bit on the last Supreme TV in the six man, don’t think that I’m not coming out tonight looking to do more than just win. I want to hurt you, Scott. Just like you’ve hurt so many of the other boys backstage….and just like you hurt me. Tonight, it’s your turn.” Grade: B+ [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket [/CENTER] [B][CENTER]Valiant vs. Big Smack Scott[/CENTER][/B] [CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] [B][CENTER]-North American Title Match-[/CENTER][/B] [B][I]Result: Valiant wins via pinfall @ 11:31[/I][/B] [I]Peter’s Notes: Big Smack Scott brought his “A” game for sure…and it still wasn’t really enough to warrant a title shot at a pay-per-view, but it is what it is. Valiant gets a good, come from behind type win, and takes quite a beating from the stiff Scott in the process. After being tossed into the turnbuckles by Scott’s third or fourth belly to belly suplex, Valiant makes a pretty believable superman comeback, powering up on the ropes while withstanding a barrage of punches and forearm shots. The fans get on board with it early and really make it happen, as they always do. At just the right moment, Valiant no sold for the king of no sellers, driving BSS wild and leading to a huge rally culminating with a V-Split that shakes the ring and nets the North American champion a successful defense. As Valiant rolls out of the ring, collecting the belt before heading back up the ramp, Scott comes to and is furious with referee Baby Jamie, holding him by the collar and telling him his count was fast. Howling “Respect!” as he does so, BSS lifts the SWF’s young official and swings him around violently with a “Big Smack Smack”, attacking a second referee in as many shows. Security descends, but it is far too late for Baby Jamie, who lies contorted awkwardly on the canvas. Grade: (match) B- (post match) B-[/I] [CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] The jumbotron awakens again, and with some pyro popping off the “Jack of Love” Series Finale rolls onto the screen. With only two ladies remaining, someone is sure to leave the JOL mansion brokenhearted, and the show begins with the two hopefuls standing nervously together in a flower filled gazebo. Daly and Raven are positioned facing each other, both dressed to kill and looking super hot as the host welcomes them both. Jack finally comes out and takes them both by the hand. JB: “Ladies, I want you to know that this has been one of the most fascinating times of my life…well, at least in the top five anyway.” Both girls laugh, even at that dreadful humor. JB: “However, I have a confession to make to you both. I haven’t yet made my decision.” The host looks shocked and cuts in. Host: “Jack, you were supposed to have chosen by now. This is live, you know.” JB: “I know, but there’s just so much to it. I mean, they’re both hot as hell, smart, but not too smart, and down to party with JB, baby!” Jack engages in yet another in series of air guitar solos brought about by years of apparent drug use. Host: “Jack, what’s holding you back? What is it?” JB: “Look, both of them could be my girlfriend, without question, but this whole ‘Jack of Love’ package has a couple of strings attached, you know. This girl’s got to be able to come back with me to the SWF and help me win the biggest prize in the world, baby, other than a Grammy that is, and that’s the Supreme Wrestling Federation World Heavyweight Championship!” Another air guitar solo. Out…of…his…mind. Host: “So…” JB: “I need a girl that can throw down; someone that I know can hold her own when things get a little out of hand.” Host: “So, do you want them to fight or….?” Raven cuts in. R: “I’m a trained professional wrestler….and a badass one at that.” The host and JB look at each other and then at Raven and then at each other again. JB: “Dally, are you a pro wrestler or a trained fighter?” She scrunches up her face, thinking. D: “I jell-o wrestle.” Air guitar solo. This one’s well placed. JB: “That makes the decision a whole lot easier; thanks darling.” The background music changes very dramatically. The camera pans. Jack looks at both girls before licking his lips nervously. JB: “Dally……..I have some bad news.” Suddenly, dressed like a movie pirate, but wielding a legitimate cutlass style sword, Estelle Getty swings in on a torn section of drape from the balcony above. Slackjaws abound as Estelle presses the tip of the blade into Jack’s chest. [CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] EG: “I thought you were my man, Herman. I thought we were having something special happen….but…..” Jack takes a step forward toward her but she flicks her deft elderly wrist and swipes at him with the cutlass, shearing off his top button. JB: “Estelle, babe. Are you feeling alright?” EG: “You ate all the peaches Herman, and you know how I love my peaches.” JB: “Estelle, I think you’re having an episode. Have you been playing ‘switch the pills’ with Betty White again?” EG: “Rose loves peaches too.” JB: “Whoa.” EG: “ROSE LOVES PEACHES TOO!” Security hits the set and, seeing the numbers are against her, Estelle Getty swiftly ducks her first set of attackers, and tosses her cutlass aside, pulling out a dagger and putting it between her teeth before she swings back up onto the balcony on another piece of drapery and vanishes. The security staff gives chase, but to no avail. Dally leaves the set during the commotion leaving Jack alone with the winner, Raven. The two embrace and, as the camera plans in very close on a fly-by; he winks at the camera, and it is…..over. Grade: B+ [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket[/CENTER] [B][CENTER]Sammy Bach vs. Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs. Remmy Skye vs. Jacob Jett[/CENTER][/B] [CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER][B][CENTER]-Shooting Star Ladder Match-[/CENTER][/B] [I][B]Result: Sammy Bach wins after retrieving the Shooting Star Title @ 14:31[/B][/I] [I]Peter’s Notes: I had a feeling that this match was going to be a good one and had flip flopped at least three times between putting it here on the show, right before the main event, or having it open the event all together. In the end, we decided that the main event would be good enough that this one wouldn’t outshine it no matter what happened. We may have been wrong; this one was a barnburner that had the crowd with floor seats on their feet numerous times. So much to say, but it’d be best to focus on the finish. With all four combatants battling outside the ring Jacob Jett gets a running start along the apron and leaps off, landing in Bulldozer’s shoulders. But Smith is still too strong and catches him, hooking Jett’s arms and powerbombing him onto the edge of the ring. After setting up a ladder outside the ring and getting involved in the fight between Bach and Remmy, Dozer hands out a pair of overhead release full nelson suplexes with the leader of the COTGD getting the worst of it and knocking the wind out of him. Sensing victory with a ladder set up in the middle of the ring and Jett and Bach both down, Smith walks Remmy to the ropes and climbs out onto the apron near the ladder he had set up outside earlier. As he lifts him up for what appears to be a cutthroat driver off of the apron onto the ladder, braced by the ring and the steel barricade, Remmy swings his hips and tornado DDT’s Bulldozer into the ladder. With the crowd on its feet, Jett and Bach begin simultaneously climbing the ladder left inside the ring, squarely under the slowly swaying Shooting Star title belt, both men matching the other, rung for rung. As they get to the top simultaneously, the scramble is on, punches, hair pulls, the whole deal. Jett reaches up first, exposing his face and taking a hard right hand from Bach, but Sammy is right behind him, grabbing hold of the belt as well. As they struggle, the ladder begins to rock back and forth until in goes out from under them, leaving both Sammy Bach and Jacob Jett dangling from the title belt twenty feet above the ring. They fight and somehow the belt becomes unhooked. They begin to fall, both still holding an end of the strap until the wicked impact of the canvas, when Jett’s grasp fails and Bach’s does not. With Bulldozer and Remmy still in a heap outside the ring, amongst some bent pieces of ladder, and Jett barely moving in the ring, the other members of the Cult of the Grey Dragon help Sammy Bach to his feet, draping him with the Shooting Star title belt before slowly ambling back up the ramp and into the mist. Grade: A[/I] A video recap of all of the events that have taken place between these four men plays. It basically ties together the last two months of SWF programming with each wrestler being involved in so many of the key moments of the last ten shows. A beautiful effort by our production team; it is seamless and builds to a huge crescendo as it finishes. Grade: A* [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket[/CENTER] [B][CENTER]Gregory Keith/ Bull Wrecker vs. Darryl Devine/Morpheus[/CENTER][/B] [I][B]Result: Darryl Devine/Morpheus win via pinfall @ 17:57[/B][/I] [I]Peter’s Notes: Two outstanding matches to close out the event, back to back. Between the two, we offered something for every wrestling fan, and that’s something we’re damn proud of. Plus, as we’ve only seen him a handful of times in an SWF ring, the World Champion is an absolute gem; a legend in the making. Watching him adapt to the very different things that Morpheus and Devine do was a lesson for young wrestlers everywhere. This one was a fight from the start, with the intensity level constantly maxxed out. Everyone got an opportunity to shine, with all four men getting in all of their trademark offense which includes Keith leaving horribly bright red marks on Devine’s chest with his wicked knife edge chops. The ending of the match was very well executed but called for one of our workers to put himself at risk with a dangerous spot in the cards. It is a true testament to these athletes that they are able to execute the things we dream up. All four wrestlers have entered the fray and Jay Fair is having a hard time controlling the action. Keith is pulling out the entire arsenal of dirty tricks and is really putting it to Devine while Wrecker is stomping the tar out of Morpheus in the corner. The World champ takes a kick to the chest, but comes back quickly into the face of his nemesis and Devine begins swinging wildly after having his eyes raked by Keith. One of Devine’s errant left hands catches the suddenly rallying Morpheus square in the temple. He staggers back a couple of steps, right into the grasp of the bloodthirsty Wrecker who grabs him in a waistlock and with one swift, even motion tosses him with a German release suplex that sends Morpheus over the top rope and onto the unforgiving concrete floor below. Keith and Devine fight on, but Wrecker taunts the motionless veteran on the floor, and consistently holds Fair from making a count. As medical personnel and staff begin to come out and Fair re-establishes some order, forcing Wrecker back onto the apron, Devine breaks away from Keith and gets to Morpheus who whispers something to him. Darryl Devine, pushes away the medical staff and rolls his partner back onto the apron and under the bottom rope before jumping into the ring and dragging Morpheus’ lifeless body into the corner, within distance of his legal tag. He hits the ring and takes on both men himself, doling out a series of punches, kicks, and bionic elbows that puts both Gregory Keith and Bull Wrecker on their heels. After a pair of dropkicks put his opponents down, Devine signals for the Devine Dream Drop. But the ever present interim CEO Eric Eisen has other plans. From ringside Eisen attempts to run a play similar to the one that won Keith the title at last pay-per-view. After a ballshot from Keith momentarily stops Devine’s momentum, Eisen grabs a chair from ringside and blatantly slides it under the bottom rope in the general direction of Wrecker, but in full view of Jay Fair who runs over and scoops it up. As Fair tries to get it back to the floor, Eisen, much more stealthily, tosses Keith a pair of brass knuckles. With Bull Wrecker holding Devine, the World Champion swings, but Devine escapes at the last second, and Keith nails Wrecker right between the eyes instead. Seconds later Devine is hitting Keith with a Devine Dream Drop and covering the unconscious Wrecker to get the impressive win. Eisen has two handfuls of his own hair as he stands on the floor, shocked at the backfire, when Darryl leans over the top rope in his direction and points right in his face, his index finger literally inches away from Eisen’s face. Grade: A Show Grade: A[/I] [B]Copyright Supreme Sports 2011[/B]

OOC: Wanted to thank Self for his awesome new alt cut of Guide and Brat99 for his alt Bulldozer Brandon Smith. They really add a lot of personality to the characters, I think. Also, wanted to let those of you who read this that the slight delay between the last show and PPV was really valuable, as I got ahead in both the game and the show write-ups. I hope you continue to enjoy SOTR at its new, more brisk pace. :)

Hmmm...evidently my post didnt go through last night. Here's the abriged version. Like your writing. Keep up the good work. Ill be reading. Ect, ect. I hate my internet sometimes. Push Skye. His card position should be as high as he is. :P

Yeah, he has. I think that this is a lot like what Tigerkinney meant way back in the thread about not having a roster posted, with people obviously being in different places (company affiliation as well as skills) than they were in the default data. It is a shortcoming that has troubled me since, and I hadn't really thought of a way to update the readers until a few days ago, but I disregarded it, being so far invested in the story. Bull Wrecker's improvement had nothing to do with me, in the game, but everything to do with Chris Caulfield and Sam Strong in USPW. When Caulfield took over the book in late '08, he put the belt onto Strong and started the Bruce vs Strong redux that kept the company afloat. Meanwhile, the upper midcard was basically Caulfield himself and Bull Wrecker having a program, first as opponents and then as partners. I'm not kidding when I write that that particular scenario lasted almost a year and a half until Caulfield took the belt off of Bruce and promptly lost it to Bull, leading to countless matches for Wrecker against Caulfield, Strong, and Bruce which really helped his development. I began noticing his name in the USPW write ups so often that I shortlisted him and kept him in the back of my mind when I jumped ship to SWF and by then, he had blossomed. Actually, after a couple more shows and after the next PPV at the latest, I think I have a novel, interactive way to answer any more questions like this that may arise. Thanks for reading, Ping. You too, Astil. :)

[CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] [B][CENTER][FONT="Verdana"][SIZE="4"]-Breaking News-[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER][/B] (AP)- Following a psychotic episode and an attempt on a professional wrestler's life, actress Estelle Getty, 75, remains at large. The actress, best known for her role as Sophia on NBC's 80's hit "The Golden Girls", made a guest appearance on the VH1 reality show "Jack of Love" two weeks ago, but shockingly returned the following week for the finale uninvited, dressed like a pirate and carrying a sword. Since her disappearance, the only clue to her whereabouts has been the following surveillance picture, taken at a gas station in Nevada, where she is now a suspect wanted for robbery. [CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] If you have any information as to Ms. Getty's location, please contact your local police department, constable, or dog catcher. [B]Copyright Supreme Sports 2011[/B]

Show 11 Preview [CENTER]Photobucket [B][FONT="Verdana"][SIZE="4"]-Show Eleven Preview- [/SIZE][/FONT][/B] Photobucket Photobucket[/CENTER] [I]With the SWF World Heavyweight Championship belt back in corporate hands, Eric Eisen has announced that [B]Gregory Keith[/B] will finally receive the lavish [B]coronation ceremony[/B] that was previously scheduled to take place the night of the fire. How over the top will the celebration be for the official crowning of the corporate choice for champion? How excited can the corporation really be, knowing that Darryl Devine earned a final shot at the SWF World Title at “Nothing To Lose”? Find out on this week’s Supreme TV.[/I] [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket[/CENTER] [I]Speaking of which, as you know, Darryl Devine won himself one last chance to wrest the SWF World title from corporate hands by pinning an unconscious Bull Wrecker at “Nothing to Lose” on PPV, but what is the greater cost? An ally in Devine’s battle against Eric Eisen and company, [B]Morpheus[/B], was german suplexed out of the ring last night by Bull Wrecker and was taken from the ring area on a back board following the match. [B]What is his status? [/B]Can he wrestle? Can he walk?[/I] [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket[/CENTER] [I]With the Shooting Star title ladder match at “Nothing To Lose” coming down to fate between two workers who simultaneously claimed the belt, a [B]rematch[/B] has been ordered. This week on Supreme TV Shooting Star Champion Sammy Bach, leader of the Cult of the Grey Dragon, makes his first title defense against the man who nearly took the strap for himself at the pay-per view, Jacob Jett. With such a trying match only days past, will either man be one hundred percent in Los Angeles?[/I] [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket[/CENTER] [I]The main event will be brutal as Valiant steps back into the ring with the man he defeated at “Nothing To Lose…only this time, he and Big Smack Scott will do battle [B]inside of a twenty foot high steel cage[/B]. Can Scott make the most of a second opportunity? Can he continue to put a hurting on Valiant as ordered by The Corporation?[/I] [CENTER][B]-Plus-[/B] Photobucket[/CENTER] [CENTER][I]Bull Wrecker in action.[/I][/CENTER] [B][CENTER][FONT="Verdana"]All of this and much more on the next SWF Supreme TV.[/FONT][/CENTER][/B] [B]Copyright Supreme Sports 2011[/B]

Show 11 "City of Angels" [B][/B][FONT="Verdana"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]Show Eleven[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/FONT] [CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] [FONT="Verdana"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]“City of Angels”[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/FONT] A video plays recapping “Nowhere To Run”, our last pay-per-view, focusing pretty equally on all of the events of the evening. Until the end, that is, when the video switches suddenly to black and white and countless slo-mo replays of Bull Wrecker throwing Morpheus over his head and out of the ring. Since the incident, there has been no contact between Morpheus and the SWF, so his status remains a mystery. Grade: B+ [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket[/CENTER] [B][CENTER]Sammy Bach vs. Jacob Jett[/CENTER][/B] [CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] [B][CENTER]-Shooting Star Title Match-[/CENTER][/B] [I][B][I]Result: Double Count Out @ 14:52[/I][/B] Peter’s Notes: I’m starting to notice a pattern with the shooting star division’s matches. Every single one seems to be a show stealer, no matter where we put it on the card, it is the one that gets the most play from the internet folks and usually draws some of the best live crowd response of the night. This one was no exception, warming up the crowd right out of the gate. The spot of the match, at least initially, sees Jacob Jett mount the top turnbuckle and leap out, attempting to hurancanrana Bach, but Sammy catches him on his shoulders and swings him downward with a sit out facebuster. Emma is a constant presence on the floor in her sexy evil temptress attire and is able to draw heat from the crowd with minimal effort, getting involved numerous times down the stretch, giving her man the advantage. The finish comes as Jett rallies, and the offensive fireworks begin going off. But a quick cheap shot regains the advantage momentarily for the leader of the COTGD. Bach reels off a series of flying dropkicks and then, with Jett on his knees, bounces off of the ropes. But Jett springs to his feet and clotheslines Bach to the concrete below, quickly leaping to the top himself and standing momentarily before launching himself with a shooting star off of the top turnbuckle onto Bach on the floor. As the two men roll around and struggle to get to their feet, Jay Fair goes through his count, getting sidetracked on a pair of occasions by Emma, before calling for the bell and declaring the match a double countout. Grade: B+[/I] [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket[/CENTER] The Dirty White Boyz are backstage downing a few beers and building a pyramid out of the plethora of cans they’ve already emptied while talking about the ongoing, CEO sponsored investigation. Just as Grease Hogg places a half crushed can on a very precarious edge of the structure, Barrowman and Finch, both wearing bandages, roar into the area and jump the tag team champions, pounding them down and thoroughly destroying the “beer-amid”. After launching Lead Belly over and into a pile of trashcans, Barrowman and Finch team up to powerbomb the enormous Grease Hogg through a table, quickly and efficiently leaving both DWB’s laying as they approach the camera. Barrowman: “Hey, we wanted to leave. We didn’t want to be here in the SWF. We had other plans. But those douchebags had to go and start something with us, and we don’t leave things unfinished, do we Finch?” Finch: “No we don’t, son; no we don’t. Never have, never will.” Barrowman: “So, we decided we’re going to hang around awhile and see what we can get into around here. See how many rats we can kill in this trashpile.” Barrowman pulls out a meticulously folded piece of paper from his t-shirt pocket and slowly opens it up, revealing it to be their SWF contract, presumably the one given to them by Eric Eisen upon their arrival weeks ago. At the bottom are two fresh signatures; those of The New Wave. He takes the piece of gum that he is chewing and uses it to stick the contract onto the lens of the camera. The show then goes to break. Grade: B [CENTER][CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket[/CENTER][/CENTER] [B][CENTER]Bull Wrecker vs. Tana the Mighty[/CENTER][/B] [B][I]Result: Bull Wrecker wins via pinfall @ 3:59[/I][/B] [I]Peter’s Notes: The Corporate Assassin is walking down the ramp when we return, oiled and bulging to the max, and doesn’t even wait for the bell before jumping all over Tana the Mighty, already in the ring. The big Samoan is on his heels, taking three or four massive haymakers from Wrecker before getting kicked in his plentiful belly and doubled over. Bull, fresh from tossing Morpheus over the top rope and into medical limbo, mimes that he is going to do the same thing to Tana before really heeling and just driving him headfirst into the turnbuckle. Wrecker wastes little time after that, swinging Tana around and over with a belly-to-belly suplex, shaking the ring in the process, and then crouching in the corner, stalking his fallen opponent. Tana gets to his feet and turns just in time to get bent in half by the charging Wrecker’s wicked spear. Wrecker takes his time crawling over Tana, but the three count is still just a formality. Grade: C+[/I] [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket[/CENTER] Backstage on the interview set, the Can-Am Blondes watch the end of Bull Wrecker’s match on a monitor before beginning their scheduled interview with Tommy Townsend. OL: “Good day to you Tommy, we’re here to make an important announcement about our future here in the SWF, so listen up.” DC: “That’s right, Owen, big news out of the Can-Am camp. As of this moment, Queen Emily has been relieved of her duties as manager of the Can-Am Blondes. She promised the Blondes title shots and…and big money matches…” OL: “…and shampoo commercials.” DC: “Yeah, and shampoo commercials. But she got us absolutely nowhere.” OL: “We deserve the best because we are the best, understand? That’s why we hired the best, a man who has led wrestlers to the highest points in professional wrestling, the honored, the respected….Guru.” [CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] The Guru walks into frame. He bows in the direction of the Can-Am’s; Owen, Damian, and Tommy all awkwardly bow back. OL: “Oh wise Guru, teach us how to strike gold.” The Blondes are kind of chuckling at each other, but Carvill calms them down. DC: “Yes, show us the way.” The Guru nods. Guru: “Let your question be the start of our journey together. Come. Follow.” The Can-Am’s look at each other and then at Tommy before nodding and following The Guru off of the interview set. Grade: C+ [CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] Jacob Jett, showered and back in street clothes, is backstage near the concession area being mobbed by fans. As he begins signing autographs and posing for pictures, the Cult of the Grey Dragon push through the crowd from behind and attack, throwing him to the ground and really laying the boots to him, quickly stomping him senseless. Fans begin to scatter when Sammy Bach lifts the beaten Jett to his feet and, with the help of Acid and Plague, gives him a spike piledriver on the concourse. With blood pouring out of a wound in his head and collecting in a smallish pool on the concrete, Jett is once again lifted to his feet by the COTGD. With Acid on one arm and Plague on the other and Sammy Bach, behind him, pulling his head back by the hair, Emma gets right into Jett’s face. She dabs her finger into his blood and draws a heart over his heart with it before kissing the semi conscious high flyer on the lips. As she pulls away licking her lips, Bach, Acid, and Plague run Jett about twenty feet into the concession area and send him headfirst into the glass counterfront of a popcorn machine, leaving him sprawled and bloodied. Emma rejoins the COTGD and whispers into Sammy’s ear. SB: “The kiss of death, you say? The Grey Dragon will be pleased. Jett’s end is near.” Grade: B [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket[/CENTER] [B][CENTER]Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs. California Love Machine[/CENTER][/B] [B][I]Result: Bulldozer wins via stoppage @ 4:53[/I][/B] [I]Peter’s Notes: A total rubout here, as Dozer beats the snot out of CLM while Remmy Skye is at ringside sitting in with the announce team to hype the Shooting Star division. It is abundantly clear that he is taking pleasure in pounding CLM, sending a message to Remmy, who he believes cost him the Shooting Star Title at the “Nothing To Lose”. Bulldozer just physically overmatches the much smaller CLM and uses him like a training dummy, doing all of his spots and landing everything with authority. Remmy rips off the headset and goes to ringside once Bulldozer begins really insulting CLM, slapping him across the face while he is down on the mat, attempting to wake him up to punish him more. Dozer notices Remmy away from the announce table and right on his doorstep so the two exchange words about Smith’s belief that Remmy cost him the Shooting Star title at the PPV. As their argument heats up, CLM starts to come to and get to his feet. Bulldozer points at Remmy, implicating him in what’s about to happen, and takes a monstrous step toward the out-on-his-feet CLM and destroys him with a lariat. Referee Baby Jamie, recovering from an attack himself, takes just a second with CLM before calling for the bell and stopping the match to prevent any further damage. Bulldozer scowls at Remmy as he slowly walks backward up the ramp. Grade: C+[/I] [CENTER][CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket[/CENTER][/CENTER] After a quick word from our deep-pocketed sponsors, the time has come for Gregory Keith’s World Championship coronation. Eric Eisen and Bull Wrecker are already in the ring and, as the lights lower, Eisen introduces his man, the corporate choice for champion. When his music hits, Keith emerges, tie-less, in a white on white suit, his assured stride even more noticeable on this night as he makes his way to the ring. Eric Eisen dusts off and then sits on the middle rope, holding it open for his charge, as multicolored balloons and confetti begin to drop from the rafters. There is a long handshake hug before Eisen hands the microphone over to his champion. GK: “They said to me that the SWF wasn’t going to be the place for me. They said to me that the SWF wasn’t a ‘wrestling’ company. They said to me that coming to the Supreme Wrestling Federation would just end up being a waste of my time.” (He smiles at the hard camera.) GK: “And you know something? They…were… right.” The crowd starts really cussing him out so he takes a second to soak it in. GK: “I’ll say it again; they were right.” Fans begin throwing things into the ring and Eric Eisen ducks for cover. But Keith stays, feet planted firmly. GK: “If you’ll sit down and shut up, I’ll tell you why.” The pelting ceases, but there are still pockets of fans that are rabidly booing the World Champion. GK: “They were right about everything. I mean, look around. The talent level here in the SWF is pretty low. I walked in the front door, right into the main event, and after only two matches….two matches…I won the World Heavyweight championship, the biggest, richest prize in the world of professional wrestling. And I’m sure that I’m going to hang onto it until I decide that I’m bored enough to be the best at something else. But, I guarantee, it’ll be awhile.” [CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] The music of Darryl Devine hits and the crowd is in an instant frenzy. He is carrying a microphone and is all business. DD: “Alright boys, I assume you know why I’m out here. I hope you do anyway, because it’s going to be important. So, Greg, if you need a second to call your washed up old man at home so that he can turn up his hearing aids while mama Keith fixes the rabbit ears on the TV, I understand.” The crowd laughs and Keith and Eisen sell it. Keith even spits in Devine’s direction, falling way short obviously. DD: “Gregory Keith, I earned myself a last chance to regain that which is rightfully mine, the SWF World Heavyweight title, and I want to announce now, live on Supreme TV and in front of the world that I’m taking my match, not at the PPV as everyone expected, but next week on Supreme TV.” Eisen and Keith freak out a bit in the ring; the champ’s cool gone for the first time all evening. EE: “Devine you can’t…” Eisen is cut off. DD: “Oh, but I have. This thing between us Eric is coming to an end. Next week on Supreme TV, I get it back…finally, I get it back.” Keith jumps in. GK: “But you have to beat me to do it, and I am the best wrestler in the world today, Devine. You know it and I do too…” Devine cuts him off again, this time addressing the fans. DD: “Gregory Keith could probably talk until our match next week, I bet, because that is what he really IS the best in the world at, running his mouth.” Gregory Keith makes an effort to jump out of the ring, having reached his boiling point, but is quickly cut off by SWF security who, in an effort to maintain order, encircle both men. As a yelling match ensues and the show goes to another quick company commercial, Peter and Ana sell the absolute hell out of next week’s main event, Keith vs. Devine, one on one for the World title. Grade: A* [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket [I][B]Valiant vs. Big Smack Scott[/B][/I] Photobucket [B][I]-North American Title Cage Rematch-[/I][/B][/CENTER] [B][I]Result: Valiant wins, escaping the cage @ 15:09[/I][/B] [I]Peter’s Notes: A real pseudo treat for the fans; I booked a high level ppv rematch alright, but it was, in my mind, just a chance to have a re-do of the pay-per-view match. I knew that Valiant could pull an alright match out of Scott, but I didn’t think it’d take two tries either. My bad, you know, whatever. This one is a bit better, and I think the cage stipulation really helped get as many sets of eyes as possible to stick around for it, because, as a stand alone, Valiant vs. BSS II doesn’t seem too appealing. We let them have at it out there too, and they both knew that they were being given a chance to make up for the previous match, so they got right after it. It was violent, with a lot of cage spots put into the script by Steve Flash, who does a good job with these kinds of matches even though they weren’t his forte while he was an active competitor. Valiant gets put through the ringer too, with most of the cage stuff happening at his expense. Anywho, the finish comes when BSS very greedily decides not to exit the cage via the door and really finish off his opponent already dazed from a half assed “Big Smack Smack”. Scott takes Valiant to the corner and signals for a superplex, but the North American champ spins him around and headbutts him, dazing him long enough for Valiant to lift him up, climb the ropes and toss him backward with a fallaway slam that sends Scott tumbling across the canvas in a heap. Valiant, with the crowd firmly behind him, doesn’t even bother with the V-Split, sauntering out the cage door for the win as BSS sits up in the corner, just regaining his wits. Grade: B-[/I] Show Grade: B- [B]Copyright Supreme Sports 2011[/B]

[CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] [FONT="Verdana"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]-Show Twelve Preview-[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/FONT] [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket[/CENTER] [I]The main event of this week’s Supreme TV really needs no more hype added to the already overflowing pile it has received….but here we are, [B]Devine and Keith, one on one for the World Title[/B]. Last week, Darryl Devine announced that he was cashing in the World title shot he earned at “Nowhere To Run” and that he wanted to have his match this week, rather than wait for “Awesome Impact”, our next PPV. Keith has already defeated Devine once since he’s been in the SWF, albeit with some assistance from Eric Eisen. Can he finally stop Darryl Devine for good and end an over two year odyssey for his boss, the man who hand selected him to be the face of the Supreme Wrestling Federation? Or will Darryl Devine’s long struggle against the SWF’s corporate machine finally end with a reclamation of what Devine believes he never rightly lost; the SWF World title? Tune in to this week’s Supreme TV to see how this story plays itself out.[/I] [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket[/CENTER] [I]After getting insulted by the Dirty White Boyz at the PPV, the free agent tag team of Barrowman and Finch reciprocated on last week’s Supreme TV, not only thoroughly destroying the World Tag Team champions as they drank beer backstage, but sticking their signed SWF contract to the lens of the camera covering the action. This week, the [B]New Wave step into the ring [/B]against the fledgling team of Greg Black and Danny B. Bling.[/I] [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket[/CENTER] [I]The Corporate Assassin Bull Wrecker has been running roughshod over his opponents since arriving in the SWF. This week, one of the superstars that Wrecker cast aside without looking back appears in his path again in the form of Puerto Rican Power. With the experience of their first meeting fresh in his mind, [B]can PRP derail [/B]the freight train that [B]Bull Wrecker [/B]has become?[/I] [B][I][CENTER]All of this plus….[/CENTER][/I][/B] [I] ….info from Jack Bruce and Raven, concerning Jack's SWF in ring debut. …and Remmy Skye responds to Bulldozer Brandon Smith’s brutal treatment of his friend California Love Machine during their match last week. …and much, much, more.[/I] [CENTER] [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"]SWF: The past, present, and future of professional wrestling.[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER] -Quick Picks- Gregory Keith* vs. Darryl Devine- World Title Match New Wave vs. Black & Bling Bull Wrecker vs. PRP Acid vs. KC Glenn (ooc: I've added a few new workers to fill out the roster now that I have shaken it out and dropped most of the trash I can't figure out how to use. But I have room for one more. Who should it be? Suggestions welcome.)

Another nice show--and what a main event for next week! Should be a classic . . . [B]Gregory Keith*[/B] vs. Darryl Devine- World Title Match [I]I can't imagine that Keith is going to drop the title so quickly (and on free TV, to boot). Someone else will have to step up to challenge for the belt.[/I] [B]New Wave[/B] vs. Black & Bling [I]I'm guessing we're in for the old sportz entertainment DQ finish here. The Dirty White Boyz won't be pleased with the New Wave's actions last show, and I doubt they'll be willing to sit quietly in the back watching this encounter on a monitor.[/I] [B]Bull Wrecker[/B] vs. PRP [I]Wrecker seems to be a dominant force and one of the SWF's top stars currently. Can't see him losing to someone who hasn't been used to this point.[/I] [B]Acid[/B] vs. KC Glenn [I]Again, COTGD is getting a solid push, and Glenn is something of a jobber at this point. Given his recent tension with his mentor, it's not likely that Minnesota will be of much assistance to him here, even if he tries to help out.[/I] Not really knowing who's available, I'm not sure about suggesting any new workers. Wouldn't mind seeing John Greed or Nevada Nuclear coming on board, though, particularly if they've been languishing in development since the start of 2007. Also, I'm with Astil. Push Skye. Pothead gimmicks are awesome.

News Story [CENTER]Photobucket [B][FONT="Verdana"][SIZE="4"]-Supreme Announces Signings-[/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [I] (From SWF.com)-Supreme Wrestling Federation is pleased to announce that it has come to terms with Joe Sexy, Jenny Playmate, Ryan Powell, Rocky Golden, and John Greed, signing them all to exclusive contracts. A spokesperson for the promotion said that there is no timetable for their debuts, but that fans will not have to wait too long. Also of interest is the return of Tom "Angry" Gilmore to active competition, which was annuonced via a seperate press release. Gilmore has missed almost eighteen months with a quad injury and is said to be anxious to resume his wrestling career. What's noteworthy is that Gilmore's contract with the SWF, which he signed in late 2008, is due to be up at the end of next month. The signing binge figures to solidify the SWF roster, and complete the overhaul started when announcer Peter Michaels took over the booking duties.[/I] [B]Copyright Supreme Sports 2011[/B]

Archived