Secrets of the Ring Volume Two: Peter Michaels and SWF 2011

CLM Arrested [CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] [FONT="Verdana"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]-Breaking News-[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/FONT] (Philadelphia AP)- Pennsylvania State Police have reported to the Associated Press that the professional wrestler named California Love Machine led them on a high speed car chase on the highway late last night. Police also said that they were only able to end the situation by placing stop sticks on the road, blowing out two of CLM's tires before extracting him from the vehicle. A post arrest search of the professional wrestler, employed by the SWF, found some marijuana and pills that the holder lacked a prescription for. There has been no official statement concering the matter released by the SWF as yet. [CENTER]Photobucket [B]Copyright Supreme Sports 2011[/B][/CENTER] [B][CENTER]The Past, Present, and Future of Professional Wrestling[/CENTER][/B]

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Show 22 Preview [CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] [FONT="Verdana"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]-Show Twenty Two Preview-[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/FONT] [I]There are new World Tag Team Champions…we think…well, actually….we don’t know anything really. Tune in along with us for this week’s Supreme TV to find out just what the status of the World Tag Team Championships are. After KC Glenn shockingly ko’ed his mentor Joey Minnesota with one of their newly won tag title belts following their come-from-behind upset of the Dirty White Boyz, things are sure to be more interesting in the tag team division starting this week. After his dominating win over four lower tier wrestlers, Sean McFly has apparently set his sights higher….much higher. According to an interview on the SWF.com podcast, McFly’s agent, Phil Vibert, requested a title match for his client from the SWF championship committee, and left a signed open contract with them, dated for this week’s show. Who will the championship committee decide to put into the ring with “Mr. Wrestling”? Will he win SWF gold in only his second match back with the promotion? This week will also feature a four way Shooting Star division match pitting Ryan Powell against Remmy Skye, John Greed, and Acid that will help in sorting out who the new number one contender to Sammy Bach’s title is, in Jacob Jett’s absence. Don’t miss the fastest paced, most explosive wrestling action on TV today, the SWF’s Shooting Star division. The man who attacked Greg Black after his Shooting Star Title match last week has been identified as independent wrestling star and Danny B Bling associate Dez Davidz. Black told SWF.com that he requested and received a match against his assailant from the championship committee and that it is scheduled for this week’s edition of Supreme TV. Davidz is a bit of an unknown quantity, but from what we saw last week, he should be well prepared to deal with Black’s fast paced offensive attack. The SWF’s favorite freak, Golden, will be in action this week, squaring off in singles competition, facing the monstrous regional hero, Puerto Rican Power. Golden watched Tana the Mighty’s North American Title match from the front row last week and attempted to talk to him afterward, offering him work on a “project”, and getting rebuffed. A vignette a few weeks back alluded to Golden’s trouble “choosing” something; were they talking about a person; could Tana be the weird one’s choice? How will this strange situation play itself out? Will it affect Golden’s match with PRP? Tune in to find out. All of this, plus, Jack Bruce’s return to Supreme TV following his shocking turn on his now former friend, Valiant, at “The World is Watching”. In what has to be one of the most anticipated segments of the year on Supreme TV, Valiant has agreed to appear as the guest on Jack Bruce’s talk show “The New York Minute”. They will be face-to-face for the first time since the pay-per-view. Don’t miss it. -Quick Picks- Greg Black vs. Dez Davidz Golden vs. Puerto Rican Power Ryan Powell vs. Remmy Skye vs. John Greed vs. Acid Sean McFly vs. ??? (ooc: Anyone making predictions on this show will be eligible to be involved in an upcoming ‘steer-the-promotion’ type of decision following the next show. Love to get as many readers on board as possible for it. Oh, and be sure to check out Lt. Lucrativo’s WebCop blog before the last show if you haven’t already.)[/I] [CENTER]Photobucket [B]Copyright Supreme Sports 2011[/B][/CENTER] [B][CENTER]The Past, Present, and Future of Professional Wrestling[/CENTER][/B]

[B]Greg Black[/B] vs. Dez Davidz Any friend of Art Reed is a friend of mine. [B]Golden[/B] vs. Puerto Rican Power You're not holding this show in Puerto Rico, are you? Ryan Powell vs. [B]Remmy Skye[/B] vs. John Greed vs. Acid Skye's obviously been one of the breakout stars of this dynasty. His solo push was only a matter of time, and given CLM's arrest, there's no time like the present. [B]Sean McFly [/B]vs. ??? This is one of those situations where it probably doesn't matter who McFly faces. He's McFly! He's not losing!

Guest Bolton
[B]Greg Black[/B] vs. Dez Davidz [I]Greg Black is a long-serving member, and I think he won't be losing to a new guy.[/I] [B]Golden[/B] vs. Puerto Rican Power [I]He's based off Goldust! He's awesome![/I] [B]Ryan Powell[/B] vs. Remmy Skye vs. John Greed vs. Acid [I]He keeps on his little streak, and urges closer to the Shooting Star title.[/I] [B]Sean McFly[/B] vs. ??? [I]MR. WRESTLING *CLAP CLAP* MR. WRESTLING!! Sean can't lose, he's Mr. Wrestling damn it![/I]

Greg Black vs. [B]Dez Davidz[/B] [I]Black may be long serving but he's not exactly getting what I call a focused push, he's kind of like the Shelton Benjamin of the SWF. Black will do some impressive moves but ultimately lose to the debuting new 'star'.[/I] [B]Golden[/B] vs. Puerto Rican Power [I]Unless this show takes place in Puerto Rico, the Power is once again doing the job, fulfilling his role as SWF's chief jobber to the stars.[/I] Ryan Powell vs. [B]Remmy Skye[/B] vs. John Greed vs. Acid [I]Time for Skye to really start breaking out on his own and a Bach-Skye feud could be pretty interesting.[/I] [B]Sean McFly[/B] vs. ??? [I]Unless Greg Keith happens to be his opponent, Sean wont be losing here.[/I]

[CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] [FONT="Verdana"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]-Breaking News-[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/FONT] (AP)- Supreme Wrestling Federation has come to terms on the release of California Love Machine following his arrest in Philadelphia. No further details have been disclosed on the part of either CLM or his now former employers, the SWF. [CENTER]Photobucket [B]Copyright Supreme Sports 2011[/B][/CENTER] [B][CENTER]The Past, Present, and Future of Professional Wrestling[/CENTER][/B] (OOC: Be sure to submit a set of picks for this show to be involved in a major decison concerning a major storyline's direction following the next, if you're so inclined. Thanks to the five who're already onboard.)

Greg Black vs. [B]Dez Davidz[/B] Dez is the new guy, but he also has a great look and could be a midcard champ down the line. Black doesn't lose much from a loss here, assuming it's not a terrible match, and common sense tells you to expect some heel chicanery from Mr. Bling. [B]Golden[/B] vs. Puerto Rican Power One day, someone will think of a way to make Puerto Rican Power even mildly interesting. Ryan Powell vs. [B]Remmy Skye[/B] vs. John Greed vs. Acid Remmy's one of the success stories of this diary, and after his loss to Brandon, needs something to turn his momentum around. The rest of these guys have been treading water. I like John Greed though, and hope his recent strong showings eventually turn into a push- he's got a great look and plenty of charisma. [B]Sean McFly[/B] vs. ??? Sean McFly, your mystery opponent is.... KANE! I mean... Bull Wrecker! The Eisen-alliance has limited resources to wear down McFly (sign more talentless monster heels!), so I wouldn't be surprised to see McFly pick up the win over Eisen's top enforcer. That said, I [I]almost[/I] want to see McFly v. BSS, just for the novelty of it.

Show 22 "Crossroads" [FONT="Verdana"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]-Show Twenty Two-[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/FONT] [CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] [FONT="Verdana"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]“Crossroads”[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/FONT] [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket[/CENTER] [B][CENTER]Ryan Powell vs. Remmy Skye vs. John Greed vs. Acid[/CENTER][/B] [B][I]Result: Remmy Skye wins via pinfall @ 8:12[/I][/B] [I]Peter’s Notes: Things start off on this very important Supreme TV with a four way match pitting a quartet of the Shooting Star division’s best against one another. Remmy Skye gets a monster pop from the crowd the second his music hits and we stood relieved with our decision to put him in the title picture. And this match was all about him, too. Ryan Powell and Acid both look great out there as well, but get in a just a little bit of offense each, instead focused on selling Skye’s attacks, as per Steve Flash’s orders. Acid has one of the match’s highlights toward the end of the contest when he catches Powell’s springboard back elbow attempt and turns it into a sitout facebuster. Remmy, caught in a half crab by John Greed during the facebuster, pulls his way free on the ropes and hits Greed, Acid, and Powell with dropkicks in succession, sending all three of them scattering into different corners. With the crowd on their feet, he springs to the top turnbuckle and leaps off, getting obscene hang time, before nailing Greed with the “Skye Diver” (Top Rope Clothesline) and covering him for the three count. As his music plays, Remmy stands on the second turnbuckle, playing to the crowd and still getting quite the response. Even though he lost the blowoff match in his feud against Bulldozer Brandon Smith (on the injured list for 15 more days) at “The World is Watching”, his popularity seems to have grown a fair amount. Grade: B[/I] [CENTER]Photobucket [/CENTER] KC Glenn appears on the balcony area, standing on a railing above some fans on a ledge in his street clothes with both SWF World Tag Team title belts draped over his shoulders. Somehow, he has acquired a microphone and, with the crowd’s boos showering him, he begins to speak in his whisky thick southern accent. KC: “Ya’ll need to understand somethin’ about what happened ‘tween me and Joey last week before ya’ll are fit to judge me. Do you know how hard he’s been ridin’ me?” They boo him even more. Heat; the good kind too. KC: “OH HELL, WHY DON’T YA’LL JUST SHUUUUUT UUUUUUP?” Big time heat. KC: “Know what? Just forget it then. I ain’t gotta ‘splain myself to no man, ‘specially you idiots.” [CENTER]Photobucket [/CENTER] The crowd’s boos turn to cheers as the very man he should be explaining himself to, his former partner, Joey Minnesota, appears in the box behind him. Slowly turning around to build the tension even more, Glenn makes a great shocked face as Joey comes at him, fists flying. The place is electric as they tussle, going in and out of view with their brawl spilling into one of the arena’s press boxes and onto the third level’s concourse. The cameras catch up as Joey rams Glenn’s head into a water fountain before whipping him into the concrete wall. Looking like he is about to knock out his former protégé, Minnesota steps back, seemingly thinking about their former relationship for a second, before he gets poked in the eye and kicked in the groin by Glenn who runs back toward the railing and scoops up the tag belts before escaping through the crowd. Joey stands out on the railing, over the escaping Glenn, and taunts his former partner, begging him to return and finish the fight. KC pays no attention, making his way to an exit and never turning back. Minnesota’s music begins to play, but is quickly replaced with the sound of a revving street chopper, the telltale beginning of the DWB’s theme music. Lead Belly and Grease Hogg come to the ring amidst a mix of cheers and boos, taking their time walking down the ramp. After climbing through the ropes, it appears Lead Belly has a microphone as well. [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket[/CENTER] LB: “Hey….uh….since you boys ain’t even a tag team any more, why don’t you just give us back our titles? That way, no one needs to get hurt…..anymore than we already hurt you, that is.” Grease Hogg nods slowly; menacingly. LB: “That sound fair to you Joey? Because, really, that’s how it’s going to be.” The Dirty White Boyz share a chuckle before their expressions switch back to business when the music of The New Wave fills the arena. Barrowman and Finch come out onto the stage and they are all business as well. [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket[/CENTER] TB: “Before you even think about those tag team titles, you need to finish what you started with The New Wave, right Finch?” SF: “No-doubt, no-doubt.” Lead Belly drops the microphone to the canvas as Grease Hogg motions for The New Wave to join them in the ring, inviting them in for a fight by holding the middle rope open with his enormous steel-toed boot. As it looks like Barrowman and Finch are going to take them up on their offer, Eric Eisen pops up on the Jumbotron. He is sitting behind his desk in his office, which is only a few hundred feet away from the stage. But whatever; he’s in charge. [CENTER]Photobucket [/CENTER] EE: “Hold it right there, you four. Save your energy for when it’s going to matter, which, if you’re really interested in being the tag team champions, will be next week on Supreme TV.” Grease Hogg stands, palms up, not understanding. EE: “As of this moment, I declare the SWF World Tag Team Championships vacant, stripping KC Glenn and Joey Minnesota of the belts, after it became obvious just a few minutes ago they would be unable to defend them. Therefore, in order to crown new champions, an eight team tournament will begin next week, featuring all four first round bouts on Supreme TV. I’ll be announcing the eight teams selected to compete, as well as the first round pairings on SWF.com later on this week. Good luck.” In a flash, Eisen is gone, but, as though he has the arena’s giant screen on speed-dial, he reappears a second later. EE: “Oh, and Lead Belly, Grease Hogg, please report to my office immediately.” He’s gone again leaving the New Wave shaking their heads as they walk back through the curtain. As their rivals exit, Lead Belly and Grease Hogg high five each other in the ring, obviously thinking they are finally going to get paid for their work by the Corporation. Grade: B (commercial) [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket[/CENTER] Danny B Bling is backstage with Tommy Townsend. Standing beside Bling is the man who came out of the crowd and beat down Greg Black last week on Supreme TV during Black’s Shooting Star title match against Sammy Bach. DBB: “What did you expect, Greg Black? That I was just going to wash my hands of you? No can do, playa’. I had to call in one of my boys; one of my thugs. You met Dez?” They bump fists. DBB: “You can take the man out of the hood, but you can’t take the hood out of the man, dig?” Dez roars a coarse, husky laugh. Dez: “Man, you’re hil-a-ri-ous.” They bump fists again. Tommy gets one in, too. DBB: “I really don’t expect you to get it though Greg, because it’s a ‘hood thing. And the only thing that is really, truly ‘hood about you… is your name.” Dez puts his hands over his mouth to stifle his laugh, a huge splatt-t-t-t coming out the sides. DBB: “In fact, from now on, I’m gonna call you Greg White, how about that?” Dez laughs again, throwing his head backward this time and sending his plethora of necklaces atwitter. Dez: “HI-LAR-I-OUS!” Tommy begins to wrap up the segment, but DBB snatches the microphone from his grasp and leans right into the camera’s lens. DBB: “Now let’s go make that money.” Grade: B [CENTER] Photobucket Photobucket [B] Greg Black vs. Dez Davidz[/B][/CENTER] [B][I]Result: Dez wins via pinfall @ 3:37[/I][/B] [I]Peter’s Notes: The guys were right about Dez, he’s an asskicker. Granted, he’s a bit one-dimensional offensively (as so many big men are) but when you’re just squashing people in five minutes or less, what else do you have to do, really? Attacking before the bell at Danny B Bling’s request, Davidz mows down the much smaller Black with a pair of clotheslines, staying right on him and putting the boots to him in the corner. From there, it was a running powerslam/legdrop combination, a monster powerbomb, and Dez’s huge belly-to-belly suplex….no offense whatsoever from Black who is completely unconscious as Dez jerks his whole body while hooking his leg for the easy three. Bling’ eyes almost bulge out of his head at Dez’s performance, the dollar signs in his mind almost visible as he spins his cane and does a quick two-step. On his way by the announce table, he is joined by three scantily dressed women “from the crowd” and they all engage in a bit of a dirty dance. But suddenly, he stops dancing and walks behind the announce position, telling Ana Garcia that she should call him if she needs any work, giving her one of his business cards, which she throws away in disgust. Grade: C[/I] [CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] Bull Wrecker is backstage on his cell phone, walking down hallway after hallway while engaged in a horribly tedious conversation with someone obviously his cerebral equal. Snapping his phone shut and sliding it into his pants pocket, he looks around and suddenly realizes that he has no idea where he is. The shot of the hallway he’s in gets long and awkward; looking very creepy. As Bull processes the scene and perhaps recollects it from a dozen horror movies, he turns tail and begins trying to find his way back to the locker room area. As he walks, the fluorescent lights above his head hiss and crackle a bit as he walks underneath them as though he is carrying some negative charge with him that is making them all react. Bull freaks out and begins a slow trot, a banging noise that was so very distant seeming closer and closer with every passing half-second. Suddenly, as he turns the corner, a bay door, swinging wildly off of its rusty hinges, hits the structure’s frame with a huge amount of windforce from the storm outside. The noise jumps Wrecker until he processes the whole scene and realizes he has let his imagination get out of hand, laughing. Just then, he hears familiar voices and finds a curtain that leads into the catering area, stepping back to ‘safety’. The camera stays behind, and as the wind blows in the now fully opened bay door, dry orange colored leaves tumbling in end-over-end, a baseball sized reflective sphere rolls into the building and comes to a stop, inches from the lens. Grade: B [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket[/CENTER] [B][CENTER]Golden vs. Puerto Rican Power[/CENTER][/B] [B][I]Result: Golden wins via pinfall @ 6:59[/I][/B] [I]Peter’s Notes: Golden’s entrance tonight was a pretty big deal. Not only did we use one of our new wind machines to make it snow glitter, which makes the crowd ooh and aah as the self professed freak of the SWF walks down the ramp, lips black, but we debuted our new Jenny. Even though she looks completely different, feature wise (she has enormous ‘features’) no one seems to care and we’re glad because Jenny is a focal part of our plans for Golden….regardless of who the Jenny actually is. Puerto Rican Power gives him a pretty good run but Golden is supposed to stay strong and controls most of the match, which is stretching him out a bit offensively. PRP eats Golden’s finish after a brainbuster, and covertly rolls out of the ring after the bell rings, holding his head. Golden meanwhile, is the focus of the crowd and he is enjoying a post match seduction from the buxom Jenny, who is crawling all over him like he is a stripper’s pole. As things start getting a bit too dirty for the church goers in the crowd, Golden’s gaze switches to the stage area. Instead of being affixed to Jenny, his stare meets that of Tana the Mighty, who has walked out onstage, where he stands, apparently waiting for Golden. [CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] Thinking he had gotten blown off completely by Tana last week, Golden is shocked and leads Jenny by the hand out of the ring and up the ramp, onto the stage. Once there he reaches out and offers his arm to the giant Samoan who hesitates for just a second before hooks his own around Golden’s and the three walk through the curtain together. Grade: B[/I] [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket[/CENTER] Phil Vibert and Sean McFly come out onto the stage to another huge response from the crowd, and, as Vibert presumably closes another deal on his oh-so-small cell phone while he walks down the ramp leading the way, “Mr. Wrestling” high-fives the fans lining the aisle, their arms outstretched. Vibert grabs the microphone from the ring announcer and then sits on the middle rope, holding the strands apart for his prized client. PV: “Ladies and gentlemen, “Mr. Wrestling” Sean McFly!” They are beyond courteous after Vibert’s introduction. McFly waves in all directions before pulling his towel over his head and beginning to stretch. PV: “As some of you may know, I filed a request with the SWF Championship Committee to get my client, Sean McFly, a shot at the title. I was allowed to leave an open championship contract with the SWF offices with the assurance that I would be accommodated.” McFly begins shadowboxing as Vibert smiles the devil’s smile. PV: “Well? Here we are? Waiting for our….” His words are cut off by the opening guitar lick of the Corporation’s music, and Eric Eisen makes his way out onto the stage, flanked by corporate lacky BIg Smack Scott and the SWF World Heavyweight Champion, Gregory Keith. All three men are wearing suits; Keith has his sunglasses perched atop his head, resting in his blonde curls, and the big gold belt slung across his shoulder. [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket[/CENTER] EE: “Mr. Vibert….” Eisen is cut off. PV: “Just the men we wanted to see.” The interim CEO laughs. EE: “I’m glad that you are excited to see us, Mr. Vibert, but I’m sure that once you hear what I have to say, you’ll be a lot less excited.” McFly quits shadow boxing and pulls the towel from his head, glowering up the ramp at Keith, or more importantly, the SWF World Heavyweight Title. EE: “You see, your request for a title shot this evening has been approved, but you will not be squaring off against the World Champion, Gregory Keith, as I suppose you had expected.” Keith spits his gum toward the crowd and sneers. GK: “Not like I couldn’t have kicked his ass anyway.” Eisen nods at Keith; assuring. McFly grins a “we’ll-see-about-that” grin. EE: “Tonight, Mr. Vibert, your client will be getting a title shot, alright….at the SWF Shooting Star Championship. Which means that in about twenty seconds, Sean McFly, you have an in-ring date with the leader of the Cult of the Grey Dragon, the Shooting Star Champion, Sammy Bach.” Vibert scrunches his lips together, knowing he has been had by the interim CEO this time, but McFly just zips down his maroon windsuit and begins bouncing side-to-side on the balls of his feet. Grade: A [CENTER] Photobucket Photobucket[/CENTER] [B][CENTER]Sammy Bach vs. Sean McFly[/CENTER][/B] [CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] [B][CENTER]-Shooting Star Title Match-[/CENTER][/B] [B][I]Result: Sean McFly wins via DQ @ 15:58[/I][/B] [I]Peter’s Notes: What a match! Who knew that these two would mesh so well? Not I, but I will admit it makes me think about the way I am going, storywise. However, I’m confident we’ll be able to come back to it at some point, and I used the match’s finish to give me a reason to do it sooner or later. McFly is the man, make no mistake, and is probably the best wrestler in the company, but Sammy Bach didn’t look to be too far out of McFly’s league at all. Things barely had a chance to get going before the offense started coming in bunches; this was not a traditional affair. Sammy gets in most of his good stuff in the early going, as the midpoint of the match was used mostly to sell McFly’s babyface comeback, but everything he does is spot-on, as if he knows the opportunity wrestling with a performer like McFly presents. Emma lurks around the ring and is a perfect constant heel presence, looking to trip, poke, slap, or otherwise distract “Mr. Wrestling” when he comes anyway near her. But when the Shooting Star Champion nails McFly with a lightning flying forearm and quickly snap suplexes him three times in succession toward the end of the match (because, once again, in wrestling, moves are always the most effective in groupings of three) things begin looking grim for McFly, who is writhing on the mat, arm clutching at his back. Sammy starts creeping around the ring, arms stretched out at his side, stalking his victim, looking to jump him from behind and slap on the “BOYB”. But McFly is McFly and seemingly waits until the last possible second before hooking Bach’s leg and rolling him up in a small package that nets a surprise two count. Bach kicks out, but is shocked, thinking he had the match in hand. Suddenly, they are head up, face-to-face once again, as if the contest is beginning anew. Emma screams from ringside as Sammy’s face twists into a mad scowl before he attacks, coming at “Mr. Wrestling” with renewed rage. But, McFly sidesteps the oncoming Bach and helps him along into the turnbuckles, kicking him twice in the belly before sitting him on the top buckle and lifting the Shooting Star champion into the air……and holding him there. And holding him there. And holding him there, until finally rocking back and dropping him onto the canvas below; a stalling superplex from the man dubbed “Mr. Wrestling” that leaves Bach splayed out on the canvas and Emma pounding the ring apron with both hands, screaming for her man to get back to his feet. But as he begins to, McFly has turned the tables completely, now in stalk mode himself, walking around the perimeter of the ring and, much to the fan’s approval, looking to pull the Shooting Star champion in and give him the “Delorean Driver”. Sammy gets to his feet and, on wobbly legs, begins to turn around, everyone in the building expecting the worst for him. But as it becomes clear that Bach’s SS title run is in its last seconds, Emma throws her head back and lets forth a primal scream from the deepest part of her soul; a most unholy and disturbing sound. Suddenly, from a catwalk in the highest part of the arena…… [CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] ……...Jacob Jett descends into the ring, licking his lips and looking downright terrifying. With his eyes now a reflective reddish-black, Jett circles McFly who is on the defensive, hands up, even as referee Jay Fair calls for the bell to disqualify Bach. Then, in the blink of an eye, Jett is on McFly, and the two roll around on the canvas, each trying to gain any advantage. McFly slaps Jett at one point and it seems to give him a split second of clarity before he bares his teeth again and comes at “Mr. Wrestling”, seemingly with ferocious strength. As they do battle, Bach recovers and signals to the back for Acid and Plague who run down the ramp and simultaneously slide under the bottom rope. As the two masked men join Jett and subdue McFly, Sammy and Emma corner Vibert near the Spanish announcers table. As Sammy grabs Vibert by the collar, getting two big handfuls of his jacket in the process, Emma produces a pair of handcuffs and slaps one side onto the wrist of McFly’s agent. Before Vibert knows it, he is handcuffed to the bottom ring rope and the entire Cult of the Grey Dragon have encircled “Mr. Wrestling” and are beating him bloody. Vibert yells for help as his prized investment slowly goes unconscious in the ring before him, unable to do anything to help. When they finish, McFly is a mess and unable to move. Emma stands over him and begins her bizarre “kiss-of-death” ritual again, as she did with Jett. This time however, she paints Jett’s face with McFly’s blood, marking his cheeks with blood tears, and whispering something into his ear that riles him up almost to the point of needing to be held back by Acid and Plague. As it reaches a point where it looks like Jett is about to explode, hungry, Sammy steps up right into his face and backhands him, taking all of the fire out of Jett’s furnace instantly and sending him cowering behind Emma. The lights turn purple and their theme music begins to play as they assume their usual in-ring group pose, this time plus one more as Jacob Jett lurks in the background, looking like a demonic sad clown. Grade: A*[/I] [CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] The announcers buy a little bit of time at ringside while the crew works to put up a set for the return of “The New York Minute” and do a good job stalling until Bruce’s music hits and a tidal wave of boos cascades down from the rafters, only getting momentarily drowned out by the pops of the in-house pyro. When the sparks begin to rain, Jack pauses for a second to take in the hatred before swinging his hair and ripping off an air-guitar solo, which he stops after only a few “notes”, laughing when the crowd finds a way to boo louder. He is alone, appropriately wearing black, and carrying a microphone on his way to the ring, now decked out with an awesome plasma screen and a pair of director’s style chairs, marked on the seat “you” and “me”. JB: “….” As he lifts the microphone to his lips, the crowd breaks out into a “You-sold-out” chant that prompts a vicious air guitar solo. He means this one. JB: “You’re right, I did sell out…….every goddamn arena I’ve ever walked into.” Boos rain mixed with the resonance of the original “You-sold-out” chorus. Bruce pauses to let it die off before beginning. JB: “You all don’t get it, do you? You really are a stupid as I think you are, aren’t you?” Heel out why don’t you? JB: “I know that you all see Valiant as this quote unquote all-American boy, who trains and prays and eats every last one of his vitamins….because that’s what he tells the world every single time that the SWF gives him a microphone. But everybody knows that the world is chock full of stupid people, and you’ve all been buying it like the suckers you are.” More heat. This turn worked out even better than we thought, predictable or not. JB: “But did you know that your beloved golden boy, Valiant, is also a girlfriend thief?” They boo again. JB: “Don’t believe me, I care what you think. But ask yourself this, plebes, where’s Raven right now. She’s not on my arm, at my side. She’s with him; with Valiant. So before you even dare to ask me why I turned against him, let’s ask him why he turned her against me. Come on out, jackass.” [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket [/CENTER] Valiant’s music courses through the arena’s speakers and, as JB predicted, Raven is with him. That does little to effect the ovation he receives as he strikes a double biceps pose on the stage, smiling from ear to ear, before walking down the ramp cautiously, telling Raven to remain on the floor as he climbs the ring’s steel steps and grabs a microphone. JB: “See? What did I tell you? My girlfriend…or should I say, EX-girlfriend, coming out to the ring with you? Why don’t you fill all of us in on the rest of the story. Valiant is uncharacteristically hot all of a sudden and cuts Bruce off. V: “The rest of the story? YOU COST ME THE WORLD TITLE!” JB: “AND WHAT DID YOU COST ME? HUH?” Valiant’s face is turning red. JB: “NOT A DAMN THING AND YOU KNOW IT!” Jack throws his hands up, stepping back, turning to address the crowd. JB: “See? Is that the Valiant that you think you know? Why aren’t we talking about how hard you train? Or your ‘awesome protein shakes’? Where’s that sh*t eating grin you had on the stage?” Valiant steps up and comes at Bruce, who quickly evades his overzealous grab attempt and slides under the bottom rope, leaving the seething Valiant in the ring. JB: “You see? Please tell me that you’re not as stupid as I think you are? Are you seeing all of this?” Bruce, with his eyes fixed on Valiant, doesn’t notice Raven, who walks right up to him, shocking him momentarily. They have a brief exchange that the microphone doesn’t pick up before Raven rears back and slaps Jack across the face. Almost on impact, Valiant jumps through the ring ropes to the floor and begins chasing the rock star, who easily outruns the big man around the ring and up the ramp, ducking through the crowd halfway up and heading for the second tier with Valiant too far behind to catch him. JB: “Next week, jackass….” Valiant, out of breath and foaming at the mouth; enraged. JB: “Next week.” Grade: A Show Grade: B+ [CENTER]Photobucket [B]Copyright Supreme Sports 2011[/B][/CENTER] [B][CENTER]The Past, Present, and Future of Professional Wrestling[/CENTER][/B]

Awesome, awesome show, my man. Great to see Eisen going beyond his usual lackeys, great to see Skye getting a sustained push, and generally a great show overall. I have no idea where you're going with the Bull Wrecker angle, but I hope it's a return of an old SWF star. I also liked the render for "Dez," although it was so different I barely recognized him. Also- I edited my last post when I saw a "your" was accidentally left as a "you're," and it's important to use grammar correctly! I just don't want anyone thinking I made any material changes to my predictions after the fact.

Tag Tournament Seeding [FONT="Verdana"][SIZE="4"][B][U][CENTER]-Tag Team Tournament Seeding-[/CENTER][/U][/B][/SIZE][/FONT] [CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] [U][I]-Championship Committee-[/U] Lazorbeak Cubsfan 915 Shamelessposer Astil Rob 4590 Oregano Jenson Bolton Tigerkinney The following ten teams have filed contracts with the SWF Championship Committee, hoping to be included in the upcoming tournament that will crown the new SWF World Tag Team champions. With only eight spots available in the tournament, two teams will be left out entirely. Dirty White Boyz Can-Am Blondes Golden/Tana KC Glenn /Partner New Wave Sexual Aggression Sammy Bach/Jacob Jett Danny B Bling/Dez Joey Minnesota /Partner Acid/Plague That said, the eight members of the Championship Committee (some great wrestling minds, I must say) will have the opportunity to not only decide which teams make the tournament, but what the first round match ups will be. Be creative, rank them, position them to align with current storylines, or just set up matches you’d like to see. [/I] Have fun. :)

Wow, I made the championship commitee too! 1. Dirty White Boyz 8. Golden/Tana 4. Acid/Plague 5. New Wave 3. KC Glenn /Partner 6. Can-Am Blondes 2. Joey Minnesota /Partner 7. Sammy Bach/Jacob Jett Or, you could really make it interesting for the 8th spot, with a triple threat tag team match between Golden/Tana, Sexual Aggression, and Danny B Bling/Dez.. :)

Guest Bolton
The Can-Am Blondes vs. Joey Minnesota and partner KC Glenn and partner vs. Sexual Aggression New Wave vs. Sammy Bach/Jacob Jett Golden/Tana vs. Acid/Plauge

Just a couple of more Championship Committee members left to weigh in. The next step, then, is deciding which bracket, or which combination of brackets we'll be using. Any ideas? Next round, I'm going to have the Championship Committee (reopened to include more readers, should they want to participate) decide the winners. Thanks all. Oh, BTW, the voting for the DOTM closes pretty soon. Make sure you vote for your favorite diary. There are some awesome offerings this month in three catagories.:)

1. Sexual Aggression 8. Can-Am Blondes 4. Sammy Bach/Jacob Jett 5. Acid/Plague 3. New Wave 6. KC Glenn /Partner 2. Dirty White Boyz 7. Joey Minnesota /Partner I would include a consolation bracket. So my second round would be 1. Sexual Aggression 5. Acid/Plague 3. New Wave 2. Dirty White Boyz With the consolation bracket of 8. Can-Am Blondes 4. Sammy Bach/Jacob Jett 6. KC Glenn /Partner 7. Joey Minnesota /Partner and so on.

Tag Team Tournament Update [FONT="Verdana"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]-Tag Team Tournament Update-[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/FONT] [I]Ok, so, in order to keep the show rolling, I decided to assign numbers to slips of paper and pull two random brackets to the forefront and the discuss the combining of the two brackets with the existing Championship Committee.... ....however.... The two that I pulled out, Rob 4590's and Lazorbeak's, are nearly identical. In fact, there were only two differences between them. So, I decided to flip a coin to decide both of the odd teams' fate. Without any further ado.....[/I] [FONT="Impact"][SIZE="4"][CENTER] [COLOR="Blue"]-SWF World Tag Team Championship First Round Match-Ups-[/COLOR] DWB vs. Golden/Tana KC Glenn/Partner vs. Joey/Partner Sexual Aggression vs. Can-Am Blondes Acid/Plague vs. New Wave[/CENTER][/SIZE][/FONT] [CENTER]Photobucket [B]Copyright Supreme Sports 2011[/B][/CENTER] [B][CENTER]The Past, Present, and Future of Professional Wrestling[/CENTER][/B]

Show 23 Preview [CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] [FONT="Verdana"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]-Show Twenty-Three Preview-[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/FONT] This week, Supreme TV will feature an in-ring offering to Sean McFly by the dark faction, the COTGD as well as the four first-round matches of the SWF World Tag Team Title Tournament. They don't get much better than this, fans. Don't you dare miss this week's SWF Supreme TV, or you'll be the only one who does. And what then? Left out? Not you. [FONT="Impact"][SIZE="4"][CENTER] [COLOR="Blue"]-SWF World Tag Team Championship First Round Match-Ups-[/COLOR] DWB vs. Golden/Tana KC Glenn/Partner vs. Joey/Partner Sexual Aggression vs. Can-Am Blondes Acid/Plague vs. New Wave[/CENTER][/SIZE][/FONT] [CENTER]Photobucket [B]Copyright Supreme Sports 2011[/B][/CENTER] [B][CENTER]The Past, Present, and Future of Professional Wrestling[/CENTER][/B] [I]-Quick Picks- Sean McFly vs. Jacob Jett DWB vs. Golden/Tana KC Glenn/Partner vs. Joey/Partner Sexual Aggression vs. Can-Am Blondes Acid/Plague vs. New Wave (ooc: Predictors this round will be privately polled (PM's) to decide the outcomes of the two semi-final matches. Let's get as many readers involved as possible; this is as interactive as it gets. :) )[/I]

Guest Bolton
[B]Sean McFly[/B] vs. Jacob Jett [I]Sean is your biggest star, put Jett over him.[/I] [B]DWB[/B] vs. Golden/Tana [I]Jay & Silent Bob tributes FTW. It will also help with the Golden/Tana story.[/I] [B]KC Glenn/Partner[/B] vs. Joey/Partner [I]KC gets one over on his teacher, and for extra brownie points, I'm guessing Joey has Greg Black as his partner, and KC has Dez as his partner.[/I] [B]Sexual Aggression[/B] vs. Can-Am Blondes [I]I dunno, just prefer Gilmore and Sexy more.[/I] Acid/Plague vs. [B]New Wave[/B] [I]A DWB/New Wave rematch in the finals would be big. I'm guessing the Cult screws up somehow and loses.[/I]

Archived