Ransik's real world scenario

Guest Ransik

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Ransik
Well, ETWA is being included because it's a small promotion, and if you do Rookie to Legend you need a place to start since WWE and TNA won't hire you. Damn, I slept all day... RAW isn't finished. Well... I have the next 2 days off, so it won't be a problem. I needed a day to crash, 6 days in a row (plus tonight) is starting to get to me.

Guest Ransik
Well, what ever anyone wants to do is fine with me. I'll probably be on the TNA roster within a week, so if you can get some stuff done by then that would be cool.

Guest Ransik
Update for 8/22: Whoo hoo! The RAW roster is finally completed! I ran a test and found out something rather interesting. It seems that even though I have no one on the Smackdown brand as of yet and all the RAW competitors are assigned to the brand, the game will run the Smackdown shows with RAW wrestlers on them instead of cancelling them completely. Anywhoo, here is a complete list of what has been done in the last 4 days: COMPANIES WWE has been created TITLES -WWE Heavyweight -WWE World Heavyweight -WWE IC -WWE US -WWE Cruiserweight -WWE Woman's -WWE World Tag Team -WWE Tag Team WORKERS -Antonio -Ashley Massaro -Big Show -Carlito -Chris Jericho -Chris Masters -Christy Hemme -Danny Basham -Edge -Eric Bischoff -Eugene -Gene Snitsky -Hulk Hogan -Jerry Lawler -Jim Ross -John Cena -Jonathan Coachman -Kane -Kerwin White -Kurt Angle -Lilian Garcia -Lita -Maria -Matt Hardy -Matt Striker -Mick Foley -Renee Dupree -Ric Flair -Rob Conway -Rob Van Dam -Romeo -Rosey -Shawn Michaels -Shelton Benjmain -Stacy Keibler -Stone Cold -Tajiri -The Hurricane -The Rock -Triple H -Trish Stratus -Tyson Tomko -Val Venis -Victoria -Viscera Things are going MUCH quicker than I expected, so who knows how it will all pan out. :) Also, I would like a couple people to test what's done so far, so drop me a PM if you'd like to give RAW a test run!

Guest Ransik
New update... Smackdown roster is underway. The following workers are completed; -Batista -Big Vito -Booker T -Candace Michelle (RAW) -Chris Benoit -Christian -Doug Basham -Eddie Guerrero -Funaki -Hardcore Holly -Heidenreich -JBL Now could someone please tell me how a group of people spent 9 months working on a scenario and couldn't get it out, but I've done most of the WWE in 5 days?

Guest Ransik
Well everyone, I had a nervous breakdown today, so I decided I need a couple of days to myself. I got through over a third of the Smackdown roster, but today quite a few things happened, and I just totally lost it, and I had to get picked up by my mother for the day. I've only slept 4 hours in since Saturday afternoon, and the end of my rope was reached. So I'm just gonna take today and tomorrow off, and not do a damn thing until I have to go to work tomorrow night. If anyone still wants to run some beta tests, send me a PM.

Guest Ransik
Just thought I would let everyone know that work will resume on the scenario in the next couple days. Right now my roommates have 3 days to get out of the apartment, so until they're gone I don't have any time to focus on anything except work and making sure my property remains intact/in the apartment. All beta testers, lemme know what you think!

Guest Ransik
Well, if no one is gonna put up a roster of free agents they want to see, I'll end up putting up about a dozen or so. :P Gimme a list! :D

Guest Ransik
Ok... either I'm missing something, or we can't add in matches? Yes, I'll add in Kennedy. Right now I'm working on the active rosters of the 3 companies going in, then I'll do free agents and if I feel like it, the inactive workers under contract.

Sounds to me like he did a top rope version of Burchill's move. I'm pretty sure Burchill's used it alot before in FWA. Man, I haven't watched WWE in so long and it's changed so much, Heidenrich as a Road Warrior?! Free Agents: Air Paris Brian Lawler Chris Kanyon Goldberg Jackie Gayda Jimmy Yang Ken Shamrock L.A. Park Mr. Aguila Scott Hall Kevin Nash The Ultimate Warrior Vampire Warrior Shaggy 2 Dope Violent J There's a small list :P

Guest Ransik
Well, here is the list in my head that are give-ins; -Sting -Lex Luger -Bret Hart -DDP -Kidman -Charlie Haas -Randy Savage Let's get a full list going! Oh, by the way, all you beta testers are doing more playing then checking, I found my own mistake so far; I wrote Master's finisher in his bio as "Masterpiece" instead of lock. So ha! GET CHECKING! Hehe.

Archived