Ransik's real world scenario

Guest Ransik

Guest Ransik
Now before I get started, lemme just say I don't know when I will be able to work on it, how much I can do myself, or what have you. Right now I'm aiming to make WWE, TNA, and the ETWA, the Indy I wrestle for. Basically what I am doing is using the Cornellverse files (moves and what have you) and building the real world in a clean database. Right now so far I have the WWE created and John Cena finished. If anyone would like to do Ring of Honor, get belt images and the such, I would appreciate any help in that area. No clue when it will come out, or IF it will, just bear with me, I will work on it when ever I can. If anyone would like to use a clear database and create free agents for me to put in, I could do that as well. So please, don't ask when it will be released. I will give info as I move along with it. ------------------------------------------------- Update for 8/18/05: 6:30am WWE -John Cena, Carlito, Hurricane & Trish Stratus are complete. -WWE Heavyweight, IC & Woman's Titles are complete with Champs assigned -All of WWE's TV shows are complete

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Ransik
Than don't bother following this thread NGW. Making that post was pointless. Anywhoo, I figure if I put enough time in on this, I might be able to get it done within a couple months, but that's if I can keep my focus on it. But hey, if anyone wants to help out, make a clear database, create the wrestler, their move set and what ever, and I can import it.

Guest Ransik
Exactly Kay. It's not like I don't know what stats to give the wrestlers. My only issues are going to be guys like The Hearthrobs who I've barely seen, but I'm gonna go with stats based on how they perform in the WWE and nowhere else. I figure since WrestleSpi is supposed to be "shoot wrestling" than how the wrestler is now is what their stats should be. Hardest part right now is tracking down birth dates, although so far I've gotten them all.

Wwe Hating the WWE is not the same as hating the wrestlers in the WWE. I too hate the WWE, but I really like a lot of the wrestlers involved in the fed. Guys like Benoit, Guerrero(s), Y2J, London, etc... Those guys are all amazing wrestlers, who have just been limited by crappy WWE storylines and move (style) restrictions. Just because you don't like the fed does not mean you can't be fair to the wrestlers.

Guest Ransik
Update for 8/18/05: 5:30pm EST WWE WORKERS -Antonio -Ashley -Big Show -Carlito -Chris Jericho -John Cena -Rosey -The Hurricane -Trish Stratus TITLES -All RAW Titles have been created -TV shows are all created as well. Not bad for about 3 hours worth of work I guess. Like I said, if anyone wants Ring of Honor in, any volunteers are appreciated.

[QUOTE=Chibul]We might as well get behind this guy and back him up, since Damien has obviously vanished.[/QUOTE] Incorrect. I got A hold of him and now I'm working on his scenario's movesets, to. Just the Generic movesets so he can release it quicker. Don't doubt him until he's out... completely! But this is about this scenario. Good luck Ransik.

Guest Ransik
Well, I think I did pretty good for the first day. Gotta get ready for work soon, but all in all since I'm by myself, I think I did alright for just the first day. Here is a list of what is completed so far; COMPANIES -WWE TELEVISION SHOWS -All WWE Shows completed TITLES -All RAW Titles with assigned Champions -All Smackdown! Titles, no assigned Champs WORKERS -Antonio -Ashley Massaro -Big Show -Carlito -Chris Jericho -Chris Masters -Christy Hemme -Danny Basham -Edge -Eric Bischoff -John Cena -Rosey The Hurricane -Trish Stratus If I'm right, I'm about 1/4 of the way through the RAW roster right now.

[QUOTE=Dwight Mighton]Incorrect. I got A hold of him and now I'm working on his scenario's movesets, to. Just the Generic movesets so he can release it quicker. Don't doubt him until he's out... completely! But this is about this scenario. Good luck Ransik.[/QUOTE] Sorry, but I have given up. He hasn't bothered to come on here and tell us an update, or why he failed to meet the release date that he guaranteed. I've pretty much lost faith that it'll be out. Besides, he said even if it wasn't completed on release date, he'd release what was done. He didn't.

Guest Ransik
If you want, you could make moves from the Smackdown roster that aren't in the files already, cause I don't think I'll be up to Smackdown for a couple days. If anyone wants to get on board with this, just hit me up on a PM with what you'd like to help with, and I'll let ya know if I need help in that area.

Guest Ransik
Update for August 19th; Added the following workers as well as their unique maneuvers; -Eugene -Gene Snitsky -Hulk Hogan Jerry Lawler -Jim Ross -Jonathan Coachman -Kane -Kerwin White -Kurt Angle -Lilian Garcia -Lita -Maria

Guest Ransik
Alright everyone, things are running smoothly, and I have no database errors as of yet, so I'm actually moving on the right track. If any of you would like to help get pics of the Titles, and make full profiles of free agents or workers from Smackdown and TNA, now is the time to do so while I'm working on the RAW roster. Also, if anyone would like to make full profiles of the well-known free agents you would like added into the game, you could do that as well. I'm going to add as many free agents as I can think of that people might be interested in playing as, so the more you can get to me, the better off we all are for a quicker release. Or if you don't want to make those profiles, gimme a list here of who you would like to see in the game. Also note, people like Todd Grisham, road agents and others will not be included to save time. I just don't see a point in making guys like Johnny Ace.

Guest Ransik
Update for August 20th Workers added: -Matt Striker -Matt Hardy -Mick Foley -Renee Dupree -Ric Flair -Rob Conway -Rob Van Dam -Romeo -Shawn Michaels -Shelton Benjamin -Stacy Keibler Any help at this point would REALLY be appreciated. At the rate of 12-13 workers a day,, it's gonna take at least 2 months before the scenario will eb released, and by that time TEW 2005 will be out,and I doubt anyone will care about my scenario. :D

Guest Ransik
Cool. Only issue would be is that I know nothing about their moves, and since I can't import move sets, I would need A LOT of help from you on that one. Make a clear database and create Ring of Honor, and leave me a Word Pad done with the top moves each guy has, and with their stats I can fill in the rest with regular moves. Make sure you have finishers clearly labeled (such as what the move is named, what it is, and how/where it's done. The RAW roster should be finished by tomorrow morning and I should be able to get started on Smackdown when ever I wake up tomorrow afternoon. I'm still amazed I'm getting as much done as I am considering I work a 3rd shift schedule. Honestly, how can there not be one 2005 scenario? :) Now people... just so I can tell what I'm working with here, someone list of a bunch of free agents they would like me to include, so I can see how much longer it will take me to do. I figure it took about 4 days to do RAW... should take 3-4 to do Smackdown. TNA will probably take about a week, and the ETWA should be 2-3 days. Than I need to do the little things like tag teams, relationships and the such, and add in the free agents. Anyways, I figure if I stay on track, and figure in the amount of work I can do on my 2 days off a week, it MAY take 1-2 months.... MAYBE. I'm headed to work right now, so when I get off work I will do the entire move sets of the last 8 workers I have on the RAW roster and get started on Smackdown after I sleep. If I don't get roped into any plans, I could foresee having the entire WWE roster done by Wednesday since I have Monday and Tuesday off, and everyone I know works a fixed weekday schedule. Also having a 2000 pound storage shed with a radio in it doesn't help me get anywhere. ;)

Archived