Ransik's real world scenario

Guest Ransik

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm definitely hoping it can go that way. Small update; I'm currently running a scenario using myself, and I plan to go about 2 years to see exactly how things pan out. After that, I will add in free agents among the other miscellaneous things. I'm a year into it so far, so it won't be too long.

Can do D. Boon. :D I'm currently 14 months into the game, and I am 1/2 of the ETWA Tag Champs with Sack, the ETWA Champ, and I just got a job with TNA and got a team with Daniels. No Title shots yet, and my overness has gone from 2 to 37 in 14 months, so I do believe so far things are going the way they should.

Some really small things from what I've seen thus far: Chris Jericho doesn't have a biog, and should be down as an inactive worker for the time being. Gene Snitsky should be just Snitsky, Renee Dupree should be Rene Dupree. Juventud's a face, he should be a heel. I'm very detailed when it comes to things :P.

Good eye, I'll get those things fixed up. Finished 2 years in my game, and I think things are okay with it. The stats I gave myself seem to be right on, as even with all the training and so forth, I had a very hard time against guys like Dupree and Rhino when I arrived in the WWE, and I even got beat by freakin' Antonio in my 3rd match under WWE contract! So here's a layout of what occured in those 2 years; From October 2005 to February 2007 I was with the ETWA, and during that time I won the ETWA Tag Titles with Sack, won the ETWA IC Title, and won the ETWA Heavyweight Title 2 times. In May of 2006 I signed a verbal agreement to work in TNA, and this is where I definitely think I gave myself the right stats, because I wrestled 48 matches in TNA and only won half of them. I won the NWA Tag Titles with Simon Diamond, but that damn Viscera is impossible to take down when you're so much smaller, so him and Rhino took the belts away pretty much right off. I signed on with the WWE in February of 2006 under a written contract of $7200 a month. After being destroyed by Kane and Snitsky, I went into a feud with Masters which I won, and then I bounced around winning and losing for a while. I got teamed with Styles for a while, and my overness stayed at 68 for about 4 months even with some big wins. About 3 weeks before the end of the test run, I fought Kevin Nash, and thanks to Val Venis jumping Big Kev before the match, I was BARELY able to get the win. It took 8 Sweet Chin Musics and 2 Sharpshooters to get the big bastard to go down. :) So I think it ran pretty well all in all. The ETWA struggles, TNA talent comes and goes back and forth between there and the WWE, and while the WWE Titles barely ever switch hands, the TNA Titles get passed around like water, as do the ETWA Titles. I'm almost tempted to finish the year off to see where I place, as I placed #308 in 2006, so I really am curious to see where I would place in 2007.

Chris, Juvi is set as a heel in the database, I think you should check those glasses. ;) Well, I went onto the rest of 2007 and got ranked #114 in the world even though I had won the NWA Title from Jeff Jarrett... so I gave up. I'm gonna begin working on the free agents. I have a list of about 12 people so far which includes The Du... Du... Du... Du.... *sigh...* Team 3D. If someone would like, make me a LONG list of free agents I should include in the game. I'm basically pulling names out of my ass right now. :) Here is my list for tonight, even though I can probably do more than that; -Ariel -Billy Kidman -Bubba Ray Dudley -Charlie Haas -D-Von Dudley -Jackie Gayda -Ken Kennedy -Burchill -Lance Cade -Sting -Trevor Murdoch

Actually... you know what I've decided? I have decided to make a basic release for everyone, and I'm gonna see if I can get it out tonight. Yeah sure it's not gonna be complete, but I want everyone to play it and I figure since this is going to be an ongoing project for the foreseeable future, I may as well release version 1.0 tonight. I'm gonna need someone willing to host the file when ready. Contact me at [email]ransik_starr@hotmail.com[/email] for MSN or ransik_etwa for Yahoo and get in touch with me ASAP, cause Angelfire sure as hell won't allow that much bandwith to be used. What I'm gonna do right now is just lay off the free agents and crank out as much tag teams as I can. I'm not concerned with relationships right now, I just want to get version 1.0 released before TEW 05 comes out so I'll keep people interested.

Just another tiny thing, but there's a 9 in "Heavywe(9)ight" in Ric Flair's biog :). EDIT: I just actually beat Flair for the IC Title. I thought it was strange that at 75 over I'd get a title shot, but then I looked at my relationships... FRIENDSHIP: Hulk Hogan Triple H It's all about the politics baybee ;).

Archived