Ransik's real world scenario

Guest Ransik

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd love to be a tester for the next version. I always find myself correcting little mistakes from other mods [such as DOTT and Damien's Real Life Data] even the really small mistakes, and I mean really small :p Right down to all the little gramatical things, but I won't bore you with those if you don't want me to. What can I say, I'm a mark for perfection :D

With the current situation I have involving the eviction of my roommates, I've not been able to work on the data as much as usual, but after this weekend I should be able to get back to business as usual. Right now, here are the workers added since I last updated the list; -Jillian Hall -Joey Mercury -Johnny Nitro -Juventud Guerrera -Melina Perez -Michael Cole -Michelle McCool -Nunzio -Orlando Jordan -Paul London

Ransik, I noticed an error for ankle lock. The ankle lock frequency rate is 15 which would be impossible to hit. After hitting the angle slam, I couldn't hit the ankle lock which was difficult to hit because the freq rate is too low for a simple move that cause more damages as the angle slam. My question is are you going to make a few adjustments by increasing the freq for the ankle lock?

Angle Slam into Ankle Lock makes alot more sense. Ransik could also chain together Hogans Big Boot with the Hogan Leg Drop, where both moves cause double damages. Same with Shawn Michaels special. Why just Sweet Chain Music when you can just chain them together to make it Top rope elbow with the Sweet Chain Music or Flying Forearm with the Sweet Chain Music and you could add in his Tune the Band taunt. I feel that having thier moves chain together makes the match more realistic. What do you think Ransik?

I dunno if I'll be adding linked moves into the scenario, but never say never. Ok... after 3 days of modem issues as well as the rotation of everything in this apartment, I'm finally back to working on this thing full time (in other words when I have free time.) Right now I'm considering a roster cut-off date due to the fact that several WWE debuts have been taking place recently, and I'm already 4-5 wrestlers behind because of this fact, but we'll see where it goes. But if anyone can get me a KyKy of Murdoch and Cade, that would help. Thanks!

Ok, before I can continue, I need some help. I don't have a clue what Simon Dean's Simonizer is, although I have a very very vague idea, because I saw him use a move on Velocity a couple months back. Also, I need someone to send me some info such as a bio and top moves for guys like Burchill, CM Punk and other guys that have been on WWE TV very little or none at all, because I can't add guys I know little to nothing about. Until then I will be tweaking things and getting lists for tag teams and PPVs. EDIT: UPDATE FOR 9/6/05 -All WWE Titles have their proper holders. -All 14 WWE PPVs have been added. Single brand PPVs have "Great" visibility and The Big 4 have "Huge" for a good reason, so no complaints. :) The following workers have been added; -Psicosis -Randy Orton -Rey Mysterio -Road Warrior Animal -Scotty 2 Hotty -Sharmell I should be into TNA by Saturday if I can get the newly debuted WWE wrestlers added in, otherwise they will have to wait until an update is done.

[U][B]Burchill[/B][/U] Bio: British born and bred, he is new-blood, but almost a legend in his homeland already. Burchill uses a great fusion of high-flying and power moves, and is a deadly opponent in the ring. Finisher: C4 Description: A backflip Sambo Suplex, either from a standing position or the top rope (I'd do 2 variations if I were you). Damage: Regular - 35 Head, 70 Body. Top Rope - 50 Head, 85 Body.

CM Punk The straight edge hero made his name in ROH, but has competed in many other promotions. A good technical wrestler with excellent mic skill, CM Punk has shown the potential to go far. Thats what i would put for his bio. Finisher : Pepsi Plunge Description : A double underhook facebuster from the top rope, which lands with huge impact. Damage : 75 Head, 30 Body I would do that. He also uses a the pepsi-plex and the pepsi-twist, and if you need me to find out about these moves, just post it here and ill find out.

Good info and thanks! If you guys or anyone else can help me further with them, I would appreciate it, because as it stands right now they will most likely end up with generic move sets.

Don't forget that the WWE-fied versions of Punk and Burchill will be different. Burchill is using a modified-Fujiwara armbar as his finisher, and Punk certainly won't be allowed to use the Pepsi Plunge in the WWE for two reasons. 1) All high-risk CW moves are banned. 2) Too much like the Pedigree.

I have finished my list for the WWE! Well, almost. :) When I began on August 18th, I had a list of 83 workers to put in, and all are done with their full move sets and profiles. As it stands right now, I'm working through the active rosters, freezing the list when I get them. After I finish with TNA and ETWA, I will add in guys like Ken Kennedy, Trevor Murdoch, Burchill, and the such, as it will give me time to watch those guys to better put move lists together. Since I will not be making OVW, I'm not sure if guys like CM Punk will be added unless he gets some sort of TV time between now and the release, as I know almost nothing about him. Possibly... I will have to have someone take my files and create people just so they can be in the game. Right now, here is the "full list" for the WWE: WWE RAW -Antonio -Ashley Massaro -Big Show -Candace Michelle -Carlito -Chris Jericho -Chris Masters -Danny Basham -Edge -Eric Bischoff -Eugene -Gene Snitsky -Hulk Hogan -Jerry Lawler -Jim Ross -John Cena -Jonathan Coachman -Kane -Kerwin White -Kurt Angle -Lilian Garcia -Lita -Maria -Matt Hardy -Matt Striker -Mick Foley -Renee Dupree -Ric Flair -Rob Conway -Rob Van Dam -Romeo -Rosey -Shawn Michaels -Shelton Benjmain -Stone Cold -Tajiri -The Hurricane -The Rock -Torrie Wilson -Triple H -Trish Stratus -Tyson Tomko -Val Venis -Victoria -Viscera WWE SMACKDOWN -Batista -Big Vito -Booker T -Chris Benoit -Christian -Christy Hemme -Doug Basham -Eddie Guerrero -Funaki -Hardcore Holly -Heidenreich -JBL -Jillian Hall -Joey Mercury -Johnny Nitro -Juventud Guerrera -Melina Perez -Michael Cole -Michelle McCool -Nunzio -Orlando Jordan -Paul London -Psicosis -Randy Orton -Rey Mysterio -Road Warrior Animal -Scotty 2 Hotty -Sharmell -Simon Dean -Stacy Keibler -Steven Richards -Super Crazy -Sylvan Grenier -Tazz -Theodore Long -The Undertaker -William Regal The first 4 people that send me PMs can beta test the full roster, but this time, I would love it if more than one person I allow to beta test actually finds mistakes. :) I'll start on TNA sometime in the next day or two!

Figured that one out. Go into his contract and set him for Non-Wrestler. Oakster, I got your PM with mistakes, but every time I try and reply my IE freezes up, but it doesn't for any other PMs which is odd to me. I have the TNA Titles made and the roster all set up, which means anyone that gets brought into the company from today will only be added after the 3 companies are completed, unless it's a big name. I also don't know what I'm going to do about Credible, Bubba, D-Von, Spike and Kidman right now since Vinnie Mac is being a complete ass about copyrighting names he had nothing to do with creatively.

Archived