Ransik's real world scenario

Guest Ransik

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok, a lil update of the past few days. My grandmother is currently going through multiple surgeries after having multiple heart attacks, so I'm not exactly clear-headed enough to work too much on the scenario. I'm also battling the worst case of the flu I have ever had and still having to go to work regardless, so I'm doing my best here. I'll let everyone know what's going on when I can.

And to add to my fun, I agreed to switch Saturday shifts with a buddy of mine... and realized after he left that I will be working 11pm Friday night to 2pm Saturday afternoon straight because I was too stupid to put two and two together. Ah well, I get Saturday night off.

Thanks man! I current have CarlitoCoool running a year career with Shelton and he said everything looks good so far, as HBK and HHH are refusing to work feuds with him, so it appears the stats are good. I'm working on TNA right now as we speak.

Update for 9/15/: I have completed the following workers in the last couple hours; -A1 -Abyss -AJ Styles -Alex Shelley -"Alpha Male" Monty Brown -Amazing Red -Andy Douglas -Apolo -BG James -Bobby Roode Things are finally getting back to normal around here, so I'll be able to focus on the scenario more than I have in the last couple weeks.

Just thought I would let everyone know that the work on TNA is now moving along at a much quicker pace, as I found a very convenient source to get information on almost every wrestler in existance, from birthdates to finishers. :) In the last hour I have done profiles and set up 9 more profiles, done all the shells for the move sets for the wrestlers in TNA, and imported all of the TNA employee pics into the scenario folder. So it's going good now! If nothing, and I mean if NOTHING distracts me, I should be done TNA before Monday. But do NOT take that as a guarantee.

I doubt I will be including OVW and Deep South, as I don't know 95% of the rosters, and wouldn't be able to create the workers. But as far as I can project, there will be 200 if not more workers in the initial release, which for 3 companies is pretty good. Damn my employers... they're trying to destroy me. I'm doing 42 hours this week (15 of them starting tonight) and I have 6 days next week. So now I'm thinking TNA will be done Tuesday or Wednesday. But today I probably won't do much as I need to get all the sleep I can for my marathon tonight.

Ok, I gotta prepare for my 15 hour marathon at work starting tonight, so I'm giving up for the day and heading to bed. I'm up to 103 completed workers; 83 in the WWE and 20 so far in TNA. Here is who I've completed since last night; -Cassidy Riley -Chase Stevens -Chris Harris -Chris Sabin -David Young -Dixie Carter -Eric Young -"Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels -Gail Kim -James Mitchell Off to bed I go to dream of ever finishing this thing. :D

For you beta testers; I have uploaded everything I have done to this point at the same addy that you received from me before, so if you still have it, test the new files out. If not, send me a PM.

Update for 9/18: The following wrestlers are completed; -James Storm -Jeff Hardy -Jeff Jarrett -Jerrelle Clark -Jerry Lynn -Jimmy Hart -Johnny Devine -Kevin Nash -Kip James -Konnan -Lance Hoyt Also, I was wondering what you beta testers think so far, such as improvements, things that should be changed, etc... I'm moving quickly now people, shouldn't be more than a couple weeks out if things go right! (Makes me wonder how a team of people never got a scenario out in 9 months to be honest.)

^^ Same here. It's still pretty laughable about how everyone was saying "Damian will get it out soon!" and "He's probably having a family emergency..." when you're putting it out, by yourself, WITH various "family emergency"'s of your own.

Exactly. Not to knock the guy or anything, but I've had so many issues (good & bad) as well as working over 40 hours a week (try doing a 15 hour shift and then comnig home and pumping out 3 hours of scenario work.) Either there was no team of people and the guy was working on it by himself, or the thing just doesn't exist. In the last month I have done over 115 workers, and half of those days I didn't get any work done on it. Right now with the basics of the workers in TNA set up (move set shell and pics) I'm still getting one worker done every 15 minutes or so depending on how many moves I have to create for the person. For instance, with someone like Matt Bentley, his finishers were already in the game (Superkick & Big Elbow) so it took me all of 7 minutes to finish him. In the case of Elix Skipper, it took about 20 to finish him because I had to create 3 moves for him and I had to search even harder to find his birthdate because my main source didn't have one for him. In the last 2 days I've done about 20 workers or so if I'm remembering correctly, and I may get to 30 if I stay on it.

Yet another update for 9/18: The following wrestlers are completed; -Matt Bentley -Mikey Batts -Petey Williams -"Primetime" Elix Skipper -Raven -Rhino -Ron Killings -Sabu -Samoa Joe -Scott D'Amore I have also replaced D'Amore as the head booker for TNA (Jarrett was in there before.) Looks like since I have tomorrow off and my fiancee is on the other side of the state, that TNA will DEFINITELY be finished tomorrow if nothing gets in my way. *evil laugh*

Got a very creepy message while running a scenario with Abyss. "Monday, Week 1, October 2005: NWA-TNA have risen to National size." Guess I made this thing TOO realistic. :P

TNA IS FINISHED!!!! Whoo hoo!!! *Ahem* Anywhoo... here is the updated roster so far. Note, I will be adding in Murdoch, Cade, Kennedy & others, I'm just waiting until I get finished with whom I started out with before adding others. WWE RAW -Antonio -Ashley Massaro -Big Show -Candace Michelle -Carlito -Chris Jericho -Chris Masters -Danny Basham -Edge -Eric Bischoff -Eugene -Gene Snitsky -Hulk Hogan -Jerry Lawler -Jim Ross -John Cena -Jonathan Coachman -Kane -Kerwin White -Kurt Angle -Lilian Garcia -Lita -Maria -Matt Hardy -Matt Striker -Mick Foley -Renee Dupree -Ric Flair -Rob Conway -Rob Van Dam -Romeo -Rosey -Shawn Michaels -Shelton Benjmain -Stone Cold -Tajiri -The Hurricane -The Rock -Torrie Wilson -Triple H -Trish Stratus -Tyson Tomko -Val Venis -Victoria -Viscera WWE SMACKDOWN -Batista -Big Vito -Booker T -Chris Benoit -Christian -Christy Hemme -Doug Basham -Eddie Guerrero -Funaki -Hardcore Holly -Heidenreich -JBL -Jillian Hall -Joey Mercury -Johnny Nitro -Juventud Guerrera -Melina Perez -Michael Cole -Michelle McCool -Nunzio -Orlando Jordan -Paul London -Psicosis -Randy Orton -Rey Mysterio -Road Warrior Animal -Scotty 2 Hotty -Sharmell -Simon Dean -Stacy Keibler -Steven Richards -Super Crazy -Sylvan Grenier -Tazz -Theodore Long -The Undertaker -William Regal --------------------------------------------------------------------------- TNA -A1 -Abyss -AJ Styles -Alex Shelley -"Alpha Male" Monty Brown -Amazing Red -Andy Douglas -Apolo -BG James -Bobby Roode -Cassidy Riley -Chase Stevens -Chris Harris -Chris Sabin -David Young -Dixie Carter -Eric Young -"Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels -Gail Kim -James Mitchell -James Storm -Jeff Hardy -Jeff Jarrett -Jerrelle Clark -Jerry Lynn -Jimmy Hart -Johnny Devine -Kevin Nash -Kip James -Konnan -Lance Hoyt -Matt Bentley -Mikey Batts -Petey Williams -"Primetime" Elix Skipper -Raven -Rhino -Ron Killings -Sabu -Samoa Joe -Scott D'Amore -Shark Boy -Shocker -Simon Diamond -Sonjay Dutt -Sonni Siaki -Traci -Zach Gowan That is 131 workers so far. Now after I get some sleep, I can move onto the ETWA. After the ETWA is done, I will add as many free agents as I feel like, before moving onto the final steps (tag teams, relationships.)

I haven't seen an RoH show in over a year, and I don't know much about the promotion or most of the roster. The only reason I'm putting ETWA in is that when you do Rookie to Legend you have a place to wrestle for.

Alllllllllllrighty people. I have decided to run a full beta test on the completed WWE & TNA rosters. I wasn't going to, but then I figured... ah what the hell. Anyways, send me those PMs and I'll allow up to 8 beta testers. This will probably be the final beta test before I do the ETWA, relationships, tag teams, free agents, and the missing wrestlers like Cade, Murdoch, and Kennedy.

TNA on Spike wasn't ticked as Taped. Edit: By mid-October, when RAW moves to USA, Heat and Velocity will both be gone - and as that's when this data starts, you'll probably want to remove them. Edit Edit: ALSO, you have the wrong Dixie Carter picture - that's not her. Edit Edit Edit: Wrong Tag Champs.

Archived