Welcome To E-Ville (Mafia) - SIGN UP THREAD

Derek B

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=panix04;371232]damn thieving gippos! Is that racist? Didn't that fella from blue get his knickers in a twist when that chef in hells kitchen called them pikeys? that was so funny, he almost cried. I laughed so hard i pee'd a little bit, luckily it was in the shower so nobdy minded![/QUOTE] As the third moon of Jupiter circled the 2nd sun of the Solar System the elders foretold of your madness!!!! aaarrrrrggggghhhhhhh!!!!

[QUOTE=DreamGoddessLindsey;371333]Well, I'm not sure how this game is played, even after looking at the other one, but I guess I can try anyway, so uh yeah go ahead and sign me up. Anyone willing to offer help to a girl in need of learning? This sounds like some fun.[/QUOTE] ARGH!! A Girl!! I'm gonna have to totally rewrite the entire game!! All is lost!! We're doooooooomed!! DOOOOOOOMED!!! :p

Look Warrior! You must know that Jim Force and Myself are the most powerful team in the universe! Jim Schawrtz and Jim Force together is a galatic nightmare. So Warrior stop trying to make an name for yourself by attaching the original Face Paint Pair and go back to fighting with the Iron Shiek. Hell, if the Shiek is to busy I can make time to make you HUMBLE!!!!

[QUOTE=machinesxe;371336]Look Warrior! You must know that Jim Force and Myself are the most powerful team in the universe! Jim Schawrtz and Jim Force together is a galatic nightmare. So Warrior stop trying to make an name for yourself by attaching the original Face Paint Pair and go back to fighting with the Iron Shiek. Hell, if the Shiek is to busy I can make time to make you HUMBLE!!!![/QUOTE] Noooooooo!!! The intergalactic cosmos will be torn from its hinges before the power of the Ultimate Warrior bows before anyone!!! Feel the fury flowing within my veins as the power of the warriors begin to thump instead your mind even before the final blow is struck!!

[QUOTE=DreamGoddessLindsey;371391]Who's the first? Also, forgive my um newbieness, but what's RDS? :confused:[/QUOTE] A screen name. RDSinclair or something to that effect. Hi, I'm Astil, I suck at writing. Go check out my dynasty. It's cool-o-riffic.

[QUOTE=DreamGoddessLindsey;371391]Who's the first? Also, forgive my um newbieness, but what's RDS? :confused:[/QUOTE] This will be my first game as well, I didnt have a clue what was going on but I read through this one [url]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum...ad.php?t=24182[/url] under the advice of Steve "Most Prolific Player of 2007" Smith, I have a general idea of what to do now. [B]Vote Panix[/B] <--- this seems to be the norm :p

[QUOTE=DreamGoddessLindsey;371391]Who's the first? Also, forgive my um newbieness, but what's RDS? :confused:[/QUOTE] You know I was going to pop off with a cool sounding TEW type injury there, but as I am still under the influence of multiple otc medicines due to the flu I couldn't come up with anything better than 'renal distress syndrome.' And I'm kidding. No offense my little green friend. :( I wonder if she will be bad again?

[QUOTE=Blasphemywebleed;371401]This will be my first game as well, I didnt have a clue what was going on but I read through this one [url]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum...ad.php?t=24182[/url] under the advice of Steve "Most Prolific Player of 2007" Smith, I have a general idea of what to do now. [B]Vote Panix[/B] <--- this seems to be the norm :p[/QUOTE] Don't forget to use a semicolon.

[QUOTE=theoutlaw321;371402]You know I was going to pop off with a cool sounding TEW type injury there, but as I am still under the influence of multiple otc medicines due to the flu I couldn't come up with anything better than 'renal distress syndrome.' And I'm kidding. No offense my little green friend. :( I wonder if she will be bad again?[/QUOTE] I swear I'm going to find my biggest hand bag and chase you down, then beat you over the head with it (and that's just for not having been on AIM) :p Derek, my dear Jedi Friend, I am having to take a pass on this game, for one reason, I don't wanna risk getting lynched on my birthday

[b]MODKILL: Blasphemywebleed OBLITERATE: Blasphemywebleed METEOR: Blasphemywebleed COMBUST: Blasphemywebleed PULPIFY: Blasphemywebleed ARMAGEDDON: Blasphemywebleed[/b] I think you get the idea. :p Shame you aren't playing RDS, I had 40 roles that could've been perfect for you. :)

Archived