Welcome To E-Ville (Mafia) - SIGN UP THREAD

Derek B

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=DreamGoddessLindsey;374289]Lindsey, with an "e", not like Lohan. :p :p :p[/QUOTE] Sorry, about taht. I'd edit the post, but we aren't allowed to edit posts in the game thread, and while this isn't and thus we are allowed to, I don't want to get into the habit of doing it and then do it during the game and get myself modkilled

[B][size=7][u]Sign ups are now closed![/size][/B][/u] You can still put your name down for the alternates list but the sign ups for the start of the game are completed. I gave lots of extra time just in case anyone felt like joining in at the last minute. So we have 36 players ready to go. The game will begin sometime on Wednesday (whenever I feel like it) and role PMs will be out... sometime on Tuesday. I'm heading off to my girlfriend's soon and will be spending the night with her, so no role PMs tonight. Good luck everyone! This should be a lot of fun. :)

This is unacceptable. How dare you spend time with wimminfolk when your boys are role-less. I have literally no idea what I'm supposed to be doing right now... Do I try to help my flatmate find the remote, or do I pretend to help him while telling my neighbour to shoot him? Is the remote evil in this metaphor?

[QUOTE=Self;374659]This is unacceptable. How dare you spend time with wimminfolk when your boys are role-less. I have literally no idea what I'm supposed to be doing right now... Do I try to help my flatmate find the remote, or do I pretend to help him while telling my neighbour to shoot him? Is the remote evil in this metaphor?[/QUOTE] You could read the forumers thread since i've had season 2 up since 6pm and no ones bloody commented yet :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=DreamGoddessLindsey;374687]:eek: Seriously. If my boyfriend were more interested in Mafia than having an X-rated night with me, I'd kick him in the head. Both of 'em, and more than once. :p[/QUOTE]And just like that, the boys of GDS all look pale and cover their 'areas'

You know, it's rather amusing to see what this place degenerates in to when there isn't a game going on... Come on, Derek! [CENTER][IMG]http://www.dvd.net.au/movies/m/07808-2.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Get on with it![/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Archived