RW DOTM february 2008 Nomination Thread

Hey guys, it's that time of the month again. Bring on the nominations. Nominations so far: [B]WWF Faces Off With NWA[/B] by angeldelayette [B]WWF vs. WCW: The War Begins[/B] by nimo34 and SHaynes23 [B]World Wrestling Entertainment: Showcase of the Immortals[/B] by SHaynes23 [B]WWE: The Next Generation[/B] by iMac [B]WWE - After the Bash[/B] by sebsy [B]Wrestling Almanacs of the 1980's[/B] by Jaded [B]WWE: Rebirth[/B] by G-Prime [B]WWE: Time To Play The Game... for now...[/B] by RKO_HBK Rules are as follows (In case y'all forgot): Dynasty must be nominated by someone other than the author. Dynasty must have posted two shows since the month started. Dynasty must have at least five shows total. Dynasty must be based outside the C-Verse (Due to panix wanting his Sci-Fi mod counted ) The previous two month's winning dynasties cannot be nominated, to allow some variety. The nominations are then judged by the panel (Payne, outlaw, SHaynes and the previous two month's winners) who vote Yes/No on them all. A majority 'Yes' vote allows a dynasty to get through to the public voting, where the winner is decided in a poll (voting is usually open for a week). The previous two months winners are Wildfire and keefmoon.

[QUOTE=praguepride;372453]Wait, so c-verse dynastys can't be nominated?[/QUOTE] This was the alternative to the CV diaries that Adam once upon a time chose to stickey atop the forums. So the answer is no. On the other hand it was asked and given the approval to go ahead for there to be the same done for the C-Verse diaries. Someone started to get it together and I really don't know what happened to it.

[QUOTE=keefmoon;372835]SHayne's Showcase Of The Immortals deserves a shout too. Have we considered, as Adam seems to have stopped CV DOTM making this a whole diary competition, or maybe running a C-Verse one too?[/QUOTE] It was asked about in I want to say October of last year. Someone( please forgive me-I can't recall off the top of my head :o ) started getting things in oder for it. And then it faded away. :( I asked Adam; and he had no problem with someone doing it. I do think that they should be seperate though.

[QUOTE=angeldelayette;372714]Thanks for the nomination. The check's in the mail. LOL. Not that I see mine winning simply because the War Begins diary is so awesome but it's always great to be nominated![/QUOTE] yeah I know... I thought of nominatis the War Begins, but I knew someone would do that so I voted for my second favorite.

Archived