Era of Apathy testing tournaments diary

panix04

in order to make sure results are as they should be I will be creating minature tournaments as I go. These will be simmed with Computer V Computer matches. I will do the tournies every time I get 16 people. Seems logical (as thats how many are done so far! The matches will be two legs each and the draws were made at random. Predictions are welcome. JR Vs. John Cena Jillian Vs. Brian Kendrick Ashley Vs. Mickie James Paul London Vs. Drew McIntyre Melina Vs. Maria Beth Phoenix Vs. Jeff Hardy Candice Vs. Mike Doan vince mcmahon Vs. Jerry Lawler For the record - the next 16 wrestlers will probably be far more interesting! :D

JR 0 Vs. [B]John Cena 2[/B] Fairly straightforward for Cena. Although in the first match JR took quite a long time to defeat. Jillian 0 Vs. [B]Brian Kendrick 2[/B] No real suprises here. Perhaps the matches were a bit closer then i expected though. Ashley 0 Vs. [B]Mickie James 2[/B] A bit of a no brainer really. Turned out as expected Paul London 0 Vs. [B]Drew McIntyre 2[/B] The first match was really close and i thought London had Drew beat at one point, but McIntyre hammered London in the second leg. Huge upset! [B]Melina 2[/B] Vs. Maria 0 Maria took Melina to the limit in both matches but couldn't finish her off. Melina has quite a few decent finishers in her arsenal. [B]Beth Phoenix 2[/B] Vs. Jeff Hardy 1 Shock of the tournament! Beth Phoenix suprising Jeff twice with the Fishermans suplex! Jeff has some really powerful stats too. I guess this might have been a fluke, but its still a big upset. [B]Candice 2[/B] Vs. Mike Doan 0 Candice destroyed Jack Doan (did i say mike before?) quickest match of the round. vince mcmahon 0 Vs. [B]Jerry Lawler 2[/B] The king pulled out the piledriver twice to defeat his boss. Ironic seeing as the WWE bans the move these days!

[B]Second Round[/B] [B]John Cena 2[/B] Vs Mickie James 0 The first match was a close affair, but Cena dominated the second Melina 0 Vs. [B]Drew McIntyre 2[/B] Drew pasted Melina in both legs [B]Beth Phoenix 2 [/B]Vs. Jerry Lawler 1 Lawler dominated, but his finisher was just too weak to get the job done. [B]Candice Michelle 2[/B] Vs. Brian Kendrick 0 How Candice pulled this off i will never know. Kendrick dominated both matches, but never managed to deliver a finisher!

[B]Drew McIntyre 2 [/B]Vs. Candice Michelle 1 After 3 really absorbing matches McIntyre triumphed. I thought I was going to have another upset when he lost the first match! Beth Phoenix 0 Vs. [B]John Cena 2[/B] No chance of an upset here, Cena hammered Beth Phoenix.

Beth over Jeff Hardy? :eek: He should have completely dominated her; I know she's the top woman in WWE at the moment but Jeff is right up there with the best they have to offer right now. He shouldn't be getting beaten by Beth twice! Once, yeah, maybe just about if she gets really, really lucky... but twice?! :eek: Hmm, how strong are the Twist Of Fate and Swanton Bomb, maybe that's the reason he got beaten? And possibly the Whisper In The Wind; they might not look like the most devastating moves but given that they are his regular "big" spots, they'll need exaggerating. Drew McIntyre beating London 2-0 was another odd one, as was Candice over Kendrick. Maybe a re-evaluation of Hooligans is in order? I tried to help!

• 4 weeks later...
[QUOTE=mistaken;392906]finals soon?[/QUOTE] In his TEW dynasty he said that he has been extremely busy lately and doesn't have time for it, so I doubt that he has time for a WS2 mod, which is unbelievably time consuming, so I doubt that this tournament will be continuing. I'll be starting up a WWE tournament in the next couple of days for my data though.

Archived