UCR - They Do Wrestling In Europe Too?

[IMG]http://www.dansc.net/ucr/forums/forum1.jpg[/IMG] [quote]Yup, I'm going to write this diary from the perspective of internet smarks :D UCR is a totally new experience to me - I've never really even looked at the workers or the AI shows before, so I really know absolutely nothing about them. Should be interesting (to me, at least) to see how I end up with them.[/quote]

[quote][center][IMG]http://www.dansc.net/ucr/iws.jpg[/IMG] As the new year kicks off, UCR kicks off with the first ever [B]King of Europe League![/B] This high profile league pits five superstars against each other, each having to face all of their opponents in one-on-one bouts. The one who gains the most victories in his four matches will be declared King of Europe and receive a title match of his choise! Qualifiers for the League will begin this Wednesday. In one-on-one matches where the winners will receive spots at the League, [B]Captain Hero[/B] faces his fellow Norwegian, the powerhouse [B]Bam Bam Johansson[/B], and armor will clash when [B]Scheming Behemoth[/B] and [B]White Knight[/B] battle for a shot at the League title! And in the third qualifier match for the evening, [B]Louis Figo Manico[/B] will have a mountain to climb as he faces the reigning World Combat Champion, [B]Byron[/B]! Also this Wednesday, the Female title will be on the line when [B]Alpha Female[/B] challenges [B]Anna Ki[/B]! Anna Ki has reigned as champion for five months now, but can she hold on to it as the former 3-time champion moves in for the hunt? Tune in to International Wrestling Superstars this Wednesday to find out![/center][/quote] Quick Prediction: Byron vs. Louis Figo Manico Captain Hero vs. Bam Bam Johansson Scheming Behemoth vs. White Knight Anna Ki vs. Alpha Female

Quick Prediction: Byron vs. [B]Louis Figo Manico[/B] This is a tough one but Figo is really one of you main guys and should be winning. [B]Captain Hero[/B] vs. Bam Bam Johansson Johansson is alright but Hero takes the win and gets attacked by Mr. Evilness and Dr. Insane [B]Scheming Behemoth[/B] vs. White Knight This is going to continue this long running feud with the heel taking a few wins before a face comeback [B]Anna Ki[/B] vs. Alpha Female I love Anna Ki I pushed her a lot in my 2005 UCR diary.

Byron vs. [B]Louis Figo Manico[/B] [B]Captain Hero [/B]vs. Bam Bam Johansson [B]Scheming Behemoth [/B]vs. White Knight [B]Anna Ki [/B]vs. Alpha Female Good start - I like diaries with a bit of individuality, which this one looks to have. Have gone with Manico, as I see him winning the League and facing Byron again for the belt. Pretty much agree with Apu on the others - which is okay, as he can be fairly sharp at times. :D

Liking the looks of this, the format's original and not many people have given UCR a go yet. Byron vs. [B]Louis Figo Manico[/B] [I]Byron's the champ, so doesn't really need to be in the 'League' and losing to someone of Figo's quality would be of no shame to Byron[/I] [B]Captain Hero[/B] vs. Bam Bam Johansson [I]Think I'll give Hero the edge in this one also.[/I] [B]Scheming Behemoth[/B] vs. White Knight [I]Both faces in the tournament with the picks I've made so far. So I think Behemoth takes the win here. I think later down the line you should run a gimmick match, where these two have to 'wrestle' in their suits of armour[/I] ;) Anna Ki vs. [B]Alpha Female[/B] [I]Ki's a lot easier on the eye, but I think you have to establish Alpha Female as the Bad-Ass Heel of the Women's Division.[/I]

[IMG]http://www.dansc.net/ucr/forums/forum2.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Quick Results:[/U][/B] [B]Anna Ki[/B] def. Alpha Female by pinfall in 7:41 to retain the UCR Female Title [B](D+)[/B] [B]Captain Hero[/B] def. Bam Bam Johansson by pinfall in 14:20 to qualify for the King of Europe League [B](D+)[/B] [B]The Evil Henchmen[/B] def. The Force by pinfall in 7:42 [B](E+)[/B] [B]Scheming Behemoth[/B] def. White Knight by pinfall in 10:59 to qualify for the King of Europe League [B](D)[/B] [B]Louis Figo Manico[/B] def. Byron by pinfall in 17:48 to qualify for the King of Europe League [B](C+)[/B] [B]Show Rating: C-[/B] [B]TV Rating: 0.14[/B] [quote]Thanks for the predictions guys! Let me know if that super-big pic doesn't work well - I could maybe try to cut them in several smaller pics in the future or just start writing shorter reports. I tried to write it as close to "real" wrestling show reports as possible. What do you think? All feedback welcome :) Oh, and grats for Apu and Marcel for getting all predictions correct! Funny how nobody picked White Knight over Behemoth though.[/quote]

[quote][center][IMG]http://www.dansc.net/ucr/iws.jpg[/IMG][/center] Following last week's main event, [B]Byron[/B] has declared his qualifying match against [B]Louis Figo Manico[/B] a fluke, and has demanded a rematch to show that while he didn't qualify for the League, he is still the reigning champion and deserves due respect. Louis Figo Manico has accepted the challenge. With three of the five competitors to participate in the King of Europe League confirmed, we turn our heads towards the final two qualifiers. Both members of the Dark Side will have their chance to qualify as [B]Doctor Insane[/B] takes on [B]Sergei Kalashnov, the Fresh Prince of Belarus[/B] while Mr. Evilness locks it up with the reigning European Champion, [B]Joey Beauchamp[/B]. Also, the tag team titles will be on the line when Double Dutch defends against the Rescue Rangers. With the whole Super Crew in their corner, the Rescue Rangers are a force to be reckoned with. Double Dutch has held the titles since last August when they defeated the Force, but can they hold on to their reign this Wednesday? See all this and more on Continental Sports X1 this Wednesday![/quote] Quick Predictions: Byron vs. Louis Figo Manico Doctor Insane vs. Sergei Kalashnov (King of Europe League Qualifier) Mr. Evilness vs. Joey Beauchamp (King of Europe League Qualifier) Double Dutch vs. Rescue Rangers (for UCR Tag Team Championship)

[QUOTE=Astil;389962]The [u]only[/u] issue I have right now is Christian Cage pic in a Cornellverse Dynasty.[/QUOTE] Damn, I don't know how I let that one happen... looks like JayRock has an avatar change coming ;) Thanks for the comments, and as before, all feedback is greatly appreciated! I have to say that I never really looked at the Henchmen's stats before the first show, so I didn't realize how absolutely horrible they were... :( as I said, first time for me with UCR.

[B]Byron[/B] vs. Louis Figo Manico [I]I say Byron takes at least 3 matches before Manico starts getting close to winning.[/I] [B]Doctor Insane[/B] vs. Sergei Kalashnov (King of Europe League Qualifier) [B]Mr. Evilness[/B] vs. Joey Beauchamp (King of Europe League Qualifier) Double Dutch vs. [B]Rescue Rangers[/B] (for UCR Tag Team Championship) Not really sure why on the rest of these choices, just hunches.

[QUOTE=Dansc;390584]Damn, I don't know how I let that one happen... looks like JayRock has an avatar change coming ;) Thanks for the comments, and as before, all feedback is greatly appreciated! I have to say that I never really looked at the Henchmen's stats before the first show, so I didn't realize how absolutely horrible they were... :( as I said, first time for me with UCR.[/QUOTE] Don't worry about 'em too much. You'll figure out where you're going soon enough, trust me.

[B]Byron[/B] vs. Louis Figo Manico [B]Doctor Insane[/B] vs. Sergei Kalashnov (King of Europe League Qualifier) Mr. Evilness vs. [B]Joey Beauchamp[/B] (King of Europe League Qualifier) Double Dutch vs. [B]Rescue Rangers[/B] (for UCR Tag Team Championship)

Archived